The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Brian standing up for what you believe is awesome. You having found your way to the light is a miracle in itself. Please do not be offended by what I am about to say. Hear me, think, and then sit back for a moment. When you offer love to someone do not expect anything at all in return. When we expect someone to say or do what we want and it doesn't happen we are let down by our own expectations.

Be careful with your words so your message is not lost. The message you are conveying should not be with any attitude...only Love because that is what you are offering people. The chance to not only find love but to experience it as you have.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

and no it is you have ignored god so i after many many attempts that you deem unworthy responses will ignore you.

Ya happy now.......I no longer have any interest in helping you....If you cant get it from what i said look elsewhere bc you are not hearing what i say correctly....You judge way to quickly and of course come to the wrong conclusion.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Especially so, when a person openly accepts and seeks to learn without biases.

Which happens to be the definition of "gnosis."

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

All I ask is that you remain vigilant in your quest to open the hearts and minds of others. Be patient with, and Love those that do not understand and question God. Forgive those that outrightly deny God. lead by example not by force. There is an important task at hand, you are brave in following that path. Not many will understand nor agree with you, that's ok. Don't lose sight of your task and stay positive. After all, when all the words have been spoken, what are we left with? The choice. Free will. To believe or not to believe. We are not here to make people believe, but we are here to lead them to the truth so they can make the decision for themselves. You are well on your way. You are leading them as we speak.

Oh and by the way, I'm a ma'am, lol.

I am not the one who brings pain and suffering.......but i will always rotect those who wisht o be protected and i assure you i am capable of such a job.

I am not here to make people believe but i am here to make them admit the choice that they are making everyday and denying it.......The simple reason is bc there are those that deserve more for what they have already accomplsihed on their own buyt there are none who have taken the leap who have not bowed to god through this question i aslk everyone today.......

thank me for the method i use because many of your brothers and sisters will find god because of it and is exactly what im supposed to be doing right now....How do i know.......who cares......i just do

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

This thread is not the truth, it is just what you belive to be true.
There is no backing to anything you say.
The question is really: "do you believ in god".
If a person believes in god your thread makes sense, if he/she doesn'tt then it is just much ado about nothing.
And I doubt that your long post will make a believer out of a non-believer.

I promise you, I've been reading all of Brianegans' thread.
Many words, but all touched me.
I found my way back to God that way.
And that's the pure truth straight from my heart to yours.
Realized how real God is, living reality, not a concept or an idea
Reality!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

PS you are really both. maam and sir so i meant no harm by it but i appreciate you correction...thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Brian standing up for what you believe is awesome. You having found your way to the light is a miracle in itself. Please do not be offended by what I am about to say. Hear me, think, and then sit back for a moment. When you offer love to someone do not expect anything at all in return. When we expect someone to say or do what we want and it doesn't happen we are let down by our own expectations.

Be careful with your words so your message is not lost. The message you are conveying should not be with any attitude...only Love because that is what you are offering people. The chance to not only find love but to experience it as you have.

Peace!

X 2 Brother

Please slow down, literally take 10 deep breaths inhaling and exhaling only through your nose. The inhale is equal to the exhale.....BALANCE.

Dude, there is HUGE energy coming in today, please do not misread what it is.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 1-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Trek, I love your words and think you have so much light. Never ever hold back! You, my friend are someone I could follow and not get tired doing so!

Peace and Love to you and yours!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

When we speak to one another we do so with words. Are you expecting to hear God speak to you through words? I only ask because I am really curious to know what you expect.
reply to post by MamaJ

No, I don't really have expectations in regards to that. I would sum it up to say, I expect peace, maybe joy. Certainly something! Different that my own mind which I know too well.

I guess, thinking about it, I expect the sort of certainty and confidence that would necessarily come from letting God lead one's life. Don't misunderstand me, by confidence, I do not mean self-esteem, or anything related to it.

I once had a spiritual experience. I rarely talk about it, as it was quite disheartening. I won't go into detail, as these are very subjective, and I doubt I could relate the enormity I read into the everyday things during that experience. It was the one time that I felt God "spoke" to me. And do you want to know what He said?

He said, "I'm sorry, but you can't come to me, nor can I reach you., I love you though." It was really, really heavy and sad.

I feel stupid expressing that, because I know nobody will get it. I will lead to more misunderstanding and possible derision. Oh, well.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sometimes, Brian, better results can be had by using a "carrot," instead of a "stick," unless of course, you intend to bait with the carrot and bash with a stick.

I would really recommend compassion and understanding when discussing "higher subjects" with Higher Subjects. Not everyone needs or is in recompense-mode which requires use of the "stick."

There is a time and place for either. Please don't "cry wolf," and be without either a stick or carrot. Don't usurp or misuse free-will; and assume to "beat" any person into believing or not believing. You'll find neither as a result, please be wise.

Read the title of your thread again and combine it with the context of this reply... then think for a while on it. If you dismiss this, you will never receive a reply you've been waiting for.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
do not understand people who react to this thread without even reading it , how can u make a valid point to it,
to the people actualy reading and asking questions ,those are the ones who are actualy traveling in the right direction , but OP is right in every way ,we keep incarnating life after life and there is only one answer to be found , every religion claims to know it, but most leave it to the afterlife , it is to be found here , it is when u connect back to your source of being, it is when u include it in every decision , if we are shaped in hes image , it means we may live up too it , and allso means our collective beliefs and conscienceness created this hell , time to return to truth,
time to get this earth restored to original state , more than time to wake up.
god is not out on wrath ,
we are ,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You too, MamaJ. It's pleasing to see we're headed in the same direction. Many joyous souls make the journey even more pleasant. You refresh the spirit!

As like a "clear heat" upon herbs...perhaps one day, I keep visualizing, that every person sees, but it must be from their own heart. The only way you can truly see is from within; and if you "see" this far, you know that "within" must be as clear and transparent as to not veil any light which passes through." But for now, most see through a glass darkly...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

True words as if they came from my own mouth.......

God himself would not agree with how you were treated or the fate of your son. Whats more important is that the place he is now is not a mystery to those that seek as you have so wisely put it....

I know i sound mean but i am not that at all and i do care about you soooo much but love you are doing just fine and are traveling the path of the only true way to travel...

These words i write either need to be agreed with or denied.....There is no middle ground and i hope you see that bc it throughs me off when you try to expand what i say with new words to reword it in a manner that seems like it could be meant to contradict me or tell me a flaw you have found....

We both know that you know better and the day comes swift that all will be revealled....It will be a happy day for most butr we will get a lot more fish with a net than with crossed lines.

Help me or know thyself to be okay and not feel drawn to defend your point of view when you find a small intricacy you wish to point out.....

Please be aware that the words i write are not simple for face value and they have much greatness backing them up.....They are formatted to reach the hardest to reach and so you will find small contradictions but the message is the same and intended for a different ear...

Believe in what you know to be true.......Sometimes defending your belief is only for yourself and forced out of your own doubt as small as it may be....Sometimes it is wise to not cry over spilled milk and get behind a message that accomplsihes the same goal you are after.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol.
Your belief in a god is real to you, but there are many others around who don't believe in a god, that is their reality.
So it comes down to one thing and one thing only - belief!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

And belief can be regained...
It's the nature of our heart.
Believe me, loved friend, we need that

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

You have me mistaken for someone who falls for excuses.....You may have drilled your undying effort into your own head but when its all out on the table for you to read for yourself and it explains the truth behind every event that you judged incorrectly you will be humbled in that moment or you will not...

I don't have you mistaken for anyone. Nor have I made excuses. I responded to someone who is making a "knowledge of God" thread, about freewill, with my honest, and ongoing experience. I responded as a seeker, but not as though you are a guru. Does that bother you? Is that why you ignored my post until shamed into response?

I have not judged anything, including "God." If I can be more open and willing, I know not how. Do you? The very fact that I gave your rambling semi-coherent thread a read in the first place is a testament to my "willingness" and my earnestness.

Are you reflecting God's personality when you talk down to people? I would hope not. That would be a hard character to "surrender" to.

Frankly, I don't believe you. Teachers of God can't possibly be as insulting and self-righteous as you. I suspect you're a religious schizophrenic.

Again you suspect incorrectly.....

Just stop wasting you time...The motives that you are claiming to have are very transparent to me.....

# 1....no one ignored you....There were people who repsonded before you and you are not more important than them so what are complaining about? I dont care how you see me just how you see the info....As soon as you judged me instead of the info you did exactly what the op asked you specifically to try not to do......Im supposed to reward that? Why? Because you deserve it?

person with a keyboard....Yoiu do not deserve a damn thing. You are guilty and trying nothing to rectify it except to persecute those who are trying to help you by searching for flaws in theories....

Guy: you are a creator made in his image so if you look for something what the hell do you think your going to find? Exactly what you asked for, thats what"

Take responsibility for your actions and repent.......

If you dont im sure youll try to blame someone else but that will never go over with god...........trust me....Oh wait you dont trust anyone except yourself and im worng here right?

Go away or empty your cup bc i will stop responding to you when ican stoplistening to my heart when reading your posts......You are very lucky that i care enough to continue responding to you in the first place......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ya happy now.......I no longer have any interest in helping you...

Great. I'm sorry to have bothered you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Man, that is sad. But you know what, Joe? He can WHEN we see and know love and show it to one another. We "bridge" the gap for lack of a better term, and validate both purposes for God and humanity. It's why there exists an "image" and guess what, we are ALL made as an "Image" of God.

It's not cheating if you "tweak" the generic template society tries to mold us in, and "rewrite your destinies," to match those as the "Image of God." It may surprise you but that's the intended purpose and free-will has nothing to do with it and ends when it leads you to the door of this certain knowledge.

It's the same as the term "sons of God," or "Sons of God," in the Bible, there are similar states of being in all religions, and once you realize those states exist, you have no need of "milk," and being of mature-age and wisdom, you are in need of "meat." It's less risky down-there, but from this perspective, not taking this step would mean losing your very soul. Risk is OUR business. And we came-by that honestly. Haven't you often wondered how mankind was so great at building things?

Well we came-by it naturally, it was there all-along in "our" template or "Image of God," in which we are made. How can we deny so great of a state as this?

When you get to this point, free-will fades in comparison.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I did not mean to imply that you are causing pain on anyone. Sorry if that's the ways it came across.
I commend you for your hard work and understand your method of choice. I get it. I feel that some will respond well to this method and others are not ready to receive it for what it really is. Love.

I do have to say that I fear that some will miss the important message here with this type of method. Not that it isn't a good one, just a little hard handed for some to respond to. If this is what you are going for, more power to you. If you are seeking to reach "ALL" maybe try to be a little more patient with others views and questions on the matter.

I mean no disrespect to you with that thought and I hope you can feel that. I am on the same page as you and want nothing more than to have an enlightening experience here.

Oh, and your right, it doesn't really matter weather I am a ma'am or a sir....as we're all one.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by fenceSitter

OK - so I am greedy and vain? Doesn't really sounds like the words from someone who is so sure to be saved from God. I love and respect all things equally - therefore I have no desire to retort. I am comfortable with my beliefs in the afterlife and it does not involve myself committing my life to a higher power that may or may not exist. I gave 20 years of my life to the Catholic religion - whether you think that was long enough or not doesn't matter but it was long enough for me. My beliefs are ever evolving and what I believe in another 10 years may be completely different bit I do know one things for sure. When I am on my death bed I won't be questioning my beliefs or any decisions I've made throughout my life.

I beg to differ.

That is a pretty bold statement to make about someone you really know nothing about. I leave you with this:

Proverbs 26:12
“Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”

You judged me incorrectly first buddy.......What you can dish it but when i judge you incorrectly in return you can handel it......

Go tell someone who cares.

until you realize that im so pissed off because of how amazing you really are and how many times you deny it saying god sucks........I want to end your life at that very moment bc you are wasting it and not using it at all......You are a mere fraction of what you could be and this stupid free will nonsense is the only thing holding you back

I tell you how to get passed and you say good enough.......we since its everyone or no one guess what needs to happen?

the world will need to be cleansed of those who will not understand so that the rest can evolve.....

we have been waiting for you for so long......we are not as patient as you would think but we have waited and waited and waited.......Your type of shared thinking is what is keeping us in this circle of progressive agression.....

Did you think really that it was going to be that we choose to follow you and let you take us down with you.......You can forget that sh**. We have waited for you and like to understand and have tried so many different ways to tell you it so you may hear it.....

The only thing that has kept things at bay for this long is the fact that more people keep getting it right so the numbers grow........

Well thats not enough anymore because time is running out and even those who understood would suffer when the clock stops.....

You are truely lost if you believe that you have any will over another and we will show you what you missed while you were enjoying everyhting about yourself.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join