It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

It is a thread that was posted by someone named Brianegan was it not? You entered my door and wanted control....That is not your option to take......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Agreed

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by curious7

Well what we are all witnessing is the Word twisted in a way to cause urgency of fear to control behavior.

While all of us experience good and bad throughout life there is always light that can be found. That Light is the Love of God. There is always another path and another way. Jesus is the man to listen to in regards to a "warning". No man on this Earth can tell me otherwise as I trust ONLY His word.....it has never steered me wrong. He warns us of men that do try to convince us otherwise.

Within this thread there is the "Religious Dogma" that so many people steer away from. Jesus spoke with Love and Understanding. He hung out with a prostitute didn't he? He was cool like that because he not only talked about love but he showed it.

and even jesus had a father....Truth be told jesus is in this thread at this very moment telling you to listen to me but I am not him.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Thank you. Mirror

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

What it means Mr. Mouth is that I think you are wrong! Totally wrong when you distort the word of God. You will not unify by separating. Its the opposite and that is not right or wrong..but merely a fact.

Read and educate yourself more and maybe you will feel more loved and can convey more love within your message.

I love you but...wow...you are making it hard to talk with you when it is only one sided. A conversation is two sided. One that when someone else speaks...you think....then you speak. When you think before typing and or talking...it allows more light to be shed and within that light there is and will always be more love to add.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

If you wish it to be short i can say it in a launguage that would take one sentence to explain this but you would call it fake at this point even though you feel it to be familiar....

These words are crefully and specifically formatted as are every response I have posted thus far

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I agree with you but you do not know what you say right now so I will just continue like this to keep you safe.....From me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what a self proclaimed matyr you have set yourself up to be..

god is omnipotent.. is everywhere and knows everything..

what a cruel god we have ... he allows thoushands to die and children to suffer...

and don't give me that free will crap .. he/she knows everything thus knows the future.. if so there is NO free will , no choices that can make it better .. only what is to come ...god knows this already right?

at best an illusion of freewill

at worst a manipulative entity that only cares about his own sport

EPIC FAIL THREAD

People need to start changing things themselves instead of ascribing salvation to a non present entity..

no help will come .. our fate is in our own hands... and people like you are willing participants in the charade.

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you, and your right. It doesn't always turn to arguments. I am trying not to get discouraged. All I know is that with the love of the lord all things are possible and to treat others as you wish to be treated.

link   
reply to post by gabby2011

They are very much so and thank you for merntioning that possibiltiy. I am extremely precise and that is a fact.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Well done...Thank you for admitting that.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You are like talking to a brick wall. I am so sorry...I am trying to be as nice as I can be. Jesus said what he needed to say. He does not need you to bring a message of negativity in his name.

His message is so much more profound than you are giving it/him credit for.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

You are correct aside from the manipulation part...I offer more information that most are to touchy to include in their evaluations of truth.....

Free will can and is being used to this day for that exact purpose but there is a consequence that no one seems to want to admit to.......

Suicide from being to far away from yourself as you are part of god just as much as you are and individual....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I not only look for change, I create it with every breathe.

Believe what you will but the choice was always your to make and take responsibiulty for...You can not fault someone for trying to warn everyone of what they are denying to be a threat...

People say that I am using fear to get some to believe...

Its more like you should fear if you dont believe.......I dont create the reason behind the fear the guilty have done that and will deal with that choice soon enough...For now I will take everyhting you got bc I know how many will rise because of this very moment.

Even if that means what it means for myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

You are like talking to a brick wall. I am so sorry...I am trying to be as nice as I can be. Jesus said what he needed to say. He does not need you to bring a message of negativity in his name.

His message is so much more profound than you are giving it/him credit for.

This member should be applauded, bringing views and angles to the table in an informative and non biased matter..

i guess you are about to troll me with your views once you read my post and formulate a reply .. lets see what happens .. unlike people like you i am open to listen to all views...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The blind will see not but will act as if they can

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Rhetorical nonsense and a classic tactic

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I know for a 100% fact that every single person on this planet and universe for that matter is a fallen angel

And how would you know that?.........100% fact, leaves no room for error, to know something is 100% fact means that you have proof beyond all doubt.

Would you care to share that proof?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

hat I AM sentence was never answered bc there is no one answer to that statment when spoken by god or any in his image but think again if you beleive that your will is stronger than that of gods......

It does in deed seem that even if God came into your life through a way all his own you would stand and cast the fist stone oif he told you that you were wrong.

Like I said I dont not care what you feel about me.....Just that you allow these words into your evaluation which you already have...No matter where you land after that it is okay because that still counts and will be added in your favor...so even though you may be close but no cigar standing stage you still will be rewarded for your great amount of effort...

Judge not for ye be judged

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Brianegan

Rhetorical nonsense and a classic tactic
your missing the point , you are only fighting with yourself , your in front of a mirror , try see that in every situation and belief , there is no good and evil only harmony and balance

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join