It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by solargeddon

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by solargeddon

That is the definition of on topic when worded as I have done in the op.

So am I to take it that it is only ok to discuss this thread within the realms of agreement with its ideal, and not from the standpoint of an individual expressing their take on free will ?

If this is the case, then free will is being contradicted is it not.

it seems so , my posts have been largely ingonred except from people who wish all well with no motive to thrust upon us.

Yeah I think this guy is missing the point of ATS which is (wow never thought I'd get to say this) to deny ignorance.

Saying something is so, deosn't make it so (unless you are Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am a rock

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

The one thing you are missing is love.......You have free will because you asked for it and it has been honored thus far.......

You have been simply given what you wouldnt stop asking for....

Yes I will end up a mayrtr but the reason has confused you or alluded oyu at the moment....

LMAO

you poor deluded fool..

If existence is pre-determined their is no free will... PERIOD.

dress it up however you like ..

and dont tell me about love .. love is all i have for this world ..

Love and fear .. all other emotions stem from this... FACT

and i er on the side of love ty , but i do not love your false God, your interpretation of what should be ... i love everything it is you that is missing the point.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

as you wish

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

That is the definition of on topic when worded as I have done in the op.

So am I to take it that it is only ok to discuss this thread within the realms of agreement with its ideal, and not from the standpoint of an individual expressing their take on free will ?

If this is the case, then free will is being contradicted is it not.

it seems so , my posts have been largely ingonred except from people who wish all well with no motive to thrust upon us.

Yeah I think this guy is missing the point of ATS which is (wow never thought I'd get to say this) to deny ignorance.

Saying something is so, deosn't make it so (unless you are Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise)

LMAO

link   

Dont mess with what works.

link   

as you wish

its not my wish it is my viewpoint .. do you deny this?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I would retain that question if i were you. Ask it again and ill answer it

link   
oh you edited your post to change your opinion ....

now my post above looks redundant...

are you so unsure of your beliefs you have to second guess yourself?

link   
DBL post sry
edit on 1/6/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Brianegan

The words of the God I know and adore are not within you my friend. I do not spit on anyone...not even my own enemy which I have to say....I have none. I am a nice person who offers love. That love was conveyed to me through words of Jesus himself. He laid it all out on the table for all who have eyes to see and all who have ears to listen.

With such an arrogant manner you have separated this thread of people and have caused the ones within it to not only not like you but totally get away from the message. Maybe it is I who thought your message was of love and was shedding light on the knowledge of free will.

All I know is you continue to bash...you continue to run the mouth, you continue to drive the message of hate-Religious Dogma where it is not only NOT wanted but frankly the world is sick of it. It causes wars if you have not noticed. Wars are out of who is right and who is wrong...which God to follow is only the GOD OF LOVE! Period!

Jesus will have to come back on the cloud to gather us lovers together so we can spend eternity without the fear and hate mongers who do nothing but hurt their fellow man as you have done with your words alone.

The only Free Will that one should display is the will to do good within their own perception of this reality. Like I tell my kids. If you do good things, good things will happen. If you do bad things...bad things will happen.

It may be that you live the good life all your life and suddenly are swept away in a flood and your loved ones are left to look month after month...why? Why is because there was light to be shed.... it is a sacrifice we all make ....even God made.
edit on 1-6-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I agree people make there own choices. but to say we are his fallen angels, how did you come up with that assumption?

link   
reply to post by yets777

This person speaks more truth than most of you are coragous enough to handel.

link   
So OP is saying the end times are coming and we are all going to be held accountable for their actions? That God is going to issue judgement? By what rules is he going to judge us on? The Bible?

Guess I have been warned, but I intend on living my life the way I have been - if that isn't acceptable to "God" I guess I will be held accountable then.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

In my eyes yes.

Id like you to challenge it bc there is none who can

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Brianegan

The words of the God I know and adore are not within you my friend. I do not spit on anyone...not even my own enemy which I have to say....I have none. I am a nice person who offers love. That love was conveyed to me through words of Jesus himself. He laid it all out on the table for all who have eyes to see and all who have ears to listen.

With such an arrogant manner you have separated this thread of people and have caused the ones within it to not only not like you but totally get away from the message. Maybe it is I who thought your message was of love and was shedding light on the knowledge of free will.

All I know is you continue to bash...you continue to run the mouth, you continue to drive the message of hate-Religious Dogma where it is not only NOT wanted but frankly the world is sick of it. It causes wars if you have not noticed. Wars are out of who is right and who is wrong...which God to follow is only the GOD OF LOVE! Period!

Jesus will have to come back on the cloud to gather us lovers together so we can spend eternity without the fear and hate mongers who do nothing but hurt their fellow man as you have done with your words alone.

The only Free Will is the will to do good. Like I tell my kids. If you do good things, good things will happen. If you do bad things...bad things will happen.

It may be that you live the good life all your life and suddenly are swept away in a flood and your loved ones are left to look month after month...why? Why is because there was light to be shed.... it is a sacrifice we all make ....even God made.

Bravo bravo!

i wll take on board your feelings and thoughts with the weight that they deserve...

i wish everyone was like this , instead of spouting ignorance whilst bathing in thier blind beliefs.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I just love how your method of using love to fight is any better than my method of using love to fight....Maybe you are getting closer to my point here than i thought....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I would retain that question if i were you. Ask it again and ill answer it

Same question asked again.....answer please.

Are you smoking btw?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

well done...continue please.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

welcome to the dark tunnel...you never know what your going to find...You just might like it

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join