It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

There was a time before this when everyone knew and didnt have to put the pieces back together....That is also attributed to the use of free will

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by Brianegan

I see what you mean and I agree.

So here's a question? Are you wanting people to realize their vulnerability in the world and the fact that they are not in control? That they must make a decision rather than "sitting on the fence" so to speak? Just curious what's going on in your mind

And to answer your original question: I would give back my free will in a heartbeat.
yes. thank you, that is it , he has done it before , that is why people need to read these threads in right order , to be able to apply the knowledge in there responces , it is all with best intentions but often missinterpreted , read them from bottom up and your cup will be filled,

That is exactly what I mean and your words are noted.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

He is acting out as if He is God and a vengeful one at that. I think in a weird sort of way that is what he is doing and only wanting the non believers to respond to this thread to be mean and hateful?? I don't know... Why? I have no idea..wth is going on with this dude!

Am I at ATS? Or...Twilight Zone? Hell?

Try 'TriLight Zone'
Love your endurance

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well what we are all witnessing is the Word twisted in a way to cause urgency of fear to control behavior.

While all of us experience good and bad throughout life there is always light that can be found. That Light is the Love of God. There is always another path and another way. Jesus is the man to listen to in regards to a "warning". No man on this Earth can tell me otherwise as I trust ONLY His word.....it has never steered me wrong. He warns us of men that do try to convince us otherwise.

Within this thread there is the "Religious Dogma" that so many people steer away from. Jesus spoke with Love and Understanding. He hung out with a prostitute didn't he? He was cool like that because he not only talked about love but he showed it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by MamaJ

Lol. I agree with you. Is it just me or is he on a power trip? And ya, kinda feels like the twilight zone. Huh, here I thought we were having a conversation of diverse views but I guess it's a conversation on Brians views.

Ok, I'll stop now. I really just want to learn from others. Why does the conversation of God always have to turn into arguments. free will, he asks? Yeah right. Feels more like control at this point.
because u create god yourself , according to your trust and the way you applie him within your life, and if tested , stand strong bc u know , not because u think u know , it is a big difference, we get what we create same goes for the image of our creator

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No, you lost me after about the 188th paragraph.

Accurate effective words are generally few. The religious ones will have ten thousands words to a kingdoms mans 100.

Jesus wasn't religious he was kingdom.

All he came for is summed up in a single sentence and you didn't mention it once.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I am not your messiah or do i wish to be.......I wouldnt deem you worthy so feel yourself lucky that there are two others who decide that........

Unless these points i make in these threads are incorperated you would have been doing the same as you always have........

You are nieve at the moment and dont even realize where you are at this very second.

My heart goes out to you but you keep knocking it down....I will not treat you like a baby that needs to be cuddled...I will treat you with respect and show you the truth that so many will sugar doat making it near impossinle for most to notice .

You will thank me but i am not here for that reason alone.........I am here for the same reason you are.

link   
reply to post by yets777

Well, thank God!

There is surely another way....a better way... to convey with love!

link   

Ill decide when its time to ease up...........Do you claim to be God? If so i have some news for you........Get ready because you will need the practice....... Makes judgments elsewhere bc you waste you time here......It would better be spent traiining for the battle not that it will do you any good...... I hear your heart clear........Test me and be tested. I suggest you yeild.

C'mon Brianegan ?? You're starting to sound like a marvel comic book...wouldn't your time be better spent praying for these souls, than challenging them , if you honestly believe what you have posted in you op?

Thank you for your prayers..I'm sure they are worth much more in the spiritual realm ,than words of fear,and retaliation.

link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Young man?

You must be joking...Do you really think you know my age?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Youre welcome

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Its no surprise to me that you would see seperation where i see unity.......It is not me who needs to keep trying to prove you right it is yourself.......

I will not help you there and wouldnt in any other of threads either....See it for what it is or for what you wish to see it as....The choice is still being made.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Or direct me to a thread for discussion. Whichever. As I've stated multiple times, I'm quite open...I won't lie and say I'm very optimistic, but I am open.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OMG! (Whoops did I blaspheme ?)

Its all very well bringing your thread to the masses, making an impassioned plea for those said masses not question your source on how you "know" all this, then launch into a dialouge to rival the Queens speech, but seriously, if we are only given free will by God, then why is it such a problem for people to exercise this free will not to believe in him ?

We have a choice, your thread is an attempt to manipulate that choice.

I respectfully choose to remain open minded, and undecided, but err to the side of there is no God, my choice, my free will, flame me if you dare .
edit on 1-6-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

link   

Unless these points i make in these threads are incorperated you would have been doing the same as you always have........

Oh..and now you are a psychic,that can see into my life ???

Now your getting plain silly,and I highly doubt I will ever be apologizing to you.

Like I said before brianegan..prayer might be the way to do things..if you're really looking for change , and not just a soap box to stroke your ego with.

link   

I await the day when we meet again bc the days are numbered....Dont expect sympathy for what you are about to be doing........I will not forgive it one little bit and ill only offer you one last choice.......

Keep going or be stopped.

choose well

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

I await the day when we meet again bc the days are numbered....Dont expect sympathy for what you are about to be doing........I will not forgive it one little bit and ill only offer you one last choice.......

Keep going or be stopped.

choose well

well now your just getting hilarious

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hear me when i say that you are very welcome in all ways.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by yets777

Well, thank God!

There is surely another way....a better way... to convey with love!
yes but see what we are displaying by it and what we could work out here together instead of constantly disputing , people should be joining and helping eachother and themselfs travel in the right direction , perfect image of ourselfs and our creator , it must hurt if we do not fully trust him and not fully belief in our and hes power , in that manner alot of people are creating alot of chaos by laying there beliefs in someone elses hands than the one that deserves it

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

Agreed

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join