It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Wait... so it's battery powered?
So what exactly is "over unity" about a battery powered device? Either it generates more power than it consumes or it doesn't. There is absolutely no reason for batteries to enter the equation what so ever.

Because the claim is that the technology can charge up many batteries at once.

You can have one battery supplying the input while you charge up 10 or 20 on the output.

That is their claim, john_b. It doesn't matter if you think it's funny or if you think it shouldn't use batteries.

That is what they say the technology can do and how it's supposed to be used.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I care nothing for claims, I only care for irrefutable evidence. This back and forth is getting very tedious now and way off topic. If you're so convinced they're legit, buy one. No excuses, no wriggling, either you have enough faith in their product to lay down parts and labour costs or you don't. If I thought they were legit, I'd buy one in a shot, not cheer from the sidelines on a discussion board. The cost to benefit would be a no-brainer so your excuses as to why you haven't purchased one are not only weak but off topic.

Do you believe in over unity devices? Yes. Do you own one? Surprise surprise, no. Thank you for your cooperation, next believer please.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

I care nothing for claims, I only care for irrefutable evidence.

If their claim is that the technology does a certain thing and is best used a certain way, then that is how it will be set up for a test. If they say it requires batteries, then you use batteries. It doesn't matter if you, john_b think it should need batteries or not.

That is the claim, that is the proper way to test and evaluate.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Again, this thread is not about hearsay, conjecture or unsubstantiated statements, it's about whether any believers on here own an over unity device. Clearly none do, yourself included. Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Yep. None do, myself included.

So I guess this thread is just a whole lot of nothing then.

Thanks for nothing, john_b

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by john_bmth

Yep. None do, myself included.

So I guess this thread is just a whole lot of nothing then.

Thanks for nothing, john_b

Quite the opposite, actually. This thread has served it's purpose very well: it's shown the faithful's belief to be as baseless as the claims of the "inventors". Thank you and good night.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Quite the opposite, actually. This thread has served it's purpose very well: it's shown the faithful's belief to be as baseless as the claims of the "inventors".

Yeah, you're right. All those patents and "TeslaTech" conferences and kits and videos and books and websites and groups and growing body of supporters don't signify anything. There's nothing going on.....

Thanks for nothing john_b

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. All those patents and "TeslaTech" conferences and kits and videos and books and websites and groups and growing body of supporters don't signify anything. There's nothing going on

Apart from some people making money from it, there is no overunity devices working anywhere, so there really is nothing going on!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Apart from some people making money from it, there is no overunity devices working anywhere,

If you say so.

Now leave me alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There is absolutely no reason for batteries to enter the equation what so ever.
There's a reason, it's just not a good reason.

As I said earlier, it's much easier to fool yourself and others with measurement problems once you add batteries into the equipment. Experimenters have a hard enough time making accurate measurements even without the batteries. But by including the batteries, it becomes even more difficult and requires even more expertise that most don't possess, to make accurate input and output measurements.

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
There are a lot of positive reviews out there, enough to make me suspect they aren't all written by Bedini shills (though I can't be sure about that).

So now ALL of Bedini's supporters, in online forums all over the internet, and on Youtube, and at the TeslaTech conferences, etc etc - now they are all "Bedini shills"?
I see that in addition to problems believing in non-existent technology, you also have problems with reading comprehension.

Exactly, guys like Bedini and Friedrich have stuck their neck out - and look at how they are treated! Just in this thread alone, we have guys like you and Arbitrageur chanting "Fraudsters. Con men. Snake-oil Salesmen...."
If the shoe fits...wear it.

Originally posted by RogerT
Carr is reputed to have been very insistent on the human consciousness being an integral part of the 'device'.
That's the best idea for a scam yet!

Tell the people your product requires a certain level of consciousness to operate properly. Then when you collect your $4000 and they complain that it doesn't work, you only have to say it's their fault because their consciousness isn't at the right level. Brilliant! I love it! There are plenty of people who would fall for that too.

And at what point does a LARGE BODY OF WITNESSES AND SUPPORTERS become EVIDENCE?

So, how many witnesses and supporters does Bedini need to have before you will agree that something's actually going on? 1000? 10,000? 1,000,000?
If the people are scientists with expertise in the field I start to get interested when at least 25% of the scientists think a concept might have merit.

If the people aren't scientists or similar critical thinkers, there is no number of people that I would find convincing. For example, I know that close to 100% of people are fooled by simple optical illusions. Many people see a green dot in this illusion when they stare at the center for a few minutes. But even if every last person on Earth who can see in color sees the green dot, it doesn't mean there's a green dot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cb31b6b5b6c.gif[/atsimg]
Regardless how many people see a green dot, there is no green dot. So 7 billion people seeing the green dot still wouldn't be enough to convince me there's a green dot, it only convinces me that they THINK there is, just like people THINK Bedini's clarifier works when it doesn't, that's just an audio illusion instead of an optical illusion.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, I thought this thread was completed but people are still responding to me, so I will respond one more time.

If the people are scientists with expertise in the field I start to get interested when at least 25% of the scientists think a concept might have merit.

If the people aren't scientists or similar critical thinkers, there is no number of people that I would find convincing.

Many of the people who advocate EFTV technologies ARE scientists and critical thinkers, Arbitrageur.

Bearden is a nuclear physicist and army colonel. Ted Loder is a Prof Emeritus. Eugene Mallove held degrees in aeronautical and astronautical engineering from MIT. Tom Valone holds many degrees in physics and engineering. Brian O'Leary was an astronaut. Joel Garbon is an industrial engineer.

There are plenty of scientists and critical thinkers who support the technology. And it seems your only response is to accuse them all of being liars and criminals.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There are a lot of positive reviews out there, enough to make me suspect they aren't all written by Bedini shills (though I can't be sure about that).

So now ALL of Bedini's supporters, in online forums all over the internet, and on Youtube, and at the TeslaTech conferences, etc etc - now they are all "Bedini shills"?

You seriously think that Bedini is somehow organizing and maintaining an army of thousands of "shills" to fraudulently promote his stuff for him?

See, now the conspiracy theories that you have to invent in order to debunk him are even more outrageous than the conspiracy theory that Big Oil is suppressing the technology!

edit on 17-8-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

You are promoting Bedini without having any evidence, understanding, seeing or owning any of the so called free energy devices. Perhaps his followers are no different than yourself, gullible.

The want to believe makes people believe anything...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Bearden is a nuclear physicist and army colonel.

Bearden has brought in 10's of millions in the past 20 years without being able to produce anything that could go to market.

There is a name for people like that.....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You are promoting Bedini without having any evidence, understanding, seeing or owning any of the so called free energy devices.

Suggesting that the community test out a specific design or unit is not the same as "promoting".

Be careful about making accusations like that.

I told you already, I do not represent them. People were laying the Burden of Proof on me, so I am merely suggesting the best Plan I can think of to prove it.

But your thread OP has no interest in actually trying out the technology and attempting to prove it, he only wants to gloat about how right he is that no one around here has the technology yet.

So, fine, let him gloat. Waste another few pages of bandwidth with your gloating, I don't care. Just leave me out of it. I only want to deal with people who have a serious interest.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You already told us about all the conferences, tradeshows, cd's, disks, materials, books that are being sold and studied. And yet no one is powering their house with an overunity machine.

That's all the proof you need.

Not real.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
And yet no one is powering their house with an overunity machine.

If you say so.

coffee out

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are hundreds of over unity systems on youtube and all over the internet that people have and that produce power with, any amount of power that can be stored from any of the these devices, whether they run for 5 minutes or 10 days, the bottom line is they do work. some are merely arranged NEO magnets and some are electromagnet systems, the point is they are out there and have been for some time. argue it all you want, but over unity isn't perpetual motion, therefore any argument you could have is totally pointless, especially when your entire op is nothing more than an opportunity for you to troll

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Carr is reputed to have been very insistent on the human consciousness being an integral part of the 'device'.

That's the best idea for a scam yet!

Tell the people your product requires a certain level of consciousness to operate properly. Then when you collect your $4000 and they complain that it doesn't work, you only have to say it's their fault because their consciousness isn't at the right level. Brilliant! I love it! There are plenty of people who would fall for that too.

Well, that would be convenient for you if Carr was selling a device for $4000. As he's dead, he isn't

But yes it's a great idea for a scam and yes it would probably work on lots of people.

It isn't what I said though if you re-read the bit you quoted. Carr (and Ring, who is alive so you can query him personally if you are interested to do so), said that human consciousness is an integral part of the device. I said that most people IMO don't have the level of consciousness to know how to make things work. Different statements. Different inference. My statement is just an opinion from someone who doesn't know much about the subject, theirs are statements of fact based on personal experience with a working model.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
but over unity isn't perpetual motion

yes it is actually, as if you feed the output into the input the device will keep running if it is overunity, so it is a perpetual motion device en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
There are hundreds of over unity systems on youtube and all over the internet

and they all have the same thing in common - none of them are actually overunity!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join