It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 10
11
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by anumohi
 


See my above post... They are called "laws" of physics because time and time again they have been shown to be immutable. If you or anyone else had broken the laws of physics, by all means present your irrefutable evidence and claim your Nobel prize.

But regardless, this is not the topic if my OP. Do you own an over unity device? If not, why not?
edit on 14-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)


Did you not hear that the rate of radio active decay is changeing?




When probing the deepest reaches of the Cosmos or magnifying our understanding of the quantum world, a whole host of mysteries present themselves. This is to be expected when pushing our knowledge of the Universe to the limit.

But what if a well-known -- and apparently constant -- characteristic of matter starts behaving mysteriously?

This is exactly what has been noticed in recent years; the decay rates of radioactive elements are changing. This is especially mysterious as we are talking about elements with "constant" decay rates -- these values aren't supposed to change. School textbooks teach us this from an early age.



news.discovery.com...

Most of our understanding of the universe is theory and needs to change when the evidence doesnt support it anymore. The overunity claims of Bedini dont even violate the laws of thermodynamics because its not a closed system. If everyone had a closed mind like yours we would never see any advancements. The greatest thinkers and inventors were always ridiculed by lesser minds of their time.




posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing
 


They do violate the laws of physics. But anyhow, that is not the topic of the OP. Do you own an over unity device and how much are you saving a year in utility bills? If not, why not?



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
They do violate the laws of physics. But anyhow, that is not the topic of the OP. Do you own an over unity device and how much are you saving a year in utility bills? If not, why not?
My family's Atmos clock runs on air, which turns out to be a better power source than the vacuum. A relatively inefficient electric clock might use about 500mW which costs $0.60 per year to operate. It's not an exact comparison but I could say the Atmos clock saves $0.60 a year. That's really about the best I can hope for right now. There's not enough power in the air to economically run more power hungry devices using the Atmos technology. It doesn't violate any laws of physics but it is kind of cool that it runs on air. And it's never stopped, which I can't say for the electric clock, since I get a couple of power outages a year.


Originally posted by crystalbeing
Zero point energy is the future though. Its energy from the vacuum so it doesnt violate the law of thermodynamics because it isnt a closed system.
Closed system or not, there's not much energy in the vacuum, if dark energy is related to vacuum energy as we suspect might be the case. There's actually a lot more energy in air than the vacuum, and we know how to extract that as I mentioned in my previous post. That's also convenient since we happen to live in air rather than in a vacuum.

What's the Energy Density of the Vacuum?

We can measure the energy density of the vacuum through astronomical observations that determine the curvature of spacetime. All the measurements that have been done agree that the energy density is VERY CLOSE TO ZERO. In terms of mass density, its absolute value is less than 10-26 kilograms per cubic meter. In terms of energy density, this is about 10-9 joules per cubic meter.
That's not much energy.

I can make a claim that I can extract heat from an ice cube. All I have to do is take the ice cube at let's say a few degrees below zero C, to a place where the ambient temperature is below that, like possibly the dark side of the moon, and the ice cube will heat the colder surroundings.

That doesn't mean an ice cube is a practical heat source on Earth, and likewise I doubt vacuum energy will ever be a practical energy source on Earth, since we are close to a giant fusion reactor like the sun, which puts out a tremendous amount of power, more than we need. More efficient solar power (or possibly other fusion power sources too) is likely to be the future source for power on Earth, not vacuum energy.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 




My family's Atmos clock runs on air, which turns out to be a better power source than the vacuum. A relatively inefficient electric clock might use about 500mW which costs $0.60 per year to operate. It's not an exact comparison but I could say the Atmos clock saves $0.60 a year. That's really about the best I can hope for right now. There's not enough power in the air to economically run more power hungry devices using the Atmos technology. It doesn't violate any laws of physics but it is kind of cool that it runs on air. And it's never stopped, which I can't say for the electric clock, since I get a couple of power outages a year.

Yes, but change of air pressure involves air heated by the sun, which is a finite source of energy



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by anumohi
 


When you're ready, are you intending to open-source your tech?


probably not, the reason is , is i have plans for the technology and don't want the Chinese stealing my concept and flooding the market before i get going, now that's not to say that i wont consider licensing to a few trusted folks that will protect me and my property


I think i better master the art first, Ive been working on various concepts for some time and i know what has to be proven before any other considerations.


Well I can certainly understand your reasoning, and I do wish you well and all the success.
The realist in me feels unless an inventor goes the open-source route with their FE device (if they actually have something that works), then they are probably NOT going to get that device to the market.
You may get bought out, you may get knocked off (either physically dead or the tech stolen), most likely, you'll end up tied up in un-ending mazes of beaurocracy, obfuscation and seemingly coincidental little gremlins that constantly get in the way.
When it comes to a multi-trillion dollar humanity changing tech, that has the potential to crash or seriously undermine the current status quo, I believe the only way through is to go open-source. And even that needs to be done very carefully, almost guerilla-like.
Again, best to you though.

PS. If you change your mind and come to the realisation that something like this is beyond personal profit and a required contribution to the human race, I'll be more than willing to help out



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Hi RogerT,


Originally posted by RogerT
You should start a thread titled:

If I buy this $4000 Free Energy kit, is there anyone on ATS willing to build it and test it?


Well, why not just keep discussing it in this thread? Since the subject came up anyway


Because with that thread title, you will get a lot of interest from people who won't watch this thread.



"PS. I personally felt Bedini tech wasn't the way to go and still don't. Crystals, consciousness and vortex tech is now my gut feel on where to put my attention."

Never heard of vortex tech. What can it do? Where do we buy it? Can it power a house?


Try researching Victor Schauberger as a start, but for up to date stuff, look into Ralph Ring as I posted before.
edit on 16/8/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by kissmygrits
 


Over unity is very much about breaking the 2nd law of thermodynamics by having a closed system operating at greater than 100% efficiency. Such a device would be able to power an electrical appliance indefinitely (or in other words, "perpetually") with no external power source. Solar power is not over unity. Steam power is not over unity. I have made this very clear in my OP and subsequent posts throughout this thread.
edit on 14-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)


Face Palm


Please show me a closed system that exists on this planet. Hell, even the earth herself is a part of a larger system.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by habfan1968
 


Mother nature enforces the laws of physics.


Wow, your level of arrogance reaches new heights

Or is that just a mistake?

Mother nature enforces the LAWS OF NATURE
she smiles at the laws of physics as cute assertions by feeble minds

If you think the laws of physics and the LAWS OF NATURE are synonymous, you need to get your head out of the books and go visit nature a bit more



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing
 


Yes, this is correct. I even used the humble SSG to recover a dead battery in my X5, saved me $200 on the cost of a new one. The SSG cost me about $50 in parts, so that's a COP of +4



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
The realist in me feels unless an inventor goes the open-source route with their FE device (if they actually have something that works), then they are probably NOT going to get that device to the market.
You may get bought out, you may get knocked off (either physically dead or the tech stolen), most likely, you'll end up tied up in un-ending mazes of beaurocracy, obfuscation and seemingly coincidental little gremlins that constantly get in the way.
When it comes to a multi-trillion dollar humanity changing tech, that has the potential to crash or seriously undermine the current status quo, I believe the only way through is to go open-source. And even that needs to be done very carefully, almost guerilla-like.


I agree with you, RogerT.

And which inventors are the only ones to have open-sourced their technology so far?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee
 


What, you mean the "inventors" who give the plans for free but charge $4000 dollars for the components because if they actually sold them pre-built promising "over unity" they would be held up on fraud charges? Oh yes, those doing "good work" by lightening the wallets of the gullible.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth
 


So the mighty ATS think tank is going to let a measly $4000 stop them from achieving "free energy" then? When they even have a willing donor sitting there waiting to donate the unit?

Hmm......



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by anumohi
 


When you're ready, are you intending to open-source your tech?


probably not, the reason is , is i have plans for the technology and don't want the Chinese stealing my concept and flooding the market before i get going, now that's not to say that i wont consider licensing to a few trusted folks that will protect me and my property


I think i better master the art first, Ive been working on various concepts for some time and i know what has to be proven before any other considerations.


Well I can certainly understand your reasoning, and I do wish you well and all the success.
The realist in me feels unless an inventor goes the open-source route with their FE device (if they actually have something that works), then they are probably NOT going to get that device to the market.
You may get bought out, you may get knocked off (either physically dead or the tech stolen), most likely, you'll end up tied up in un-ending mazes of beaurocracy, obfuscation and seemingly coincidental little gremlins that constantly get in the way.
When it comes to a multi-trillion dollar humanity changing tech, that has the potential to crash or seriously undermine the current status quo, I believe the only way through is to go open-source. And even that needs to be done very carefully, almost guerilla-like.
Again, best to you though.

PS. If you change your mind and come to the realisation that something like this is beyond personal profit and a required contribution to the human race, I'll be more than willing to help out


when i first got involved in the overunity/gravity business, i understood that if i could find the solution that i was looking at a death sentence, many of us have discussed this proposition before and we/I decided that is was easier to just market a product and not the power device itsself , that way people would find the novel aspect in it and under the cloak of darkness it could integrated into the world.

my entire goal was to only create a unit that produced 12 volt, unlimited 12 volt, that way you could hook a power inverter to it and draw 110 or just run what you needed on 12 volt, that way the unit could remain small and light, about the size of a portable car starter......how about an over unity portable car stater with 500 cranking amps???? hmmm, that would get the ball rolling , then you could have unlimited portable emergency power


I want to make my money, then after that i'll just give it away to the Ethiopians or some 4th world country that deserves a change in lifestyle

edit on 16-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee
 


No ones stopping you from buying one. Funny how they have to be assembled... if they actually produced "over unity", they'd win a Nobel prize and be millionaires over night. Yet they sell them as "kits" which conveniently protects them from the inevitable legal repercussions of false advertising...



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but only changed from one form to another. Once you use some of the energy in the " action " you diminish the " reaction " and entropy wins out. The closest one can get is for a device that, as a byproduct of it's action, collects a fraction up to and almost, the difference in the used energy. that's it. But in the end, everything will wind down and become motionless. So over unity devices do not work.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth
 


And as I already explained to you, I am willing to purchase the unit, but I have no one to help me with the testing. No engineers, no lab, no equipment.

Sorry, but the community has dropped the ball on this one, big time.

And all your silly little assumptions like "if it really worked they would win a Nobel prize and be millionaires over night" are a joke to anyone who has seriously studied this issue.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee
 


What, so demonstrating that a fundamental law of physics was wrong wouldn't win them a Novel prize? Selling a device (not components) that they could actually demonstrate to work wouldn't make them millionaires? Are you for real?


As for your project, there's nothing to stop you finding a local electronics engineer to build it for you. If your faith was so strong, it would be a small price to pay. Yet you blame members of a forum for not offering to help when you're more than capable yourself. Put your money where you mouth is.
edit on 16-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but only changed from one form to another. Once you use some of the energy in the " action " you diminish the " reaction " and entropy wins out. The closest one can get is for a device that, as a byproduct of it's action, collects a fraction up to and almost, the difference in the used energy. that's it. But in the end, everything will wind down and become motionless. So over unity devices do not work.


BULL CRAP

The answer to the entire universe and every living thing in it is the HELIX and until you can come to grip with it you and everyone else will struggle and be lost


FACT



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


Posting the word "helix" not only has nothing to do with the post you quoted but also proves absolutely nothing.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
What, so demonstrating that a fundamental law of physics wouldn't win them a Novel prize? Selling a device (not components) that they could actually demonstrate to work wouldn't make them millionaires? Are you for real?



Yes.

Like I said, take some time to actually study the issue, read the reports and listen to the testimonies of the actual inventors. Instead of just making your silly little assumptions.

This is serious stuff, people have died over this.




As for your project, there's nothing to stop you finding a local electronics engineer to build it for you. If your faith was so strong, it would be a small price to pay. Yet you blame members of a forum for not offering to help when you're more than capable yourself. Put your money where you mouth is.


So once again ALL the risk and ALL the responsibility is put on me.

Give me one good reason why I should risk my life for someone like you, who starts free energy threads while having done zero research, defecates all over New Energy Congress, and refuses to help with anything?



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join