It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by anumohi

Posting the word "helix" not only has nothing to do with the post you quoted but also proves absolutely nothing.

because you have ZERO knowledge of the true forces of the universe and their mechanix

If you were less arrogant and had enough intelligence to grasp the simplicity of the Helix and its purpose in overunity, I might enlighten you, but unfortunately

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by Fromabove
For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but only changed from one form to another. Once you use some of the energy in the " action " you diminish the " reaction " and entropy wins out. The closest one can get is for a device that, as a byproduct of it's action, collects a fraction up to and almost, the difference in the used energy. that's it. But in the end, everything will wind down and become motionless. So over unity devices do not work.

BULL CRAP

The answer to the entire universe and every living thing in it is the HELIX and until you can come to grip with it you and everyone else will struggle and be lost

FACT

The Universe is slow i n g...... d o w n..........................

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but only changed from one form to another. Once you use some of the energy in the " action " you diminish the " reaction " and entropy wins out. The closest one can get is for a device that, as a byproduct of it's action, collects a fraction up to and almost, the difference in the used energy. that's it. But in the end, everything will wind down and become motionless. So over unity devices do not work.

BULL CRAP

The answer to the entire universe and every living thing in it is the HELIX and until you can come to grip with it you and everyone else will struggle and be lost

FACT

R...E...A...L...L...Y
A...R...E.....Y...O...U....G...O...D...????....????....????

where do you people come from???, in my life time your lifetime and for the next billion generations of our children, its not going to matter even if thats possibly a fact.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

BULL CRAP

FACT

R...E...A...L...L...Y

where do you people come from???, in my life time your lifetime and for the next billion generations of our children, its not going to matter even if thats possibly a fact.

No.... I am a child of His though. But even so, all things will come to it's end. Entropy wins out as the universe dissolves into nothingness. So the universe shows us that over unity cannot be had.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Posting the word "helix" not only has nothing to do with the post you quoted but also proves absolutely nothing.

because you have ZERO knowledge of the true forces of the universe and their mechanix

If you were less arrogant and had enough intelligence to grasp the simplicity of the Helix and its purpose in overunity, I might enlighten you, but unfortunately

Try me. Post the academic papers from credible notion that support your notion. Otherwise you're talking claptrap.

Do you own an over unity device? If not, why not?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

BULL CRAP

FACT

R...E...A...L...L...Y

No.... I am a child of His though. But even so, all things will come to it's end. Entropy wins out as the universe dissolves into nothingness. So the universe shows us that over unity cannot be had.

when??? when the universe ends???

OK

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Yes. The universe will dissolve into nothingness because the space between any energy will be so vast as to not be able to combine into anything. For all purposes that means nothingness. Now what about this helix theory of yours ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Try me. Post the academic papers from credible notion that support your notion. Otherwise you're talking claptrap.

Do you own an over unity device? If not, why not?

Yes I do , but you wont get to see it unless you buy it......do you have a few trillions to buy it???

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Yes. The universe will dissolve into nothingness because the space between any energy will be so vast as to not be able to combine into anything. For all purposes that means nothingness. Now what about this helix theory of yours ?

when life ends new life begins, therefore its never ending, infinite

when stars die they implode into a black hole that explodes into a galaxy, just like the one we are living in.

The helix or should i say the vortex is what gave it birth, the same applies to over unity, the vorticity of helix in motion is what makes it possible.
edit on 16-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

What, so demonstrating that a fundamental law of physics wouldn't win them a Novel prize? Selling a device (not components) that they could actually demonstrate to work wouldn't make them millionaires? Are you for real?

Yes.

And why is that?
They're hardly some super secret organisation, they're advertising all over the Internet and selling kits! Yet they won't sell a pre-built device or let their products be validated by independent engineers. Not all that surprising seeing as it's a scan.

Like I said, take some time to actually study the issue, read the reports and listen to the testimonies of the actual inventors. Instead of just making your silly little assumptions.

This is serious stuff, people have died over this.

Reports? Testimonials? Post the science, not conjecture. See the other link in my sig before you post any junk science. I ask again, if they're selling kits, why aren't they selling a proper product? You don't buy mobile phones in kit form.

So once again ALL the risk and ALL the responsibility is put on me.

Because you keep posting in this thread defending these fraudsters
put your money where your mouth is or keep it closed.

Give me one good reason why I should risk my life for someone like you

I'm not asking you to rescue me from a burning building building, I'm asking you to put up or shut up.

who starts free energy threads while having done zero research,

The scope of this thread is very clearly defined. I'm asking if anyone who believed in over unity devices actually owns one. Number of believers in this thread who are using an over unity device to power appliances: big, fat ZERO.

defecates all over New Energy Congress, and refuses to help with anything?

Have this "New Energy Congress" published their findings in any credible journals? Nope. Same old claptrap with a fancy name. My word, you're very easily sucked into all this nonsense. It's amazing what belief can do to cloud the mind,

You know the scope of this thread. If you don't like the line of questioning, stop posting in it. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Your posts are making less and less sense. Do you have any coherent thoughts to contribute?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Your posts are making less and less sense. Do you have any coherent thoughts to contribute?

I'm sorry you're so dense, maybe you should retire before you become retarded

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Nothingness as an absolute means not even space or time. Emptiness of space I can accept. But the structural realm of an absolute non-existence, existing, self-annihilates. The instant a consciousness swings Its attention toward witnessing or witholding the awareness of absolute non-existence, that pure non-existence becomes defined, making it a type of existence. It is consciousness that causes absolute non-existence to not exist.

Before space and time (which never happened) omniscience understanding to be true to the definition of existing absolutely everywhere, employed all the Mind of omniscience and all the ability onmipotence to right that failure and enter the absolute non-existence, so as to become truely omnipresent.

That IS the ONE Singularity. The Singularity is a spherical, infinite kinetic, division/subtraction of Itself to try and enter absolute non-existence. Suicide on an infinite scale.

With the inability to exist inside of absolute non-existence (the rock too heavy for God to lift), instead infinite angular kinetics OF THAT SINGULARITY by omniscience is employed, all at an infinite rate. This solved the "problem".

Where the Singularity IS as a component of the "flight path" upholds the infinite expanse (a spatial dimension). Where the Singularity IS NOT as a component of the same "flight path" generates the infinite impedence, the nothingness, the generated "non-existence" dimension that can now be entered into.

The only problem is in order to partake of this generated non-existence, Infinite must use a proxy and rely on symbiotic harmonic communion. That would be us, and all that is both animate and inanimate.

Just my take.
edit on 16-8-2011 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yet they won't sell a pre-built device or let their products be validated by independent engineers. Not all that surprising seeing as it's a scan.

Any independent engineer can validate their devices. They have already made many of the designs public. You just have to find them online, or buy the "circuits and schematics" book, or join their Yahoo group, or overunity.com, or energeticforum.com, or, or, or......

I ask again, if they're selling kits, why aren't they selling a proper product? You don't buy mobile phones in kit form.

Good question, why don't you ask the actual inventors that?

I'm not them, nor do I represent them; I can only speculate.

What the technology does, or what they claim it does, is charge up batteries like mad. Like you can line up 20 or 30 big batteries on the output and the unit will just charge them all up at the same time - while barely drawing anything from the input.

So in order to have it powering your house, you would need not only the Energizer unit but also a fairly sizeable bank of batteries, plus design some sort of switching system to automate everything.

That's quite a bit of work just to get it to power a house, and people don't want that. They want something solid-state - a black box with no moving parts that just sits there and supplies power indefinitely.

So that is my guess as to why the battery-charging units are not being more heavily pushed and promoted - they are waiting until they have the solid-state versions perfected, and then they will promote and sell those instead.

Number of believers in this thread who are using an over unity device to power appliances: big, fat ZERO.

Right, no one at ATS has it or can prove it yet.

So instead of asking "what can we do about this? how can we help?", you instead defecate all over the inventors and call them fraudsters, con men, snake oil salesmen.

How do you expect anyone to want to discuss free energy with you when you have such a terrible attitude?

edit on 16-8-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by crystalbeing
Zero point energy is the future though. Its energy from the vacuum so it doesnt violate the law of thermodynamics because it isnt a closed system.
Closed system or not, there's not much energy in the vacuum, if dark energy is related to vacuum energy as we suspect might be the case. There's actually a lot more energy in air than the vacuum, and we know how to extract that as I mentioned in my previous post. That's also convenient since we happen to live in air rather than in a vacuum.

What's the Energy Density of the Vacuum?

We can measure the energy density of the vacuum through astronomical observations that determine the curvature of spacetime. All the measurements that have been done agree that the energy density is VERY CLOSE TO ZERO. In terms of mass density, its absolute value is less than 10-26 kilograms per cubic meter. In terms of energy density, this is about 10-9 joules per cubic meter.
That's not much energy.

Energy density is a term used for the amount of energy stored in a given system or region of space per unit volume. Often only the useful or extractable energy is quantified, which is to say that chemically inaccessible energy such as rest mass energy is ignored. Vacuum energy is all around you as well as in space.

Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space even when the space is devoid of matter (free space). The concept of vacuum energy has been deduced from the concept of virtual particles, which is itself derived from the energy-time uncertainty principle. The effects of vacuum energy can be experimentally observed in various phenomena such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect, the van der Waals bonds[citation needed] and the Lamb shift, and are thought to influence the behavior of the Universe on cosmological scales. Using the upper limit of the cosmological constant, the vacuum energy in a cubic centimeter of free space has been estimated to be 10−15 Joules.[1] However, in both Quantum Electrodynamics (QED) and Stochastic Electrodynamics (SED), consistency with the principle of Lorentz covariance and with the magnitude of the Planck Constant requires it to have a much larger value of 10107 Joules per cubic centimeter.
However, the vacuum energy is mathematically infinite without renormalization, which is based on the assumption that we can only measure energy in a relative sense, which is not true if we can observe it indirectly via the cosmological constant...

The existence of vacuum energy is also sometimes used as theoretical justification for the possibility of free energy machines. It has been argued that due to the broken symmetry (in QED), free energy does not violate conservation of energy, since the laws of thermodynamics only apply to equilibrium systems. However, consensus amongst physicists is that this is incorrect and that vacuum energy cannot be harnessed to generate free energy.[5] In particular, the second law of thermodynamics is unaffected by the existence of vacuum energy.

en.wikipedia.org...

What if dark energy is not related to the vacuum? What if its negative energy? Heres some math equations supporting that for people who might like it.

www.ptep-online.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Number of believers in this thread who are using an over unity device to power appliances: big, fat ZERO.

Thats a big fat LIE. I saw at least one person in here claim he built the SSG himself. Thats right he didnt even buy it from the guys your attacking but used the free plans on the internet to build one for $50. He said the batteries he recharged saved him alot of money for running appliances.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

That's quite a bit of work just to get it to power a house, and people don't want that. They want something solid-state - a black box with no moving parts that just sits there and supplies power indefinitely.

So that is my guess as to why the battery-charging units are not being more heavily pushed and promoted - they are waiting until they have the solid-state versions perfected, and then they will promote and sell those instead.

Why is it that all of these inventors of these over-unity devices are caught in the damned stone age of electronics? I mean... really.

For starters - a few transistors takes care of the whole "not solid state" issue. I mean... really, take a basic solid state course. Or... hell - just swap in a PLC if you don't want to dick around with making an analog comparator-based switching system.

Also, the last thing I'd be doing with an over-unity device is charging batteries. "Wut - The hell?" in common internet speak. Establish a 'resonance' in your circuit with a capacitor bank - breaking your device operation down into individual 'cycles' - from which there should be a marked over-unity effect. This would eventually lead to an 'overflowing' capacitor bank, which would be capable of being disconnected from mains and used as a perpetual energy source limited in output by the size of your capacitor bank, magnitude of the over-unity effect, and the power handling capabilities of your device (obviously, you can't be coursing gigawatts of power through a hand-held device).

Yet... for whatever reason, these -electrical engineers- seem to lack the common-sense application an -electronics technician- sees as self-evident.

So instead of asking "what can we do about this? how can we help?", you instead defecate all over the inventors and call them fraudsters, con men, snake oil salesmen.

Because a lot of them are. They convince the hopeful and idealistic elderly to invest their life's savings into companies that do not produce a product and have no intention of producing a functional product.

I honestly have plans to search for an over-unity phenomena and to develop a device that harnesses such a phenomena - and when I feel I'm on to something, I will ask for -donations- and set up a separate line of accounting specifically for that purpose, publishing statements on the account at regular intervals. That's if I need donations. In either case - I'd never sell my design as a set of schematics on the internet. Ever. Or a kit. I'd sell the assembled product. Yeah - I might be hesitant to let people take a look-see inside of the thing - but chances are that I will not have made the thing alone, and anyone I worked with will be getting -billion- dollar offerings for information on how it works. May as well go ahead and let people prove it works so I can sell it before half a dozen Chinese companies have their own version.

Perhaps I'd be a little more clandestine - use such an over-unity device to power a particle accelerator and transmute various elements or undercut industry prices for the chemical separation of elements.... indirectly profit off of the fact I don't have to pay for energy, rather than selling the goose that laid the golden egg. Would really kind of depend upon what kind of ambitions I had at the time and how long I felt the advantage could be maintained.

The point is - I have ambitions to create an actual over-unity device; making money off of it is a side-effect worth consideration. I do not have a desire to make money off of my ambition to create an over-unity device. There's a difference - and the idea is, honestly, tempting. I know enough about electronics to make a convincing-looking display, and I am a person who comes off sounding quite intelligent to most people, as well as not being very intimidating. I could easily get quite a few people to invest $100 here, $500 there, and probably pull off a few in the four-digit range. If I did it 'correctly' - I could even shield myself from legal repercussions. And I would have more than enough to simply 'retire' for most of, if not the rest of, my life.

I'd be concerned if someone said they didn't find the idea tempting.

I suppose the inverse could be applied to me: "If it's so easy to con people, Aim, why don't you do it?"

You've no idea how many times I put on a song and dance for teachers in grade school to get extra time on an assignment - simply because I am somewhat lazy and a procrastinator in the extremes. Whether the teachers actually believed me or not, I honestly don't know - but few had problems with giving me extra time.

That said - I'm not one for trying to convince little old ladies that they can invest a few thousand dollars into my 'project' and see it become tens of thousands that can be passed on to their children, grand children, or what-have-they.

I have no problem with over-unity seekers. I've really not much problem with the people selling their schematics or kits (at least a snake oil salesman gives you snake oil). What I do have a problem with are these guys that set up fraudulent companies that seek investor capital (never do they sell stock, it seems - even though penny-stocks have become quite popular and a great asset to companies and common investors, alike) based around what is a deliberate attempt to con people.

It's certainly underhanded to sell someone a bogus schematic for $10, or a bogus kit for $50 - but it's a completely different thing to convince someone to trust you with their money (sometimes thousands of dollars), and then simply 'run' with it. Sure - no investment is without risk - but they invest under the impression you will use their money to subsidize the development and growth of a product/business that will generate a return, later. That's a violation of personal trust and involves much larger sums of money. It's not dishonest - it's cruel.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Also, the last thing I'd be doing with an over-unity device is charging batteries. "Wut - The hell?" in common internet speak. Establish a 'resonance' in your circuit with a capacitor bank - breaking your device operation down into individual 'cycles' - from which there should be a marked over-unity effect. This would eventually lead to an 'overflowing' capacitor bank, which would be capable of being disconnected from mains and used as a perpetual energy source limited in output by the size of your capacitor bank, magnitude of the over-unity effect, and the power handling capabilities of your device (obviously, you can't be coursing gigawatts of power through a hand-held device).

Yet... for whatever reason, these -electrical engineers- seem to lack the common-sense application an -electronics technician- sees as self-evident.

Okay, Aim64C, how much research have you done into Bedini and Bearden and their theories on "Radiant Energy"?

There are good reasons why they use batteries instead of capacitors. The idea is that they are harvesting a new and different form of energy than what you are used to - "Radiant Energy".

It manifests and works differently than normal current and you can't measure it like you would normal current. Nor can you use it to power loads directly.

But when you pipe the "Radiant" energy off to a battery, or a big bank of batteries, the Radiant energy triggers a reaction in the batteries and causes them to charge themselves up. Much better and faster than normal current does.

You will not see any kind of "over-unity" effect or energy gain in the system until you induce the secondary batteries to charge. The excess energy manifests in the secondary batteries.

That is the theory anyway. I think you could really benefit from doing a bit more research into this and talking to some of Bedini's supporters. Since you seem to have a willingness to actually try and experiment and make something.

It's certainly underhanded to sell someone a bogus schematic for $10, or a bogus kit for $50 - but it's a completely different thing to convince someone to trust you with their money (sometimes thousands of dollars), and then simply 'run' with it. Sure - no investment is without risk - but they invest under the impression you will use their money to subsidize the development and growth of a product/business that will generate a return, later. That's a violation of personal trust and involves much larger sums of money. It's not dishonest - it's cruel.

Are you saying that Bedini and Friedrich are doing this? Where is your evidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
It's certainly underhanded to sell someone a bogus schematic for $10, or a bogus kit for $50 - but it's a completely different thing to convince someone to trust you with their money (sometimes thousands of dollars), and then simply 'run' with it. ...t's not dishonest - it's cruel.
If I recall, Bedini's experimenter kit costs thousands of dollars.

The reason batteries are used is that if the person is a charlatan, the batteries make it easier to obfuscate actual measurements of the system. Even with simpler systems with no batteries, we see much incompetence regarding false measurements, like a guy putting a standard AC meter on the output of a black box with a non-sinusoidal output and saying what the output is with the meter designed to measure sinusoidal output. The fact is, he doesn't know the output and can't measure it with that type of meter.

If the person isn't an intentional charlatan, it makes it easier to fool themselves and there are probably some experimenters in that category who really think they've measured something good but fail to see the flaws in their measurements, which are quite common.

While I can't say for sure, I think Bedini falls into the charlatan category. The reason is, he seems reasonably smart in his videos, and someone would have to be a complete moron and know next to nothing about optical disk technology to think his ultra clarifier could possibly do what he claims. The claim is so outrageous it's eligible for the jref million dollar challenge, meaning if it really works and you can tell that, you can win a million dollars. So I suspect he probably knows his over-unity kits that sell for thousands are a scam too.

The NASA scientists, Nelson and House, know how to cut through the crap on the measurement issue:

peswiki.com...:NASA_scientists_Nelson_%26_House_willing_to_verify_overunity_electromagnetic_machines

They want to see a weight being lifted, or a similar dynamometer output. That makes it impossible to snow people with false readings from a meter. If it can lift a certain weight a certain amount, that's a fairly solid measurement. Like you, they are somewhat hopeful somebody may come up with an over-unity device, so they're not just trying to debunk. But if every inventor followed their guidelines, it would weed most of the crap out of the field that doesn't really do anything. If it can't do work like power a motor to lift a weight, it's not very useful so I think their guideline makes a lot of sense. And if they tested your device and it worked, you'd have a lot of credibility going to investors for funding. And here's how you could get funding:

Dragon's Den - Vorktex MagnaCoaster Power Generation

Scruffy looking guy in T-shirt gets a million dollars just by asking for it. The contingency is that his contraption has to work. If it does, that's how a real deal could go down. I suspect he has the same measurement problems as many other inventors however. Maybe someday someone will succeed, but there's plenty of reason to be skeptical and demand extraordinary evidence for an extraordinary claim in the meantime.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ultra Clarifier "Quadri Beam" Experience this ultimate Clarifier for yourself, and hear the true musical experience you are presently missing. This model has four highly specialized electromagnetic opposing beams, improved rotation speed of 5200 RPM, automated timing circuit, hinged plexiglas cover and a regulated power supply. There is nothing better then the Quadri Beam. Read the review by "Robert Neill's Review" Robert Neill of Positive Feedback on line. Independent reviewers have praised the qualities of the Ultra Clarifier and anyone who has an investment in their audio/video system should not be without this superior technical solution. This is the only electromagnetic product designed specifically to treat and enhance all forms of CD media. Experience sound and picture so real you'll think that you've upgraded all your components. You owe it to yourself to take a test spin on the new Ultra Clarifier "Quadri Beam" . We guarantee the results will be the most impressive forty seconds in your audio/video experience.

Wow. Just... wow
And people think this guy's legit?

Oh my days!

edit on 17-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join