It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can believe in God you can believe in Aliens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

Who said anything about forgetting? The God of the bible supposedly works in mysterious ways and certainly isn't always transparent with his/her methods etc. God does not reveal all of the universes secrets, he/she allows his/her creations to find them out for themselves. Otherwise, don't you think we would have been created with all knowledge?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by RUSSO

My question is, if you can believe in aliens, can you believe in God too?

Imagine if god is an alien - a 2 fir..!

God is an alien.

Angels and gods are just ancient names for aliens. Back then, they called it a blessing or a miracle. Today, we'd call it advanced technology.

They'd call it a chariot of fire...we'd call it a UFO/Spaceship

They'd call it a 'virgin birth'...we'd call it artificial insemination.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MattPreuss

Neither can be historically proven fact, we simply just don't know what really happen.

There are numerous hypotheses on how the Egyptians built the pyramids. There's no reason to think aliens were involved. We do however have tens of thousands of years of human beings building structures both big and small including pyramids. To suggest that aliens are involved while presenting no evidence is just absurd.

Well if we go by mainstream historians they say it was done with slave labor, an achievement but certainly not incredible

Last I checked the slave idea was one rejected by most historians but I could be wrong. Most people get this idea from the Bible even though the Bible never says that the Hebrews built the pyramids. It certainly is plausible that they used slave labor, regardless it is an incredible task.

They knew more about the solar system and whats in it than your average college student today.

How do you know that? People are always marveling at the knowledge of the ancients and while its true that many ancient civilizations were pretty advanced I doubt that the average Greek citizen knew as much as the average college student today. You're comparing the scientific pioneers of ancient culture to the average no nothing of modern society doesn't really fit. I mean don't get me wrong I'm appalled by the apathy most young people have towards learning but it's not as if every Mayan could plot the stars with his eyes closed. These were elders, scribes, scientists, generally the upper classes that had the time to learn to read and write.

that pyramids seem to pop up over all corners of the globe during the same generalized time period

Not in the slightest. The Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan wasn't built until around 100 AD while the pyramids of Giza were built over 2,000 years before that. In fact from what I understand most mezoamerican pyramids are far younger than those in other hemispheres. The idea that all these different cultures somehow suddenly settled on the pyramid at around the same time is an urban legend at best.

So are historians trying to postulate that civilization that had zero contact with one another just all had epiphany moments and came up with the idea of the pyramid?

It's a fairly simple building structure, don't get me wrong to build one of size takes a lot of effort and ingenuity but the general shape is quite simple and as I have pointed out they were not all building pyramids at the same time. Also you'll notice that they had different building techniques, a Mezoamerican pyramid, Chinese pyramid and Egyptian Pyramid are quite different looking despite all being pyramids. I'm not ruling out contact but we'd need serious archeological evidence not just the assertion that it was POSSIBLE with the technology of the day.

They wont accept that the "Gods" could have been real flesh and blood visitors that traveled the globe and had different names in different places.

Because there's no evidence for these gods actually existing. For one thing gods typically had domains. They didn't all descend from the sky (another misconception often made by ancient astronaut theorists). There were underworld gods, heavenly gods, sea gods, wind gods, etc. These gods were often anthropomorphized, they had human traits, human flaws, they married, they warred, etc. When you get down the details most deities are NOTHING like the description of an extraterrestrial being. And besides that fact we can't use myth as if its truth. Will people in 10,000 years find a superman comic and believe in aliens because of that?

yet there is no possibility for this because they were not in contact.

Indeed its a mystery. Like legends of dragons existing in almost every culture. I just think it would be intellectually stunting to assume an answer like aliens. It's just an argument from ignorance, an irrational band-aid explanation to a mystery we haven't unraveled yet.

This is just one of many symbols that seems to spontaneously popup across the globe.

The cross is another, although for every culture it's different but if you'll notice its typically simple shapes that turn up cross-culturally. The swastika isn't a very complicated shape. It's a mystery though for sure but as I said I prefer to wait for real answers rather than just substitute in aliens, gods, etc. I think it far more likely that these civilizations were in contact with each other and we just haven't found the evidence yet, it's more likely than aliens traveling light years to teach us how to draw swastika's and put stone blocks on top of one another.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Ive suggested multiple avenues that do not involve aliens, however you are assuming that these aliens if they did/do exist do not look exactly like us. There is no way to prove that they do or don't look like us even if they do exist. I mean IF you follow the biblical account of "Let us create man in our likeness". This could possibly mean that we look exactly like they do.

I retract my statement that said it wasn't an incredible achievement by even today's standards regardless of how it was achieved.

I wasn't suggesting that your average citizen had this knowledge, my point was that college educated people are supposed to be in the "know" so to speak, maybe I should have used a higher level of education in my example. IE Masters/PHD etc.

Also by generalized time period, I'm looking at time from present day back to about hundred thousand years ago, given those factors 2000 years is a blip on the radar.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that God's/Aliens visited the problem is its up for interpretation as is most of history and you could easily conclude to both sides

As for the legends of the dragons to me its not such a far fetched idea that some giant flying lizard could have made it passed their cataclysmic extinction unlike the rest of their species. Considering dinosaurs were here a hell of a lot longer than man has even been in existence. The details of them being fire breathing etc are easily explained by exaggeration. One other thing that has always intrigued me is that in the entire time reptilians (dinosaurs not aliens lol) ruled this earth that a sentient reptilian didn't eventually evolve into being. IF you think about it, who is to say that these reptilian "aliens" that people talk about in all these conspiracies or otherwise are not originally from this planet.

I do agree that the swastika is not a very complex shape and neither is the cross however we are both right, it certainly is a mystery.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This could possibly mean that we look exactly like they do.

Our evolution is fairly well understood, we've got fossils and genetics that show how we evolved from early hominids. If there was alien tampering it was done in a way that makes it look EXACTLY as if we evolved her naturally. We wouldn't expect lifeforms evolving on another planet to look a lot like us. The chances of evolution taking those same twists and turns to get something very similar to us AND then that civilization crossing lightyears of space just happens to stumble upon a planet of very similar lifeforms. Seems a bit far-fetched to me and there's a critical lack of evidence.

maybe I should have used a higher level of education in my example

The thing about those sorts of degrees is that they are specialized. An astronomer knows astronomy but might be entirely at a loss when it comes to biology. As science has developed and become refined over the centuries it has become less and less common for people to do in-depth study of multiple subjects. In no way do I think our modern college professors and Phds are dumber than the ancients.

given those factors 2000 years is a blip on the radar.

But given the fragility of civilizations and the shortness of the human life-span before modern medicine 2,000 years is actually a very long time. Even in the last few centuries nations have risen and fallen in the span of decades.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that God's/Aliens visited the problem is its up for interpretation as is most of history and you could easily conclude to both sides

But there is no evidence for aliens. Reinterpreting myth can't count as evidence. As I mentioned hypothetically, in 10,000 years someone might reinterpret a superman comic to believe in aliens. We also have good explanations for a lot of mythology. We understand that Zeus was used as an explanation for lightning (among other things) and that other gods controlled the winds, the seas, etc. Are we to assume they to refer to aliens? The mythologies, without being stretched to their breaking point by the overly imaginative, do not fit what we'd expect to see from aliens, at least not in my opinion.

who is to say that these reptilian "aliens" that people talk about in all these conspiracies or otherwise are not originally from this planet."

Okay but then where is the evidence for them? If they originated here on Earth why are they not in the fossil record? There just doesn't seem like there's any physical evidence for aliens and everywhere I turn when I think about it I find hurdles of logic and doubt that simply can't be crossed by ancient astronaut theory.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
This is what I am thinking.....we did have access to a lot of technology many centuries ago but for some reasons...it was taken away from us for a time...I wonder... why did this happen? Does anyone have the knowledge on this?

Yes. There is a lot of information about this on the internet. We have quite a number of threads on this topic on ATS too. It's really a mystery why all of it was taken away from us.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Okay but then where is the evidence for them? If they originated here on Earth why are they not in the fossil record? There just doesn't seem like there's any physical evidence for aliens and everywhere I turn when I think about it I find hurdles of logic and doubt that simply can't be crossed by ancient astronaut theory.

Well said! What we have is theories based on speculation rather than solid proof. What is your take on the theory about our ancestors having advanced technology?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

First off evolution is still a theory and cannot be proven fact, hence the word theory. It may be the most widely accepted scientific theory about how we came to being but that doesn't mean that it is correct.

Unfortunately we do live in a society today in which we are only educated in limited areas of expertise. This is one of the reasons why we have some of the issues we have today, do to the lack of overall education in all areas of study. You cannot make the assertion that current day scholars are as knowledgeable as the ancients or otherwise. The fact is a great deal of ancient knowledge has been lost do to a number of reasons. One of those reasons was the fact that the library of Alexandria burned down with all the worlds knowledge in it. Another of the reasons is because the Vatican persecuted scientists and anything that went against the church and destroyed or confiscated all of their work and knowledge. To this day the Vatican vaults are filled with ancient knowledge that hasn't seen the light of day in hundreds of years. Hence the dark ages.

Regardless of how you twist my linear time range from present day to hundred thousand years ago, 2000 years is still a blip on the radar.

Mythology is just as much evidence as anything else. You cannot exclude something that is today know as a myth and in the passed was not, without having lived their era of time yourself. Your logic is sound about the superman comic but the same can be said about anything else. Including everything from our passed.

Who is to say they are not in our fossil record? We discover new species on this planet all the time. Are you suggesting that we have discovered everything there is to find in our fossil record? Yet we still haven't discovered all the current species of the world? I mean I will go out on a limb and say that we know more about space than we do about everything on this planet throughout its entire history. Just because we haven't discovered something on this earth doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also IF a sentient reptile did evolve into being and are still living here or not, they would have had MILLIONS of years to advance before we came into the picture. So you are telling me that you could conceive technology that a civilization that has been around for millions of year could possibly create?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GroovyBohemian

You are never going to have solid proof of anything in history unless you lived it yourself. History has always been written and amended by the victor or the current ruling power. I'm not saying there is no such thing as facts, I'm saying history its self explains how and when things happened, and you cant ever know for sure how it happened.

edit on 1-6-2011 by MattPreuss because: added

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

First off evolution is still a theory and cannot be proven fact, hence the word theory.

I think you are mistaken about how the word theory works in science. While it's true that in layman's terms a theory is just a hypothesis in science a theory is a framework explaining a whole host of phenomenon.

Evolution (as in genetic change over time) is a fact.

Evolutionary theory is a scientific theory that contains facts (along with a host of other data).

The fact is a great deal of ancient knowledge has been lost do to a number of reasons.

We can only speculate as to "lost" knowledge. I think its safe to say that experts today know more than experts back then however. Do you honestly think an astrophysicist today doesn't know more than, say, Newton? The phrase "on the shoulders of giants" refers to those pioneers of science, some ancient, that helped us acquire the knowledge we have today. If you think we haven't made progress beyond that of the ancients you are mistaken.

To this day the Vatican vaults are filled with ancient knowledge that hasn't seen the light of day in hundreds of years.

We can't know whether that ancient knowledge is more advanced than our current understanding can we? Sure we can speculate about what might be in the vaults but other than an interesting creative exercise it'd be fairly pointless to do so.

2000 years is still a blip on the radar.

Again this depends on your perspective. Compared to the 4.5 Billion years this planet has existed yes indeed 2,000 years in a time blip but to an ancient civilization of people with lifespans lucky to be in the mid-forties 2,000 years seems like an eternity. What time perspective, if not the perspective of those who built these civilizations, are we to look at this from? The point is that the claim about pyramids all sprouting up at the same time is quite simply wrong.

Mythology is just as much evidence as anything else.

Evidence of what? Mythology is evidence of mythology, that's it. It's evidence that at the point in the past when these stories were written that's what people believed in or practiced. We cannot use it as evidence of aliens, it simply doesn't work to rob myths out of context and reinterpret them.

Who is to say they are not in our fossil record? We discover new species on this planet all the time.

I suppose they might be there. But why haven't we found them yet? And why haven't we found anything reptilian that looks like an alien. Reptilians are supposed to be bipedal "aliens" right with a high degree of intelligence? We don't see them or anything that would have transitioned into them in the fossil record. That doesn't meant they aren't there but we have no reason, other than speculation (and perhaps modern UFO reports), to even suggest they exist.

So you are telling me that you could conceive technology that a civilization that has been around for millions of year could possibly create?

Wouldn't we find evidence of their technology? Wouldn't they make contact with us and stay in contact long enough to leave some evidence behind? I'm sorry but without some evidence this is all just hypothetical speculation... it is possible that these things exist but there's simply no reason to believe in them without some evidence.

reply to post by GroovyBohemian

What is your take on the theory about our ancestors having advanced technology?

Depends on how advanced we're talking here. Archeology shows us the ancients invented some pretty spectacular things (the Antikythera mechanism for instance). Again it depends on how advanced you mean. I don't think they would have had anything as advanced as a car or a plane or anything truly "out there" tech wise.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Its quite obvious that 'evolution' based on the wiki definition below is correct, its the theory of how/why the changes occurred that I question.
"Evolution (also known as biological or organic evolution) is the change over time in one or more inherited traits found in populations of organisms."

IF we were genetically altered or tampered with we may not detect the tampering if it was our last evolutionary step that landed us as homo sapiens. Meaning if we evolved perfectly normal like everything else on the planet and then something came along and saw that pre homo-sapien man had potential so they genetically altered us to what we are today. Meaning all of you people who believe in Darwinian evolutionary theories of survival of the fittest are correct but, only up until we were altered by some other outside influence that made us into homosapien.

I never said we haven't made progress, but we maybe have been making progress in an entirely different direction than the ancients were going in.

I disagree, speculation about what the Vatican has in their possession is not pointless. Until we know what they have entirely, it has plenty of point to it. Why sit on something that has nothing to do with your religion?

I never said that pyramids sprouted up at the SAME time. I clearly said generalized time period and then gave you the factors and details of what that entailed.

Mythology certainly wasn't called mythology to the people who lived in those time periods now was it? It was a term coined by people whom never thought that any of it could ever possibly have been true. That certainly doesn't mean that it was or wasn't. It was an account of their experiences and how they interpreted them, its as good as any history of any culture.

I wasn't aware the human race knew what "aliens" looked like for 100% certainty. I thought that was one of the problems? Who is to say we haven't found evidence of them and we have given the credit to man. There are also plenty of conspiracy theories out there that say that people have been in contact with these "beings" as well as our governments.

Just because they do/don't have the same types of technology as us doesn't mean that they can't accomplish the same things or better through a different method. Are you suggesting that electronics are the ONLY route to highly advanced technical methods? I don't see how you could possibly explain that? I mean you are going to tell me that humans have the ONLY way of doing things in the entire universe and that everyone in the universe that wants to be technologically advanced will eventually have technology that is based on wires and circuits etc? You are simply thinking in terms of this planet and how man has advanced. To me this is very narrow minded thinking. Remember that just because we have found a way to do all these amazing things doesn't mean its the ONLY way it could be accomplished. It may be the ONLY way we KNOW of but you certainly can't say its the end all be all for 100% certainty.
edit on 2-6-2011 by MattPreuss because: *fixed spelling *added

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yes I think this is a vice-versa issue. Both fit within the realms of our reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

You can still have a belief in something, as long as you are open to new explanations, new ideas, etc. People can still have a preference, or an opinion on any issue. That doesn't mean that their opinion or preference isn't ultimately true even if everyone else on earth is agaisn't them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is entirely correct, even if aliens or God came down and landed on the white house lawn and then went and spoke with every person that wanted to meet them, doesn't mean that they are going to believe even though the truth is starring them in the face.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Genesis 1

The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

One time when I asked my mom if she believed in UFO's/ETs (and she's 74), she said, "Why not?" "God created the heavens and the Earth." I thought that was super cool of her.

edit on 2-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Throughout history many cultures around the world have had many different religious or philosophical beliefs classified as philosophy, monotheism, polytheism, mythology Etc. In essence none of these religions are wrong, and in fact all point to the same things. They are all just that cultures way of explaining their experiences and things that they could not understand. In actuality science is just the newest religion. Science is just the current humans way for explaining how the universe came to be. In my opinion NONE are wrong, but all are misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Very good point, and what do we have in the heavens? We have other planets that could possibly contain life created by the same force.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good thread and thanks to all contributors.

Personally after 30 years of being a committed Christian, I no longer believe the Bible or the God of the Bible. Why? Because I was genuinely as close to being 100% committed as humanely possible. I took the bible’s promises at face value and staked my life and future on them. I gave my tithes (10% of my income) to my church and gave offerings above that. I was involved in ministry also. My Christian experience was one of continually not hearing from God even though I prayed fervently, often with fasting. I found myself more confused with more questions then answers after reading the Bible. I could not understand why a God that presents Himself as all loving and all knowing would ignore me and allow me to suffer as I have and go through as much loss as I have. He could at least whisper in my ear that He does love and that this is all part of His divine plan for me. Where’s that sweet comfort that I kept reading about? But no….just stone silence.

After watching Ancient Aliens on the History Channel and reading several books by Zachariah Stichin, Sir Lawrence Gardner, and these two books; “Humanity's Extraterrestrial Origins” by Dr. Arthur Horn and “The Genesis Race: Our Extraterrestrial DNA and the True Origins of the Species” by Will Hart. I find myself believing the ancient alien theory over the confusing contradictions in the bible. How else could ancient man have built such astronomically precise monuments? The alignment of those ancient sights to certain stars is a common thread. Why was ancient man so obsessed with those stars to begin with? The precise cutting of very hard stone by ancient workers defies explanation. How did the Dogon tribe of Mali know about the star Serius B thousands of years before its discovery by modern astronomers in recent times? Why were pyramids such a common monument around the world, all built by cultures that had no connection to one another? And why is the Bible so silent on those questions? Why in Genesis doesn’t the bible mentions dinosaurs? Could it be that the writers didn’t know a thing about paleontology?

I believe that there is undeniable evidence that our planet has been visited by highly advanced aliens for millennia. I believe that Earth has been a giant test tube for alien scientists to experiment in. I believe that the many ice ages and worldwide cataclysms like the great flood and droughts have all been alien produced to clear the board and start their experimentation again. I suspect that less than kind aliens are responsible for the Black Plague, AIDS and other biological disasters. I also believe that with assistance from our Government they are still conducting experiments and doing biological DNA work in underground bases to this day.

And where is the God of the bible during all of this? Safely tucked away in the imagination of those writers of the Bible itself? For me the Bible is a fraudulent mass controlling device instigated by alien beings that want to keep humanity separated and in conflict with one another. How many religious wars and inquisition tortures and deaths were there again? And all done fervently in the name of an all loving God? How much false guilt has been heaped on mankind by the Catholic Church? How many ancient documents and texts does the Catholic Church keep locked away in their vaults? It’s much easier to control someone who doesn’t have all the facts and is given the opportunity to make his or her own free will choices.

For me to believe in God and aliens is a contradiction. Because the alien agenda has so often been one of subjugation and abuse of God’s creations. What loving father would allow a stranger to come into his home abduct and abuse his children?

True it’s its form the bible is rigid in allowing you choices. It’s either serve the Lord or serve foreign gods.
Quoting Samuel 24:15
“And if it seems evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

The final choice is down to individual belief. As for me, I’ll take the ancient alien theory over the bible any day.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishing4truth
dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

The final choice is down to individual belief. As for me, I’ll take the ancient alien theory over the bible any day.

Me too!!!

As I posted, God IS an alien. That's what extraterrestrials were called in ancient times. GODS.

I used to be Christian too, and after 30 years as well, I had to leave it alone, as I never fully believed in all of it anyway. I knew that God/ Angels had to be a bit more tangible than the churches have made them out to be.

They :

1. are jealous
2. mate with humans
3. have emotions like anger, sadness, love
4. commit countless murders
5. need vessels to fly around in (chariot of fire?)

Once I reviewed and studied the Ancient Alien Theory, it made MUCH more sense than religious doctrine ever had me to believe.

These gods/ angels, aka aliens visited Earth with a mission to extract resources and desired to create a LuLu (worker) in their image (DNA).

I even wrote my college thesis on this! I will argue it against the best of'em!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Trying to decode history.

Hitler quickly rose to power and began taking over the world. He rose to power using a symbol so you could recognize the German presence wherever his armies had gone. He used an ancient symbol that can be found all over the globe that far predates his rise to power. This symbol is widely recognized as the swastika. To cite examples of what I mean you can refer to this reclaimtheswastika.com... and many other websites that will explain the same exact thing, that the symbol far predates the tarnish it has acquired due to its use in Hitler’s campaign.

Now this symbol can be traced back to a race of people called the Aryans. The Ayran peoples and the Sumerians lived amongst each other in our ancient past. As you probably know Hitler used this knowledge to then try to “purify” the human race into becoming Ayran again. He then used the Jewish people as a sort of scape goat and began trying to wipe them off the face of the earth, as well as the other “unpure” or “defected” people. If you trace back Judaism it get its origins from Sumerian tablet creation stories. The Ayran people believe in a circular way of thinking this is evident by the belief in reincarnation. The supporting evidence for this is if you trace where the symbol goes reincarnation philosophies follow. Judaism gets it origins from the Sumerian tablet creation stories and linear thinking begins.

For the longest time I could not understand why Hitler choose the Jewish people, it made no sense to me at all, why not choose another religion? I’m going out on a limb here but please stay with me. Now as you may or may not know Hitler was obsessed with the occult and belonged to an occult society called the Vril society. This occult society believed in a supernatural force called Vril that can be used to create or destroy. The Vril society believed in a subterranean master race the Ayrans. They also believe that the Ayrans were the descendants of the lost city of Atlantis. They believe in a hollow earth unlike how we view the earth.

If you haven’t yet started to put more of the pieces together, let me fill some more information. Hitler controlled much of the world and was able to dig up forgotten and ancient knowledge from around the globe. IF Hitler had in any way thought that the Jewish people over the thousands of years had withheld the ancient knowledge of Vril/Ayrans and their true existence from the rest of the world there is a problem, for whatever reason nefarious or not. You now have “a” justification of wanting to commit genocide on an entire belief system. If you incorporate the use of eugenics in with this it then becomes clear as to why he began systematically started killing off all the “unpure” and “defected” races etc.

Furthermore if the Ayran are a race of humans which according to history they were, even if the Ayran race exists on this earth today secretly or not there is no way to prove their true existence without causing much chaos, and or making themselves look like a crazy person. Even if you knew the truth and you went up to the president and started talking about how Ayran's live under the earth and use magic, you are going to end up in a straight jacket injected with sedatives the rest of your life. Not only would no one believe you but the people who are behind this and know its true have a perfect cover, you are insane.

Now all of this being said, I am no fan of violence, but how angry and pissed off would you be if you had discovered a secret as big as this being kept from the world and knowledge of a substance that could create and destroy matter like magic. I am in no way justifying what Hitler did. I personally believe in love, peace, and harmony with ALL.

I am not suggestion that the Jewish people are nefarious or that the Ayran's are nefarious, however if we have two waring factions since the begging of time and secret knowledge of this has been passed down from generation to generation without the general public knowing It starts to explain why Hitler was doing what he was doing.

Now if you are familiar with the historical character Jesus from the New Testament of the Bible you would know that he traveled around for the first 20 or so years of his life and learned from many different people in his travels and was known by a few different names in different areas of the middle east. Jesus historically told the pharisee's AKA mystics that the Kingdom of God is found from within. Jesus also states in the Bible that we would one day do greater things then he. Now what Jesus learned on his travels was the same occult knowledge that the mystics had, and they just couldn't have that. The mystics were obviously threatened by what Jesus was saying because they inevitably had him killed, by inciting the people into freeing Barabbas (a convicted murderer) instead of Jesus and Pontius Pilot had to have him killed.

Some of the knowledge that Jesus had learned was that the body has 7 energy centers that are interconnected. These energy centers are well known in the eastern religions as Chakras. Instead of the Christians referring to them as Chakras they are refereed to as the 7 seals of revelation of the apocalypse. Once you unlock all 7 seals you have a direct connection with the divine and all the knowledge that comes with it. Some of you may see the word apocalypse and assume it has a negative connotation because of how it is incorrectly used in literature today. The word apocalypse by definition means "lifting of the veil" or "revealing of secrets" aka revelation of divine knowledge and finally some truth. It DOES NOT refer to the end of the world, just the end of the current age and the dawn of the Golden Age of Man.

Now to define what God is or isn't, and also an easy explanation for all you atheists whom prefer science as well.

"People want to know what is God, and what is God consciousness. The reality is that consciousness IS God. Consciousness is totally singular, as is God. They are two names for one thing. The illusion is that there is an individual separate from God or separate from consciousness. The 'individual' seeks to know God or to be in God consciousness. But first one must understand what that individual is.

The 'individual' says "I am this or that". There is an assumption that they are limited, that the consciousness of 'I am' is limited. But when 'I am' is not equated with this or that, when it remains simply as consciousness, as awareness, it has no boundary. This is the consciousness which is 'God'. In the Bible, God says, "I am that I Am". Not that God is this or that, but consciousness itself. The best example that can be given is that of the ocean and the wave. A wave is nothing but the ocean. A wave has no individuality of it's own. It is in fact only the ocean taking the

form of a wave, pushing up as a wave. If the wave believes it is separate from the ocean, it may wish to reunite with the ocean. But water is water. There is not a boundary where the wave ends and the ocean begins. It is only the form which arises that suggests waveness different from the ocean.

If the wave were to inquire as to what it actually is, it would find that it is nothing but water. Not water as wave, but simply water. In the same way, if we inquire as to what we are, what is our pure subjectivity, we find that we are simply consciousness. All of the this's and that's are not what we are. When we say "I am this" or "I am that", we are identifying with an object. Even a statement like "I am consciousness" identifies us with something. But when we recognize that we are ONLY consciousness, there is nothing to limit us. The wave saying, "I am the ocean" suggests that there are two things, the wave and the ocean. But when God says, "I am that I am", there is not two things, only one. When we let go of any and every identification other than being pure consciousness, we are no longer limited to individuality or form. We are what is. There is not a separation between the consciousness that we are and the consciousness that God is. They are one consciousness. God arising or occurring as human, as everything. So the question is not, "What is God consciousness?", but rather, "What is NOT God consciousness?" It is only a matter of letting go of all identifications, including being God or not being God, being individual or not being individual. Simply be as pure consciousness, I am that I am, and then you are that all."

Now for those of you who are still not understanding or not following this because you are an atheist or otherwise, I have a scientific explanation for you too. Keep the above information in mind and then watch www.youtube.com... and or www.youtube.com...

Now we can move on to Evolution. Just because you believe in Evolution doesn't mean you can't also believe in God.

Its quite obvious that 'evolution' based on the wiki definition below is correct, its the theory of how/why the changes occurred that I question. "Evolution (also known as biological or organic evolution) is the change over time in one or more inherited traits found in populations of organisms."

IF we were genetically altered or tampered with we may not detect the tampering if it was our last evolutionary step that landed us as homo sapiens. Meaning if we evolved perfectly normal like everything else on the planet and then something came along and saw that pre homo-sapien man had potential so they genetically altered us to what we are today. Meaning all of you people who believe in Darwinian evolutionary theories of survival of the fittest are correct but, only up until we were altered by some other outside influence that made us into homosapien. This also explains the missing link issue that some of you have as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that just because evolution is true doesn't mean that God didn't create the organisms or matter etc in the beginning that started off the process. The reason why I give both of the above propositions is to leave room for all you ancient astronaut theorists that postulate that we were created or altered by an Alien/Extraterrestrial. Also make note that by definition God could be classified as Alien, Extra-Terrestrial, and or Extra-Celestial by dictionary definition.

*Citation for God definition newconnexion.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join