It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can believe in God you can believe in Aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgydave
God the bible and all the rest are made up fairytales

Did you read ALL the Bible in order to have that opinion? Because you must read a book first to criticize it.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgydave

When people gave money to the church to go to heaven. I do have to agree that that was a plot. But not anymore now most of that money goes to help the poor. And when people honored ancient gods they gave them human sacrifices. Now what do you prefer the Christian god who ask's only for a few coins. Or the Egyptian or the Greek gods who ask you for a sacrifice?? Of course now the church does not ask you for money to go to heaven they ask you money so that there ARE churches only for that reason. I mean the church has to maintain its self somehow right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He asks you to Tithe 10% of your income not for him , but for the Church. The Church is then to benefit mankind by charity work and preaching , in which the Tithe should provide. You sow a seed by doing this , then you Jesus sends you a Harvest in turn to bless what you have given.

The Bible says his temples are made out of the most beautiful and rarest Gems. The Streets are made of Gold. He doesnt need money. However the Church does.

Pagan God's ask for a sacrifice. However .... the Christian God has payed your Sacrifice in full and requires nothing but your faith. Works dont get you to heaven , even our most righteous on Earth are filth. However , the Blood sacrifice has been payed already.

I dont see how people do not believe in God or a Spirit world. Go buy you an oujia bored , if you need pain and suffering to save you in the Long run...you gotta do what you gotta do , Oujia boreds arnt good but if you need to see physical proof , then use it and learn your lesson.

However , Solomon spoke of how Angels rules over planets. Even Fallen angels. Jeremiah spoke of how the Cities were burned and the Earth was in Turmoil when Satan fell from heaven , when iniquity was found in him. No Adams (Man) was on Earth , we havnt been made at this point.

After this , Genesis comes.

I believe the Bible speaks of Aliens (Fallen Angels) , and God even says , our lack of Understanding in Technoloogy will destroy us.

You may call them Aliens , and i can see them as something totally different (Demons).

You can call me a Christian psycho but whatever.

Also Read Solomons key , and the book of Jeremiah , will show what im speaking of.

Here are the Verses.

Daniel 11 describes the Antichrist:
"He shall not regard the God of his fathers, YHWH,
nor the desire of women
nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all.
But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses,
(the Hebrew phrase is, Ala Mahozine), and he shall honor a god
whom his fathers (the Jews), did not know .... whom is this God? A brand new God? What can it be?

2 Thes 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ...
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect.

You were the anointed cherub
that covers, and I had put you
in the holy height of God...
YOU WALKED UP AND DOWN
IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE...
You were perfect in your ways from the day
you were created, until iniquity was found in you.

3 Behold you are wiser than Daniel;
every one of the secret things
is not hidden to you...
15 You were perfect in your ways
from the day you were created,
until iniquity was found in you.
16 By the multitude of your trade
they filled your midst with violence, and you sinned.
So I cast you profaned from the height of God,
AND I DESTROYED YOU,
OH COVERING CHERUB,
FROM AMONG THE STONES OF FIRE...
18 By the host of your iniquities,
by the iniquity of your trade,
you have profaned your holy places;
thus I brought a fire from your midst;

The pillars of heaven are stunned at His rebuke.
He quiets The sea with his power,
- and by his understanding
He shatters (maw-khats, dashes asunder), Rahab,
-by His spirit the heavens were beautiful;
His hand forbids the fugitive snake

looked on the earth, and
beheld it formless (laid waste) and void;
and to the heavens, and they had no light.
I looked on the mountains,
and, behold, they quaked.
And all the hills were shaken.
I beheld and lo, there was no man (Adams);
and all the cover of the skies had fled.
I looked, and, behold, the fruitful place
was a wilderness; and all its cities
were broken down before the face of Jehovah,
before his glowing anger. For so Jehovah has said.
The whole land shall be a desolation;
yet I will not make a full end.

Was from a Post i made a week or so prior

www.boudicca.de...

This is Solomons Greater Key. i suggest you do not try any of the Rituals as they will not work , and you can be decieved. We no longer need these Rituals to communicate with the spirits or God. Jesus is our intercessor now ,Solomon didnt have a intercessor in his time , and God gave him the means to speak with the Spirits , which i believe has not be sanctioned to another Human being since Solomons fall.

Again , the Rituals are no longer needed , and many of these things were kept secret for a reason , as you would have trouble understand them.

Jesus takes the place of the Rituals they are no longer needed , i suggest you dont try them.By the way , you will be practicing the occult now , as Magick is no longer for man , it was sanctioned only to SOLOMON and who his deciples ( who solomon taught)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Everyone can believe what they want I'm not going to try and force my belief on you but I will point out some interesting problems/coincidences. In the bible it says god made man in his image.. yet most of you are contending that god doesn't have a 'physical' body. This doesn't make sense to me.

It's also odd to say one religion is right and another is wrong they all have very similar stories for example they all contain a story of a great flood. www.talkorigins.org...

Here is a quote from this website www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... that will only continue to be proven correct "Modern science has finally caught up with ancient Sumeria. It is amazing how modern man can consider ancient stories "Myth," and then later prove them NOT to be Myth." however it not just Sumeria we can learn from but all the ancient civilizations.

For some real interesting reading on the origin of the human race read the website above

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

You sure made a lot of assumptions here or at least statement which you have no facts in which to support them. And clearly the definition of what "God" is or isn't is totally up to the eye of the beholder. My statements were made based on the fact that from my experience the general consensus is that "God" would most defiantly fall under the two categories that I listed. If you go up and ask random people what their definition of "God" is from my experience it almost always results in "God" falling into those categories. I'm purely going by the dictionary definition of those two words.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Heres a video describing nibiru/planet x and the origins of the human race

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

That's all great an dandy, but there is very limited evidence that information is true and not just totally fabricated. I'm not saying I'm not in the same boat as your or the last guy whose post I picked apart about the definition of what "God" is or isn't. My whole point in my criticisms to both your and the other persons post was to incite a catalyst in you in order for you to come up with a better way of conveying this information in a fashion in which non-believers/non-awakened such as the masses can get on board and start opening up the possibilities of there being truth in the subject matter.

Coming across and making statements that are clearly your beliefs when your intentions are to spread truth so people can understand that your beliefs are not just beliefs but are in fact truth. So I totally understand where both of you are coming from and, like I said I've been on board with both of your responses but the information needs to be conveyed in such a way where people can ultimately come to the same conclusion as us on their own. Forcing your belief on someone or simply stating your belief (or seemingly a belief to them) is a poor way of getting people to go along with something, and history is filled with examples of just that. We have been deceived this whole time by our controllers because we were given many choices that seemingly lead us to different paths but ultimately did not.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new and this is my first post. I feel the need to tell someone about some experiences my family and I have been having for years now. I completely believe aliens are real, they are visiting us, watching us, studying us, trying to communicate and trying to tell us something. When I was about 7 years old, a very large bright light flooded my second floor bedroom in the middle of the night. I woke up the next morning, not remembering anything but the bright light. And for the past 12 years my hubby, son, daughter and I have been "visited" regularly by grey aliens. One is about 5 ft 8 or so, the others are small as if they were children. Something strange will happen, like a straw will float through the air, we see a shadow, the radio will turn down/lights off, drawers open etc and then many times we catch a glimpse of one. But only for a few seconds as if they are shy or caught by surprise. We also hear what sounds like chatter, like a couple people mumbling all at the same time. Our cats sense there's something odd in the house at times too. They like to wake us up at night as if just to bug us. I haven't told too many people except for family, I'm sure I sound like I'm crazy. We do have one picture hubby took right after a straw came floating past us from the kitchen. Might be our imagination but we see a small alien face in it. I will have to figure out how to post the picture.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Infact it would seem as if all major religions are descended from the sumerian creation stories.

A statement this profoundly wrong comes along very rarely. So you're suggesting that Sumerian creation stories led to Shinto in Japan, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, etc? What about religions entirely separated? I suppose the big two, Islam and Christianity, do borrow from Sumerian myth a bit, particularly the Biblical creation story. But aside from some parts of the Old Testament Christianity doesn't have a whole lot to do with Sumerian myth at all.

Hmm a helicopter looking thing and more flying saucers this isn't unsual at all

And I can use my imagination to see a unicorn in the clouds or funny faces in the grain on a bit of wood, congratulations, you're in possession of an imagination. The carving there has already shown to be the hieroglyphic equivalent of a typo, unless of course you think that aliens came to Earth in helicopters.

People in space suits?

Or tribal garments perhaps used in rituals, or simply clothing for keeping warm.

Ancient astronaut "theory" is based upon robbing monuments, myths and carvings out of their historical context and imagining aliens where gods used to be. It belittles the achievements of our ancestors by postulating that they couldn't build stone monuments without the assistance of otherworldly beings. It belittles the creative ability of our ancestors as well to form new myths and superstitions and stories to explain the creation of the world.

If myths about gods cannot be used to prove gods than they most certainly cannot be used as evidence of aliens.

Normally I'd watch the video and perhaps even offer a thorough debunking, but an hour and a half long video is pushing it to say the least.

There is no solid evidence of aliens or gods.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If you believe we never went to the moon, you can believe we saw aliens there.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yes I read the bible many years ago. I've never been able to see it as more than a collection of stories and fables either repeated or copied from other texts throughout history. No-one should waste the short time they have on this planet being ruled by it. I feel sorry for those that are. But hey, each to their own.
Have fun, be kind to people and enjoy the ride are as close to a religion as I get thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by David0808

If only the church did give its money to the poor. The Church of England is the largest landowner in the UK and the wealthiest establishment. The Queen as its head is a poor relation in comparison. So imagine just how much wealth the Catholic church must have. If they really wanted to they could end poverty and starvation tomorrow but they never will as its not in their interest to.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Guys,you're wrong.It doesn't make difference if you believe that there is life on other planets or not.The only thing matter is facts.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think its pretty clear we were created by some intelligence. Life on this earth is far too complex for it to just have happened out of chaos. That being said, God and aliens are a VERY real possibility. Just because you can't see something, or there is no proof of something, that doesn't mean it don't exists. Humans thousands of years ago didn't have proof of things that are accepted as fact today. Our very existence proves that there are likely others out there somewhere and we need to check our egos because more than likely we are not the most advanced intelligent creatures in the universe. Its very possible some intelligence out there has figured out how to travel vast distances in the universe in a short period of time. We haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg in our understanding in science and physics. In the 19th century scientists said that we have learned all there is to know in regards to science and technology. Boy they were wrong. We have only been a technologically advanced civilization in less than a hundred years. Imagine what we will accomplish over the next 1,000 years.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The Sumerian texts led to the creation of the Hebrew belief system and linear way of thinking. Japan, India, and China, all have circular way of thinking and their belief system is based on reincarnation instead of a beginning and an end like in the linear Sumerian system.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Infact it would seem as if all major religions are descended from the sumerian creation stories.

A statement this profoundly wrong comes along very rarely. So you're suggesting that Sumerian creation stories led to Shinto in Japan, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, etc? What about religions entirely separated? I suppose the big two, Islam and Christianity, do borrow from Sumerian myth a bit, particularly the Biblical creation story. But aside from some parts of the Old Testament Christianity doesn't have a whole lot to do with Sumerian myth at all.

Muslims believe that the Qur’an is the literal word of God, revealed to the Prophet Muhammad over a period of 22 years. The Qur’an consists of 114 suras (chapters) with a total of 6,236 ayats (verses). The Qur’an retells stories of many of the people and events of the Jewish and Christian Bibles, although it differs in many details

this is from www.zimbio.com...
I'm saying they must all be basiclly the same or descended from one another for them to be true otherwise they're just made up.

Hmm a helicopter looking thing and more flying saucers this isn't unsual at all

And I can use my imagination to see a unicorn in the clouds or funny faces in the grain on a bit of wood, congratulations, you're in possession of an imagination. The carving there has already shown to be the hieroglyphic equivalent of a typo, unless of course you think that aliens came to Earth in helicopters.

lol actually they [mainstream archaeologist] say its hieroglyphs that were inscribed on top of each other not really a 'typo'? However there is no possible this can happen because the hieroglyphs are raised meaning once they were made you can't add on to them but only subtract from them. I'm not saying e.t.s came in helicopters but they easily could have brought them in their space ships.

People in space suits?

Or tribal garments perhaps used in rituals, or simply clothing for keeping warm.

Ancient astronaut "theory" is based upon robbing monuments, myths and carvings out of their historical context and imagining aliens where gods used to be. It belittles the achievements of our ancestors by postulating that they couldn't build stone monuments without the assistance of otherworldly beings. It belittles the creative ability of our ancestors as well to form new myths and superstitions and stories to explain the creation of the world.

If myths about gods cannot be used to prove gods than they most certainly cannot be used as evidence of aliens.

This may be true for the one on the left but it clearly shows a helmet on the right.

Normally I'd watch the video and perhaps even offer a thorough debunking, but an hour and a half long video is pushing it to say the least.

Haha yea right I'd like to see a thorough debunking of an hour and a half of mainly phd's presenting evidence lol would have been funny to see that attempted... how bout for the 10 minute video above?

There is no solid evidence of aliens or gods.

haha the evidence is actually very solid.. its made out of granite and other stone so that it would last thousands of years.

Originally posted by MattPreuss
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The Sumerian texts led to the creation of the Hebrew belief system and linear way of thinking. Japan, India, and China, all have circular way of thinking and their belief system is based on reincarnation instead of a beginning and an end like in the linear Sumerian system.

The sumerians believed in life after death but in 'the underworld' this is a circular way of thinking. Any life after death is a circular way of thinking.

Originally posted by shell310
Hi, I'm new and this is my first post. I feel the need to tell someone about some experiences my family and I have been having for years now. I completely believe aliens are real, they are visiting us, watching us, studying us, trying to communicate and trying to tell us something. When I was about 7 years old, a very large bright light flooded my second floor bedroom in the middle of the night. I woke up the next morning, not remembering anything but the bright light. And for the past 12 years my hubby, son, daughter and I have been "visited" regularly by grey aliens. One is about 5 ft 8 or so, the others are small as if they were children. Something strange will happen, like a straw will float through the air, we see a shadow, the radio will turn down/lights off, drawers open etc and then many times we catch a glimpse of one. But only for a few seconds as if they are shy or caught by surprise. We also hear what sounds like chatter, like a couple people mumbling all at the same time. Our cats sense there's something odd in the house at times too. They like to wake us up at night as if just to bug us. I haven't told too many people except for family, I'm sure I sound like I'm crazy. We do have one picture hubby took right after a straw came floating past us from the kitchen. Might be our imagination but we see a small alien face in it. I will have to figure out how to post the picture.

I have a hard time believing this because if I was in your shoes and this was happening to me I would have the whole house wired with surveillance equipment to find out what was really going on and have proof to back up my story.
edit on 1-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattPreuss
reply to post by mb2591

That's all great an dandy, but there is very limited evidence that information is true and not just totally fabricated. I'm not saying I'm not in the same boat as your or the last guy whose post I picked apart about the definition of what "God" is or isn't. My whole point in my criticisms to both your and the other persons post was to incite a catalyst in you in order for you to come up with a better way of conveying this information in a fashion in which non-believers/non-awakened such as the masses can get on board and start opening up the possibilities of there being truth in the subject matter.

Coming across and making statements that are clearly your beliefs when your intentions are to spread truth so people can understand that your beliefs are not just beliefs but are in fact truth. So I totally understand where both of you are coming from and, like I said I've been on board with both of your responses but the information needs to be conveyed in such a way where people can ultimately come to the same conclusion as us on their own. Forcing your belief on someone or simply stating your belief (or seemingly a belief to them) is a poor way of getting people to go along with something, and history is filled with examples of just that. We have been deceived this whole time by our controllers because we were given many choices that seemingly lead us to different paths but ultimately did not.

Your right and I strongly suggest watching the ancient alien series if you want a ton of information. The first episode is kind of slow but once you make it to the second episode the mindblowing begins. I'm not saying that they are 100% right but they make a ton of interesting points.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It does not matter what we believe in. ETs may or may not exist irrespective of what we believe. Personally I think they do.

This looks very much like a flying saucer does it not?

saucer? yes but we can never be sure it depicts an alien craft.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GroovyBohemian
It does not matter what we believe in. ETs may or may not exist irrespective of what we believe. Personally I think they do.

This looks very much like a flying saucer does it not?

saucer? yes but we can never be sure it depicts an alien craft.

Your right what is your take on the image below that first one?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

That sure resembles a small plane or a helicopter as you said but then aliens travelling in helicopters? not really.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join