It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can believe in God you can believe in Aliens.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
I just came to the same conclusion.
They must get paid a lot to bash traditional religions whilst promoting the ever infamous "ancient mysteries"..
How on Earth do any of those photos suggest aliens? What about the much more plausible idea of:
1) man was advanced at one time and was nearly wiped out in a great catastrophe? Or perhaps, a fraud designed to deceive?

You know, everyone is entitled to believe in anything, however, you have Faith in God. Can't have that in aliens, so whilst your human life slowly ebbs away , I'd suggest that everyone remembers

According to John 1 v.10-11, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him." "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." (v.12)

You're totally right, I don't know if they are agents or just hypnotized by all the media, but I do know that the show UFO hunters went too far because Bill Birnes eventually got interested in the subject of Dulce. I heard the interview on paranormaltv from a link on ATS, then I went to the website and couldn't find it again. The same people that created Ancient aliens are the people who cancelled UFO hunters because the higher ups told them to after Bill got interested in Dulce. It is a simple plan to take peoples minds off of that aliens were here. In 1977 Stan Deyo came out with a full length feature documentary called UFO's Are Here, and that was the time aliens were here...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join