It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Why would this be in "highly speculative"?
Of-course Jews control the media.

Arguably they also control Hollywood, the banking sector specifically the Rothschilds' central banking scheme, they control the US government via Jews in Congress who appear to be more loyal to israel than to America via dual citizenship and AIPAC.

What is the least bit conspiratorial about this, these are blatant facts.

Politicians who speak out against israel are drummed out of office. As a matter of fact, if an American politician doesnt pledge their undying support for israel, they wont get elected. The pro israel spin in media is disgustingly one sided regardless of the fact that it is the israelis who descended down on Palestine. The Palestinians went nowhere, did not seize anyone else's country, they did not ask for this fight. It was forced upon them.

Where's the conspiracy?

All true. I think the conspiracy is one of silence. You cannot talk about this Jewish dominance out loud in real life. It's too dangerous. Anyone who does talk about it, is instantly smeared as an "anti-semite" and this will have grave consequences in one's professional & social life.

Jewish dominance is the "elephant in the room" that no one is allowed to talk about.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
II did read your link. The problem with that genealogy is that it has nothing about Rupert Greene, the merchant -- not even a birthplace.

indeed - I was looking at the clims that his grandmother was Jewish, since Jewishness is counted through matrilineal descent, not the father's side (ie teh fact that his maternal grandfather was a Jew - if he was - is irrelevant - his maternal Grandmother would ahve to be a jew - and her mother, and her grandmother, etc).

Rupert Greene was the Jew who made sure his daughter, Elisabeth Joy Greene, was raised a Jew. Elisabeth Greene is Rupert Murdoch's mother.

And is there actually any evidence for that? the lady concerned is very well known - and to be counted as a Jew her mother would have to have been Jewish - and AFAIK there is no evidence of that.

Rupert Greene, the Jewish merchant, was Rupert Murdoch's maternal grandfather:

Who says he was a Jew, and why is it relevant since patrilineal descent does not decide jewishness?

"Keith Rupert chose to use Rupert, the first name of his Jewish maternal grandfather."

Straight out of "Jewwatch" - www.jewwatch.com...

Green (Grun) is a common name among Jews. He added an extra 'e' to Anglicize it further -- wild guess.

And wild guesses are enough??

the site also states that Murdoch's father owed his position to marrying a wealthy Jew - which is arrant nonsense - his family were already prominent in Austalia, being family friends of a premier and his news paper carreer was quite successful long before he was married - he hd the ear of Sir Ian Birdwood, a couple of Prime Ministers & ministers of hte Govt, and rose to considerable prominence in WW1 - long before meeting Elizabeth Joy Greene in 1927.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Aloysius, you are free to believe anything you want. If you don't want to believe Murdoch is Jewish, then don't.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

I'm not really a David Icke fan, but this time Icke nailed it.
Info packed. Everyone should watch this:

David Icke: “They Dare Not Speak Its Name … Rothschild Zionism"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

II did read your link. The problem with that genealogy is that it has nothing about Rupert Greene, the merchant -- not even a birthplace.

Rupert Greene was the Jew who made sure his daughter, Elisabeth Joy Greene, was raised a Jew. Elisabeth Greene is Rupert Murdoch's mother.

And is there actually any evidence for that? the lady concerned is very well known - and to be counted as a Jew her mother would have to have been Jewish - and AFAIK there is no evidence of that.

unless She converted to Judaism ?

i don't know, but how do conversions count in the maternal sequence ?

if someone converted many generations ago, how would that be "recognized" or "certified" ?

many people believe the religious "self proclamations" of all religions are based on recognition and general behavior and demeanor and lifestyle as opposed to "nationality" or "ethnicity".

would people "convert" for business reasons under the guise of "religion" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Conversion to Judaism (Hebrew: גיור‎, giyur) is a formal act undertaken by a non-Jewish person who wishes to be recognized as a full member of the Jewish community. A Jewish conversion is both a religious act and an expression of association with the Jewish people.[1] A formal conversion is also sometimes undertaken to remove any doubt as to the Jewishness of a person who wishes to be considered a Jew.

The procedure for conversion depends on the sponsoring denomination, and depends on meeting the ritual and other requirements for a conversion of that denomination. A conversion in accordance with the process of a denomination is not a guarantee of recognition by another denomination.[2]

It is not necessary for a person to formally convert to Judaism in order to adopt any or all beliefs and practices of Judaism. In Judaism, such people are referred to as righteous gentiles (see, for example the character of Job). There are various groups that have adopted Jewish customs and practices. For example, in Russia the Subbotniks have adopted most aspects of Judaism without formal conversion to Judaism.[3]......................

However, a rabbi convinced of the prospective convert's sincerity may allow him or her to follow the process of conversion. This requires the person to appear before an established three-judge Jewish religious court known as a beth din ("religious court") to be tested and formally accepted. A person who formally converts to Judaism under the auspices of a halakhically constituted and recognized beth din consisting preferably of three learned rabbis acting as dayanim ("judges"), but also possibly two learned and respected lay members of the community along with a rabbi, is issued with a Shtar geirut ("Certificate of Conversion").[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

replying to myself.

a little more info on "Jewish" whois and whoisn't....

different levels have different guidelines .......

"Reform Judaism" recognizes "Jewish" by Mother or Father and stresses the importance of being raised Jewish !

"Orthodox" recognizes "Jewish" by Mother only...even without "practices", and seems to recognize children of converted women as "Jewish !

i guess the whole question is subject to opinion !!

and maybe that brings the whole thing back to "Perception".....

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Who is a Jew according to Halacha (Jewish Law)?
According to Jewish law, a child born to a Jewish mother or an adult who has converted to Judaism is considered a Jew; one does not have to reaffirm their Jewishness or practice any of the laws of the Torah to be Jewish. According to Reform Judaism, a person is a Jew if they were born to either a Jewish mother or a Jewish father. Also, Reform Judaism stresses the importance of being raised Jewish; if a child is born to Jewish parents and was not raised Jewish then the child is not considered Jewish. According to the Orthodox movement, the father’s religion and whether the person practices is immaterial. No affirmation or upbringing is needed, as long as the mother was Jewish.

Besides for differing opinions on patrilineal descent, the various streams also have different conversion practices. Conversion done under the auspices of an Orthodox rabbi, entails Jewish study, brit milah (for men), mikvah (for both men and women) and a stated commitment to follow the laws of the Torah. Conservative conversions use the same requirements as the Orthodox do; however, conversions by the Reform movement and other streams do not have the same requirements. Since the conversion practices are not uniform, many Orthodox Jews do not recognize Reform or Conservative conversions as valid and, hence, do not consider the converts Jews. Once a person has converted to Judaism, he is not referred to by any special term; he is as much a Jew as anyone born Jewish.

About Matrilineal Descent
Many people have asked why traditional Judaism uses matrilineal descent to determine Jewish status, when in all other things (tribal affiliation, priestly status, royalty, etc.) patrilineal descent is used.

The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where it is understood that the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew.

In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, in expressing the prohibition against intermarriage, G-d says "he [ie, the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." No such concern is expressed about the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, we infer that the child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish (and can therefore be turned away from Judaism), but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish (and therefore turning away is not an issue).

Leviticus 24:10 speaks of the son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian man as being "among the community of Israel" (i.e., a Jew).

On the other hand, in Ezra 10:2-3, the Jews returning to Israel vowed to put aside their non-Jewish wives and the children born to those wives. They could not have put aside those children if those children were Jews.

Several people have asked how King David could be a Jew given that one of his female ancestors, Ruth, was not a Jew. This conclusion is based on two faulty premises: first of all, Ruth was a Jew, and even if she wasn't, that would not affect David's status as a Jew. Ruth converted to Judaism before marrying Boaz and bearing Obed. See Ruth 1:16, where Ruth states her intention to convert. After Ruth converted, she was a Jew, and all of her children born after the conversion were Jewish as well. But even if Ruth were not Jewish at the time Obed was born, that would not affect King David's status as a Jew, because Ruth is an ancestor of David's father, not of David's mother, and David's Jewish status is determined by his mother.

edit on Jun-14-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Reminds me of Israeli Nukes..
A well known fact but never admitted too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Remember the state of Israel could nuke the entire middle east as wellas most of Europe but they haven't.
If the Arabs had similar power could we now say the same?
Perhaps we should focus on the threat of the Chinese ?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Reminds me of Israeli Nukes..
A well known fact but never admitted too.

Yes, David Icke mentions that in the video. It's interesting that people don't really talk about that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Remember the state of Israel could nuke the entire middle east as wellas most of Europe but they haven't.

Don't get me started on that. I hate Islam, really. (That doesn't mean I hate people who have the misfortune of being Muslim.) But the system of Islam, a really dangerous political system disguised as a religion.

Pakistan is an Islamic state with the nuke. They have yet to use it. Of course, the fear is that Pakistan has been leaking their nuclear technology to other countries.

I do not hate Jews. I do not believe that the average Jew is part of a nefarious plot to dominate the world.

But the Rothschild Zionists are, and not all of them are Jewish.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Who knows, after all only ONE country has ever used Nukes on people..

Again though, Israel's well known about, secret nukes..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

First: God told the Jews that they would be persecuted if they didn't follow HIm. Well, they didn't follow Him and guess what...?

Second: The Federal Reserve controls America and most, if not all, of the huge corporations. How do they do this? They have control over the dissemination of money. When money is loosed into the economy, it is done, in large part, by having the Fed (Federal Reserve) buy stock (or corporate bonds) issued by corporations. The Fed can easily get controlling stock in any corporation because of the amount of money it controls. Look at who really 'owns' GM, GE, etc. The Fed also loans money to the banks, which means that the banks have to pay the Fed back the loaned money. WHEN MONEY IS LOOSED INTO THE ECONOMY, IT BECOMES AN ASSET OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, A BANK THAT IS NOT OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT, BUT BY SOME FILTHY RICH BANKING FAMILIES.

ALL OF THE MONEY THAT IS LOOSED INTO THE ECONOMY HAS TO BE PAID BACK TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK!!!! CAN YOU PROCESS THIS?

Third: According to Henry Makow's website a few weeks ago, a claim by a Swiss banker is that the elite, inner/upper core of the bankers are satanists. Of course this isn't the first time this claim has been made.

Fourth: Why would satanists want to make Jews look bad? Perhaps because they really ARE God's chosen people?

Fifth: Most Jews are very intelligent. Check the IQ ratings for different ethnicities and you'll see this.

Sixth: Because of their intelligence, Jews have a lot of high profile positions.

Put it all together and you can see where most Jews are unwittingly used by the satanic 'moneychangers', those who belong to the synagogue of satan. (They were doing it in Jesus's day too. He called them out on it!)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

“Declassified KGB File…”

MOSCOW –“A recently opened exhibition in Moscow’s State Historical Museum is shedding some light on a long-guarded Russian secret: the origins of Soviet founding father Vladimir Lenin. Lenin's maternal grandfather, the exhibition revealed, was born Jewish …”

“In a letter written to Stalin in 1932 – six years after Lenin's death – Anna Ulyanova, Lenin's older sister, wrote that their maternal grandfather ‘came from a poor Jewish family and was, according to his baptismal certificate, the son of Moses Blank.’ Blank was born in Zhitomir, Ukraine. In her letter, Anna Ulyanova said her brother ‘had always thought highly of Jews.’ She also urged Stalin to reveal Lenin's Jewish background, concluding that ‘it would be wrong to hide it from the masses ‘”

“Stalin, however, ordered Anna Ulyanova to keep Lenin’s Jewish roots under wraps. A few years later Stalin began to purge Jews from among the leaders of the Russian revolution. Prior to his death in 1953, furthermore, he was preparing to send the whole Jewish population living in the Soviet Union to concentration camps in Siberia.”

By Emmanuel Grynszpan

www.worldcrunch.com...

I found this fascinating because it vindicates the conspiracy theorists who have been saying (for ages now) that Lenin was Jewish. They have also been saying that Communism is a Jewish invention, financed by Jewish banks from the beginning.

My take on Communism is that it was an experiment by the Global Elite, testing out a form of totalitarian government.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SillyPeople

[...]
Third: According to Henry Makow's website a few weeks ago, a claim by a Swiss banker is that the elite, inner/upper core of the bankers are satanists. Of course this isn't the first time this claim has been made.

Fourth: Why would satanists want to make Jews look bad? Perhaps because they really ARE God's chosen people?

Fifth: Most Jews are very intelligent. Check the IQ ratings for different ethnicities and you'll see this.

Sixth: Because of their intelligence, Jews have a lot of high profile positions.

Put it all together and you can see where most Jews are unwittingly used by the satanic 'moneychangers', those who belong to the synagogue of satan. (They were doing it in Jesus's day too. He called them out on it!)

Usually when people bring up Satanists, most people will snicker. I used to be one of them. But this is an accusation that keeps coming up again & again. I'm wondering if it's actually the Christian Satan or maybe some form of the Gnostic Demiurge?

Recently, I was re-reading an old book originally published in 1979, "Witch Amongst Us" by Lois Bourne (a self-professed witch). (I have the 1989 re-print of the 1985 edition.)

In this book, Bourne recounts her experience with a Satanist (who eventually committed suicide). This Satanist was a businessman who had been VERY successful. He had tried to recruit Bourne.

I must emphasize that this book is not written with tongue-in-cheek, but is completely serious.

This also reminds me of various people (I've met over the years) who had scary run-ins with "Satanists."

One person was adamant that a particular local university's law school was infested with Satanists.

I don't know what to think.

So is Makow saying that the Jewish Elites are Satanists?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Karl Marx himself was Jewish

and maybe so was Stalin !

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com...

www.israelect.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So is Makow saying that the Jewish Elites are Satanists?

No. He thinks, I believe, that the Jewish elite bankers are satanists.

Here is the article:

www.henrymakow.com...

Swiss Banker Unmasks Bilderberg Criminals

[anonymous banker] " I have worked for Swiss banks for many years. I was designated as one of the top directors of one of the biggest Swiss banks... I think the Strauss-Kahn case is a good chance for us, because it shows these people are corrupt, sick in their minds, so sick they are full of vices and those vices are kept under wraps on their orders. Some of them like Strauss-Kahn rape women, others are sado maso, or paedophile and many are into Satanism. When you go in some banks you see these satanistic symbols, like in the Rothschild Bank in Zurich. These people are controlled by black-mail because of the weaknesses they have. They have to follow orders or they will be exposed, they will be destroyed or even killed. The reputation of Strauss-Kahn is not only killed in the mass media, he could be killed also literally."

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Got this off of Makow's website also:

A Brief Review of Farrell's "Babylon's Banksters"
March 20, 2011

"Indeed, the "Jewish" people - historically known as Israelites or Hebrews, have been just as much victimized and plundered by this PRIVATE CARTEL that portends to hijack national destiny and their relative currencies, supplanting them with a FIAT INTEREST BEARING CURRENCY, as any other nation in the world."

The rest is here:

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No. He thinks, I believe, that the Jewish elite bankers are satanists.

Here is the article:

www.henrymakow.com...

That interview is loaded with info. I believe this is a genuine interview. It makes sense. To me it's been obvious for a few years now that North America (the US & Canada) and Europe are being destroyed by design.

The Strauss Kahn case is interesting. He has a history of very bad behavior with women. But in this latest case, I'm certain Kahn was set up to be destroyed, otherwise the case would have been covered up. I think there is in-fighting among the Elite.

This business of some Elites involved in Satanism reminded me of "The Ninth Gate" -- a movie about the same topic. The movie was by Roman Polanski (Jewish father & Catholic mother), which makes me wonder if Polanski knows something about the Elite that isn't generally advertised. Polanski denies in public that he believes in Satanism.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

A Brief Review of Farrell's "Babylon's Banksters"
March 20, 2011

"Indeed, the "Jewish" people - historically known as Israelites or Hebrews, have been just as much victimized and plundered by this PRIVATE CARTEL that portends to hijack national destiny and their relative currencies, supplanting them with a FIAT INTEREST BEARING CURRENCY, as any other nation in the world."

www.henrymakow.com...

"Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance, and Ancient Religion."

This book looks like it's worth reading, it may answer many of my questions.

Yes, I agree that ordinary Jews have been victimized by these same Elites.
edit on 18-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Modern "Commercial Law"
is based on Ancient Babylonian Codes
A Historical Research Article Linking the "Slave-Trading Codes" of Ancient Babylon
to the Modern Laws of "Commerce", "Equity", and Civil/Municipal Jurisdictions.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

A new union between Babylonian religions, Babylonian banking and Babylonian law is returning the world to serfdom [-Ed].

When the Romans Conquered the Nation of Israel, shortly before the time of Jesus Christ or Yeshuah Messiah; they set-up a "Puppet Regime" in Israel, so-as-to more effectively Mask the harsh reality that the Israelites were a Conquered People. And because "Law" was frequently administered by a "Priesthood" in these ancient cultures, a group of priests known as "Pharisees" thereunder Combined with the Romans to Deceive, Confuse, Plunder, and En-Slave the common Israelite People. And because Christ/Messiah Jesus/Yeshuah was a Threat to that Oppressive/Despotic system; both factions of these over-lapping "special-interest-groups" Conspired to have Jesus/Yeshuah Nailed to the Cross/Stake. The Pharisees were Direct Participants in this Lawless Conspiracy to Murder this Innocent Man; even tho is seems that it was Roman Soldiers who actually completed the execution.

These same Pharisees base their entire Religious Belief-System upon a body of Laws which is Not from the Ancient Jewish/Israelite Laws, which reach back to the teachings of Moses. Rather these Pharisees look to a body of so-called "Laws" which derive from "Slave-Trading Codes" in Ancient Babylon; and quite probably reaching back to Nimrod himself.

The fact that the religion of the Pharisees has never been recorded as having become extinct, indicates that they and their Slave-Trading practices continue on to exist to this very day. In their own literature, the modern practitioners of "Rabbinical Judaism" Admit (quietly) that they are decedents from those ancient Pharisees. In their own book entitled "The Jewish Encyclopedia", and "prepared by more than Four Hundred Scholars and Specialists", and published by the "Funk and Wagnalls Company", in 1905, Page 665; the following text is presented:

"With the destruction of the Temple, the Sadducees disappeared all together, leaving the regulation of all Jewish affairs in the hands of the Pharisees.

Henceforth, Jewish life was regulated by the teachings of the Pharisees, the whole history of Judaism was re-constructed from the Pharisaic point of view, and a new aspect was given to the Sanhedrin of the past. A new chain of tradition supplanted the older, priestly tradition (Abot i. 1).

Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future."

long article .. good reading.

very opinionated .... BUT?

is this what changed "ancient Judaism" ?

the ancient Merchant/Business elites at work ?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.christiananswers.net...

was Nimrod a fictional character ?

or was all this dreamed up by Roman "scholars" and entered into the (Vatican) historical records AFTER the Alexandria book burnings ?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join