It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Probably most people would agree with you, but many Jews do literally believe there is something special in their genes.
reply to post by JR MacBeth

That is problematic. The "chosen people" - just because the invisible fairy said so ...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Are the Jews who want Israel destroyed also part of the worldwide Jewish media control??

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Thank you for sharing the video. A true hero IMHO.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm actually not so sure about the Jewish cabal ... I think the explanation is rather mundane. People like to surround themselves with like-minded folks who share a common culture/background. If there are several applicants for a job, all equally qualified, the Jewish boss probably hires a Jew. I can't really fault that behavior - it's human.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadBirdCitizen

Sir or ma'am, like so many others, you do seem to be missing the point.

reply to post by sigung86

Alrighty. Understood, but.....how is that relevant to this discussion? Exactly what is your view on this anyway?

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

.....Huh?

reply to post by AllIsOne

You bet. But there's obviously a lot more to this than simple nepotism.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Are the Jews who want Israel destroyed also part of the worldwide Jewish media control??

Let me guess, Aloysius the Gaul, you have not read the thread.

No one here is saying ALL Jews are part of a cabal to dominate the world. On the contrary, I maintain the average Jew is as clueless as the average non-Jew about how this world is run.

The cabal involves the top of the food chain -- some of the Jewish Elite, especially those who run the Rothschilds banking cartel. Of couse there are non-Jewish Elites as well.

Obviously, those sincere Jews against Zionism are NOT part of the worldwide Jewish media control.
edit on 9-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
I'm actually not so sure about the Jewish cabal ... I think the explanation is rather mundane. People like to surround themselves with like-minded folks who share a common culture/background. If there are several applicants for a job, all equally qualified, the Jewish boss probably hires a Jew. I can't really fault that behavior - it's human.

AllIsOne, I touched on this in my first post here. I used as an example the Hollywood film industry. I'm pretty sure that at the very beginning, Jewish dominance was not part of a conspiracy to control the industry.

But at whatever point, the minions of the Rothschilds banking cartel recognized, not only a moneymaker, but a golden chance to control the best propaganda tool in the world, you can bet they found a way to get a Rothschild tentacle into the movie business -- probably by loaning the studios money.

TV is an outgrowth of the radio & movie industries.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

I stumbled across something new to me and I've been researching it. All I need to do is write it out, then I'll post it here.

It has to do with purported Jewish control of secret societies.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Make a new thread about it.
I believe there is a difference in mentality between these "Jewish" controllers that have the unique ability to create money (how nice...), and your common everyday man, woman and child that really doesn't feel comfortable exploiting societies for a living. Or, in many cases, destroying societies.
Not that every con artist or anarchist is a Jew, that is not my point.
My point is, there is a very real difference in mentality, that has more to do with morality, and it relates DIRECTLY to a form of racism...but cleverly disguised and defended by an economic, political, and educational system that THEY have created.
By fake money of course. Like I said, wouldn't it be nice....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

...For now, I thought I might insert something that tends to get missed sometimes: Secret societies.

...But whoever the ultimate Powers are, behind whomever they have chosen to use, and hide behind, there is no question that the Masons fit into the puzzle, and probably like the Jews, they play no small part.

For those who have researched intelligence agencies, it's origins, and are familiar with the intimate relationship they have with secret societies, worldwide, it would come as no surprise to find very Jewish versions of the things most think of. B'nai B'rith for example, and others, feeding into the Mossad, which together with the very Masonic CIA, along with British and German intelligence, essentially run the world, as a sort of "partnership" in crime. I could say more about the former KGB, the Russian organization that rolled out the world's most widespread network, with assets still deployed globally, but that will no doubt stick in too many American craws.

I realize many are just fine believing that the US, or the British, or the Jews "run the world", but in a sense, the evidence shows that they largely run it together.....

JR MacBeth’s post (on pg 24 of this thread) mentioned secret societies possibly used by the Jewish Cabal to manipulate us.

Is the “Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn” rooted in a German JEWISH Masonic Lodge?

According to Donald Michael Kraig (author of Modern Magick), it is very possible. I had never heard of this possibility before, so I was really surprised.

Why is this important? Because very influential people were members of the Golden Dawn and its off-shoots.

I came across this in Lawrence Sutin’s “Do What Thou Wilt”:

“…for the Third Reich had outlawed virtually all esoteric groups (alleged to be under COVERT JEWISH control) in Germany – including the O.T.O.”

And this quote on page 379 from Karl Germer:

“When the Gestapo were investigating secret societies in general […] they discovered my personal relations with (Aleister) Crowley. And it was the secrets of the O.T.O. (Ordo Templis Orientis) that they believed to be of supreme POLITICAL importance. Ever since their ascent to power, the Nazis suspected the existence of some secret organization (Illuminati) which wields some sort of mysterious power and orders the affairs of the planet.”

Much to mull over here. Some say Jewish banks helped fund Hitler. Is it possible that the Jews may have had a covert hand in creating the esoteric, occult beliefs of the Nazi Elite?

I wrote the above with the assumption that the reader is familiar with these Occult organizations, to simplify the writing. If you are not, I apologize if these connections are not clear.

Some basic background:

1887, Woodman, Westcott and Mathers founded the “Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn” in England, based on a manuscript traced back to an organization in Nuremburg, Germany headed by Fraulein Anna Sprengel, a Rosicrucian Adept.

Aleister Crowley received his initial magical training in the Golden Dawn.

1912 Crowley became head of the OTO in Britain. The OTO was headquartered in Germany.

“The esoteric lineage of the O.T.O. … (includes) the Knights Templar.”

Crowley admired the Nazis, and hoped his occult teachings, “Thelema as the base for the Nazi New Order.”

“I (Aleister Crowley) had suggested it (the swastika) to (General Erich) Ludendorff in ’25 or ’26 – when he started talking about reviving Nordic Theology – pointing out that the Swastika is the only universal magical symbol which has an ancient title peculiar to that system: -- ‘Hammer of Thor.’”

Link to Kraig’s article “The Baal Shem of London.”:

www.llewellyn.com...

edit on 9-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Make a new thread about it.

Make a new thread about what?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Let me guess, Aloysius the Gaul, you have not read the thread.

Yeah jsut het 1st page when I posted that - I find that most threads on ATS degenerate after the 1st page into a bunch of "did not - did too" ramblings (including ones I participate in after then too of couse!!)

Did I miss anything relevant?

No one here is saying ALL Jews are part of a cabal to dominate the world. On the contrary, I maintain the average Jew is as clueless as the average non-Jew about how this world is run.

The cabal involves the top of the food chain -- some of the Jewish Elite, especially those who run the Rothschilds banking cartel. Of couse there are non-Jewish Elites as well.

right - so now we're saying Jew's, as a bunch, have rich powerful elites who are keen to preserve their privilege, especially in the media and banking?

Just like other groups you can identify - indeed just like pretty much every other social group that's ever existed with the possible exception of a handful of isolated small tribes who probably mostly got wiped out by their neighbours who were more "conventional" in this regard.

So what is it that is remarkable about Jews again that they need to be singled out??

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This can turn into a huge subject AurenVector, secret societies, and how the Jews fit in.

Probably a little much for this thread, where people still show up questioning the obvious extent of Jewish control in the media.

You've got some good info in your post, hope others will have an interest, and pursue it accordingly. I'll just "try" and comment briefly, all though I could go on all day about this subject.

Religion will come up again, and again when discussing these issues, although most will walk away simply confused. Judaism, versus Jews. Hard to get a handle on anything when people want to talk about one thing, and it's actually something else.

Thelema is a "religion", and while Crowley may be the modern author of it's central ideas, it's really just an old religion in new clothing. What we see very central is germane to this thread because it is in fact considered largely Jewish, and that is the Kabbalah.

Most have probably heard of it, and have some vague notion of Jewish mysticism. Well, yes, and no. And what would such a thing have to do with a wicked figure like Crowley?

Of course, the Kabbalah is not as Jewish as people usually think. It's origins are often said to lay somewhere in Babylon, or even Egypt. The latter is probably closer to the truth, with Babylon the place where it was expanded upon.

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is this is the very point where we finally find something "shared" between Jews, and Gentiles, who are at the "top of the pyramid", so-to-speak.

I realize this is going to be controversial, but I'll throw it out there anyway. At the highest levels of the elite, a kind of "religion" is shared. In other words, people we would call Jews, might belong to the same "faith", as people we imagine are "Christians". It's key to understanding things past a certain point.

We don't have to put a name of the Religion of the Elite (necessarily), but it might be important to come to a place where we can consider the possibility, and what it would mean.

What you would have is religions with plain vanilla outward faces, and masonic lodges, with the neat outer "blue" appearance, while behind the facade, we would find very different realities.

Interestingly, we could still ask the "members" of such institutions about their organizations, and we would get honest responses that we must be crazy to suggest that their church, or masonry, etc., is somehow "evil" in any way.

The Catholic will honestly say that he belongs to Christ's true church! Never mind that the Roman Curia and the Pope know and understand things far beyond what the fellow in the pew ever dreams of.

The regular Jew who just wants to pass along his traditions, that he grew up with, and wants to make sure his son is bar mitvahed, and who actually does like some old traditional kosher foods...He will tell you you're nuts to think he has anything to do with trying to run the world. He probably has enough trouble trying to make sure his daughter doesn't end up married to some low-life, who will bring shame upon his name.

The noble mason of the blue lodge will become indignant when he is told that his organization is involved in bringing in the NWO. He will rightly lose patience with those who hardly know any masons, when he can honestly claim generations of masonic tradition in his family.

In each case, the individuals involved honestly think they understand what they're part of, and yet, there is something very much beyond what they understand.

And it makes all the difference in the world!

JR
edit on 10-6-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

can't wait !

by the way,

if anything at all relates to the "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread,

don't be afraid to post there if details persist !

good thoughts on the secret societies !

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Make a new thread about "purported Jewish control of secret societies"...
I believe it is worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

...Religion will come up again, and again when discussing these issues, although most will walk away simply confused. Judaism, versus Jews. Hard to get a handle on anything when people want to talk about one thing, and it's actually something else.

Thelema is a "religion", and while Crowley may be the modern author of it's central ideas, it's really just an old religion in new clothing. What we see very central is germane to this thread because it is in fact considered largely Jewish, and that is the Kabbalah.

Yes. this is true. Crowley (sociopathic narcissist that he was) considered himself the Messiah of this new religion of the New Aeon. The Kabbalah keeps coming up again & again in Western Ceremonial Magick.

Most have probably heard of it, and have some vague notion of Jewish mysticism. Well, yes, and no. And what would such a thing have to do with a wicked figure like Crowley?

Of course, the Kabbalah is not as Jewish as people usually think. It's origins are often said to lay somewhere in Babylon, or even Egypt. The latter is probably closer to the truth, with Babylon the place where it was expanded upon.

Right again. Rav P.S. Berg (The Essential Zohar) would agree with you.

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is this is the very point where we finally find something "shared" between Jews, and Gentiles, who are at the "top of the pyramid", so-to-speak.

I realize this is going to be controversial, but I'll throw it out there anyway. At the highest levels of the elite, a kind of "religion" is shared. In other words, people we would call Jews, might belong to the same "faith", as people we imagine are "Christians". It's key to understanding things past a certain point.

We don't have to put a name of the Religion of the Elite (necessarily), but it might be important to come to a place where we can consider the possibility, and what it would mean.

What you would have is religions with plain vanilla outward faces, and masonic lodges, with the neat outer "blue" appearance, while behind the facade, we would find very different realities.

Interestingly, we could still ask the "members" of such institutions about their organizations, and we would get honest responses that we must be crazy to suggest that their church, or masonry, etc., is somehow "evil" in any way.

[...]

The regular Jew who just wants to pass along his traditions, that he grew up with, and wants to make sure his son is bar mitvahed, and who actually does like some old traditional kosher foods...He will tell you you're nuts to think he has anything to do with trying to run the world. He probably has enough trouble trying to make sure his daughter doesn't end up married to some low-life, who will bring shame upon his name.
[...]

In each case, the individuals involved honestly think they understand what they're part of, and yet, there is something very much beyond what they understand.

And it makes all the difference in the world!

I'm inclined to agree with you on this. This is not outlandish to me at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Make a new thread about "purported Jewish control of secret societies"...
I believe it is worthwhile.

I don't have the time to monitor a thread right now. The OP of this thread is broad enough to include this, as long as we don't get too deep into the details.

The people attracted to a "secret societies" thread would be somewhat different, more occultists I would think.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Understood.
I was only trying to point out that it is a worthwhile endeavor.
We need more worthwhile endeavors...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

murdoch is jewish

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
reply to post by ktrip

murdoch is jewish

Of the famous Scottish jewish family of Murdoch??

Many sites state that his Great-grand mother Marie Grace de Lancey Forth was born of a mother who was a Jew - however given that the lady in question was baptised at age 9 months, and HER mother seems to have had the surname "Taylor", which is not a well known Jewish name, I'm gonna suggest that you need to find beter sources.

See www.wargs.com...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join