It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Oh I agree the government doesn't care, but money is the issue, and the fact is that they have to start caring now, and they know it. Hence the shift in the media focusing on the president and policy rather than what's happening in the world. The people are growingly angry, and now the government is responding to that. Fact is they answer to the American people, and if they don't, they get killed. That's been proven time and time again.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nice links buddy, I haven't seen so much nonsense before in my life, your links take random successful people who happen to be jewish and brand them as in control, are you kidding me, Look at the board of directors of news corporation or Viacom, you will find that non-jews out number jews like 6 to 1. Oh yeah jews are really in control mate, yep thats why Obama wants the 1967 lines for Israel which if happens will end that state as we know it. YEP Jews control everything tho mate, yep.

Your just an anti-semite.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Elbereth

Then why don't they just nuke Iran themselves. If Israel has the power you claim, then surely such a threat as Iran could be nuked and the US would not stop it.

The preemptive use of nukes against Iran would be a bridge too far even for Israel. And what I have stated about Israel's nuclear capability is a matter of fact, not opinion.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just because you're a jew doesn't mean your part of the zionists.

Playing the race card is a last resort someone uses because they have no legitimate fight.

I don't understand why we decide to bunch people together. All the OP is really saying is most of them are jews(really zionist jews) that own the media. It is a fact and on that cant be argued. But just because it is a group of jews that run it doesn't mean every jew is bad.....u just happen to be victims of your own kind like everyone else black white hispanic or chinese its the same ****.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

I believe in logic. Not morals. If logic follows morals, then it is acceptable. Morals are an invention of man. Logic and common sense are not.

Logically speaking, it is easier for you to show one, not all, just one nation that is not from stolen land, than it is for me to go down the 1000+ years of history of over 200 nations and how they stole land.

If you cannot see the logic in that, then you're a very sad man.

Logic proves every nation is stolen. The first people on Earth were nomadic tribes that settled here and there. Every single occupiable land on Earth is claimed by a nation. None of those nations are currently nomadic. Ergo, every nation is stolen from those unnamed, long forgotten nomadic peoples. There is no land on earth not stolen.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I know it is fact. But if Israel has control of the most powerful, technologically advanced nation on Earth, then the removal by military force or nuclear strike of one small not-advanced nation should not be a problem. Anything else, and you cannot claim Israel controls America. If it's too far, then they do not have control of America.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Actually, Judaism states the Holy Land is there land. if you don't follow your own faith, your not a Jew. Zionism IS Judaism. Otherwise, you're just an individual.

One of the benefits of being Christian is knowing Israel's purpose in God's plan is over, this the existence of Israel as a defined nation does not matter. The Bible states the Jews would return, but I'm not so sure it states they'd be a nation.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Generalities will not suffice for the Adverage Reader . The Term " Jews " is too Vague here for you to be taken Seriously in this diatribe . Care to be more Specific ? Names , Job Titles , Places of Residence etc..... Otherwise this is just Another RANT Imo.............Zzzz........

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If that's true than why does the public not care about Israel, and why is the government distancing from it?

Why should they? Why should they care about a nation who has been pulling the strings in America for quite sometime, why should the public like Israel when they are suffering at the hands of their own government while their government sends billions to Israel every year! Why should they care for a nation of people who kill and steal other peoples land, why should they care for a nation who totally ignores international law? Why should they care for the people behind the attack and death of Americans on the uss liberty? ( seems USA's liberty went down with that ship) Why should they care for the people of a nation who were caught red handed filming 911 and dancing and celebrating! The list goes on and on and ariston!
Now after reading that, are you seriously going to ask why the government is distancing from it

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Everything you called Israel, can be said of the US. Truly, they are no different. So then Why is Israel blamed? Why don't we fix ourselves before caring about some desert-folk?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by backinblack

But in doing so Iran grew angry, and now pretty much has the destruction of Israel as a military goal. America is literally leaving the middle east with buffer states between the two. And I truly doubt that Israel will have any friends in those buffer states.

And the US is sanctioning Iran and already stated no action is off the table..
Remember Bush's list?
Pretty much the same list Israel would write..Coincidence ??

You also have to consider that much of the very savvy, cynical Ahmadinejad's saber rattling is for Iranian domestic political consumption.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

How can you hope to be taken seriously if you claim a group of people sacrifice children based off one person's possible words?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Everything you called Israel, can be said of the US. Truly, they are no different. So then Why is Israel blamed? Why don't we fix ourselves before caring about some desert-folk?

Consider our relationship with OPEC sans Israel.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Doubt it. Iranians don't want war, but some want his action-oriented views for their own country, and are willing to live with his war-hawk beliefs for the fact that he will help their nation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We can find our own oil, and hell, it's foolish to think that the government couldn't just take over Tesla or someone and replace oil cars. In fact, it's foolish to think America couldn't just pay farmers to put up solar arrays on some crops. We pay them enough subsidies already. It's perfectly practical that America could liberate from Opec and Israel, let the region burn, and reclaim itself as a technological leader. A decent charismatic leader could probably make his political career on that.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

EDIT: I see that your ridiculous post has been removed, so forget it.
edit on 31-5-2011 by AngryOne because: Removed my original post which now has no context.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join