It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sick Letter to Paul Johnson's Widow

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:
d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
How do you get this logic?? Really, i'm intersted in how you spin it so far out there to come to the conclusion you just did...


Well it's pretty obviously you're just replying with nonsense to what I post. What exactly don't you understand? Do you even read what mako0956 writes? I'm the one spinning things so far out there?

Get a clue bud.

Sorry Banshee I just read your post after I replied. I won't reply to any of the nonsense these people write in here. Sorry about the flame war but some of the things that were said here are just beyond reason and disgusting.

Again, sorry about the flame war.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by d1k]




posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
barbaric! Barbarians! This people has not yet evolved into what we consider civilazation. But we shant force them to be...time only will bring them to realization--not war..they are responding to us in the only way they now how.cuttting slicing and maming, defaming ...

We are only propelling their way..they will only see the truth thru peace..much peace and, long peace.

We have lost thier trust, but I have faith, that to all mankind one day, there will be peace...even if it is because their is noone left to demand it.

My best friend lives in Iran right now and he sees both sides...through him I understand. I am greatful for his insight



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
that letter was just,,,behind imagination!!, just horrid!
this is the world where we live...


[edit on 6-8-2004 by kangaxx]



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There really is no way to respond to something as grotesque and vulgar as that letter. Though, this is a situation that affects the United States as a whole in the face of terrorism. It still doesnt justify fighting an invisible war against said,"Terrorism."

[edit on 6-8-2004 by MKugs]



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Statistically speaking................

The Muslims have killed more of thier own women and children brutally than all US campaigns against them.

The Muslims arent really bothered by the slaughter of women and children, only when foreigners do it.

When there is no foreign presence, look what they do to one another with impunity. The taliban is only a minor example. Look at the history.

So as far as Im concerned, this hateful sick wench has no ground to stand on. Shed probably think its allahs will if say a civil war errupted and she strapped bombs on her kids to go blow up a rival mosque or something.

They have no legit leg to stand on. Paul Johnson was a civilian. he was not military. They killed him...for what? revenge? Now they have sunk to "our level".

If this sick stupid dimwitted broad can say something like this and justify PJs beheading because her husband died a martyr, then i say, when we blow up another mosque or school full of kids, were justifying, just letting them see how 9/11 felt.


And people wonder why I hate religion. Thanks the gods at least we have Christians on a leash.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

For you call the criminal innocent and the innocent one, defending his rights criminal.

This much is true, IMO.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Some are saying that he was just a civilian. He worked on Apache attack helicopters. That's a fine line. The US is supporting a despotic regime that surpresses their people. We give them weapons to kill and execute their tyranny. And now you can't understand the animosity that someone has towards the guy that helps make the helicopters that kill the people, who try to excercise the rights that we enjoy?

It's not right what happened to Mr. Johnson, but it's also not right that we arm and support a nation which is as close to a democracy and free society as Saddam was. There are no good guys here.

EDIT: I'm talking about Saudi Arabia. The place where he was killed. It's as bad as Sadddam's Iraq, and we provide them weapons, just like we did with Saddam.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by curme]


d1k

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Some are saying that he was just a civilian. He worked on Apache attack helicopters. That's a fine line. The US is supporting a despotic regime that surpresses their people. We give them weapons to kill and execute their tyranny. And now you can't understand the animosity that someone has towards the guy that helps make the helicopters that kill the people, who try to excercise the rights that we enjoy?



Please explain how the new government is a regime that is suppresses their people. My word you guys will say ANYTHING regardless of facts or truth.

And the US military does not go out like head hunters killing people on a whim. They are there to keep the peace. It's when these crazy radicals start trying to kill troops in an ambush, suicide bomb or what have you when the military reacts to them.

You guys need to stop talking half truths, put aside your anger for the war in general and comment thoughtfully and factually.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Please explain how the new government is a regime that is suppresses their people. My word you guys will say ANYTHING regardless of facts or truth.

And the US military does not go out like head hunters killing people on a whim. They are there to keep the peace. It's when these crazy radicals start trying to kill troops in an ambush, suicide bomb or what have you when the military reacts to them.

You guys need to stop talking half truths, put aside your anger for the war in general and comment thoughtfully and factually.


Um... Paul Johnson was killed in Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. I think your thinking of someone else.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ahhh, curme, I think youre finally getting what Ive been trying to beat into peoples heads.

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS.

And you mention saudi Arabia...a country we should have "liberated" as opposed to Iraq, if we really were interested in stopping terror.


d1k

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Um... Paul Johnson was killed in Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. I think your thinking of someone else.


I thought he was refering to Iraq. My mistake. Sorry about that.



posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yep, that's what I've been screaming, too. You can't support one country with weapons and money without making enemies with the intended target country. We've done this several times to them...flip flopping back and forth. It's no wonder the US is so popular in the middle east.
There really are no good guys in this scenario. The problems were created because the US was not helping anyone just because we're nice and we get a warm fuzzy feeling. They were helping because it was in their own best interest. Helping people destroy other people isn't exactly helping, especially when you happen to turn around and help the other side whenever it's beneficial to your own interests. That's called backstabbing, in my book.



posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Unfortunatly,

People no longer listen to reason.

We just gotta bomb the hell out of them and MAKE them listen.

Rule with an iron fist.

Inhumane was a word invented by the WEAK!



posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Unfortunatly,

People no longer listen to reason.

We just gotta bomb the hell out of them and MAKE them listen.

Rule with an iron fist.

Inhumane was a word invented by the WEAK!

You know, that's exactly what they're thinking.
Does that make it right?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join