It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick Letter to Paul Johnson's Widow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am not a whacko and I resent your remark.

I am an American and I don't like where my country is today.

I don't like my fellow Americans getting killed in a b/s war- thats right, I said b/s war- because that is exactly what it is.

Are your tax dollars supporting this effort, or are your sons and daughters over there? If not, then you seem to be pretty liberal with other peoples money and children.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
People with as radical views as this women cannot be reasoned with. They have been so blinded by religous hate of us infidels. Look into how the so called '' Infidels'' were dealt with in the Koran

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956

Are your tax dollars supporting this effort, or are your sons and daughters over there? If not, then you seem to be pretty liberal with other peoples money and children.

He's a liberal Canadian and knows not what he's talking about.. He's from Hamilton...

And i'm still trying to make the connection he made by your philosophical remark that does speak truths, how he went off on name calling and slander just by what you said is pretty puzzling.. I'm still dizzy.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. (Koran 98:1-8)

Fight against those who believe not in Allah, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth [Islam], until they are subdued. (Surat At-Taubah 9:29)

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk." [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

You can see were they get fuel for their hate

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't like my fellow Americans getting killed in a b/s war- thats right, I said b/s war- because that is exactly what it is.

Changing the subject now are we...No problem.

So now you're trying to say I'm wrong because I think the sadistic rule of Sadam Husain (sp?) is over? George Jr may not have gone about it the smartest way, but he did the world a favour of getting rid of Sadam. I'm not going to pretend I know whats best for Iraq in regards to the US forces there. But I do know Sadam was a mad men and its better him gone.

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
He's a liberal Canadian and knows not what he's talking about.. He's from Hamilton...

And i'm still trying to make the connection he made by your philosophical remark that does speak truths, how he went off on name calling and slander just by what you said is pretty puzzling.. I'm still dizzy.

Well let me lay it out for you real easy and simple, so you can understand.

Anyone who makes a remark like

"As long as there are people who have their ears, eyes and hearts closed, this situation will continue and threaten all life.

Instead of trying to find a solution to this issue and make this world a safer place for your children and your children's children, you take offense at this womans words and throw your hatred right back.

This mentality is why the world is in such a state of decay and people are dying everyday.

Your predjudice overules your reasoning"

talking about a person who wrote a letter to a widow of a beheaded man stating

"I have heard that you appeared on television feigning innocence and wondering haughtily what was your husband's sin and what was his crime. I believe you are not ignorant of the fact that he was one of the greatest criminals indeed, although he is not considered that according to your standards, you infidels. For you call the criminal innocent and the innocent one, defending his rights � criminal. Or else, what was the purpose of your husband's work with the Apache helicopters? Have you ever believed that these helicopters hover over Afghanistan, Palestine, and Iraq to shower flowers and sweets over the heads of our children there? Or do you know that they throw on them rockets and bombs in order to turn their streets and homes into ashes upon which their corpses become coal? Is his work above reproach, then? Or was he innocent, while he worked on this kind of airplane [sic]?"

is a bloodywacko in the strongest sense for many reasons that I stated throughout this thread. Not to mention it's completely contradicting.

I'll take the warnings for calling him a wacko no problem. He's not only wacko but seriously ignorant and confused in a disgusting and pitiful sort of way. As I said, just like those mad men forcing women and children to blow them selves up in the name of god. I call them as I see them.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Well let me lay it out for you real easy and simple, so you can understand.

Hey hey... Why don't you relax... I think you should be heading on over to Kano's thread so you cant take a real hard good look at Mr.Skippy...
Your jumping off the bandwagon to soon, and you might end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Anyone who makes a remark like

"As long as there are people who have their ears, eyes and hearts closed, this situation will continue and threaten all life.

This is an objective statement and she is merely making a philosophical/objective argument without taking sides, and stepping out of the box to shed light on the bigger picture...

And in this sense she is correct... Reacting to hate speech with hate speech objectively and philosophically isn't a good way to handle the situation, but just makes it worse.

Your predjudice overules your reasoning"

In this statement, she is still being objective, but this is a relative argument, to one person it could mean one thing, to another it could mean something else. this by no means makes he a wack job...

The muslim woman to our standards is a wack job no doubt. To the muslim woman she is in the right and we are the wack jobs. We live in a relative worldl, nothing is black and white, you need to have an objective mind if you are to comment on other people's points of view rather then jumping the gun and slinging insults... Very immature. And a lesson in methodology wouldn't hurt you either...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by TrueLies]

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The muslim woman to our standards is a wack job no doubt. To the muslim woman she is in the right and we are the wack jobs. We live in a relative worldl, nothing is black and white, you need to have an objective mind if you are to comment on other people's points of view rather then jumping the gun and slinging insults... Very immature. And a lesson in methodology wouldn't hurt you either...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by TrueLies]

Sorry but that is pretty black and white.

To fellow terrorists she is in the right. To people full of blind hatred she is right. To a true muslim they broke sacred and religious laws, to anyone who chooses to see the whole picture she is so very wrong.

Call me immature, I can handle that, but that does not make me wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

To fellow terrorists she is in the right. To people full of blind hatred she is right. To a true muslim they broke sacred and religious laws, to anyone who chooses to see the whole picture she is so very wrong.

Call me immature, I can handle that, but that does not make me wrong.

If you look at her statement through those eyes, indeed you would see it that way, her intention was to make an objective statement, not make a statement through your eyes or muslim/terrorist eyes...

Your seeing black and white... She's not looking at it that way, you won't be able to differentiate because you don't see grey or colour...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You might live within the borders of this once great land, but you are hardly an American. You are an apologist for our enemies and therefore, you are one of them.

I would never call you a whacko. That would be an excuse. There's no excuse for such actions as yours.

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If you look at her statement through those eyes, indeed you would see it that way, her intention was to make an objective statement, not make a statement through your eyes or muslim/terrorist eyes...

Your seeing black and white... She's not looking at it that way, you won't be able to differentiate because you don't see grey or colour...

What ever man, look at it how ever way you want. They're both wackos.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
First off jack@$$, I am a female, not a "he".

Second off, it's hatred like yours which continues to threaten the safety of the worlds people, all people.

How are we supposed to bring these people, of a third world country, up to speed in the human rights field if we are ourselves behind in the way we think?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You might live within the borders of this once great land, but you are hardly an American. You are an apologist for our enemies and therefore, you are one of them.

I would never call you a whacko. That would be an excuse. There's no excuse for such actions as yours.

I can tell you watch fox news... Your totally brainwashed.. I don't think you've even realised how the republican party has you brainwashed... If you don't agree with the war in iraq your automatically labelled a non patriot or a traitor??
I don't think she's an apologist, I didn't see anywhere in her comments that made her an apologist, please FIND ME certain catch phrases that you picked up on that made you come to that conclusion or else i'll just think you're brainwashed and nothing more... Which you are, but those who are don't see it, and your just as black and white as dik is....
You couldn't differentiate an objective statement from a subjective statement even if it pulled down your pants climbed up your ass...

And you are just as blind and close minded as the terrorsits are, they claim their right, and you claim your right... In an ideological point of view, this statement rings true. You will never learn, keep watching your fox news and getting your brain spun be right winged views. there's nothing quite like partisan agenda's and ideologies is there...

That muslim woman is a scum bag according to our standards but her religion tells her murdering infidels is ok and their reward shall be when they die in the name of allah... They are brainwashed.... Just like you are.... And you are brainwashed by the right...

Objectivism obviously isn't in your dictionary dude...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

What ever man, look at it how ever way you want. They're both wackos.

I am, and so was she, and btw what ever is spelled "whatever" and how ever is one word also spelled "however".
I see i've enlightened you on what objectivism is and grammer, maybe next week we'll work on your attitude...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And you think you are contributing intelligently to this discussion?

You and d1k should go get a room.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That letter came from an american. A sympathizer.. And its bull...how grossly inappropriate. Noones life should be taken like this.

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

First off jack@$$, I am a female, not a "he".

Second off, it's hatred like yours which continues to threaten the safety of the worlds people, all people.

How are we supposed to bring these people, of a third world country, up to speed in the human rights field if we are ourselves behind in the way we think?

Hatred? Whom do I hate?

You defend hatred yet I'm the one who hates? Again, you are just like those madmen killing people in Iraq. Running around trying to kill as many people as possible while calling everyone else murderers.

d1k

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I am, and so was she, and btw what ever is spelled "whatever" and how ever is one word also spelled "however".
I see i've enlightened you on what objectivism is and grammer, maybe next week we'll work on your attitude...

You're really reaching now eh pal? You can't even spell grammar, why you trying to preach to me on it?

You can call their ignorance objectivism all you want, but that does not change the fact of the matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Hatred? Whom do I hate?

You defend hatred yet I'm the one who hates? Again, you are just like those madmen killing people in Iraq. Running around trying to kill as many people as possible while calling everyone else murderers.

How do you get this logic?? Really, i'm intersted in how you spin it so far out there to come to the conclusion you just did...
Oh dear friend, when will you learn... I know the Hamilton water does funny things to people, but I didn't think it gave them a chemical imbalance...

xxKrisxx

Please provide proof to back up your claim that this was written by an American... All claims need to be backed up with proof...
I haven't seen any yet...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Will we discuss the topic at hand here, or are we going to get snippy with each other?
Cuz if it's the latter, I'll just save some hassle and close the thread now.

How about we stop the back & forth and the name calling and just talk about the letter, okay? I'd sure hate to see more warnings given out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join