It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the comet Elenin cause the Norway Spiral, and the January 2010 Eureka, Haiti and Solomon Island

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Click here for more information.
[remark removed by staff]

edit on 29-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

Originally posted by Violater1

When drawing a line from comet Elenin to Jupiter, it passes through the Earth.

This is partly to what I am referring to as alignment

On October 25, 2010, there was 1º 43' 47" of separation between the Earth and Elenin as view from Jupiter. It was within that separation until November 15, 2010. It was actually closest to Earth on November 2, 2010 with a separation of 1º 10' 22". So why would it cause something only on October 25th?
edit on 29-5-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

I don't know, why wouldn't it?
Here is an angry looking Sol with CME's for that date.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So it's off a few thousand miles. In the Galactic scheme of distance

Originally posted by putzcat

Firstly, wow childish much. Changing my name and highlighting it.
Pathetic, shows what level of a person you are.

Secondly, when you are making claims of alignments and nothing is actually aligned, in the galactic sense it has a fairly big difference.
You need to change your wording from alignment to somewhere in the vicinity of.
But it's not as if alignments actually cause any type of effect to begin with, certainly not an alignment with a comet.
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

So it's off a few thousand miles. In the Galactic scheme of distance

Originally posted by putzcat

Firstly, wow childish much. Changing my name and highlighting it.
Pathetic, shows what level of a person you are.
Secondly, when you are making claims of alignments and nothing is actually aligned, in the galactic sense it has a fairly big difference.
You need to change your wording from alignment to somewhere in the vicinity of.
But it's not as if alignments actually cause any type of effect to begin with, certainly not an alignment with a comet.
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Please review my signeture below. I just got tired of debunking you and correcting your errors, that I got bored and had some fun with your name, I was just clowning around.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think Comet Elenin caused me to trip and twist my ankle last night. The gravitational pull seemed quite anomalous. How can we eliminate my circumstance? I truly believe that is what caused me to spill on the sidewalk.
Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am flagging this thread because I am not convinced the "Know's" know anything anymore or the "Unknown's" are yet fully revealed, however, I cannot find a truer statement than this:

You find nothing interesting nor coincidental, that here's this comet plunging into our solar system, and suddenly there are planetary disturbances from Jupiter's SEB disappearing, Mars Ice cap melting, a the solar cycle revving up, the perturbation of our moon and all of the weird meteorological and geological occurrences, happening world wide?

I believe a much larger list can be derived here. What about the Interstellar Fluff and what both Voyagers have confirmed in relationship to the shape of our Heliosphere? What about this "new" particle from the Sun that is actually changing the decay rate on the Sub-Atomic Level? I am certain those are just a few!

There is another Comet coming in right now! What the heck was its name? Doesn't seem anyone wants to mention it anymore.

The perturbation of the Moon the OP is referencing may be this .pdf that was discussed here on ATS. Sorry, I never made it back to the consensus on that one, but here is that .pdf On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon

I really have enjoyed this thread and I am so impressed that the OP has the conviction to stand up to some of the most thought-provoking ideas and to continue to show diligence! Awesome, this immediately opens my eyes to the Universe in more ways than I can express!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You did not debunk a thing.
Only made yourself look more insane than you began with.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I am flagging this thread because I am not convinced the "Know's" know anything anymore or the "Unknown's" are yet fully revealed, however, I cannot find a truer statement than this:

You find nothing interesting nor coincidental, that here's this comet plunging into our solar system, and suddenly there are planetary disturbances from Jupiter's SEB disappearing, Mars Ice cap melting, a the solar cycle revving up, the perturbation of our moon and all of the weird meteorological and geological occurrences, happening world wide?

I believe a much larger list can be derived here. What about the Interstellar Fluff and what both Voyagers have confirmed in relationship to the shape of our Heliosphere? What about this "new" particle from the Sun that is actually changing the decay rate on the Sub-Atomic Level? I am certain those are just a few!

There is another Comet coming in right now! What the heck was its name? Doesn't seem anyone wants to mention it anymore.

The perturbation of the Moon the OP is referencing may be this .pdf that was discussed here on ATS. Sorry, I never made it back to the consensus on that one, but here is that .pdf On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon

I really have enjoyed this thread and I am so impressed that the OP has the conviction to stand up to some of the most thought-provoking ideas and to continue to show diligence! Awesome, this immediately opens my eyes to the Universe in more ways than I can express!

Thank you. Your comment is greatly appreciated.
star 4 U

Oh nooooes, that clown is back!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I’m NOT a Geologist, Cosmologist NOR Astrophysicist, but after viewing Thunderbolts of the gods, I began to wonder about the electrical connection that is currently (no pun intended) going on in our solar system.

You know what else you're NOT?

* You're NOT convincing me that you are educated enough NOR qualified to conduct, examine or interpret data for such a theory.
* You're NOT going to have your work published in a scientific journal of any sort.
* You're NOT proving or debunking anything.

You ARE an armchair/youtube-ologist.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What did I say?

Editing after MOD edits you is a no no.
You should have been sent an email letting you why it was removed.

Or possibly Comet Elenin removed it through high wave channeling frequencies auto-tuned to the corresponding IP's static positioning beacon. Seriously though. We shouldn't rule that out. I'll conduct some experiments now and get back to you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I’m NOT a Geologist, Cosmologist NOR Astrophysicist, but after viewing Thunderbolts of the gods, I began to wonder about the electrical connection that is currently (no pun intended) going on in our solar system.

* You're NOT convincing me that you are educated enough NOR qualified to conduct, examine or interpret data for such a theory.
* You're NOT going to have your work published in a scientific journal of any sort.

By all means, please present your facts Mr Chicken.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What did I say?

Editing after MOD edits you is a no no.
You should have been sent an email letting you why it was removed.

Or possibly Comet Elenin removed it through high wave channeling frequencies auto-tuned to the corresponding IP's static positioning beacon. Seriously though. We shouldn't rule that out. I'll conduct some experiments now and get back to you.

What can I say? After your above comments, I won't take anything from you seriously.
Please review the JPL, NASA, USGS, and Thunder of the gods websites. Reading the prior posts will help as well.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

By all means, please present your facts Mr Chicken.

FACT 1: By your own admission:

I’m NOT a Geologist, Cosmologist NOR Astrophysicist

There for "You're NOT convincing me that you are educated enough NOR qualified to conduct, examine or interpret data for such a theory".

FACT 2: Your work wont be published.
If and when it does, please present it to us. Till then your work is not published.

FACT 3: If you had proved something, then this would be big news. "Armchair Scientist Revelations Stuns The World" (you get the idea). Again NOT published.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

So why do you think that this planet has had record breaking floods, tornadoes, earthquakes...
Please list your references and links please.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

When drawing a line from comet Elenin to Jupiter, it passes through the Earth.

This is partly to what I am referring to as alignment

On October 25, 2010, there was 1º 43' 47" of separation between the Earth and Elenin as view from Jupiter. It was within that separation until November 15, 2010. It was actually closest to Earth on November 2, 2010 with a separation of 1º 10' 22". So why would it cause something only on October 25th?

I don't know, why wouldn't it?
Here is an angry looking Sol with CME's for that date.

Acording to the STEREO CME catalog, there was one CME on October 25th, and one possible one on November 2nd. There were 57 confirmed or suspected CMEs listed between October 25th and November 15th. How is Elenin responsible for just one of those? Why would the sun be affected at all if Earth, Elenin, and Jupiter were in a line, but the Sun was over 7º from Earth and 8º from Elenin when viewed from Jupiter?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I always like to discuss things of substance but this thread has zero substance so I am over and out of this.

"How can you be sure the sky is blue?"
"It's the wavelength of light that reaches my sensors that are in the blue spectrum"

"How can you be sure that your sensors are translating the light wavelength properly"?
"Because of the consensus of the myriad of observers that have no sensor malfunctions concur it is indeed blue".

"How do you know that the majority is the correct interpretation"?
"Why would it matter if we call it blue or red then"?

"It matters because your theory of light is just a theory, and not indisputable proof".
"What do you determine as indisputable proof? Could it be something observed to have repeatable projected outcomes in vetro and in vivo or in an artificial laboratory experiment?"

"I don't know what you mean"
"Exactly!"

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So why do you think that this planet has had record breaking floods, tornadoes, earthquakes...
Please list your references and links please.

Why I think this planet has had record breaking floods, tornadoes, earthquakes is an opinion, and only that.

I present no evidence to debunk your statement. Seeing as you are NOT qualified to make such scientific determinations, then I only need to focus on your "lack of" credentials in the matter.

Your claim stinks and you are a boil on the arse of science.

You should be ashamed.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I would like to see some references to those floods, tornadoes and earthquakes that you consider record breaking, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

This is quite an interesting post, S&F for you. I'm not sure if Comet Elenin is anything, I mean all of the earthquakes may just be a strange coincidence.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensquad414

How about the billions of earthquakes that happened before Elenin was discovered to be a tiny insignificant piece of space debris out of thousands we detect this very year?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join