It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Has Been Firing At Max Power (1 Billion Watts) At The New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have been keeping track of HAARP lately, and just to let everyone here know, it has recently been firing at the 100% max power of 1 billion watts at the New Madrid fault line. And when you combine this with the current weather conditions in that area, I calculate that the atmospheric conditions can combine with the HAARP signature in the atmosphere and magnify the signal to something around 3 billion watts of power.

I am leaving the region for awhile after I post this, and I advise anyone else that lives in the New Madrid region to also consider leaving the area for awhile - at least a day or two probably, for precautionary reasons.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I would appreciate it, if you could link me to this evidence that makes you so sure about this.

Without that, there is no way i am believing you..

Vvv

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
source?

would like to check this out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have been keeping track of HAARP lately, and just to let everyone here know, it has recently been firing at the 100% max power of 1 billion watts at the New Madrid fault line.

Please show me...
1. How you know it is "firing" at max power,
2. How you know it is 1 billion watts
3. How you know it is directed at the New Madrid fault line.

Please be specific. Show your references.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

1 billion watts?

Try 3.6 million.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have been keeping track of HAARP lately, and just to let everyone here know, it has recently been firing at the 100% max power of 1 billion watts at the New Madrid fault line. And when you combine this with the current weather conditions in that area, I calculate that the atmospheric conditions can combine with the HAARP signature in the atmosphere and magnify the signal to something around 3 billion watts of power.

I am leaving the region for awhile after I post this, and I advise anyone else that lives in the New Madrid region to also consider leaving the area for awhile - at least a day or two probably, for precautionary reasons.

hahahahaha meta tin itta sto exohiko sas varese sto kefali e?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS

Yeah I'd like to see a source for this. Please.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was recently thinking that it almost seems that the southern US is being wiped off the map. First the massive floodings last year, the oil spill and now the outbreak of tornadoes this year. Oh, and birds falling out of the sky, dying. It's like What the Heck!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The charts are a bit active today!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
this poster constantly posts these fearmongering threads.. and never posts sources or links.. and never answers to questions asked..
i wouldnt take him seriously..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thank you op for this thread. I am becoming suspicious of the recent weather in the midwest. I live in Michigan and the rain we have been receiving here has been epic. My basement flooded and there is a pond now in the park near my house. There is a flood warning until futher notice for some citites in Southeast michigan. It's has been very cloudy and extremely rainy here since May 21. The strange thing is that these thunderstorms contain very little wind. The sky and clouds turned dark green as if a tornado might form, but nothing. I hope this is just normal weather.

Also Yesterday morning I looked at the weather and the doopler looked pretty tame, but in reality Michigan is experiencing very unpredictable weather. Today was suppose to be partly cloudy here in Detroit with sun, but it is extremely cloudy. The techno festival starts today I hope it doesn't rain...again. Really I wish had enough money to leave for a few days because this weather is starting to freak me out.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by Teeky because: more

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I heard HAARP has been firing at new madrid for some time now, it hasn't caused any earthquake yet,
please tell me will this create one in a few hours? I don't live their but I don't want people to be fear mongring.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It does seem to be pretty active, this graph was all over the place during the Japan earthquake too. (March 11th). Although it could be coincidence, and i honestly have no idea what these numbers mean. Just putting the graph here to analyze.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b19e733ce6.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This graph is up and down and I don't know what it means but it could be related too...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

at the New Madrid fault line.

I am sick of this HAARP business once and for all! Show me your proof this is happening. Not some "Conspiracy Blog" or website! Real scientific proof verified multiple scientific sources that would stand up in court of law as real evidence! Not some "Gut feeling" or opinion either!

bet you can't prove it!

Your thread should be removed to the Hoax board until proven otherwise! Disgrace! Show the proof that HAARP is anything other than what the HAARP scientists say it is!

Unless proven evidence can be produced that HAARP is actually sinister this needs to end on ATS!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its not the fact we have HAARP that scares me, sure the fact if theyre doing the stuff theyre doing, against nature,

but...

what if they do something they cannot control, a chain reaction or some side effect and worse, cannot stop it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just thought I'd point out, for those who care...

That region has a history of storms triggering mass numbers of tornados. It's had many a flood, too. The region is a massive flood plain that drains the eastern slopes of the Rockie mountains for crying out loud, when there's lots of snow, there's going to be lots of water.

I remember as a child living in Minot, seeing several funnel clouds in the sky at the same time...didn't see 'em for long, mind you... We were soon heading for a storm shelter, as you might well imagine. This was long before HAARP was even on the drawing board.

Big bad ass storms happen unfortunately... Floods and earthquakes, too. No recourse to HAARP required.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Its not the fact we have HAARP that scares me, sure the fact if theyre doing the stuff theyre doing, against nature,

but...

what if they do something they cannot control, a chain reaction or some side effect and worse, cannot stop it.

That is an absurd thing to be afraid of, we know how the ionosphere behaves when we heat it. Not to mention we know what HAARP does.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Just thought I'd point out, for those who care...

That region has a history of storms triggering mass numbers of tornados. It's had many a flood, too. The region is a massive flood plain that drains the eastern slopes of the Rockie mountains for crying out loud, when there's lots of snow, there's going to be lots of water.

I remember as a child living in Minot, seeing several funnel clouds in the sky at the same time...didn't see 'em for long, mind you... We were soon heading for a storm shelter, as you might well imagine. This was long before HAARP was even on the drawing board.

Big bad ass storms happen unfortunately... Floods and earthquakes, too. No recourse to HAARP required.

.....thank you....the voice of reason.

To think that someone would think a man made invention could actually have an impact on an unmeasurable mass of earth (tectonic plates) so as to cause them to move.....thats just laughable.

The US can't even make a reliable quality microwave oven.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join