It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not eligible for President, Nancy Pelosi guilty of ....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Do you have any sources aside from Obamafile? Credible sources with no agenda that could verify the Hawaiian Democratic party's refusal?

Originally posted by Scoriada
3...2...1...waiting for the Obama supporters to swoop in to defend their champion

So anybody who doesn't blindly follow the claims of birthers is an "Obama champion"? Yep, that's denying ignorance for ya.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well a quick search and this, and many more, pop up to tell you how a president becomes eligible:

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1 No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States. Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951 No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.
Source

I don't see anything about party confirmations being required at all. Seems to me this is just more straw-grabbing.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I had no idea you posted that link to Hoaxofthecentury. I wondered when you mentioned Thialand and the King and Prince. He looks just like both of them. It really doesnt matter at this step of the game. Hopefully next time around we will not have to deal with the Royal Bloodlines.

Peace to you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Picky pick! That was written by a human being, just as we are all supposed to be, slightly defective and NEVER perfect. Democratic--there I spelled it for you!

You could not have missed the point more if you tried but being Canadian, I guess is an excuse. I was not picking on a petty spelling issue. I was pointing out that your source is demonstrably ignorant, biased, or both.

"Democrat Party" is a political epithet used in the United States instead of "Democratic Party" when talking about the Democratic Party.[1] The term has been used in negative or hostile fashion by conservative commentators and members of the Republican Party in party platforms, partisan speeches and press releases since 1940.

Hopefully you know what "epithet" means already.

You must be a GULLIBLE! I am not! The 'pretende'r has more to hide than his place of birth---- believe it!!! ....and you fuss over spelling???????

I was hoping there was some personal attack involved because that always makes me more receptive.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

He has Dumbo ears that most black people don't have. He does not have a 'black butt"..his is skinny (and one I woud never be able to get a grip on).

What is going on here? People are flagging this stuff? This is what I am supposed to be looking to for answers? Are you kidding me?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

You must be a GULLIBLE! I am not!

LMAO!!!!!

Let's see...you *did* post the following comments did you not?

"Obama is Asian and Ann Dunham is still alive."
"Katrina, the Gulf, Exxon Valdez ..,..all done by Nazis" www.abovetopsecret.com...

You kill me - you really do...

I would if i were a murderer, but other than that I will now block you from your teeny-bopper responses as you BORE me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Missed the point again I see Granny...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"

Hopefully you know what "epithet" means already.
"
DUH?
I'm Canadyan an don't no nuthin'. Ain't that sumthin' 'bout a gravestone? 'er is it sumthin' 'bout crocheting? Mebbee it's a kinda fish? Effen it is, is it live or dead?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Surprise, there is a HUGE lie in the BLOG linked in the OP:

However, this document was never delivered to a single state DNC Office for state certification, and it was therefore, never presented to any state Election Commission as certification of Obama and Biden.

Hawaii's election law states that the Constitutional language MUST be in their nomination form. And it was...

Hawaii Response

Previous (2-year-old) thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/28/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
So anybody who doesn't blindly follow the claims of birthers is an "Obama champion"?

But conversely, to many obama supporters anyone who doesn't blindly support obama's policies is called a racist.

How does that deny ignorance?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

He looks a lot like his mother, but not the alleged father.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Good post, I followed that link (and thread).

OP, there may be validity to this but we need more than that blog.

Unfortunately this it how it seems to go, lots of dead ends....The spider's web of lies is spread far and wide.

As much as I hate to say it, the "eligible for president" angle is getting us NOWHERE.

Concentrate on what the man is actually doing since elected, that is the logical path.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Birther movement is a fraud. It is designed to generate money for certain people, and is just an ongoing pogrom bt the real powers running the U.S. to keep useful idiots from focusing on the real enemy.

But you useful idiots just keep on fiddling while Rome burns.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Bottomline;

Obama has still not proved to anybody that he qualifies to be POTUS - the media and shills are pretending that he has and saying 'ha ha - # you what are going to do about it!!?'

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Bottomline;

Obama has still not proved to anybody that he qualifies to be POTUS - the media and shills are pretending that he has and saying 'ha ha - # you what are going to do about it!!?'

he has proven it as much as he can OR should..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
there are many that eventually will be
prosecuted. It doesn't stop with Pelosi
and Obama.

Obama-Gate is just warming up.

I hope u have ur popcorn ready.

Lights are going down

Feature presentation is starting.

It's funny boondock, I was wondering if there still could be a Woodward and Bernstein that blows this thing wide open (Obama-gate) or if that type of investigative reporting is long dead and gone? I guess time will tell...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I have a question:

Is it required to have "party certification" under constitutional law, or is this more of a ceremonial certification?

In other words, is he eligible to run anyway without approval? I'm still looking but I haven't seen anything saying it's required. Can somebody point me in the right direction before I make a judgement?

To suggest it is ceremonial sounds like you are asking why does it matter if a person is certified by the national party ?

Each state has an election commission with the responsibility to decide who gets their name on an election ballot.

The rules vary among states and without certification by a recognized party the task of being included on the ballots in

all election districts is close to impossible. Each election commision must be satisfied that candidates are eligible to

hold the office they seek. The election commissions can rely of the national party certification of candidates, so yes the

certification by the national party is very important.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hes a fraud...a shill....a manufactured creation to give the country a(at least partially)black man to be elected president becuae the "time was right"...too bad they selected one with too many anomolies in his background....if they had of picked jesse or al,at elast they would have a real person to complain about

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As for nancy,she is guilty of being nancy...that a capital crime

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't think that Pelosi had a trail, so how could she be guilty of fraud? You can accuse her of committing fraud, but she isn't guilty until a jury of her peers finds her so.

Though there won't be a trail because there wasn't any fraud to commit since Obama was born in Hawaii.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join