It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not eligible for President, Nancy Pelosi guilty of ....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by wcitizen
I read somewhere, I think it was on the 'White House Insider' updates, that it was suspected that Nancy Pelosi was holding something over Obama, and that was why she remained Speaker after the disastrous mid term election results.

The President does not appoint the Speaker of the House. The Speaker is voted on by the members of the majority party in the House. The only thing the President can do is suggest to House members who he would like to see as Speaker.

this is correct.

AND, The Speaker is in line to be POTUS after the V.P.

it IS the most powerful non-elected position in the world.

example:

Nancy Pelosi (when She was the Speaker) could have been President after only being elected by a very small block of voters in Her district !!!!

She did not represent a majority of U.S. voters !!!!

Where did you get this information?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I read somewhere, I think it was on the 'White House Insider' updates, that it was suspected that Nancy Pelosi was holding something over Obama, and that was why she remained Speaker after the disastrous mid term election results.

The President does not appoint the Speaker of the House. The Speaker is voted on by the members of the majority party in the House. The only thing the President can do is suggest to House members who he would like to see as Speaker.

OK, then the article I read must have been inaccurate. - although perhaps the Dictator can twist a few arms, as it were, to get what he wants.

Which is the nicest way to say that the poster of this comment has no clue that I've seen on a political thread in a long while - kudos to you!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

OK, then the article I read must have been inaccurate. - although perhaps the Dictator can twist a few arms, as it were, to get what he wants.

the POTUS certainly does have the power of persuasion.

BUT only IF His/Her party is the House majority !!!!

Pelosi was named Speaker when Bush was still the POTUS !!!!!!!!

edit on 5-28-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Which pretty much trashes your original point doesn't it?
edit on 28-5-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Jesus !

its US history...and its in the US Constitution !!!!

and real recent !!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi[1] ( /pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives and served as the 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011. She was the first woman to hold the office and the highest-ranking female politician in American history........

After the Democrats took control of the House in 2007 and increased their majority in 2009, Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House for the 110th and 111th sessions of Congress, during which she was second in line to the presidency of the United States following the Vice President in accordance with the United States Constitution.

en.wikipedia.org...

definitions.uslegal.com...

[color=ffff000]NOTE: this does not mean the OP is without merrit !

Pelosi is and always has been a dirty player .. even within her own party !

the majority of the new Healthcare Law "exemptions" are within Her own District !!

WHAT does THAT tell you ?

edit on 5-28-2011 by xuenchen because:
Pelosi

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

this is correct.

example:

Nancy Pelosi (when She was the Speaker) could have been President after only being elected by a very small block of voters in Her district !!!!

As I said in my initial post about this, I don't remember now which article it was. If I can find it I'll post a link.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Pelosi was named Speaker when Bush was still the POTUS !!!!!!!!

edit on 5-28-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Interesting!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

Jesus !

its US history...and its in the US Constitution !!!!

and real recent !!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi[1] ( /pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives and served as the 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011. She was the first woman to hold the office and the highest-ranking female politician in American history........

After the Democrats took control of the House in 2007 and increased their majority in 2009, Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House for the 110th and 111th sessions of Congress, during which she was second in line to the presidency of the United States following the Vice President in accordance with the United States Constitution.

en.wikipedia.org...

definitions.uslegal.com...

[color=ffff000]NOTE: this does not mean the OP is without merrit !

Pelosi is and always has been a dirty player .. even within her own party !

the majority of the new Healthcare Law "exemptions" are within Her own District !!

WHAT does THAT tell you ?

edit on 5-28-2011 by xuenchen because:
Pelosi

It tells me that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. SINCE she was the Speaker of the House from 2007 UNDER the Bush admin - what would BUSH have to say about it? - not to mention a Senator (Obama)?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It tells me that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. SINCE she was the Speaker of the House from 2007 UNDER the Bush admin - what would BUSH have to say about it? - not to mention a Senator (Obama)?

She became Speaker because the Democrats had the House majority after the 2006 elections.

WHAT exactly Don't I know ?

WHAT exactly "tells you" that I don't have a clue ?

a clue to What ?

are you from the U.S. ?

Bush probably had nothing to do with it.

and Obama certainly could have had some influence at the time.

if you are addressing someone else OK.

if you are addressing ME, then be clear.

if YOU aren't sure what YOU are talking about, that's OK too

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

She became Speaker because the Democrats had the House majority after the 2006 elections.

WHAT exactly Don't I know ?

WHAT exactly "tells you" that I don't have a clue ?

a clue to What ?

are you from the U.S. ?

Bush probably had nothing to do with it.

and Obama certainly could have had some influence at the time.

if you are addressing someone else OK.

if you are addressing ME, then be clear.

if YOU aren't sure what YOU are talking about, that's OK too

"Nancy Pelosi (when She was the Speaker) could have been President after only being elected by a very small block of voters in Her district !!!!"

There's NO requirement for this.

Which they weren't - so what was YOUR point again?

edit on 28-5-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Pelosi's congressional district are the only ones who voted for her.

therefore, that small block of people, as it turned out, placed her in the position to be named Speaker without knowing that at the time.

the President and Vice President were elected nationally, not locally.

the point is that the Speaker is the most powerful non-elected office.

Pelosi was re-named Speaker in 2009, after the 2008 elections (Democrat House majority).

Obama could have had some influence at that time for sure.

Nancy lost the Speakership in 2011, after the 2010 elections which gave the Republicans the House majority.

I'm still not getting YOUR point?

if the OP is your problem, then address THAT.

I have not looked into the Hawaiian certification issue.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

"Nancy Pelosi (when She was the Speaker) could have been President after only being elected by a very small block of voters in Her district !!!!"

There's NO requirement for this.

Which they weren't - so what was YOUR point again?

Address these issues - they were YOUR statements. I find them false and without factual support. If you want to go off-topic - then do so factually. Otherwise, spare us the waste of time.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

i deeply apologize for answering questions.

i will not go off topic anymore.

i am sorry i can't bite.

today is not my feeding day.

can anyone else explain the Hawaiian certification issue ?

is it constitutional ?

does the white house staff get involved in those decisions ?

or is all up to a Senate sub-committee ?

i still don't understand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b8d492ed9a9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Since you cannot defend your own coments - clearly you don't understand the issue.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Since you cannot defend your own coments - clearly you don't understand the issue.

i agree.

100 percent

but ican spell good comment.

i don't understand the issue clear as i admitted.

if Pelosi had goods on Obama, what did she do that was so wrong?

she worked so close with the president on healthcare and banks bailout with harry read.

or can he reid?

i wonder.

does the Hawaiian certifications help this ?

if congress amends the healthcare law, does all 50 states and all U.S. territories need to re-certifiy the legislations?

even now Nancy is not Speeker anymore?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

i agree.

100 percent

I'll take your word for it.

Difficult to understand how she could have "goods" on Obama *before* he was either democratic nominee or President.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Which is the nicest way to say that the poster of this comment has no clue that I've seen on a political thread in a long while - kudos to you!

Thanks for the kudos. If I saw a President and a Congress which respected the Constitution, rigorously followed the law, told the people the truth and acted in the best interests of the people, there would be some merit in your snide comment. However, given that the total opposite is true in every way, and given that the puppeteers behind the scenes pul alll the strings, and appoint or remove politicians at will, like pawns on a chessboard, I consider it meaningless.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

i agree.

100 percent

I'll take your word for it.

Difficult to understand how she could have "goods" on Obama *before* he was either democratic nominee or President.

I was referring to a later date, after he became President.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

mind if I swoop in and ask why none of the 9 supreme court justices seem interested ? constitutional scholars ? legal professors ? lawyers ? senators ? representatives ? governors ? mayors ? hannity ? rushbo ?

seems to be only people who are selling books or promoting websites are still talking about this

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

this is correct.

example:

how about the Constitution?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

The poster is correct, Speaker of the House IS next in line after VP. Now it's Speaker Boehner. Jerome Corsi seems to think there's enough evidence in his new book to indicte the Prez and the VP would be out too, due to his going along with the deceit and treachery. Corsi claims that The Prez and the WH both "own" the fakery in the latest BC released, and that indeed the document was manipulated and includes material from more than one source. He claims that the individual who created the document using Adobe photoshop is not an expert forger but amateur, and even embedded his own name in the document. Sounds a lot like Illuminati type stuff if you ask me. They love hiding things in plain sight.
Oh and I got that info from Corsi's interview by Tancredo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join