It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Alert and Response (GAR) - Outbreak of haemolytic uraemic syndrome in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

Is there a Vacine or Cure for this?

I read about the Wheat Juice, and will try anything but a shot, if it comes my way.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by bicnarok

Is there a Vacine or Cure for this?

I read about the Wheat Juice, and will try anything but a shot, if it comes my way.

I'd say Colloidal Silver would knock that out in about 6 minutes! Great stuff!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The MSM news here in Czech Republic are now full of this fake cucumber craze, but not a single word anywhere about whats happening in Spain with the protests.. Scare the people and distract them from whats really happening

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just to point out how severe this is potentially.

In the opening OP I linked to the Global Alert and Response team at the World Health Organisation.

As can be seen from the OP this is being monitored and covered by the GAR organisation.

HOWEVER GAR does not normally track E Coli outbreaks in any way GAR covers the things like Anthrax Plague etc as can be found on the following link: GAR COvers the Following

This is very interesting that they are now taken this on board as part of GAR.

In addition to this the UN has now weighed in:

Dr. Hilde Kruse, program manager for food safety at United Nation's World Health Organization, said: "This is a very severe breakout of E.Coli. It's a serious disease that is causing fatalities in Europe now."
Dow Jones London

She goes on to say as of 31st May 2011 there is still no SURE and Known cause of start of the outbreak, i.e it is not known or confirmed it comes from Cucumbers etc...

In addition to that:

A deadly E coli outbreak has claimed two more lives, including the first fatality outside Germany, as an international row escalated over the source of the bacteria.

Sixteen people are now confirmed to have died from the outbreak – which was initially linked to organic Spanish vegetables – including a woman in Sweden who had recently returned from a trip to Germany.
Gaurdian

So the source of the outbreak is still unknown.

It is being monitored by organisations that don't normally do this.

It is spreading and killing more and more people.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It seems that it is getting worse www.cnn.com... from the link

Deadly E. coli outbreak spreads in Germany
could this be the start of the great starvation??? no food is safe to eat, and you can not grow your own.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well there is Monsanto who will be happy over this.

Spread their poison over Europe and contribute to killing all the honey bees.

Now they can sell and market, even get into law maybe some more Poisons on our food to "protect" us from the danger.

E-Coli resistant seeds coming to a store near you now.

But dont you dare grown your own non modified food. It's illegal didn't you known.

Elf

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well it is spreading and the CAUSE IS STILL UNKNOWN which I find strange as all the public health labs across Europe have been on this for some time:

German researchers are still trying to identify the source of a deadly E. coli outbreak after Spanish cucumbers were found not to have the lethal strain.

About 470 patients - mostly in north Germany - have the most severe and potentially fatal symptoms.

The E. coli has killed 16 people - 15 in Germany and one in Sweden.

The reprieve for the Spanish cucumber came too late for growers, who were forced to destroy tonnes of freshly harvested vegetables in southern Spain.

BBC

The Spanish government is considering legal action against Germany for blaming them as the source with no proof.

This is still showing signs of being outside the Norm and the fact of the unknown origin leaves any possibilty still wide open.

Was it a Biological "fizzle" as such, didnt go quite as expected, would show low level sophistication and probably not a Nation State. I certainly am not as concerned as I was as my fears over WMD at this time in the World esp Europe besides False Flag is Libya and Gaddafi.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and then they say this news.yahoo.com... from the link

European food outbreak soars; mystery deepens
and it is not from the veggie's from the article

German authorities initially pointed to cucumbers from Spain after people in Hamburg fell ill after eating fresh produce. After tests of some 250 samples of vegetables from around the city, only the three cucumbers from Spain and one other of unknown origin tested positive E. coli.

But further tests showed that those vegetables, while contaminated, did not cause the outbreak. Officials are still warning all Germans to avoid eating raw cucumbers, tomatoes or lettuce.
could we in the USA be next???

He added that the strain of E. coli in the European outbreak has not been seen in the United States, where there have been several high-profile foodborne outbreaks in recent years, but none with such a high death toll.
what does he know that we do not??? do you know of him?? the doc in the link

It's "extraordinary" to see so many cases of the kidney complication from a foodborne illness, said Dr. Robert Tauxe, a foodborne disease expert at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "There has not been such an outbreak before that we know of in the history of public health."
so if it is not veggies what is it then???

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well more cases in the UK, and proof it is an entirely new strain of E-Coli:

The World Health Organization says the E. coli outbreak in Germany is a completely new strain of the bacteria.

The infection can cause the deadly complication - haemolytic-uraemic syndrome - affecting the blood and kidneys.

More than 1,500 people have been infected and 17 have died: 16 in Germany and one in Sweden.

In the UK, three British nationals have been infected - all had visited Germany.

Aphaluck Bhatiasevi, a WHO spokesperson, is reported as saying: "This strain has never been seen in an outbreak situation before."

In an "Outbreak situation before meaning it has been seen elsewhere? in a lab maybe?

Different to what the Chinese say:

Scientists at the Beijing Genomics Institute, in China, are also reported as saying: "This E.coli is a new strain of bacteria that is highly infectious and toxic."

Preliminary genetic analysis of the outbreak suggests the bacteria is unique.

BBC

The plot thickens indeed a video report below:

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually I was having problems with my browser, got it straightened out, but MAN! I hate comp problems!
(Just saw this reply btw)

This thread has been on my mind just the same and I do feel a great concern about it, any new info?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Now theyre saying it might be german beansprouts
www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist
in me but has anyone thought that this
might be a a retaliation against Germany
for not backing NATO in it's attacks on
the ME dictators ???

probably nothing huh ??