It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Alert and Response (GAR) - Outbreak of haemolytic uraemic syndrome in Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
More on the cucumber theory here:

German researchers suspect cucumbers from Spain are the source of a massive enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli (EHEC) outbreak that has hit the northern parts of the country. According to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), so far 214 patients have developed hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS), a potentially deadly complication of an EHEC infection, characterized by a destruction of red blood cells and severe kidney problems. At least two patients have died.

news.sciencemag.org...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Oh Great, Just what I wanted to hear...............
I was in bed for most of yesterday with diarrhea, stomach cramps, dry reaching...I thought I was having a baby....lucky Im a male.
But I feel a bit better today, especially after two burgers.....oh yeah.....

Problem is, I couldnt live any further away from Germany than I do.......Damn chem trails, blowing over here.....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
How about you provide a link to that German newspaper source of yours, instead of making a quote and linking to the WHO site which mentions NOTHING about intelligence services involvement?

Mmmm maybe you should actually LOOK at the actual links in my opening OP all is sourced read them.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 28-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Spain is not accepting ownership of the contaminated vegetables, which also include tomatoes and lettuce.

MADRID — Spain said Friday there is no evidence its farms are to blame for a bacterial outbreak suspected of leaving five dead and nearly 300 sickened in Germany.

..The Spanish agriculture minister said she had spoken to her German counterpart and an investigations is under way. Officials are probing whether the cucumbers were contaminated with E. coli when they were shipped from southern Spain, or if they went bad during shipment or while being handled in Germany, Rosa Aguilar said.

There are different strains of E. coli and the one detected in Germany is extremely rare in Spain, she said. She added, "as of right now, we have to say that there is no evidence that leads one to believe the contamination occurred in the country of origin."

She said the cucumbers have been traced to a specific shipment that has now been destroyed.

The Spanish cucumbers are suspected as possible causes of five deaths and 276 cases of hemolytic uremic syndrome, or HUS, in recent days. HUS is a rare complication arising from an initial infection most commonly associated with E. coli, a bacterium found in undercooked beef or contaminated food.

Nordic authorities say the infection may have spread to Sweden and Denmark.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 5/28/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Spain is not accepting ownership of the contaminated vegetables.

Thanks Lady,

Well then WHAT is the vector or factor driving this infection, this claim by the spanish seems to deepen the mystery over this event.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Indeed it does. If not infected at the country of origin, then somewhere in route, or upon the shipment's arrival, so it would appear intentional.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

That is my concern really is.

OF ALL the differant type of Biological Methods, E.Coli is the most easy, cheapest and most hidable as a natural outbreak of any of the other "threats" monitored by DHS CDC and such like.

It would be the choice of an non state oragnisation or one not wanting to be traced or open about it.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

1. After watching the last 2 episodes of "The Event" last night, And having a Thread

2. About the H1N1 being a Manmade Bio Weapon from 1918, killing over 50 Million people. With 3 orther viruses added to it. Produce in 1997-98. It was released on the Public in Mexico 2008 or 09. [only by the Grace of God their recipe didn't work]

3. The ATS thread a member that worked for NORAD, saying There was going to be something Deadly Released on the Public that would only effect people with RH Negative Blood.

4. And now this, I feel like I am in a Twlight Zone.
[ maybe that is why " The Event" is being Canceled, The writers got way too close to the Truth.
Now we weren't thinking of a UFO False Flag Attack like a virus.

S&F

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I can't help but say that Corexit comes to mind when I hear about this. Didn't corexit cause internal bleeding in fish? Wasn't that BP chief claiming that the symptoms in the GOM were related to E.coli? rather than the chemical bath? Perhaps corexit in the (globalized) food supply is making people susceptible to the strain of ecoli that causing this internal bleeding haemolytic anaemia/uraemic syndrome.

I bet it traces back to seafood and BP.

Sri Oracle

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Look at this for sensationalism 'Killer Cucumber' Bug From Spain Hits Britain

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
news.sky.com... lpos=UK_News_Second_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_16001083_Killer_Cucumber_Bug_From_Spain_Hits_Britain_-_Five_Dead_And_Hundreds_Sick_I n_Germany

Above link is latest report from skynews!!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
9 Dead now...why aren´t there any Victims reported in Spain if the Virus comes from there?

Deadly E.coli outbreak claims ninth victim
edit on 28-5-2011 by Shenon because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Germans secret service (BND) is investigating because its possible that this issue maybe an biological terror attack, a possebility shared by some german universitys due to the resistance, uniqueness and the strange route the infection spreads...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
Germans secret service (BND) is investigating because its possible that this issue maybe an biological terror attack, a possebility shared by some german universitys due to the resistance, uniqueness and the strange route the infection spreads...

Possible,but i doubt it. Why Germany (first)? Can´t be Lybia,because we didn´t want to be involved in that,so they have no Reason to attack us. Al-Qaida? I doubt they have the capability (sp?) for something like that. And its not their preffered Style of "Terrorist Attack" i would think.

But there is another thing you should remember,mainly the Dioxin-Scandal a few Months back. Could be related,in that the German Govt. is pressured from someone to allow a specific Company to screw with our Food, i.e. "We are gonna poison your Food until you give us what we want...". I think everyone knows here who i´m talking about.

I´m wating for the News here in Germany that this specific Company is allowed to do Bussiness here...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
9 dead now, looks like the pharmaceutical companies bosses need a new yacht. cause a problem them produce a drug solution to sell.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

Fron what I have read and understand. Viruses can attach themselves to E-coli. Is it possible that the E-coli is merely the carrier and not aqactually what is killing people. Also it has supposedly spread to other European countries very rapidly. They haven't found the actually location of the source. They don't actually know where this started. Just the where the first cases were allegedly reported..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

OF ALL the differant type of Biological Methods, E.Coli is the most easy, cheapest and most hidable as a natural outbreak of any of the other "threats" monitored by DHS CDC and such like.

To do what with? I mean what do you think its ideal for? As an end goal?

Its not even close to what I would choose if I were going to select a biological weapon, unless the goal was just to cripple an army or something for a while.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well I suppose if you were being bombed chased by NATO be it in North Africa, or feel particularly vengeful and Jihadist, or are just carrying out the STATED response of WMD to OBamas death, Take your pick.

Thats is without of course the reams of past operations proven when the military has tested on the populace.

And the three letter organisations and False Flag

I really don't get your question really Illusions, soz.

Elf

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

It would be the choice of an non state oragnisation or one not wanting to be traced or open about it.

Im sorry. You said the above, and I asked choice of said people to do what? What would they be trying to accomplish with it?

Im asking because I cannot come up with a scenario in which I would choose it as the "bug of choice" other than maybe knocking an army down but not out for a while, and I wanted to try to understand what YOU thought made it a candidate of choice for being used by groups of people, and I cant see why.

So, Im asking you. Why? What do you think they would be doing with it? As an end goal, or what would their motive be for using it? How would it serve someones ends?

Sometimes I can follow someones reasoning on my own, in this case, I cant. Probably because I would NOT choose this bug, and so I cant see the argument for why YOU think someone would. Often if you have a strong opinion, it prevents you from really understanding or seeing an opposing point of view. So, Im asking for elaboration so I can see why you think that.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

It is starting to sound like something from the Movie "12 Monkeys" . I sure covered a great distance in a
short time. Someone getting on a Plane, and just flying from country to country, could have infected everyone on every flight. Manmade it doesn't even need to be put on food does it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join