It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Alert and Response (GAR) - Outbreak of haemolytic uraemic syndrome in Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Global Alert and Response (GAR) - Outbreak of haemolytic uraemic syndrome in Germany

www.who.int

WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION - An outbreak of severe illness is causing concern in Germany, where 3 women have died and 276 cases of haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS) have been reported since the second week of May. HUS, which can lead to kidney failure, is a complication of an infection by particular Escherichia coli bacteria. While most E.coli bacteria are harmless, a group called enterohaemorrhagic E. coli (EHEC) can produce toxins, known as Shiga toxins or verotoxins, which damage blood cells a
The outbreak is unusual in that it has developed very rapidly, and an unusually high number of cas
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news com
SKY uk Case
DW World German

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Biological Attack on Germany ? / EHEC 5 DEAD and allready 600 infected.
E - Coli Outbreak in Germany Spreads to UK
EHEC plague in Germany, more and more infected fighting for their lives! PROPS to Dalbeck
edit on 27-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: MischeviousElf because: need new batteries on mouse keyboard x3

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well its official as such this is of real concern as cases seem to be popping up all over Europe quickly.

This does not though fit in with the idea of some infected water on some cucumbers in Spain.

Also as found by another ATS member the secret police or intelligence services seem to be involved in the German outbreak, we are getting snippets which need real translation first such as:

The EU currently waiting on further information from the intelligence operations centre, but has already indicated to declare in the coming days alarm level 1 the issue of food security for all EU member states and measures to protect the public prepare. One is alarmed by intelligence agencies and the Committee on Food Safety in the EU Parliament, because the type was now identified EHEC world never mentioned in connection with pandemics and the common occurrence of renal failure, anaemia and lack of platelets (thrombocytopenia). The EHEC pathogens of the type Husec-41, in a first step to severe bloody diarrhoea and is in the body also releases a toxin that destroys red blood cells (erythrocytes). So it is a dangerous and life-threatening anaemia (anaemia) and fatal kidney failure because the kidney sticks by the toxins.
This is from a german newspaper/source

This is emerging very quickly and official in a big way apparently!

Kind Regards,

Elf
www.who.int
edit on 27-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: bb code

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Interesting find. I am somewhat at a loss regarding the mention of intelligence agencies and their role.

Are you inferring that the "intelligence agencies" are somewhat responsible for the outbreak or are you referring to the role of the WHO in analyzing the nature and the potential spread/quarantine of the possible contamination and the resulting possible outbreak?

S & F for the find.
edit on 5/27/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ok first hit was where they get their food from? I need to look into this... Thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm stationed in Germany. It;s big news here. From what I've heard (my german is rusty) that it's more to do with improperly fertilized veggies (all) and that it is more wide-spread than anyone cares to discuss.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ok real quick for our members in Germany:

Wheatgrass juice that is freshly squeezed and consistently consumed is a fantastic blood building juice that can create a more healthy blood count. This green grass is a sensational food to build red blood cells and that is building healthy blood naturally.

www.healthbanquet.com...

As for my family we are on it! (Or will be by tomorrow)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok and is it possible that it is not completely due to environmental reasons but a combination of Radiation and passed through contaminated foods? After reading in circles which the symptoms above seem to be sending me, in that many of the symptoms are inter related.

Causes and symptoms
Aplastic anemia falls into three basic categories, based on the origin of its cause: idiopathic, acquired, and hereditary.
In about 60% of cases, aplastic anemia is considered to be idiopathic, meaning that the cause of the disorder is unknown.
Acquired aplastic anemia refers to those cases where certain environmental factors and physical conditions seem to be associated with development of the disease. Acquired aplastic anemia can be associated with:
exposure to drugs, especially anti-cancer agents, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory agents, seizure medications, and antithyroid drugs (drugs given to stop the functioning of an overactive thyroid)
exposure to radiation
chemical exposure (especially to the organic solvent benzene and certain insecticides)
infection with certain viruses (especially those causing viral hepatitis, as well as Epstein-Barr virus, parvovirus, and HIV, the virus which can cause AIDS)
pregnancy
certain other disorders, including a disease called paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, an autoimmune reaction called graft-vs-host disease (which occurs when the body's immune system attacks and destroys the body's own cells), and certain connective tissue diseases

Read more: www.healthline.com...
Healthline.com - Connect to Better Health
edit on 27-5-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Well both really

Hello Antar thanks for the remedy, in some of the wording as linked as supposedly by Three letter organisations in Germany Pandemic is used, but that could be just translation, and even if the sources are right?

And other really concerning things such as

Since 2008, it is known that Islamist groups in North Africa (such as in southern Algeria), several laboratories maintained, in which they work on bacterial strains. It is also known that there is a sewage-Jihad , gives the food of Muslims in European countries are intentionally contaminated with feces from. Regardless of American intelligence agencies had a hearing before Congress announced in 2008 that by 2013 the first attacks with biological weapons , the populations in Western states expect.

So im cautiosuly optomistic its just a particularly strain and outbreak but natural but its still in the mix so fast you see,

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

"If" this has to do with for instance Fukishima, then it would make sense for the Intelligence agencies to be involved...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Ok real quick for our members in Germany:

Wheatgrass juice that is freshly squeezed and consistently consumed is a fantastic blood building juice that can create a more healthy blood count. This green grass is a sensational food to build red blood cells and that is building healthy blood naturally.

www.healthbanquet.com...

As for my family we are on it! (Or will be by tomorrow)

Danke for the heads up!
Tschuss!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ok just made a post to you and when I sent it I got a

"Security Error"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ahhh, Mods? Does anyone have an explanation for that ?

I have never seen a security error when I try to post, bet you haven't either...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

???
Weird.
Conspiracy? I do work for the government.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
of Interest CDC has reported a recent outbreak of the same strain in the USA

Investigation Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infections

CDC

However it seems as it was from a few weeks ago and no mortality the syndrome like in Europe, was a sausage, the name though is Ironic if it was an:

Test run?

Lol

Elf
edit on 27-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Maybe this could be connected with that CDC announcement about how to prepare for a zombie outbreak.
Give me a star for my first ever connection of two different topics here on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Call me totally insane if you want. Can this have anything to do with the viral outbreak that was discussed in the thread about an illness that was going to kill 40% of rh neg people? I don't remember all the details. I remember he said he was suppose to be in Russia.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Call me totally insane if you want. Can this have anything to do with the viral outbreak that was discussed in the thread about an illness that was going to kill 40% of rh neg people? I don't remember all the details. I remember he said he was suppose to be in Russia.
. Eeek I hope not

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 28-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: DBL POST

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

I dont think there is a link, the outbreak is not seeming to target just one type of person on blood type but women do seem to be particularly susceptible.

It though is showing as linked and outlined unusual behaviour be that either natural mutation or something more sinister.

Some further info:

Situation Update No. 8
On 28.05.2011 at 03:59 GMT+2

"The current trend exceeds any historical comparison," said microbiologist Werner Solbach from the University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel. According to Solbach, laboratory tests have shown that the current outbreak involves a bacterial strain that is partially resistant to antibiotics.

And also:

Ten Swedes are severly ill and many more are suffering other effects from a virulent enterohaemorrhagic E. coli (EHEC) bacteria following the recent outbreak of the disease in Northern Germany. According to Sofie Ivarsson, epidemiologist at the Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control

RSOE

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 28-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Well its official as such this is of real concern as cases seem to be popping up all over Europe quickly.

This does not though fit in with the idea of some infected water on some cucumbers in Spain.

Also as found by another ATS member the secret police or intelligence services seem to be involved in the German outbreak, we are getting snippets which need real translation first such as:

The EU currently waiting on further information from the intelligence operations centre, but has already indicated to declare in the coming days alarm level 1 the issue of food security for all EU member states and measures to protect the public prepare. One is alarmed by intelligence agencies and the Committee on Food Safety in the EU Parliament, because the type was now identified EHEC world never mentioned in connection with pandemics and the common occurrence of renal failure, anaemia and lack of platelets (thrombocytopenia). The EHEC pathogens of the type Husec-41, in a first step to severe bloody diarrhoea and is in the body also releases a toxin that destroys red blood cells (erythrocytes). So it is a dangerous and life-threatening anaemia (anaemia) and fatal kidney failure because the kidney sticks by the toxins.
This is from a german newspaper/source

This is emerging very quickly and official in a big way apparently!

Kind Regards,

Elf
www.who.int
edit on 27-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: bb code

How about you provide a link to that German newspaper source of yours, instead of making a quote and linking to the WHO site which mentions NOTHING about intelligence services involvement?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join