It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman spits on another at a local Wal-Mart, faces deportation to Saudi Arabia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Spittle me this?
Aside from it being unclean and nasty.
Can't people see where repeated spitting could be a form a assault. A low grade, but assault nonetheless?

I often go in the "wrong door" at some stores, because the sensors open it, there is no one on the other side. so I walk through.
If you read the story, this was not the case here. She bumped into a non-opening door, and someone pointed out the correct door. The door that opens to the magical world of Wal-Mart.

There's a chance I would call the cops on a spitter like this. Particularly one that did it more than once. Which is what she did. Who's to say that she wouldn't walk in and spit on the produce after the incident? She seemed irate enough to do it.

Send her back on a plane. Perhaps folks in a far away desert land would enjoy a free shower. If not, they have special clothing a-veil-able.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Excuse me, but have you ever considered that this kind of spitting could have a psychological cause? Reading the sources this woman definitely has a psychological problem and my bet is she's suffering from tourette syndrome or something similar. Send her to a shrink first and only if her psychological condition is sane and her acts are really motivated by hate against the american people she should be send back. She has a small child, you have to take this into consideration too...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think deportations harsh at all. This isn't the first time she's broken the law and I'm assuming she's in America on a student visa seeing as she has a professor. So why should she be allowed to stay in a country when she continues to be unreasonably aggressive to its inhabitants?

She has a serious attitude problem and her behaviour cannot be tolerated.
edit on 29-5-2011 by ScousePhil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beltemps

I have not considered this.
Is that more or less of a reason too keep her off the streets, and away from my produce, and other people's faces.
Cursing does not carry contagions, spitting is a health hazard.

We once had a guy poop in our lobby at work. he was arrested, deemed mentally unstable, and put into a proper facility. He didn't poop on anyone. But he did it out of "anger". He was protesting something my company did.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You know what keeps people from spitting on others? A good kick to the teeth. Lesson learned. Taxpayer dollars saved. Don't like it? Don't spit on people.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It seems to me the woman has mental health issues. She needs some therapy and perhaps medication.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

If she does, who pays?
American taxpayers, or the country of origin?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by beltemps

I have not considered this.
Is that more or less of a reason too keep her off the streets, and away from my produce, and other people's faces.
Cursing does not carry contagions, spitting is a health hazard.

We once had a guy poop in our lobby at work. he was arrested, deemed mentally unstable, and put into a proper facility. He didn't poop on anyone. But he did it out of "anger". He was protesting something my company did.

Don't get me wrong... Of course spitting is not acceptable at all and there are health issues besides the obvious insult. And if I or my family would have been the target I probably would have put her on the next plane to saudi arabia myself...
but I think that everyone deserves a fair trial and without checking her mental condition this kind of consequence would not be fair...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I think deporting her is a bit extreme punishment for spitting.
I have noticed that a lot of people enter through the wrong
door all the time.I just assume that they can't read!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps
reply to post by spacedoubt

Excuse me, but have you ever considered that this kind of spitting could have a psychological cause? Reading the sources this woman definitely has a psychological problem and my bet is she's suffering from tourette syndrome or something similar. Send her to a shrink first and only if her psychological condition is sane and her acts are really motivated by hate against the american people she should be send back. She has a small child, you have to take this into consideration too...

You can't be serious? She doesn't have tourettes, she has an attitude problem against Americans yet she comes here to go to an American school. She gets kicked out for spitting on her professor which automatically makes her a candidate for deportation. No school no VISA.

I don't think a shrink would work, she might spit on him!

Who cares if she has a kid, that isn't this countries fault or responsibility, it is her own responsibility. She isnt a citizen she was on a student visa and was kicked out so she will automatically be sent back, this just made it worse. So it doesn't really matter, she had no intention of being here permanently. She came here for school and she messed up. I feel bad for her and her dislike for people she obviously doesn't really know. I wouldn't treat her with disrespect in her country. Would she spit on people back home? No, she'd probably be stoned for it. She seems to have anger management issues with her own religion/nationality. Like I said in another post I know many Muslims and people do not treat them in a bad way at all. We all hang out and they actually help us understand their culture more which I like. This woman could have done the same thing, educate these Americans she seems to dislike so much instead of having a negative attitude.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I think deporting her is a bit extreme punishment for spitting.
I have noticed that a lot of people enter through the wrong
door all the time.I just assume that they can't read!

Hello Mama

Well she is a serial spitter so to speak, was even kicked out of school for spitting on her professor.

Also she didn't just go in the out door, she was slamming her cart at the door trying to get it to open which is why the other lady nicely told her she was using the wrong door. Had she spit on me well I would have rammed my cart at her. I can't stand other peoples bodily fluids, it disgusts me. To me spitting on someone is the worst insult to do to another.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Just spit on someone?

Actually spitting is a serious crime. As Sputum carries a host of diseases, in some states it is considered Aggravated Battery and I think could technically be seen as biological terrorism.

That may seem a bit harsh but let an HIV positive person spit in your face and see how much mental anguish You go through over the next year or so waiting for HIV test results to come back and tell you that You haven't contracted HIV (hopefully) Not to mention hepatitis,swine flu etc.. Forcefully putting Your bodily fluids into/on someone else against their will is (and should be) a crime and is more than worthy of deportation since aggravated battery is in fact a felony.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Adamanteus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

After looking into it further,I know you are right.
She was just being disgusting and rude and
should be on the next plane out.Is her behaviour
normal in the middle-east,spitting on people?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Spitting is simple assault in 36 states....spitting is a serious form of insult in a moslem setting...as is stepping on someones shadow....she knew just what she was doing and Im betting she selected her targets..spitting on the wrong person will get you slugged,kicked or chopped...especially in the South....time for her to go bye bye

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Spitting is simple assault in 36 states....spitting is a serious form of insult in a moslem setting...as is stepping on someones shadow....she knew just what she was doing and Im betting she selected her targets..spitting on the wrong person will get you slugged,kicked or chopped...especially in the South....time for her to go bye bye

Wow stepping on someones shadow? That is a new one. That would be hard to avoid in a crowd!

Yea spitting imo is the worst form of insult. Ick!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
To step on somones shadow shows disrespect.....in a deliberate fashion...not in a crowd scene...but if several people are standing and one makes a dliberate motion to put his feet on anothers shadow,thats an insult and ,in some cases,one that has caused death from violence....street thugs use it on cops all across America (especially new ones)to see if they are worthy of enforcing the law on their turf....it sounds silly but its very serious
edit on 5/29/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

edit on 5/29/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Deportation is the only answer.

She does not respect our laws, she hates this country. What's the holdup? Get this Muslim freak show back to her own country.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am glad she is getting deported, because of her attitude. America has enough morons already running around. If someone spits on me, I am likely to pee in a cup and pour it over them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Having a history of this, she should be made to attend some counsling and community service.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think it could be cultural,
www.unexplainedstuff.com...

In many cultures, if people accidentally drop their money, they must spit on it for luck after they retrieve it. Others spit on their money for luck before placing a bet on a sporting event. Some individuals spit on their paycheck to bless it before cashing it. Modern postal employees are used to seeing people spit on the envelopes containing contest entries before the hopeful contestants drop them in the mail slot.

Almost universally, if people feel that a person with evil intent has put the evil eye on them, they must spit immediately to protect themselves from the curse. Whenever individuals sense that a spell of witchcraft for sorcery has been directed toward them, they must spit over their left shoulder. If one should awaken from a frightening nightmare, one must spit over the left shoulder three times to be certain that it doesn't come true. Even if one should encounter Satan himself, the Prince of Darkness can be made to disappear if one spits between his horns.

she also spit on another person in the Walmart because she said they got too close to her.

They got to close to her, obviously she is terrified, in many cultures being starred or watched is considered the evil eye,

A highly superstitious person in a strange country where she thinks everyone hates her.
edit on 123131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join