It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman spits on another at a local Wal-Mart, faces deportation to Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My roommate told me about this and it happened at the Palm Bay Walmart in Florida which is about 35mins from me.

The woman was pushing a cart in the out door and another woman told her she was using the wrong door and so she turned and SPIT on this woman who was only trying to help her and be nice.

A 21-year-year-old woman faces hate-crime charges after she repeatedly spit at a Walmart customer who told her she entered the wrong door and later proclaimed that “Americans are pushing us around," according to police.

According to the news report she also spit on another person in the Walmart because she said they got too close to her. The article also states she has spit on her professor at Florida Tech as well.

Several patrol officers approached Al-Doaifi to talk in the store and asked her why she spat at customers. “Americans are pushing us around,” Al-Doaifi stated before officers took her into custody, according to reports.

How is anyone pushing her around? The woman was being helpful and telling her she was using the wrong door so she spits on her? I have done this myself at WalMart and Target, I am not going to spit on someone because they inform me I am using the wrong door.

This woman seems to have issues with Americans so why is she even here?! IF she doesn't like it then go home. According to the article she will be sent back to Saudi Arabia. She is going to MISS that Walmart and all the luxuries she had here when she goes back and that includes womens rights.

I dont know why people have to be so hateful for no real reason and play the victim all the time.

source

Link to news story. It can't be embedded it's not a youtube video.
video

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why deport her?! She just spit on someone. It's not that big of a deal. Other immigrants come here and rape, murder, etc and get to stay here, but she can't because she spit on someone? That doesn't seem fair to me, give her a second chance!

+28 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i could actually see her point of view if the guy came across as too loud or something. i always walk in the wrong way though and would probably be annoyed if someone actually pointed that lol.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think deportation is a little excessive.

That sorta proves her argument that Americans are pushing her around.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Why deport her?! She just spit on someone. It's not that big of a deal. Other immigrants come here and rape, murder, etc and get to stay here, but she can't because she spit on someone? That doesn't seem fair to me, give her a second chance!

She has spit on more than one person and has had problems with her professor who she ALSO spit on.

I don't think she should be deported I agree but according to the laws she will more than likely be.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
post removed by staff

Why? That is a bit rude don't you think?
edit on Sat May 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Supreme justice will be served in Saudi, by the hand of Allah himself.

Spitting should get her stoned by a group of men, or worse there.

Women spitting is surely a capital offence there right?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tritoneblues
i could actually see her point of view if the guy came across as too loud or something. i always walk in the wrong way though and would probably be annoyed if someone actually pointed that lol.

Are you serious? Did you even read the article.

A woman told her nicely she was using the wrong door. This woman has had issues already and has spit on more than one person. She had no right to spit on the woman.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

In this day and age of the kind of diseases that can be transmitted by spitting on someone. Then yes it is a big deal.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
She has weird eyes, almost...alien like

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018
I think deportation is a little excessive.

That sorta proves her argument that Americans are pushing her around.

Hard to argue this lol! If she is here legally she should get a ticket like the rest of the pigs that spit on people. I would rather be punched in the face than spit on, that is just foul. But deportation? As much as I love the idea, deep down it just feels wrong.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So she's a chronic spitter and somewhat of a witch- I'm not sure that means she should be sent away. I suppose her spitting could escalate (as she is a mere 21 years of age) into something more... dangerous. In which case, from basic reasoning, to protect the country, she should be deported.

Oh Oh OH !! Wait! Maybe she WANTS to be deported but can't afford it. And maybe she's just too nice to do anything else.(Although, I can't imagine one sitting around the house thinking "What can I do to get deported, that's not too too bad? Ah ha! I shall spit." Now that it's written down it's not so crazy
) In which case, she should be deported. It's what she wants, right?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Spitting IS disgusting. Personally I would probably knock the crap out of someone for that, But never in a million years would I wish anyone back to Saudi Arabia. Not even my worst enemy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Deport her? No. But woman or not, you don't go around spitting on people and expect nobody to backlash. For some reason I get the impression she's had some previous bad encounters with with people that have prejudice towards anyone from the Middle East. She probably got fed up with people make generalizations about her and burka, and decided to go spitting on Americans to make herself feel better. Nonetheless, that's just...nasty; I atleast think she should get her ass slapped around by one of her spit victims, as a lesson.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If she encountered people who were like some of the people replying on this thread I could see why. However this is clearly not the case. What I find interesting is they are making this a hate crime. You rarely see cases of hate crimes against Caucasians actually being tried.
If it was just this one indecent I would see no reason to deport her. A slap on the wrist would be sufficient.However her history shows that she is a threat. I am sure she has experienced prejudiced which probably didn't help her attitude any, but there was no excuse for what she did given the situation.

The more I think about it, the more I am on the fence about deportation.
edit on 27-5-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join