It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The meaning of discipline is not to get others to conform by reward or punishment, its having discipline, the capacity to learn.
Learn not from others, that would be merely indoctrination, but through observation.
We build consciousness that way, through observation (our senses) we become aware of our surrounding.
Naturaly we can and must straight our children, but do it in a way that the child understands by explaining wat she or he did wrong and why it was wrong.
Just beating because one wants the child to do better is pure and utterly unnecessary violence that can only result in fear and f*ked up minds

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There is punishment where it is required and there is punishment just for the sake of it. Watching this clip, I feel as if he was enjoying it. One rap on the knuckles would have been enough, but this hair pulling and beating the back? No, way out of order.

If I was the father of any of those kids, I would shove that rule so far up wher the sun don't shine that he would be eating inches for breakfast.

And no, it is not an idle internet armchair threat.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I was punished like this many times
when I was in grade school right here
in North Carolina, USA in the
70's.

My school principal had a paddle in his top
desk drawer which I was the receiver
of that many times.

My father used his leather belt on my
hiney many times. Sometimes it hurt
so bad I couldn't sit down for a day or two.

And my mom used a switch from a bush
or used her shoe.

if I did something wrong, I was punished.
end of story.

this is called parenting

spare the rod, spoil the child

I don't see anything wrong with the video.

children need to be taught that there
are repercussions for breaking rules.
If not, half of them will be in prison
by the time they're 21 yrs old.

Now days, all they do as punishment
is send you to your room or either expel
you from school.

How is that punishment???
When being home means
8 more hrs of video games
and TV ???

edit on 5/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

That's crappy parenting and you are a good example where parents like this come from. Children should be raised with love. Don't be a piece of #, please.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I was punished like this many times
when I was in grade school right here
in North Carolina, USA in the
70's.

My school principal had a paddle in his top
desk drawer which I was the receiver
of that many times.

My father used his leather belt on my
hiney many times. Sometimes it hurt
so bad I couldn't sit down for a day or two.

And my mom used a switch from a bush
or used her shoe.

if I did something wrong, I was punished.
end of story.

this is called parenting

spare the rod, spoil the child

I don't see anything wrong with the video.

children need to be taught that there
are repercussions for breaking rules.
If not, half of them will be in prison
by the time they're 21 yrs old.

Now days, all they do as punishment
is send you to your room or either expel
you from school.

How is that punishment???
When being home means
8 more hrs of video games
and TV ???

edit on 5/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

That's crappy parenting and you are a good example where parents like this come from. Children should be raised with love. Don't be a piece of #, please.

Forget boondock-saint. He's just another hopeless casualty of yet another favorite thing of the elites: Corporal Punishment[no, not spanking. That's different.]. Not to mention the number of kids like that who do unfortunately end up in prison.

You ever see too many kids who grew up with permissive, yet socially responsible parents end up in prison, especially for serious crimes? Not really, in fact, hardly ever, contrary to much of the B.S. indoctrination that's often pushed by the sensationalist mainstream news media. It's almost always those who grew up in broken or s***ty, abusive families who end up in prison[And most of them do, at some point!]. And sadly, many of the few who do make it, end up repeating the sick cycle.

But there are a select few who, luckily enough, are truly able to overcome their difficulties to become successful, caring, and responsible individuals.

In short: Not that many people, percentage wise, grew up with real CP, even back then, but most of them that did were screwed up for life; many, many of them really have been in & out of the prison system, but again, our mainstream media rarely talks about this, or any of the other real causes of criminal activity.

Originally posted by earthling42
The meaning of discipline is not to get others to conform by reward or punishment, its having discipline, the capacity to learn.
Learn not from others, that would be merely indoctrination, but through observation.
We build consciousness that way, through observation (our senses) we become aware of our surrounding.
Naturaly we can and must straight our children, but do it in a way that the child understands by explaining wat she or he did wrong and why it was wrong.
Just beating because one wants the child to do better is pure and utterly unnecessary violence that can only result in fear and f*ked up minds

Exactly so! Nothing wrong with actual, loving disclipline which guides children and allows them to actually learn, instead of hurting them; in fact, to the contrary!
There's always been at least some parents who've known this. But only in the last 60 years or so has there been active defense of the rights of children, though..........
edit on 29-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

To learn bullshatz, you mean?

To learn complete and ouright lies?

Stand still and learn lies from teachers who are hired for their ability to 'keep kids in line'?

Did you notice that the major churches of Abraham (and all religions pretty much) desire the child like no other talisman? They crave the child, as they simultaneously rob the child of its freedom. So it's like "Get your arse to school" and then it's like "and when you get there, stand still and repeat the lies of history back to us."

Put it this way: All school is folly. There are no wise people in any schools. Not teachers, not admins, not any power player on the backs of schoolchildren. This is the case in all countries: School is a wrecked, sinking child prison where jobs are purposefully not taught, and obedience is their primary desired lesson.

So it doesn't matter that this is some muzzie smacking kids around, you know damn well the nuns and priests have decades and decades of abusing children in "school" settings. So really, abusing children and being unloving with them, is the legacy of Earth. The history of Earth is essentially: "How badly can we treat nascent and young humans." And when it comes to treating them badly, you'd be hard pressed to find a planet that's better at it. TRUTH.

This world is built on the structure of child abuse and management of those children via "family", "job", "obligation". Such structure reaches into all countries, all schools and all systems of child education, are massive failures, almost like how a sword "fails" to keep skin intact. It is designed to do the opposite thing. So the jails and schools would be so much more efficient if you could just have "family-work-school-live-jail" which Hitler perfected and which Jesse Ventura exposed in his TV show as existing inside the USA today, but which nobody cares about.

When you tune into the "TruTV" network (used to be CourtTV), and you see Jesse Ventura showing us concentration camps with swingsets, well, can't you see that most of the adults who are in favor of child beating, are themselves psychologically asking for their own beating? Yes, it will be so easy in the wonderful gulag of the future where everyone can live, work and learn all in a nice safe setting. It won't be like Jonestown this time, really. They've worked the kinks out. Haha. It is much more civilized to have the parents observe their unruly child being waterboarded rather than killed, when you think about it. Kids need to learn about how dangerous this world can be. Or not?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join