It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"GRAPHIC CONTENT" ????
Are you kidding me?? The guy is teasing and frightening the kids and no more. I dont know where the guy is a teacher, but its probably in some moslem country. When I was a kid in a German school, we got beaten up by our teachers so bad, that we had our blood spurt out of our mouths and noses. We got bashed with a bamboo stick until we could sit no more because of pain. "GRAPHIC CONTENT!! What a BS !! Lets not water the abuse of children down by calling such a crap GRAPHIC CONTENT.
edit on 1-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hitting a child does cause them to respect to authority. It only teaches them to fear the authority.

My parents hit me as a child and I feel disgust towards them when I think about it. It clearly didn't stop me from misbehaving because I was hit too many times to count. This is the same with ALL children.

I won't even hit my dog. Because it doesn't HELP anything, it just makes them fear you. I don't want my kid or dog to fear me, I want them to love me. I'm sorry that you think causing pain is the only way to get a person respect one another. Maybe you need some more real world experiences.

Also, a teacher is a STRANGER. Why would you allow a stranger to inflict pain upon your child?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Aside of the purpose of hitting children, the guy in the video is not even hitting them in the sense of inflicting pain. Its more a ritual with the intent to shame and put fear into the children, probably to make them obey. If this is a smart thing to do, is another question. What I am against, is the "GRAPHIC CONTENT" warning in the title...- Whats so bloody GRAPHIC about it? It just shows how bloody soft we all became and how dearly we follow what is dictated and fed to us as being social- and political correctness.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is one of the few videos I've seen where I genuinely wish I hadn't witnessed it. It is infuriating. It is not only disheartening that this monster acted on his own but people were laughing also. Additionally, responses from people on this are shocking. "Spare the rod, spoil the child", "Sometimes kids need a beating." Why are we still grasping onto handy phrases, wives tales and crusty ideals? Have we evolved so little?

It is times like this that if there is extraterrestrial intelligent life then I understand and am glad they haven't contacted us. We are practically neanderthals still.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Aside of the purpose of hitting children, the guy in the video is not even hitting them in the sense of inflicting pain.

Wrong. He jabs that little girl directly with the stick, and holds her up by her hair.

Death to this man. For him to give a hug, would be a foreign act, therefore since he has no love, only hate, I say he doesn't deserve to live. This video is a sign of a much sicker world, as are many of the responses. In time, there will be a better world for children, where they will feel valued.

"Unless you become as this little child, you will not gain heaven." ---What do the mohammedans say about that scripture, the words of Jesus? I heard the mohammedans believe Jesus will return? What will he do with this child-hurting ass, here, when he comes back? I do not think it is hard to answer my question. Jesus will make him suffer the same fate as the smallest child in this video. And I see Jesus smiling as he does so. Am I a prophet? We shall see.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

all u need is mental strengh

and again it wasnt that hard the children were hit
edit on 6-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can't verify that the following is true because there was no link provided, but someone seemed to have translated from Arabic, the results of the trial.

quote:Originally posted by this:
قررت محكمة جنح زفتي برئاسة المستشار محمود عياد الإفراج عن مجدي عطية محمد الشاعر مدير إحدي دور الحضانة والمعروف بالمدرس الشرس صاحب فيديو ضرب الأطفال بوحشية بأحدى الحضانات، بعد أن حكمت المحكمة بتغريمه 200 جنيه عن التهمة الأولى الموجهة له باستخدام القسوة ضد الأطفال، و2000 جنيه عن التهمة الثانية وهي تعريض الأطفال للخطر، و50 جنيها عن التهمة الثالثة وهي ضرب الأطفال مع إيقاف العقوبة لمدة 3 سنوات.

وكان النائب العام المصري المستشار عبد المجيد محمود قد أمر بإحالة المدرس صاحب مقطع الفيديو المعروف بـ “المدرس الشرس”، والذي تم تداوله بكثافة خلال الأيام الماضية على مواقع “يوتيوب” و”فيس بوك” و”تويتر”.

وكانت النيابة قد وجهت للمتهم تهمة الإيذاء البدني لأطفال الحضانة، فضلاً عن مخالفة اشتراطات الترخيص المعمول بها ضمن اللوائح المنظمة لعمل حضانات الأطفال

The judge in this case should be executed.

Court decided Zefta headed by Judge Mahmoud Ayad release Magdy Attia Mohamed Shaer, Director of one of the nurseries, known as a male teacher wicked his video hit the children brutally murdered in one of the nurseries, after a court fined him 200 pounds for the first charge against him with brutality against children, and 2000 pounds for the charge second, which is endangering children, and £ 50 for a third charge a hit with children off the penalty for a period of 3 years.

The Egyptian prosecutor Abdel Meguid Mahmud Counsel may refer the teacher is the owner of the video known as "the wicked teacher", which was heavily traded during the past few days on the site "YouTube" and "Facebook" and "Twitter."

The prosecution had charged the accused of charges of physical abuse for the children of the nursery, as well as the violation of licensing requirements applicable under the regulations governing the work of kindergartens

thats what this posted, translated.
www.egyptsearch.com...
(scrool down to member, "Metinoot"

This translation seems to match when the Arabic text is translated using Google Translate. translate.google.com...
I'm sure it is off a bit because it inserted the word, "murdered". There must be an alternate translation.

So it looks to me that he was simply fined for abusing these children.
If anyone can find any better links to the verdict, please post them here.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Aside of the purpose of hitting children, the guy in the video is not even hitting them in the sense of inflicting pain.

Wrong. He jabs that little girl directly with the stick, and holds her up by her hair.

Death to this man. For him to give a hug, would be a foreign act, therefore since he has no love, only hate, I say he doesn't deserve to live. This video is a sign of a much sicker world, as are many of the responses. In time, there will be a better world for children, where they will feel valued.

"Unless you become as this little child, you will not gain heaven." ---What do the mohammedans say about that scripture, the words of Jesus? I heard the mohammedans believe Jesus will return? What will he do with this child-hurting ass, here, when he comes back? I do not think it is hard to answer my question. Jesus will make him suffer the same fate as the smallest child in this video. And I see Jesus smiling as he does so. Am I a prophet? We shall see.

Death to this man? Really?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well he did go a bit to far, but then again we need to discipline our children,shouldnt be the teachers.
If your child disobeys he should get a spank, pain is the best way to teach your child. I got spanked, not in a good way, with the spoon, belt, and other things when I disobeyed. I not saying beat the snots out of your children, but you must do that or they will not understand to fear your words and authority, as we are to fear Yahuwah and obey His authority and respect Him.

The Scriptures 2009 ISR

Proverbs 13:24 "He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him, seeks him with discipline."

Proverbs 23:13-15 "Do not withhold discipline from a child; If you beat him with a rod, he does not die.
23:14 Beat him with a rod And deliver his being from the grave.
23:15 My son, if your heart shall be wise, My heart rejoices, even I"

The Scriptures 2009 ISR

Hebrews 12:7 " If you endure discipline, Elohim is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom a father does not discipline?
12:8 But if you are without discipline, of which all have become sharers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
12:9 Moreover, we indeed had fathers of our flesh disciplining us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live?
12:10 For they indeed disciplined us for a few days as seemed best to them, but He does it for our profit, so that we might share His apartness.
12:11 And indeed, no discipline seems pleasant at the time, but grievous, but afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Death to this man? Really?

Did I stutter?

Yes, really.

This represents the tip of an abusive iceberg. Judge Dredd, judge jury and executioner, would agree with me.

Some people think school is about beating and keeping the kids in line. Other people, think children can learn, even without a "teacher" who hits them and jabs them with a stick. What do you believe? Oh wait, based on your one line response, I really don't care what you believe, since you are just calling me out.

So do us a favor and please defend your position, by defend asshead teachers who mistreat the children.

Consider also that A: he is on camera here and would do worse if was not being filmed, and B: this represents a picture of a world we don't ever get to see. Can you imagine how goddamned awful it must be for these kids?

Where are you coming from?

Yes, this man needs to be made an example of, on behalf of every child who got poked by some idiot teacher. Pink Floyd agrees with me as well.

But if you are some kind of bleeding heart case on behalf of cruel teacher demographic (?) then sure, we'll go one short of death and we'll make pokey here suffer. like the little girl whose hair he pulls up while he jabs her with an implement. These kids look terrified. I think he enjoys his job of beating the kids, and that irritates me ultimately. But sure, I am sure we can find a better solution than death penalty. What ideas you got?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

LIsten, I am not condoning what this man was doing. But it is not a "beating".

Words mean something, and our modern overuse of hyperbole has rendered our language basically useless. I understand that is is out of line and we don't want to see it....but it is not a beating no matter how much we want to ramp up the extremism in the language used to describe it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

It is spanking they need ,hand to butt,light wall to wall,THEN YOU NEED TO TELL THEM WHY AND THAT YOU LOVE THEM.
If you close your fist or leave any mark you're wandering off into "rifle target" territory to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Quit freaking out. You people have obviously never attended a Catholic school.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Was it just me or were the girls getting it worse than the boys? That was distressing to watch, you could see the children cringing in anticipation. They couldn't have been older than first or second grade.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I dont really know where to post this and not sure if its already been posted but this is too shocking. This "teacher" claims that this type of punishment is what is required after the Egyptian revolt of Jan 25th.

Please be aware that this may be distressing to some...it sure as hell was for me!

Video

El-Shaar allegedly told prosecutors: "Beating and corporal punishment are the best means for disciplining children especially after the January 25 revolt."

This guy deserves a real ass-kicking. Hell, anybody willing to purposefully injure any child without any provocation oughta have their asses kicked. And people wonder why things are still so f***ed up! It's because of stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Aside of the purpose of hitting children, the guy in the video is not even hitting them in the sense of inflicting pain. Its more a ritual with the intent to shame and put fear into the children, probably to make them obey. If this is a smart thing to do, is another question. What I am against, is the "GRAPHIC CONTENT" warning in the title...- Whats so bloody GRAPHIC about it? It just shows how bloody soft we all became and how dearly we follow what is dictated and fed to us as being social- and political correctness.

I whole-heatedly feel sorry for you...to be imprisoned in that pathetic mind you have must be like living in hell everyday. It is graphic content because these are children who are petrified and cannot defend themselves. They are being treated like this for no reason at all. Its graphic because people feel strong sad emotions when they view this. I am a father and i love my child more than anything, if i heard anyone lifted a finger too him for no cause i would no stop until they were hospitalised, You think i've been conditioned to be "soft"? Well believe me, i'm far from soft...i have feelings, i am human...try it someday! God forbid you should have children if this is your attitude.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

LIsten, I am not condoning what this man was doing. But it is not a "beating".

Words mean something, and our modern overuse of hyperbole has rendered our language basically useless. I understand that is is out of line and we don't want to see it....but it is not a beating no matter how much we want to ramp up the extremism in the language used to describe it.

Its not beating??????? Hitting a child repeatedly is beating. I dont know where you were educated but this is beating.

beat·ing/ˈbētiNG/Noun
1. A punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly.
2. Pulsation or throbbing, typically of the heart

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1

Well he did go a bit to far, but then again we need to discipline our children,shouldnt be the teachers.
If your child disobeys he should get a spank, pain is the best way to teach your child. I got spanked, not in a good way, with the spoon, belt, and other things when I disobeyed. I not saying beat the snots out of your children, but you must do that or they will not understand to fear your words and authority, as we are to fear Yahuwah and obey His authority and respect Him.

The Scriptures 2009 ISR

Proverbs 13:24 "He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him, seeks him with discipline."

Proverbs 23:13-15 "Do not withhold discipline from a child; If you beat him with a rod, he does not die.
23:14 Beat him with a rod And deliver his being from the grave.
23:15 My son, if your heart shall be wise, My heart rejoices, even I"

The Scriptures 2009 ISR

Hebrews 12:7 " If you endure discipline, Elohim is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom a father does not discipline?
12:8 But if you are without discipline, of which all have become sharers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
12:9 Moreover, we indeed had fathers of our flesh disciplining us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live?
12:10 For they indeed disciplined us for a few days as seemed best to them, but He does it for our profit, so that we might share His apartness.
12:11 And indeed, no discipline seems pleasant at the time, but grievous, but afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."

Seriously...dont even come at me with your MAN-BOOK...it holds no sway over me i'm afraid. I believe in a creator but i have my own way of believing that and i'm big enough and willing enough to find him without the instructions of roman conquerors.

Yes children need discipline but not that kind. This is the reason the human race is doomed. If we cant even love our children naturally with our hearts and find ways of communicating with them gently but effectively, how on earth can we be ready to "be in the presence of the lord" as you guys put it? If i was the lord, i wouldn't want you guys by my side that's for sure!

edit on 28/6/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Maybe the kids were failing in class or something, idk, but it didn't look bad at all to me.

It had nothing to do with them "failing class". He was doing it because it made him feel good.

Notice the more the kids screamed, the more they got whacked?

The ones that didn't show fear or pain were left alone, because he wasn't getting the energies he wanted from them.

At least he kept it in his pants. Most of them like this don't.
edit on 28/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I was punished like this many times.........

which I was the receiver
of that many times.

My father used his leather belt on my
hiney many times.

And my mom used a switch from a bush
or used her shoe.

But surely... if it WORKED then it wouldn't need to be 'many times' would it?

Isn't the point about disciplining your children about correcting behaviour?

I was also hit as a child at school with a cane and at home by my darling loving Mother dearest with a wooden cooking spoon... with a smiley face drawn on it.

I was also 'disciplined' many times... it didn't discipline me. It just taught me that some adults are psychotic and enjoy using weapons on weaker beings.... In fact when I found myself doing something vaguely wrong my brain would shout at me "Yzzy, your Mother is going to brain you for this anyway so go for it.. stay out another hour... smoke weed... sod it!"

It was ME that took control of MY behaviour when I left home at 16.... and I didn't have to use a smiley wooden spoon ONCE!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join