It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's ``pedophilia advisor`` gets arrested... for pedophilia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Marriage has nothing to do with these sick thugs. They do this because they can. Like any variety of rape, it's about the power trip more than the physical gratification. These men feel they are some of the most powerful people on the planet, and that they can get what they want from people too scared and vulnerable to say no - and then they're confident that their organization will cover them up while the rest of the world pretends that being "religious" makes them untouchable.

You got that right! Generally... people associate with their peers/ same age groups, however in the case of priests their sexuality is so repressed by family values, religious beliefs and inexperience in the real world that typically their sexual maturity is on par with a pre pubescent boy.

In the presence of anyone else they feel intimidated especially by women. Any wonder... this institution upholds subordinating women with its misogynistic framework so as to protect its priests from transparency. I don't know any woman who would accept or tolerate these behaviours but I read many examples of priests who have turned a blind eye to it in the past.

The entire Catholic system is unbalanced and if anything in this world is un-natural it is enforced celibacy and a gang of men wearing frocks around young boys. ( Especially when they're protected by a code of conduct created within the Vatican as a law unto itself.) The intimidation factor for these kids would be staggering.

Unfortunately these boys end up being fodder for these sexual parasites, as priest tend to have a trusting/mentor/emotional relationship with the lads then it turns into intimacy as these empowered b@st@rds overstep moral boundaries. I'm yet to see any Papal decree ('Bull'... fitting term) that represents absolute abstinence from the conduct of paedophilia and re-enforcing the serious consequences for priest who involve in such behaviours.

The Pope guilt trips the flock, holding it to ransom with the help of an outdated Dolly magazine, while the Church stands as a nose bucket feeder for the wolves. Backward bloody religion... and that thing with the last pope's blood and the Holy Mass with the bread/wine/blood/flesh stuff is pure cannibalistic ritual. And these people had the audacity to say the natives and aboriginals were deviants and pagans. The difference is the non transparency and the Bull.
The bloody hypocrisy of it all !!!

Don't get me started !!!
... that was just a minor rant.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Many, of not all, Buddhist and Hindu Monks are celibate yet we hear very few stories of Buddhist of Hindu paedophilia.....therefore I thinks it's reasonable to assume that even though celibacy may not help the situation, and in my humble opinion is highly 'unsual', it can not be seen as the primary cause of the apparent high number of cases of paedophilia involving The Roman Carholic priesthood.

I agree with you Freeborn.

Years ago a similar thread came up and someone posted about Pederasty.

In Rome, relations with boys took a more informal and less civic path, with older men either taking advantage of dominant social status to extract sexual favors from their social inferiors, or carrying on illicit relationships with freeborn boys.[13]

Judaism and Christianity condemned sodomy (while defining that term variously, but including relations between males). Islam also prohibited the practice.

Pederasty.

In my opinion this could be the reasons for it,that there is a secret club amongst the Roman Carholic priesthood keeping old Roman traditions alive.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The practices of Eastern monks etc certainly warrant closer scrutiny and further research.

I do know Japan has a quite unique outlook on all sexual practices and is particularly 'tolerant' towards the practices of the powerful and influential....which traditionally included Shinto priests etc.

Maybe the 'Eastern' religions aren't as different to the Abrahamic religions in that respect.

There is much worth considering in your post.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

That was a solid rant, well said and I really never thought of it from that angle. I think you nailed it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't have something to do with the way the bible portrays women as being dirty, evil creatures that man must overpower, rule and dominate over....
they just don't want to get their hands dirty.....
a small lad is higher on the spiritual scale then a women is...
of course, they might know a little more about the spiritual energies and they way that they flow within the realm of sexual matters, and well, they are psychic vampires who lust for the energies of young innocent boys!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Again. there could be much truth in what you post....I am aware that it was common for the ruling elite in both Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece to sexually abuse children, partcularly male children and in Greece sex between a male adult and male child was actually considered a vital part or a boy's education!

It was also common practice througout Arabia and Persia.

The popular, and just, outrage at paedophilia is a relatively new phenomonom.
edit on 27/5/11 by Freeborn because: tooo many o's!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well I cant think of another explanation of why its so prolific with that church.

Just in case anybody didn`t already know or read the link paedophilia stems from the word pederasty.

Good to see you around Freeborn.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by gps777

The popular, and just, outrage at paedophilia is a relatively new phenomonom.

So is the outrage to the rape of women... and the reason behind that phenomenon is women standing up for themselves and the kids. Unfortunately a victim hood attitude comes along with it which is in itself disempowering to the psych of an individual.
Its been less than 100 years since women were given the right to vote within the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Rape within a marriage is still, occasionally not deemed as rape, as it is viewed as a man's right. Which equates along the same lines as a priest who believes he has the sexual rights to a child as a member of the Church... his property.

edit on 27-5-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by meathed
I god we trust, my arse! ( pardon the pun )
The hand of God touches children in all the wrong place's.
I hate your God , it makes me sick

What in the hell is the reason for this garbage? You cannot be serious. "The hand of God touches children in all the wrong places" Really? You sir have a twisted mind to blame something in which does not exist in your opinion. It is detestable animals that use their status to prey on the weak. Try hating them instead of trying to make an illogical stab at religion in general.

Its not garbage. I believe strongly that the church is no longer the house of god. And those dirty man working there RIGHT UP TO THE VATICAN,protecting themselves in the name of our GOD.

We idolize and pray according how the priest wants us to, so if there are practicing Christians they embrace in my believe SATAN, operating in the house of the GOD.

I think he meant it more metaphorically

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It came off as a slight against believers to me but I am getting out of this thread as it hits to close to home having family members abused. The course joking and smile icons within such a sensitive subject just makes me #ing sick. I humbly bow out of this subject.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It came off as a slight against believers to me but I am getting out of this thread as it hits to close to home having family members abused. The course joking and smile icons within such a sensitive subject just makes me #ing sick. I humbly bow out of this subject.

I totally understand it. (got some similarities)
I always try to calm down heat in threads, between posters.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Think about this for a moment. I really think that these sick scum bags are already pedophiles prior to becoming priests. I think they join in the hopes that they can control their detestable thoughts they have towards children and fail in the end. What else could it be? It just does not make sense that Priests turn into these monsters. They brought it with them IMO.

You molest a child, you deserve to be executed.

Yes and no... I agree that such individuals are paedophiles before they become priests. It's a crime of opportunity! Hence the number of teachers and sports coaches who are paedophiles, far more than the number who are priests.
The no is to the idea iof execution.
No one is beyond redemption, and capital punishment is completely evil
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's almost as if a Priest/holy man is just another word for a paedophile.

All holy men leave the community, find some lodge/building out away from everyone, take a vow of celibacy and then try and go against their body by not giving into urges..... maybe in times gone by when paedophilia became less "acceptable" "Priesthood" was the way they decided to do it?

I don't know what it is.... but I do think there is a definite correlation between Holy men and Paedophilia.

I like the South Park episode "Red Hot Catholic Love"

I can't find the clip I want from that episode, where we discover that all the priests are molesting kids and the only one not doing it is Father Maxi (The local South Park priest) and he is appalled that all the other priests are in on it.... so he goes to the Vatican

So this clip will do...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The title of this thread is misleading. It was a priest at a church in the archdiocese ofthe advisor that was arrested.

I do not think the Roman Catholic church has adequately addressed the problem of pedophile priests, but since this thread was titled exactly the same as another one on another popular conspiracy forum, I suspect there is an agenda here.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

A little known fact is that there here in the UK there are more instances of sexual abuse of children involving clergy from The Church Of England and other Protestant denominations than there are of those involving Catholic priests.

Do you have a link to prove this?

Maybe he does or he doesn't, but I have just done some googling - the hysterical anti-Catholic bigotry on this thread and on ATS generally, is making me seriously off-piste!
Link from Catholic Education
Wikipedia
Interestingly, this article supports the idea the Belfast paper was getting so aerated about - that in the 1970s, paedophilia was less of an awful thing..
First things
The first link I find particularly interesting... and valuable!
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't have something to do with the way the bible portrays women as being dirty, evil creatures that man must overpower, rule and dominate over....
they just don't want to get their hands dirty.....
a small lad is higher on the spiritual scale then a women is...

The ignorance! It burns!
Have you ever read the Bible? I assume not... It's gay men who think of women as dirty and evil, not Christians. I know that from experience! (It's beyond me to understand how any woman who hangs around gay men can kid herself that they're her ally, she must just keep her ears firmly closed!)
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I like the South Park episode "Red Hot Catholic Love"

I can't find the clip I want from that episode, where we discover that all the priests are molesting kids and the only one not doing it is Father Maxi (The local South Park priest) and he is appalled that all the other priests are in on it.... so he goes to the Vatican

Yeah, South Park is a really reliable source of information about Catholicism! The writers/producers are Libertarian Jews.
They have had (to use an Americanism) a 'hard-on' against Catholics forever - but when they tried it on against Scientology they got pinged!
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
These people don't represent God, they are monsters disguised as priests pleasing themselves.
I don't know how church-going Catholics can look at their own children in the face knowing that these monsters are protected and are criminals of the worst kind. Why would anyone support and follow an organisation that protects monsters who rape and defile children?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
These people don't represent God, they are monsters disguised as priests pleasing themselves.
I don't know how church-going Catholics can look at their own children in the face knowing that these monsters are protected and are criminals of the worst kind. Why would anyone support and follow an organisation that protects monsters who rape and defile children?

Did you bother to read any of for instance, my links?
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
Yeah, South Park is a really reliable source of information about Catholicism! The writers/producers are Libertarian Jews.

Well often humour and parody is an excellent way to look at an issue, It's actually a fantastic tool to reach a bigger audience with issues that people often aren't interested in..... I think South Park do satire like nobody else.. it's very good.

Why do we need reliable sources when discussing Catholicism?

Don't we just need the facts? The news articles? The confessions and admissions..... the Pope covering up Paedophilia...? and untold more stories?

Who should we be going to?

They have had (to use an Americanism) a 'hard-on' against Catholics forever - but when they tried it on against Scientology they got pinged!
V.

Actually..... they slate every single religion going.... they poke fun at everyone and everything.
They are very fair in their humour.

They recently had death threats about a Mohammed episode and you already mentioned the Controversy surrounding the Scientology episodes.... and because of those episodes Isaac Hayes actually left the show.

They have done Mormon episodes showing how ridiculous their religion is...

They don't just "pick on" Catholicism, but as most of the stories that come out about Kiddy-Fiddling holy men seem to revolve around the Catholic church, including this latest one, well I think that it's fair that they bear the brunt of it.

Red Hot Catholic love is a fantastic episode.... you should check it out.

South Park stopped being all fart gags and toilet humour a long time ago.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join