It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This obviously isn't going to happen. Something will prevent it. Here are some ideas... which do you think it will be?

- The issuing judge will inexplicably change his mind and throw the case out.
- Director Fuddy will suddenly die a strange death.
- The Hawaii Health Department will have a mysterious fire that destroys the document.
- A burglar (who the media will say is a "birther") will break into the Hawaii Health Department and steal the document.
- The document will simply cease to exist, just as it had never existed until April of this year. This is the typical Orwellian tactic whereby they'll say, "what birth certificate? Obama never said there was a birth certificate. We've always been at war with Eastasia"

edit on 5/26/2011 by MiloNickels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nothing will come of BECAUSE IT"S NOT A LEGAL SUBPOENA. Taitz has simply filled out a Civil Case Subpoena form, and posted it online. NO JUDGE has EVER issued it.. you'd know that if you READ the thread. Ya, keep denying ignorance..

I swear birther's are like little kids in a blanket fort, taking their game of cowboy and indians much too seriously.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If I told a large number of people that I owned an american bald eagle as a pet, and it was true, I would relish in someone saying "bull$hit...prove it" and would let them see my wonderful pet. If they then claimed it wasn't an eagle, but a chicken in disguise, I would agree to a DNA test to again prove them wrong and again prove that I'm not a liar. If they then said "ok...its an eagle, but not an american bald eagle", I would agree to have a vet (or zoologist) examine my pet...again to prove them wrong and me, not a liar.

I consider it very important for people I know, respect and/or work with (or for) to know I'm not a liar.

However...if I were a liar or if having my eagle was illegal, I would be acting like Obama and his crew...delaying, avoiding, laughing and name calling to avoid having my lie exposed (kind of like Clinton). I might try to show them a picture of my eagle (that I printed from the internet and overlaid with a picture of me)...I might borrow someone else's eagle and show them...hoping I don't have to show proof of ownership.

Now...since I have to get to work, I WILL respond to some of the questions I expect.

1. Yes...I would go to extreme extents to prove I'm not a liar if someone questioned my integrity. Even if that cost money, and even if it cost time. If I can prove I'm not something bad that I'm being called...I would love every moment of proving them wrong.

2. No...I don't like Obama as our President, and NO, I'm not a racist. I think he is just another "evil" cog in the Liberal gears, trying to take our freedoms away, tell us how to live our lives and make us dependent upon THEIR government.

3. No...I'm not a Republican. I vote for, and support individuals based upon their views and promises. And if they lie to me...I will call them on it and vote them out when possible.

But above all else, I will always want to know if the leader of our country...is a liar. THAT to me, is the most important question we can ask of any politician. Because...if our leaders are liars, I don't want them as my leaders. I can deal with a human making human mistakes...I can handle errors, wars, debt, etc. But if you are a liar, you define your character. And THAT is a characteristic with no excuse.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MiloNickels

you're forgetting the other possibility: they'll just fake the original, and even when it is shown to be a gigantic fraud, people will blindly believe...but not for long, more and more are waking up
edit on 26-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

edit on 5/26/2011 by freakjive because: sigh

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
heres what i want to know

with EVERYTHing regarding obamas birth certificate

i must say its getting annoying

everytime someone comes out with something new

instead of JUST DOING IT

its always like about somethings thats going to happen a few weeks from now

NOTHING EVER JUST GETS DONE!

if they are going to issue a subpeona

why the f talk about it?! why not just do it

its all nonsense

at this point i dont give a damn about his bc, i just want the guy fin gone and our problems to actually be tended to instead of us dealing with all these 3rd world morons all over the world

link   

Originally posted by filosophia

you're forgetting the other possibility: they'll just fake the original, and even when it is shown to be a gigantic fraud, people will blindly believe...but not for long, more and more are waking up

You might be able to fake the document, itself... but you'll have a REAL hard time faking the old typesetting, placed on the old paper, with old ink...

This case DEMANDS forensic document analysis.

link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Or as I stated in a different post; many people just won't care. Just like they didn't care when Clinton was proved to be a liar and perjurer. As I stated in an earlier post, my wife is one who just doesn't care where Obama was born. She thinks the constitutional requirement stating that a person must be a "Natural Born Citizen" is stupid. If it was proven that Obama was born in Kenya she would still vote for him.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

no offense but if youre trying to compare the bc to clinton lying about a blowjob or sex

wellllllll thats a leap

a superman leap if i do say so

sure he shouldnt have lied, but we have FAR bigger lies to worry about then that, both from clinton himself and all the other politicians then and since

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

I was just using it as an example of a president who lied under oath but still had loyal followers. Clinton was the first one that came to mind. And no, I would not consider Clinton's lying about having sex with Lewinski on the same par with Obama lying about his birth certificate. It was just an example of the loyalty some people have to their candidate....even if their candidate is a fornicating liar. (which is probably true for most politicians regardless of party affiliation).

edit on 5/26/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Ok, there are a thousands on the internet, screaming your eagle is fake. The zoologist inspects it and says it's legit, these same people on the internet scream the zoologist was a "shill". A person on the internet who got their degree from a diploma mill, claiming to be a "zoologist" claims it's obvious your bird is a fake. You get a different, independent zoologist who, again, confirms the bird is "real", the internet scream "shill!" again. A man comes forward claiming to have helped you alter a pigeon into the bald eagle, he writes a book, and publishes it. Other "witnesses" come forward, claiming to all have inside knowledge on your bird, they write multiple blogs and websites. Now, really, the only choice you have is to completely open up your home to the entire world, and let ANYONE and EVERYONE into your home to put their hands on your bird.

Someone claims you have the resources to genetically alter that pigeon into an eagle, writes a few blogs and publishes a book. While some stranger is in your home, inspecting your bird, he snaps it's neck and drops it on the ground.. issue settled. The internet protests outside the cemetery during the bird's funeral, screaming it was fake, you killed the bird to hide the evidence. It never stops, until some other poor fool claims to have a different bald eagle.. then the process starts all over again.

Should Obama set up a queue right outside the whitehouse, where every yokel can come in, pick up and inspect his long form birth certificate in person? Do you HONESTLY think it will EVER stop? No, because truth DOES NOT MATTER in this case. It's partisan politics. The ends justify the means, and the end is getting Obama out of office, by hook or by crook, apparently. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with his eligibility to be POTUS and I believe you ALL know it, you just keep on playing this silly game.

I believe Obama has genital mutilation often found in tribal areas of Africa. I want to see his junk. When he shows his junk on TV, I will scream "CGI!". I will demand to hold those twig and berry's in my hand to inspect them myself. When I get the chance, i claim "Plastic Surgery! Let's chop it off and do an autopsy! IT"S THE ONLY WAY TO THE TRUTH!"

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Mod Note: Title edit
Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire has filed a subpoena that still needs approval from the D.C. District Court in order to be binding.
edit on 25-5-2011 by dbates because: Title Edit

Another Birther EPIC FAIL thread about the "impending" doom Obama is facing.

Creationists, Nazi's, the KKK, Crack addicts and West Boro Baptist supportrs are all chuckling to themselves: "At least we ain't birthers".

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow. I wonder how Obama et al are going to get out of THIS one! I guess even the judge wasn't fooled by Obama's forged long form!

My guess is that he will "get out" of this one by just telling the truth. That tactic has been working with most people since day 1.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

My take on this is if TPTB wanted to forge something, you probably wouldn't know. I hear all these rumors of technology that hasn't been released to the public but is very advanced. I just don't see TPTB sitting down at a computer using Photoshop. If Obama is of importance to them, he will remain unscathed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels

This obviously isn't going to happen. Something will prevent it. Here are some ideas... which do you think it will be?

- The issuing judge will inexplicably change his mind and throw the case out.
- Director Fuddy will suddenly die a strange death.
- The Hawaii Health Department will have a mysterious fire that destroys the document.
- A burglar (who the media will say is a "birther") will break into the Hawaii Health Department and steal the document.
- The document will simply cease to exist, just as it had never existed until April of this year. This is the typical Orwellian tactic whereby they'll say, "what birth certificate? Obama never said there was a birth certificate. We've always been at war with Eastasia"

edit on 5/26/2011 by MiloNickels because: (no reason given)

Wonder if it will be one of those things we never hear of again.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OK, listen/read here. I am having only guffaws on a thread I started

Hawaii is in on it.
Obama was not born there.
Stanely Ann Dunham is not his biological mother
She is still alive at 68, and ready to write a book about being his mother.
www.library.ohiou.edu... OOps, another author!
Her parents are still alive.
Father Dunham met Obama Sr through something illegal, and this came out of it, as Hawaii is a state whereby a Certificate of live birth will be issued to anyone who is a reisdent of that state. Therefore the COLB for Obama, but no birth certificate
Obama is suspected to be of Thai origin

Who is this man? He has been 'looked after' all his life.

Saudi billionaires paid for his education, and have covered for him.
I imagine his school records will prove fraud, perhaps in some way re citizen of 'where' and 'Foreign Aid'

The Nazi Germans needed an unknown to get into the White house, so Obama (Barry Soetoro) was groomed.

Prescott Bush was a Nazi German, an illegal alien, as are his son and grandson, and Barbara Bush. So is Bill Clinton a Nazi and the White house has been infiltrated since George H. W. Bush.

Next step is either Obama gets another term, or it will be Jeb Bush in the White House.

Let all that sink in!!! Then go and read about it on link below, and let me know what you think. Now I am just the messenger; I did not make this up. I am reporting what someone else has written, as well as how 9-11 was carried out!

...and please act like adults?

OOps! Will be right back with the link!

cs70

www.hoaxofthecentury.com... There are 26 Parts. Take your Choice!
edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: fix URL

edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add info

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

In any case, the judge will probably be overruled by someone somewhere.
Isn't that always how this goes?

Yes, and that's how it's supposed to go. Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

What system do YOU live in? Somehow, "Checks and Balances" and "squashing" don't really work well together, Ace. The goal is to get at the truth not squash something that a fringe group thinks is nonsense. I'll tell you what; the next time you sue somebody, I'll just "squash" it because I feel it's nonsense. Do you not question why this issue has gone on for so long? Do you not question why the "long form" release by the WH was NINE layers deep with half of it being binary and half of it being gray-scale? Forget about your love for Obama for a moment; consider the facts. Do you not question why that document was so questionable? Why binary text was layered over a gray-scale image? If your partisan blinders prohibit you from seeking the truth, then perhaps you should go hang out at Huffpo or Salon.com.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They'll say it went missing or some stonewalling baloney. No one will ever see it. It's probably been either locked up or destroyed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
PLEASE, check my post, 3 back, Obama might not even be black and that stops that issue!

but this link is that the Hawaii Governor just might be OKing election fraud!, and throwing up further walls to protect Obama.

(Ach! Well United Airlines accepted 3 billion to keep quiet about 9-11....wonder how much the Governor is worth?)

www.thepostemail.com...

Funny how they talk about a "drive-by inseminator" and that the Framers covered that in the Constitution.
edit on 26-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add info

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

I was just using it as an example of a president who lied under oath but still had loyal followers. Clinton was the first one that came to mind. And no, I would not consider Clinton's lying about having sex with Lewinski on the same par with Obama lying about his birth certificate. It was just an example of the loyalty some people have to their candidate....even if their candidate is a fornicating liar. (which is probably true for most politicians regardless of party affiliation).

edit on 5/26/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

Lying under oath is bad enough, and he should have been impeached and charges of perjury should have been issued against him.

Lying about one's eligibility to be President is much, much worse, added to which there are the alleged criiminal offences of producing a forged birth certificate and illegally using a false SS number.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join