It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

In any case, the judge will probably be overruled by someone somewhere.
Isn't that always how this goes?

Yes, and that's how it's supposed to go. Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

"nonsense" ha ha;Yup nothing flakey about your savior....nothing at all. keep slamming any effort to dig out the truth ... I hear"crow" can be mighty tastey if fixed correctly.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
T-Minus 20 hours 15 minutes...and counting.

We've secretly replaced the Office Of The President Of The United States Of America with Folgers Crystals. Lets see if they can tell the difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Anyone have any updates? I didn't see anything new about this in my internet search five minutes ago. Nothing posted today in the blog linked in the OP either.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Obama is president of the US still. That new for anyone or...? I am not really sure what plane of reality we are all on because I already read where Obama was proven a fraud and yet here we are.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes, I'm citing WND because they're the only ones who harp on and on about it, trying to sell Corsi's book.

However, in a response dated yesterday, Hawaii Deputy Attorney General Jill T. Nagamine refused to respond, according to documents obtained by WND.

"These subpoenas would require disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, and there is no exception that applies to allow disclosure to you," she told Taitz. "Vital statistics records, such as birth certificates, are protected by strict confidentiality requirements under state law."

She also raised the complaint that the subpoena was not "served upon my client in accordance with the requirements of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure."

"Thus, it is our position that we have no duty to respond."

Read more: Hawaii claims Obama 'birth certificate' is 'confidential' www.wnd.com...

But Squirrely Taitz is not stopping!
What a nut case!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Obama is a creation of a artificial, pseudo-biological being.

He was born in Indonesia, and records were deliberately destroyed in the 2004 tsunami

Everyone involved was a CIA asset and all the pictures we've seen are as phony as the story.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Obama is a creation of a artificial, pseudo-biological being.

He was born in Indonesia, and records were deliberately destroyed in the 2004 tsunami

Everyone involved was a CIA asset and all the pictures we've seen are as phony as the story.

Who says dementia isn't entertaining?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Anyone have any updates? I didn't see anything new about this in my internet search five minutes ago. Nothing posted today in the blog linked in the OP either.

Did Orly even get a judge to issue the subpoena? you do realise the one in the picture in this thread is signed by Orly, not a judge.... and Orly cannot issue any subpoena....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

While I agree that it is highly doubtful anything will come out of this in the sense that no one will be arrested, tried, jailed etc I do see it reaching a point that Obama will realize that he can not run again in 2012 without answering a whole lot of questions and therefore decides not to run.
This may not negate the 2008 election but it can help decide the 2012 election.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Again. Another ploy by politicians to focus our attention somewhere else.

This birth certificate bs is nonsense. Obama is POTUS so just deal with it.

No matter what doubt anyone brings up nothing is going to change the fact that this guy is POTUS.

I keep telling you people that Obama isn't even running the show. It's just an illusion.

The real problem is our spiraling deficit. The people behind the scenes are running this country into the ground on purpose.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

When Obama finds out he can not get on the ballot in a dozen states without producing real I.D. I wonder how many Obamaites will enjoy the 'he's not getting on the ballot so just deal with it' comments they will hear.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by grey580

When Obama finds out he can not get on the ballot in a dozen states without producing real I.D

I wonder when birthers realise Obama HAS produced real I.D, and is on the ballot of all states what they will claim - that he mst have bribed/blackmailed all states?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i hope they get the real one. i mean finally proving he doesnt even have one proving he doesnt even belong as president. wouldnt that be something if it proves he isnt even a citizen?? an outsider runing our government to the ground!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by inferno85
i hope they get the real one.

She wont, as has been explained due to privacy laws anyway the real ones have already been posted on the net.

i mean finally proving he doesnt even have one

What are you babbling about? you can see Obama's real birth certificates already on the internet....

wouldnt that be something if it proves he isnt even a citizen??

He has already proven that he is a naturally born citizen, what are you on about?
edit on 24-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't think they 'can' produce a birth cert.

They would have done it by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join