It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow. I wonder how Obama et al are going to get out of THIS one! I guess even the judge wasn't fooled by Obama's forged long form!

Wahaha!

A copy of the subpoena is here:
obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

To be produced in person on June 27th, 2011 at 10 AM!

Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states Health Director Fuddy is to bring for inspection the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II, on June 27th, 2011 at 10 am.

Is this where the Hawaii Health Dept. goes back to the old story that there is NO long form?

:shk: MAN!

But maybe if someone like a judge with brains gets a hold of it and turns it over for INDEPENDENT analysis (yeah right), the issue can finally be settled.

In any case, the judge will probably be overruled by someone somewhere.
Isn't that always how this goes?

And also, the judge should subpoena any copy that the Obama family has, so the two can be compared. Now that would be telling.
edit on Wed May 25th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Title edit
Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire has filed a subpoena that still needs approval from the D.C. District Court in order to be binding.
edit on 25-5-2011 by dbates because: Title Edit

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Rightly or wrongly I cannot see anything coming of this! it will probably be ignored or wrangled out of somehow!
edit on 25-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Yes, and that's how it's supposed to go. Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

Yeah, but you forgot the corruption, greed and conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

Yeah, but you forgot the corruption, greed and conspiracy.

the real driving force behind our system non?

this is a great thing for both sides imo if it does come out it will kill the teh issue one way or another. I say the whole things fake and they will try to pass yet another fake BC.... or say it was stolen or somesuch
But n/m the bc issue between corsi and this broad the full truth will come out.

Now this war in Libya and the patriot act 2.4 the tsa afgan guitmo thing should be more than enough to fry him and all those who supported this crap.
edit on 25-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The first page of that PDF document says that the subpoena request was denied in it's entirety.

State law prohibits the department from disclosing any vital statistics records or information contained in such records unless the requestor has a direct and tangible interest in the record or otherwise allowed by statute or administrative rule. See HRS §338-18. Direct and tangible interest is determined by HRS §338-18 (b).

For these reasons, your request received on May 9, 2011 is being denied in its entirety.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes, and that's how it's supposed to go. Our entire political system is set up with a system of checks and balances, so that things like this can be squashed like the nonsense they are.

Yeah heaven forbid we should actually try to make sure the president is eligible to well... be president...Sigh!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction.
This judge will either die of "natural causes" or "faulty automobile accident" or some "evidence" will be brought to light implicating him in some sort of scandal that gets him removed from the bench. Some forged douments from the IRS for tax fraud should do the trick. This will happend anytime between now and the date mandated by the judge for the document to be produced.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalphos
The first page of that PDF document says that the subpoena request was denied in it's entirety.

State law prohibits the department from disclosing any vital statistics records or information contained in such records unless the requestor has a direct and tangible interest in the record or otherwise allowed by statute or administrative rule. See HRS §338-18. Direct and tangible interest is determined by HRS §338-18 (b).

For these reasons, your request received on May 9, 2011 is being denied in its entirety.

Lol, FAIL.

The subpoena was issued 5/24/11, by a US District Court. The letter is dated 5/19/11. I think she was showing that paperwork to illustrate her attempts to get the BC, which were denied.

Fuddy can't ignore a court subpoena, and it is the one exception in Hawaii law, outside consent of the family, that birth records can be ordered released- through a court order.

And also notice that the Judge went right over Onaka's head straight to the Director of Health. This is going to get real interesting, real fast.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stalphos

The Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) request was denied, totally apart from the subpoena.

The subpoena was dated 5-24-2011, if I read it right.

**yup, what he said**
edit on 25-5-2011 by monkcaw because: redundant

+8 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I gotta be honest... I don't believe the recent long form BC is legit. But regardless if it is or isn't, Obama does not deserve the position of President. His ignorance is out of control. His pride knows no limits. He laughed as he produced that BC. He flies off to Ireland while people in this country are in BAD shape. He ignores the hurting and broken people of the U.S while smiling for pictures taken on his many vacations.

This man is by far the worst president in history and should be kicked out of the White House. I watched a video on youtube for his official ad in 2012. He kept restating "We won't rest" but every picture was a picture of him having fun! No Mr. President... that is not what your role as our nations leader is.

So all that is to say this: I don't care if his BC is fake or not, the man should be impeached and tried for treason and then imprisoned. If he wins even a single vote in 2012, the person wasn't paying attention.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Seven days after the Summer Solstice. Hmmm. I feel an unsettling dread taking shape.

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Is this for real?

The subpoena lists Orly Taitz as the issuing officer. Orly Taitz does not have the power to issue a subpoena. Only a court clerk can issue a subpoena.

It would seem that Taitz photocopied the form, filled it out and posted it on the internet. This will be thrown out of court, because it does not follow court procedure.

Seriously. In the future, if "Orly Taitz" appears anywhere in the story, it's probably just best to cut your losses and move on. How this woman ever managed to get a law degree in the first place is an absolute mystery. Taitz is constantly getting in trouble for not following court procedure, and this will be yet another example that.

EDIT: Can the OP or a Mod please change the title of this thread? It is misleading and does not reflect the title of the article.

A judge did not issue this subpoena. It was issued by Orly Taitz herself.
edit on 25-5-2011 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So they got about a month to ramp up WWIII
or some other major event.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

But why would Obama care??
Hasn't this exact form already been shown in it's entirety?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Like it really matters Americans are so deluded they would probably say that this would be not true too. it's doesn't matter. there is already enough information out there that proves he his not who he is. The official birth certificate on the whitehouse website that showed illustrator evidence of tampering does it for me. I downloaded it from the whitehouse site myself and seen it with my own eyes. I was quite amazed that they wouldn't have noticed that we would notice such tampering. Anyway it's what you get when you vote for a guy that has Hussein in his name. he came from nowwhere as promised the world. But what has he actually done. I know, he is and continues to drive America into the ground. Please if your going to sit on your bum and vote dudes like this and not revolt and accept his BS. then just shut up and continue to let TPTB walk over you.

You could come out with pictures and documentation of his birthplace outside the USA, and Americans would still be like "uhhhhh that's not true" it's pointless. Really.

Obama must be laughing at how gullible you all are.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I cannot see anything coming of this! it will probably be ignored or wrangled out of somehow!

me thinks u r right.
Obama will just get a higher
judge to say NOPE WE CAN'T.
Access denied

don't get ur hopes up folks

me thinks it's a false alarm

but an interesting read none the less.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalphos

This post need mores stars, hook, line, sinker! Way to post something thats already been tossed out!

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow. I wonder how Obama et al are going to get out of THIS one! I guess even the judge wasn't fooled by Obama's forged long form!

Wahaha!

A copy of the subpoena is here:
obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

To be produced in person on June 27th, 2011 at 10 AM!

Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states Health Director Fuddy is to bring for inspection the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II, on June 27th, 2011 at 10 am.

Is this where the Hawaii Health Dept. goes back to the old story that there is NO long form?

:shk: MAN!

But maybe if someone like a judge with brains gets a hold of it and turns it over for INDEPENDENT analysis (yeah right), the issue can finally be settled.

And also, the judge should subpoena any copy that the Obama family has, so the two can be compared. Now that would be telling.

Did you happen to notice that the issuer of the subpoena is Orly Taitz?

Did you know that Taitz is not a judge? In fact, she is a dentist. Her claims to be a lawyer are questionable as well, as she got her degree from an unaccredited law school online.

Did you know that lawyers do not have authority to issue subpoenas?

I'm betting there;'s a whole lot of things you don't know, TrueAmerican. You seem like a don't-knowin' sort of guy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Would be very interesting to see the effect on the sheeple if this fraud was ever allowed to be exposed.

The whole political, media, judicial estabishment would be exposed as the corrupt, incompetent, groupthinking, clueless, empty suits they are - not to mention the extreme constitutional crisis that would unfold.

Conspiracy would become mainstream as people really began to look at just who the hell obama is and the people who manipulated him into POTUS.

Just this one simple event has the power to transform life inthe USA more than anything else!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join