It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
5 pages and the OP has not even responded yet. What does that tell you?

I guess he's too ashamed because he used such a FAILED source. Where are you OP? Did you just give up? Way to throw your fellow birthers under the bus!

No the OP is right here and I haven't throw jack **** under the bus.

I agree with the mod title edit, and saved me from PMing someone myself. I was initially under the impression that the judge issued the subpoena, and I was wrong about that. At this time I guess the judge will either approve or deny the subpoena, and that's where Orly is at with this. The rest of the BS comments are just that: BS.
edit on Wed May 25th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

At this time I guess the judge will either approve or deny the subpoena, and that's where Orly is at with this.

I'll just go ahead and save you some time.

I'm looking into the future of Orly Taitz...and all I can see is...DENIED!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
The BS race card again..
As if Obama hasn't done enough damage and lied enough to piss people off..

if Obama had done stuff to pissed people off (which he really hasn't in my view) then surely there would be criticisms about how he's pissed people off.

NOT an attempt to de-legitimatize his standing as a US citizen.

See, you're goddamned right the race card is being played; it's the appropriate card to play in this situation, because the birther nonsense is entirely based on racism. He's black, his dad is Kenyan, ergo that MUST mean he's not really an American. This is all the right has, and it says a lot about the conservative movement's current position.

Nah, must be his coffee colored skin..
He certainly ain't no black man..

Absurd as it is, American culture still uses the "one-drop rule." In the United States, he's black. In Brazil, he's Moreno. In South Africa, he's colored, and in Japan he's American.

Whatever you call it, his ethnicity is the sole crux of the "birther movement."

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
I swear this whole "birther" movement is a complicated conspiracy meant to paint Republicans/Conservatives/the Right as absolutely insane. Like shaving your eyebrows crazy.. stumbling down the street, pushing a rusty shopping cart full of empty chocolate milk cartons and cigarette butts, while screaming at the flying mushroom men circling around their head, crazy.

Maybe thats why they released a edited version of the certificate in the first place. Obama supporters will accept it, and hardcore Republicans will question it, only to be proved wrong. Hmmm.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
A lawsuit was filed by Fred Hollander in 2008 alleged that McCain was actually born in a civilian hospital in Colon City, Panama ... McCains birth was questioned and he was properly vetted.
Nonsense! McCain wasn’t vetted, let alone “properly vetted.”

McCain didn’t show his birth certificate to anyone in Congress, and he didn’t show it to the American people. The non-binding resolution you allude to is just declaratory of the Senate’s opinion and doesn’t have the force of law, hence the name. There were no hearings, no inquiries into McCain’s documentation.

By the way,

There is no record of McCain's birth in the bound birth registers of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department, which are available for public inspection at the National Archives in College Park, Md.
Citizen McCain, Washington Post, Feb 2008

If there was no record of Obama’s birth you birthers would be screaming “proof! proof!” But since this was about McCain I bet you didn’t even knew about it.

But since you apparently point to one lawsuit contesting McCain’s eligibility and to one non-binding resolution as proof that McCain was “properly vetted,” let me ask you this: if the Senate adopted a non-binding resolution saying Obama was a natural born citizen, you would be satisfied and wouldn’t be here raising this issue?

You might want to think about your answer in order to not make it sound too hypocritical.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

not to be trusted?
prove it
edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

The lack of a thinking brain in your groups entire collective. The fact your group has yet to offer a single solution facing our nation today, the fact that ever since 2009 there is this intense hatred for the black man in The WH.

Everytime one of your claims is shot to hell you want to react violently and mercilessly. If he wanted to bomb Palestine you'd be against it, if he wanted to bomb Israel you'd be against it, if he was going to bomb Iran you'd be against it for no other reason that it is him.

I don't think anybody from the U.S. should be dropping bombs, period. How was that even an argument?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A lawsuit was filed by Fred Hollander in 2008 alleged that McCain was actually born in a civilian hospital in Colon City, Panama. However, In April 2008, the U.S. Senate approved a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural-born citizen. This was still contested by some, including Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona.

and

McCains birth was questioned and he was properly vetted.

How can both be true? If the latter were true, the former never would have happened. It is called logic.

link   

Originally posted by derst1988

Originally posted by Syyth007
I swear this whole "birther" movement is a complicated conspiracy meant to paint Republicans/Conservatives/the Right as absolutely insane. Like shaving your eyebrows crazy.. stumbling down the street, pushing a rusty shopping cart full of empty chocolate milk cartons and cigarette butts, while screaming at the flying mushroom men circling around their head, crazy.

Maybe thats why they released a edited version of the certificate in the first place. Obama supporters will accept it, and hardcore Republicans will question it, only to be proved wrong. Hmmm.

Been saying that since the beginning... It's become quite clear, that the propaganda worked.

There are 3 positions.

Extreme Birther
Concerned Citizen
Extreme Obama Supporters....

I'm clearly a concerned citizen, that see's them intentionally lying to cause diversion into a non issue.

When I explain this position, I always get heckled by he other 2 extremes saying I'm part of the opposite extreme.

So Obeezy Riders tell me I'm a Birther who hates Obama, yet Birthers claim I'm an Extreme Obama Supporter... (If they have a similarly looney name like the birthers, it's elluded me thus far, but they deserve a Title, since they are just as certifiable as the opposite extreme.)

This to me proves it's working.... It's all a plan to subvert the ballot box and neutralize republican voters... (They will probably fix voting machines to, but you know -- you have to be sure... so Redundancy is key.)

link   
reply to post by Laokin

Meant mainly to show the hypocrisy of the group and how if Obama's for it they are automatically against it without even considering the item in q hence the stance.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IHEARTBACON
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Why is it that every time anything is said that opposes Obama or his policies someone wants to cry racism? It is ridiculous. Personally, it has nothing to do with color at all. Honestly I think the reason he got voted in was because of racism. So there, I said it! No one really knew who this guy was. He was voted in because black people wanted a black President. Well, we have Herman Cain running now. I guess we will see what happens now that there are 2 black men running and on diffrent political tickets. Should be interesting. I personally don't care if he is white, black, blue, woman, or male. I just want someone to FINALLY represent the people!

Because this entire Birther group is racist in origin all in an attempt to deny an African American from being POTUS because you can bet the ranch that if he were white and with a name like James Johnson that this would be a non existant non issue.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I'm not a Birther, so your rant is a little misdirected.
Nevertheless, McCain was vetted, Congress considered the circumstances of his birth and passed a resolution on the matter. McCain's birth certificate was shown to the press. McCain never denied being born in the Panama Canal Zone. So the only real issue was whether or not he should be granted the status of a "Natural Born Citizen and thus qualified to run for President. Congress determined that he should.

The fact remains that his birth was called into question despite the claim made in an earlier post. And this is not an issue I raised, my friend.
If you don't like the way he was vetted, well that is a whole different issue.

I can't speak for the Birthers, but I think a lot of them wish that Congress would call for an investigation of Obama's BC issue. If absolute proof of "Natural Born" citizenship could not be proven and Congress passed a resolution affirming his qualifications are adequate, it would satisfy me. But, once again, I cannot speak for Birthers in General. I personally feel that Obama has purposely clouded this issue for his own political gains. I don't like him any more or less than I like any other politician.

edit on 5/25/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Natural born only means that the person was born on legal US soil and to try and say that both parents must be born stateside would disqualify the 6 others who came before him with at least 1 foreign born parent and if it didn't apply to them it clearly does not apply to Obama, wait I forgot, He's black and that is all they see.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

A lawsuit was filed by Fred Hollander in 2008 alleged that McCain was actually born in a civilian hospital in Colon City, Panama. However, In April 2008, the U.S. Senate approved a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural-born citizen. This was still contested by some, including Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona.

and

McCains birth was questioned and he was properly vetted.

How can both be true? If the latter were true, the former never would have happened. It is called logic.

Are you doubting that a lawsuit was filed? Or are you doubting that McCain was vetted? Are you claiming that since a lawsuit was filed that he was not vetted?
Fact: McCains place of birth was reviewed by Congress and a resolution was passed stating that he was qualified to run for President.
Fact: Not everyone agreed with that decision either before or after it was made. A lawsuit was filed claiming that he was not born on a Military base.
Both are true...so where is the flaw in the logic?

Are you claiming that if he was vetted that everyone in the country would automatically have to be in agreement with the decision Congress made?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Did you happen to notice that the issuer of the subpoena is Orly Taitz?

Did you notice that Orly Taitz was reporting that a supoena was issued?

At this point in time, I don't care if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya or even on Mars. He's proven himself to be a worthless POTUS and needs to go.

If it be by chance that he is found to be a fraud, we can only hope he'll escape to France where we can't touch him and he can't never leave. Now this would be funny.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Natural born only means that the person was born on legal US soil and to try and say that both parents must be born stateside would disqualify the 6 others who came before him with at least 1 foreign born parent and if it didn't apply to them it clearly does not apply to Obama, wait I forgot, He's black and that is all they see.

I don't think anyone is claiming that both parents must be born stateside. Where did that come from?
Parents or parent must be US citizens though if I am not mistaken...It doesn't matter where they were born...For example, I don't think anyone is denying that Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids are natural born citizens and could run for president one day, even though Arnold was not born on US soil.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What I am doubting is that you know what it means to have been properly vetted.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is claiming that both parents must be born stateside. Where did that come from?
Parents or parent must be US citizens though if I am not mistaken...It doesn't matter where they were born...For example, I don't think anyone is denying that Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids are natural born citizens and could run for president one day, even though Arnold was not born on US soil.

The kids are eligible but Arnie is not as he was born in Austria.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Obama was probably born in Hawaii and has allowed this whole fiasco to play out to alienate & isolate a significant portion of the Right. In a different post I said, "Well played" with regard to Obama releasing the Long Form when it would have the most political impact; taking the wind out of Trump's sails.

Could Obama have been born in Kenya? Sure...Stranger things have happened. I hope I live long enough to see this resolved.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is pathetic. Here is a way to prove Obama was not born in the US:

Prove where he was actually born!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His mother was white so a black baby born to a white US citizen in the 60's is not something that would treated as typical. Therefore there will be plenty of reports at the time from wherever he was born.

Likewise his mother was an anthropologist at university and I can guarantee that there will be trail of where she was at the time of his birth.

If there is no trail and no evidence of any birth anywhere else then he was born in Hawaii! Unless you are going to claim that a complete trail of university records, newspapers, publications (uni papers ) etc have ALL been doctored to cover this up. That is freaking impossible.

So come on birthers do the investigation and put the evidence here.........cover up anything you don't like and you are far far worse than the people you claim are lying.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes they are. Lots of people are. It has been stated all over ATS. Here is a recent example from just today.

Originally posted by MiloNickels
- how he can consider himself to be naturally born when his own cosigned resolution says that the subjects PARENTS (plural) must be american citizens.

Oddly, he is referring to the same McCain debacle you are so it would really help you guys out to get on the same page.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join