It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Honestly....no matter what he gives you guy, you won't be satisfied.....short form, long form....He could give you a videotape of the birth itself, and you'd all say it's faked....just give it up. Try thinking logically about all of this for just one second. There was NO reason for him fake being a US citizen because his MOTHER was already a US citizen...that means that legally he was a US citizen.....The fact that his birth was reported in Hawaii Newspapers means that they would have to have faked it all the way back then. The ONLY reason they would need to fake him being born in the US was if this middle class family decided that their mixed race son with a funny name was DESTINED to be President.......Either that or you believe he was groomed to be Pres. from birth by some shadowy group that faked everything for him all the way since his birth.....Now...if you REALLY believe that...Then don't you think that this same group would....oh....I dunno....JUST MAKE SURE HE WAS BORN IN THE US, SINCE THATS KIND OF IMPORTANT TO THEIR PLAN?!?!?!?!

edit on 26-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Spelling mistake

edit on 26-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: something something

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Ok, there are a thousands on the internet, screaming your eagle is fake. The zoologist inspects it and says it's legit, these same people on the internet scream the zoologist was a "shill". A person on the internet who got their degree from a diploma mill, claiming to be a "zoologist" claims it's obvious your bird is a fake. You get a different, independent zoologist who, again, confirms the bird is "real", the internet scream "shill!" again. A man comes forward claiming to have helped you alter a pigeon into the bald eagle, he writes a book, and publishes it. Other "witnesses" come forward, claiming to all have inside knowledge on your bird, they write multiple blogs and websites. Now, really, the only choice you have is to completely open up your home to the entire world, and let ANYONE and EVERYONE into your home to put their hands on your bird.

Someone claims you have the resources to genetically alter that pigeon into an eagle, writes a few blogs and publishes a book. While some stranger is in your home, inspecting your bird, he snaps it's neck and drops it on the ground.. issue settled. The internet protests outside the cemetery during the bird's funeral, screaming it was fake, you killed the bird to hide the evidence. It never stops, until some other poor fool claims to have a different bald eagle.. then the process starts all over again.

Should Obama set up a queue right outside the whitehouse, where every yokel can come in, pick up and inspect his long form birth certificate in person? Do you HONESTLY think it will EVER stop? No, because truth DOES NOT MATTER in this case. It's partisan politics. The ends justify the means, and the end is getting Obama out of office, by hook or by crook, apparently. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with his eligibility to be POTUS and I believe you ALL know it, you just keep on playing this silly game.

I believe Obama has genital mutilation often found in tribal areas of Africa. I want to see his junk. When he shows his junk on TV, I will scream "CGI!". I will demand to hold those twig and berry's in my hand to inspect them myself. When I get the chance, i claim "Plastic Surgery! Let's chop it off and do an autopsy! IT"S THE ONLY WAY TO THE TRUTH!"

You have some valid points there. So I will agree with you on a good part of this. In order to be fair and assure that justice is done, we can agree that this topic should be brought before a court of law, tried in front of a jury and both sides can submit their evidence. Only then, after the legal system has run its course, can we all be happy with the result. And should that result be that we have elected a liar...we can simply impeach him right then and there.

Thanks for the GREAT idea!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When will someone listen to me? and discuss this?

Obama was not born in the state of Hawaii. He is a pretender and likely Thai. Ann Dunham is still alive? And was only his foster mother. Her parents might still be alive.

Her father was into something illegal and met Obama Sr. in Kenya-- and it took off from there. It is suspected that Obama Jr, is Thai. He is on the othe side, a pretender to the throne, and joins hhis previous Nazi German peoples, illegal aliens too,in being in the white house. Bush, Clinton, bush, Omama----maybe obama again or Jeb Bush!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Honestly....no matter what he gives you guy, you won't be satisfied.....short form, long form....He could give you a videotape of the birth itself, and you'd all say it's faked....just give it up. Try thinking logically about all of this for just one second. There was NO reason for him fake being a US citizen because his MOTHER was already a US citizen...that means that legally he was a US citizen.....The fact that his birth was reported in Hawaii Newspapers means that they would have to have faked it all the way back then. The ONLY reason they would need to fake him being born in the US was if this middle class family decided that their mixed race son with a funny name was DESTINED to be President.......Either that or you believe he was groomed to be Pres. from birth by some shadowy group that faked everything for him all the way since his birth.....Now...if you REALLY believe that...Then don't you think that this same group would....oh....I dunno....JUST MAKE SURE HE WAS BORN IN THE US, SINCE THATS KIND OF IMPORTANT TO THEIR PLAN?!?!?!?!

Yes Yes Yes, I'm trying to say! He is a pretender! no one will listen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow. Just wow. I wonder how Obama et al are going to get out of THIS one! I guess even the judge wasn't fooled by Obama's forged long form!

You act like there have not been a million attempted subpoenas and law suits by people with no proof or evidence what so ever, that have all been thrown out because there were no grounds to sue on or request a subpoena....

How will he get out of it? He won't. He is not into anything... It will get thrown out because there is no evidence to suggest he forged his birth certificate...

Again, let it go and quit beating that poor dead horse... It's starting to rot now and it really stinks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Yes Yes Yes, I'm trying to say! He is a pretender! no one will listen.

??? how does him being a 'pretender' explain away ANY of the logical conundrums I mentioned? Please elaborate.....in great detail.......I feel like being entertained.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

"Yes Yes Yes, I'm trying to say! He is a pretender! no one will listen. "
I thught i said that to "True American".

He was not born in the USA, but mighty corrupt prople want him in the White House, after the string of Nazi Germans who have been there, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama,---now Obama again 2012 or Jeb Bush.

Criminals, like (father) Dunham and Obma Sr. are bound to meet, and it just so happened that Dunham has a young daughter who can be the foster mother (remember there are no records of Ann in the Hawaiin hospitals) and see that all was done to make this "baby from where?" appear "Made in the USA" ( He is not black--more like Asian/Thai)

These mighty corrupt and rich people have put him through school, and somehow this wil be reflected in his school records..... re foreign aid elegibility or not. Perhaps even his age is wrong!

He led a rather loose and crimialistic life style for about 20 years, hanging around with thugs, Rezko, Bill Ayers... off the top of my head!

Think about it---with mother unknown, unless it was, say Queen Elizabeth and papa was the Head of Thailand!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Srooy if this has been covered already but I know I am not the only one asking and I still have no clue what the explanation is sposed to be. Why does Obama's SSN show that it was never assigned to anyone or it was to a dead guy from the 1800's or whatever? I get really confused by the distractions from all sides while birthers shoot ourselves in the feet and Obama supporters scramble to pick on anything and everythin in returen. So sorry if a real answer was already given but that is my only question at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Oh come on now, man. Are ypou serious with this? How hard would it be for you to prove you were a citizen of whatever country you are from? Would you take 3 years and still ahve people wondering or could you prove it? You guys ask like he is being asked to make water into wine or something.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MiloNickels

you're forgetting the other possibility: they'll just fake the original, and even when it is shown to be a gigantic fraud, people will blindly believe...but not for long, more and more are waking up
edit on 26-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

You might be able to fake the document, itself... but you'll have a REAL hard time faking the old typesetting, placed on the old paper, with old ink...

This case DEMANDS forensic document analysis.

Let's not get carried away now. My feet are so full of holes at this point. Please stop inserting weird stuff like that for no reason. It actually does serve to hurt, and I have not seen it help once to just make up something.

Shoppng results for IBM Selectric

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Originally posted by Syyth007
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Ok, there are a thousands on the internet, screaming your eagle is fake. The zoologist inspects it and says it's legit, these same people on the internet scream the zoologist was a "shill". A person on the internet who got their degree from a diploma mill, claiming to be a "zoologist" claims it's obvious your bird is a fake. You get a different, independent zoologist who, again, confirms the bird is "real", the internet scream "shill!" again. A man comes forward claiming to have helped you alter a pigeon into the bald eagle, he writes a book, and publishes it. Other "witnesses" come forward, claiming to all have inside knowledge on your bird, they write multiple blogs and websites. Now, really, the only choice you have is to completely open up your home to the entire world, and let ANYONE and EVERYONE into your home to put their hands on your bird.

Someone claims you have the resources to genetically alter that pigeon into an eagle, writes a few blogs and publishes a book. While some stranger is in your home, inspecting your bird, he snaps it's neck and drops it on the ground.. issue settled. The internet protests outside the cemetery during the bird's funeral, screaming it was fake, you killed the bird to hide the evidence. It never stops, until some other poor fool claims to have a different bald eagle.. then the process starts all over again.

Should Obama set up a queue right outside the whitehouse, where every yokel can come in, pick up and inspect his long form birth certificate in person? Do you HONESTLY think it will EVER stop? No, because truth DOES NOT MATTER in this case. It's partisan politics. The ends justify the means, and the end is getting Obama out of office, by hook or by crook, apparently. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with his eligibility to be POTUS and I believe you ALL know it, you just keep on playing this silly game.

I believe Obama has genital mutilation often found in tribal areas of Africa. I want to see his junk. When he shows his junk on TV, I will scream "CGI!". I will demand to hold those twig and berry's in my hand to inspect them myself. When I get the chance, i claim "Plastic Surgery! Let's chop it off and do an autopsy! IT"S THE ONLY WAY TO THE TRUTH!"

You have some valid points there. So I will agree with you on a good part of this. In order to be fair and assure that justice is done, we can agree that this topic should be brought before a court of law, tried in front of a jury and both sides can submit their evidence. Only then, after the legal system has run its course, can we all be happy with the result. And should that result be that we have elected a liar...we can simply impeach him right then and there.

Thanks for the GREAT idea!

If we would really try to create an analogy to your bird and the birther issue it would actually go like this:
You take a picture with your cellphone.
Internet hordes scream that they can't make out the bird on the picture, and you should use a SLR.
You take a picture with a canon camera
Internet hordes scream that they can't make out the bird on the picture, and you should use a
Nikon F401.
After you managed to get your hands on an Nikon F401 (out of production for 20 years) they demand to see a picture of the birds nest, where it grew up etc, etc, etc ....

And according to the constitution a court of law is *not* the right place for this. It's congress.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

It was assigned to a guyt born in 1890. He probably applied for it in his old age, for benefits of some kind, but died. Obama now uses it, plus quite a number of others, in the past. He hung out with a guy who went around to cemetaries checking on dates/names for possible use.

(I had a little baby brother born and die the same year, The records will be there, if someone wants to be 65. A birthdate and a death record, whichever, never used, but for 6 months.)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by bhornbuckle75

"Yes Yes Yes, I'm trying to say! He is a pretender! no one will listen. "
I thught i said that to "True American".

He was not born in the USA, but mighty corrupt prople want him in the White House, after the string of Nazi Germans who have been there, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama,---now Obama again 2012 or Jeb Bush.

Criminals, like (father) Dunham and Obma Sr. are bound to meet, and it just so happened that Dunham has a young daughter who can be the foster mother (remember there are no records of Ann in the Hawaiin hospitals) and see that all was done to make this "baby from where?" appear "Made in the USA" ( He is not black--more like Asian/Thai)

These mighty corrupt and rich people have put him through school, and somehow this wil be reflected in his school records..... re foreign aid elegibility or not. Perhaps even his age is wrong!

He led a rather loose and crimialistic life style for about 20 years, hanging around with thugs, Rezko, Bill Ayers... off the top of my head!

Think about it---with mother unknown, unless it was, say Queen Elizabeth and papa was the Head of Thailand!

Well that was certainly entertaining....I especially like your comment "He is not black--more like Asian/Thai".....yeah, cause he looks SO MUCH like an Asian....not like a guy who's black at all! LMAO!!!
(and yes I know he's of mixed race.....but Asian?.......Are you joking?)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Oh come on now, man. Are ypou serious with this? How hard would it be for you to prove you were a citizen of whatever country you are from? Would you take 3 years and still ahve people wondering or could you prove it? You guys ask like he is being asked to make water into wine or something.

Perhaps you should read my comment again.....he HAS proved it!!! Time and time and time again....it's people like you who for some inexplicable reason reject every piece of proof given to you even though there is NO LOGICAL REASON BEHIND HIM FAKING ANYTHING AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED...have you ever tried to apply logic to this?!?! I can't imagine that you are a stupid person..so surely you can see how IMPOSSIBLY illogical this all is! And let me say it again...He's given you all proof. You need to ask what is wrong with you that you keep disbelieving something proved time, and time again?

Please watch these two clips...if you don't feel silly and embarrassed for subscribing to such a logical delusion after watching them, then.......Well I can't imagine that you will ever change your mind, even if I took you in a time machine and had you deliver Obama with your own two hands.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

have fun

I did

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

And according to the constitution a court of law is *not* the right place for this. It's congress.

The problem is that you can't trust the party in power to objectively investigate their own candidate. That is like letting the fox guard the hen house. That would be like asking a used car salesman to verify that the car was mechanically sound.

The Party in power is not forced or compelled by any court to begin congressional proceedings into such a matter. Nor can they be be forced to do so by the minority party or even by public demand. So what incentive do they have to examine this issue, even if solid evidence were to surface?

The answer is "none".

The bottom line I think is that Obama is not going to be forced out of office. If people want him out they are going to have to vote him out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by debunkyAnd according to the constitution a court of law is *not* the right place for this. It's congress.
The problem is that you can't trust the party in power to objectively investigate their own candidate.
What does that have to do with the veracity of what debunky said?

You don’t trust Congress, or “the party in power to objectively investigate their own candidate,” that’s your prerogative, but that still doesn’t change the fact the Constitution says only Congress has the power to remove a sitting President.

By your argument Congress should never be in charge of impeachment procedures, since there’s a decent chance members of the President’s party could be the majority, or have significant power to influence the outcome.

But birthers claim the judiciary has been compromised, that’s why they’ve dismissed all the birther lawsuits.

You just can’t win, I guess.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
What does that have to do with the veracity of what debunky said?

You don’t trust Congress, or “the party in power to objectively investigate their own candidate,” that’s your prerogative, but that still doesn’t change the fact the Constitution says only Congress has the power to remove a sitting President.

By your argument Congress should never be in charge of impeachment procedures, since there’s a decent chance members of the President’s party could be the majority, or have significant power to influence the outcome.

But birthers claim the judiciary has been compromised, that’s why they’ve dismissed all the birther lawsuits.

You just can’t win, I guess.

Where was I denying the veracity of what debunky said?
I am merely pointing out the problem with leaving it up to a possibly. partisan Congress to qualify or vet their own candidate. this should be obvious. I have already posted stating that a bipartisan panel or committee needs to be established to ensure that an issue like this never divides our country again. As it stands now there is no real safeguard in place to ensure that any particular candidate is constitutionally qualified. And if fraud is revealed after the candidate is already in his or her elected office, the courts have no right or responsibility to hear or make a ruling on it. At least that is the argument put forward by Federal attorneys. Once again it falls back to Congress, who may choose not to address it all for the sake of their own political futures.

Debunky's analogy regarding the pictures & cameras was not the focus of my comments. I have no problem with his comparison.

The birthers though have brought up a good point about the public's inability to force Congress to address what may be a constitutional violation. I think that this loophole will have to be resolved in Congress in the future.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/28/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bump. Three days and counting.
Oh, did you guys forget about this already?
I didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join