It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ur tactics can be seen a mile off
If you think everyone that doesn’t accept your ‘theories’ and calls you out on your outlandish claims is a government agent, no wonder you are paranoid.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

ur tactics can be seen a mile off
If you think everyone that doesn’t accept your ‘theories’ and calls you out on your outlandish claims is a government agent, no wonder you are paranoid.

lol
I'm not paranoid at all.
But I'm not stupid either.
You folks are not the only ones
who can recon an invasion force.

If you have a different opinion than me,
that is all fine and dandy, that is ur choice.
You are free to voice your opinion.

That's not paranoia.
That's setting up a perimeter
in advance of an invasion force.

First Military General Order:
I will not leave my post until
properly relieved.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
You should keep that with your alien DNA

geez,
do you gov shills read straight off the
screen. That makes 4 this week who have
brought up the alien DNA attack.

It must be listed as a counter talking point
in your database under my username.

Listen, that is another thread.
If u wanna discuss that topic,
do it over there not here.

Read straight off the screen? As opposed to? Do you sneak up on your screen from the side? I wish I was a government shill because it is hard to believe I do this for free but I sympathize with you guys. I used to be one. The alien DNA thing speaks to your credibility. I find it funny how hard you try to keep your distance from it. If David Icke told me he was drowning I would doubt him because of his track record of poor credibility. You must recognize how much that alien DNA thread really says about your "research" otherwise you would be proud of it and use it as part of your proof that he was not born in Hawaii. Instead you keep trying to pretend it was not there any time someone brings it up.

I am not sure about you but when someone claims to be a researcher and to be trustworthy, I look into them as much as I can. So far I have been through many of your threads to find out who you are. You are apparently someone that claims to have proven Obama is half alien. You cannot separate you from who you are.

shills and trolls,
what would we do
without them?

lmao

ya'll call me birther
I call ya'll shills

the difference ???

Shill and Troll both have negative connotations whereas birther does not. That is the difference. Do you think name calling helps or hurts you or me?

I do mine for my country.
You do yours for a paycheck.

I'll leave ya with a quote from a US
Lt. Col from the movie Pearl Harbor

That seems like a pretty stiff accusation. I know you do not have proof and yet you said it anyway. Why? Because you are a trusted researcher. lol.

Hey uh...you got Corsi's book yet? I want to quote my 4 favorite pages in full if I may.

Page 92

what they want to hear.”
Although no documentary evidence has yet established Barack Obama
was born in Kenya, the rumors and speculation continue to fly. Several
clearly counterfeit attempts at a “Kenyan birth certificate,” for example,
remain in Internet circulation.
Ultimately, as long as Obama keeps his records under wrap, the lore surrounding
the origin of the East African nation’s favorite son will only grow.

Page 93

This page intentionally left blank

Page 94

Page 95

p a r t t wo
CRACKS IN THE OBAMA
NATIVITY STORY

Page 96

This is very heavy reading so far. How are you coming along, BDS?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I cannot comment on Corsi's book yet
because I haven't read it yet.

As soon as I get the chance
to read it, I'll get back with ya.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I find it amazing that the only person on ATS that appears to even be reading it is me. After all the "When his book comes out and finally proves...." I was watching I would have assumed at least one or two birthers would have been first in line to grab and digest it cover to cover. I will keep reading it for you guys. I just have to say it is tough because it is really boring. His writing style is not very compelling and most of what I have gone over so far has been gone over and over and over. All I am getting are questions like "How can we know he was not adopted until we see the adoption papers?"

You guys take your time. It is not like you all are the ones making such a big deal out of this guy and his book or anything.

For the record and in case anyone cares, I did not spend one dime on the book either. Corsi cannot have my donations until after he makes his case.

p.s. I asked if you had it yet. Do you even have it yet?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

is corsi's book

available

or for download ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Page 93

Page 94

Page 95

p a r t t wo
CRACKS IN THE OBAMA
NATIVITY STORY

Page 96

OMFG! They've "gotten" to Corsi! They've made him redact his own book! Is there nothing this administration won't stoop to?

Quick, someone put a guard on Orly Taitz to make sure that in her next interview when she opens her mouth too wide to argue, - that the top of her head doesn't fall off!

edit on 24-5-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

LOL! I had not even thought of that but now that you point it out, it is all I can do to stop staring at these blank pages and trying to read what Corsi really meant for them to say.

reply to post by xuenchen

Yes. There is a PDF version of the book.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yes. There is a PDF version of the book.

is there a link ?

is there a fee ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Didn't you do all that "research" into who knew or did not know Obama in college?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Didn't you do all that "research" into who knew or did not know Obama in college?

yes i think so.

is that where the pdf link is ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This just appeared on the AK website:

WND Warned About Possible Obama Birth Certificate Document Fraud –

States Advised to Submit Original Obama Birth Documents to Forensic Documentation

By

Jerome R. Corsi

WND has possessed for over two years information proving any Hawaii Department of Health records attempting to document Barack Obama was born at Kapi’olani Hospital must be a forgery, a source with top-level access to officials within the Hawaii government pointed out to WND in a series of highly confidential emails and phone calls.

The key to unlocking this mystery lies in an analysis of the certificate numbers the Hawaii Department of Health issued to twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at the Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the facility.

According to the source, a photograph of an Obama Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign has ironically complicated the possibility the Abercrombie administration may cause the Hawaii Department of Health to falsify or otherwise produce fraudulent documents attempting to establish Obama was born at Kapi’olani Hospital.

Furthermore, the source advises that in order to prevent Obama birth record falsification from occurring from within the Hawaiian government, proposed laws moving through various state legislatures should empower the secretary of state the right to submit original documents to forensic examination for authentication.

Here is the crux of the problem with authenticating Obama birth records:

• As WND reported in July 2009, www.wnd.com... a close examination of the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi’olani to the Nordyke twins further confirms that the number sequence precedes the registration number given President Obama, even though President Obama was born supposedly at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordyke Twins.

• Susan Nordyke, the first twin born, was born at 2:12 pm local Hawaii time and was given File Number 151 – 61—10637, which was filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin born, was born at 2:17 pm local Hawaii time and was given File Number 151—61—10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Yet, according to the COLB released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign, www.factcheck.org... Barack Obama was given a higher number than the Nordyke twins, File Number 151—1961—10641, even though he was born on Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, on Aug. 8, 1961.

So, any long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama carrying the certificate number displayed on the FactCheck.org COLB would be an obvious forgery, given if Obama had been born on Aug. 4, 1961, as claimed, the certificate number of his
long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate would have carried a number preceding the certificate numbers on the authentic Nordyke twin birth certificates.

Yet, if the Abercrombie administration or the Hawaiian Department of Health were to release, a long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate with a number earlier in sequence to the certificate numbers for the Kapi’olani twins, that would prove the FactCheck.org COLB was a fraud, as has been widely speculated since the document first appeared on the Internet.

What Obama birth records exist at the Hawaii DOH?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WND Warned About Possible Obama Birth Certificate Document Fraud –

States Advised to Submit Original Obama Birth Documents to Forensic Documentation

By

Jerome R. Corsi

The long-form birth certificates issued to the Nordyke twins one day after Barack Obama was born create a barrier for anyone attempting to create a fraudulent long-form, Kapi’olani-generated birth certificate for Obama.

It turns out WND has possessed this information for over two years without realizing its importance, according to a top-level confidential source with access to officials within the Hawaii government.

In a series of highly confidential emails and phone calls, the Hawaiian source pointed out to WND the key to understanding the importance of the Nordyke birth certificates lies in an analysis of the certificate numbers the Hawaii Department of Health issued to twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at the Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the facility.

According to the source, a photograph of an Obama Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign has ironically complicated the possibility the Abercrombie administration may cause the Hawaii Department of Health to falsify or otherwise produce fraudulent documents attempting to establish Obama was born at Kapi’olani Hospital.

Furthermore, the source advises that in order to prevent Obama birth record falsification from occurring from within the Hawaiian government, proposed laws moving through various state legislatures should empower the secretary of state the right to submit original documents to forensic examination for authentication.

Here is the crux of the problem with authenticating Obama birth records:

• As WND reported in July 2009, www.wnd.com... a close examination of the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi’olani to the Nordyke twins further confirms that the number sequence precedes the registration number given President Obama, even though President Obama was born supposedly at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordyke Twins.

• Susan Nordyke, the first twin born, was born at 2:12 pm local Hawaii time and was given File Number 151 – 61—10637, which was filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin born, was born at 2:17 pm local Hawaii time and was given File Number 151—61—10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Yet, according to the COLB released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign, www.factcheck.org... Barack Obama was given a higher number than the Nordyke twins, File Number 151—1961—10641, even though he was born on Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, on Aug. 8, 1961.

So, any long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama carrying the certificate number displayed on the FactCheck.org COLB would be an obvious forgery, given if Obama had been born on Aug. 4, 1961, as claimed, the certificate number of his
long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate would have carried a number preceding the certificate numbers on the authentic Nordyke twin birth certificates.

Yet, if the Abercrombie administration or the Hawaiian Department of Health were to release, a long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate with a number earlier in sequence to the certificate numbers for the Kapi’olani twins, that would prove the FactCheck.org COLB was a fraud, as has been widely speculated since the document first appeared on the Internet.

What Obama birth records exist at the Hawaii DOH?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WND Warned to Block Future Release of Fraudulent Obama Birth Records

States Passing Eligibility Laws Advised to Submit Original Obama Birth Documents to Forensic Examination

By

Jerome R. Corsi

The long-form birth certificates issued to the Nordyke twins one day after Barack Obama was born create a barrier for anyone attempting to create a fraudulent long-form, Kapi’olani-generated birth certificate for Obama, according to a top-level confidential source with access to officials within the Hawaii government

In a series of highly confidential emails and phone calls, the Hawaiian source pointed out to WND the key to understanding why forging a Kapi’olani birth certificate for Obama lies in an analysis of the certificate numbers the Hawaii Department of Health issued to twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at the Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the facility.

The source warned that Obama supporters in Hawaii are contemplating the release of fraudulent Obama birth records in the run-up to the 2012 presidential elections.

The source further warned that the document fraud being contemplated will be sufficiently expert that it can only be detected by forensic examination of the originals, not digitized copies or photographs circulated out on the internet.

Here is the crux of the problem any forger attempting to produce false Obama birth records faces:

Yet, if a forger were to release, a long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate with a number earlier in sequence to the certificate numbers for the Kapi’olani twins, that would prove the FactCheck.org COLB was a fraud, as has been widely speculated since the document first appeared on the Internet.

It turns out WND has possessed this information regarding the certificate numbers on the Nordyke twins’ birth certificates for over two years without realizing the importance of this information in blocking Obama supporters from releasing fraudulent birth documents created possibly by reconstructing original documents drawn from the Hawaii Department of Health archives.

The analysis further suggests that in order to prevent a false Obama birth certificate surfacing, possibly even from within the Hawaiian government, proposed state laws regarding presidential eligibility should specify that state election officials have the right to conduct an expert forensic examination of original copies of presidential birth documents to establish authenticity.

The Hawaii newspaper birth announcements

Another important anomaly blocking a possible forgery involves the Hawaii newspaper birth announcements for Obama and for the Nordyke twins.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
WND Warned to Block Possible Future Release of Fraudulent Obama Birth Records

States Passing Eligibility Laws Advised to Submit Original Obama Birth Documents to Forensic Examination

By

Jerome R. Corsi

WND has been warned that certain government officials in Hawaii have been contemplating releasing fraudulent Obama birth records and that WND has in its possession information that will be able to prove the forgery.

According to a top-level WND confidential source with access to officials within the Hawaii government, the long-form birth certificates issued to the Nordyke twins one day after Barack Obama was born create a barrier for anyone attempting to produce a fraudulent long-form, Kapi’olani-generated birth certificate for Obama.

In a series of emails and phone calls, the Hawaiian source pointed out to WND the key to understanding why forging a Kapi’olani birth certificate for Obama is difficult lies in an analysis of the certificate numbers the Hawaii Department of Health issued to twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at the Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the facility.

The source warned WND that Obama supporters in Hawaii are contemplating the release of fraudulent Obama birth records in the run-up to the 2012 presidential elections.

WND’s confidential source further warned that any fraudulent Obama birth records originating in Hawaii will be sufficiently expert that the forgery can only be detected by forensic examination of the originals, not from digitized copies or photographs circulated of the forgery on the Internet.

WND cannot release the identity of the confidential source without risking the person’s life.

Speculation continues in Hawaii that Governor Neal Abercrombie asked Dr. Neal Palafox to withdraw his nomination as director of the Hawaii Department of Health because Palafox was unable to produce for Governor Abercrombie legitimate Hawaii Department of Health birth records that would substantiate Abercrombie’s repeated claims Obama was born at Kapi’olani, and Palafox was determined to prevent any forgeries from emerging within the Hawaii DOH.

The WND confidential source urged WND to investigate Abercrombie’s decision to remove Dr. Palafox in relation to the possibility Dr. Palafox refused to participate in a scheme to create fraudulent Obama birth records or otherwise misrepresent existing records to dispel continuing doubts over whether Obama was born in Hawaii or not.

The Honolulu Star Advertiser has reported today www.staradvertiser.com... that Hawaii Senate Minority leader Sam Slom, the only Republican in the 25-person Democratic-controlled Hawaii Senate, has asked Abercrombie to provide additional information regarding Abercrombie’s decision to ask Dr. Palafox to withdraw his nomination.

In a letter to Abercrombie dated last Friday, Slom said he has confirmed with federal sources that Dr. Palafox is not under any investigation, the reason Abercrombie’s office alleged was behind the governor’s request for Palafox to withdraw.

“If he is indeed innocent, let’s clear this matter up and allow the Senate to consider him for the position,” Slom wrote to Abercrombie. “The Health Department has a number of problems and strong leadership is required.”

Here is the crux of the problem any forger attempting to produce false Obama birth records faces:

• As WND reported in July 2009, www.wnd.com... a close examination of the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi’olani to the Nordyke twins reveals that the number sequence given the twins precedes the certificate number given President Obama, even though President Obama was born supposedly at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordyke Twins.

• Susan Nordyke, the first twin born, was born at 2:12 pm local Hawaii time on Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate Number 151 – 61—10637, which was filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin born, was born at 2:17 pm local Hawaii time on Aug. 5, 1961, and was given Certificate Number 151—61—10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii Registrar on Aug. 11, 1961.

• Yet, according to the Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, released by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign, www.factcheck.org... Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordyke twins, File Number 151—1961—10641, even though he was born on Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, on Aug. 8, 1961.

So, any long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama carrying the certificate number displayed on the FactCheck.org COLB would be an obvious forgery.

If Obama had been born on Aug. 4, 1961, as claimed, the certificate number of his

Yet, on the other hand, if a forger were to release, a long-form, Kapi’olani Hospital-generated birth certificate with a number earlier in sequence to the certificate numbers for the Kapi’olani twins, that would prove the FactCheck.org COLB was a fraud, as has been widely speculated since the document first appeared on the Internet.

Here are the Nordyke twins birth certificates:

Here is the FactCheck.org Obama COLB with the certificate number not blocked out:

Source: www.factcheck.org...

It turns out WND has possessed this information regarding the certificate numbers on the Nordyke twins’ birth certificates for over two years without realizing the importance of this information in blocking Obama supporters from releasing fraudulent birth documents created possibly by reconstructing original documents drawn from the Hawaii Department of Health archives.

The analysis further suggests that in order to prevent a false Obama birth certificate surfacing, possibly even from within the Hawaiian government, proposed state laws regarding presidential eligibility should specify that state election officials have the right to conduct an expert forensic examination of original copies of presidential birth documents to establish authenticity.

The Hawaii newspaper birth announcements

Another important anomaly blocking a possible forgery involves the Hawaii newspaper birth announcements for Obama and for the Nordyke twins.

• The FactCheck.org COLB indicates the Obama birth was born on Aug. 4, 1961, and the birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health on Aug. 8, 1961.

• The Obama birth announcements appeared in the Honolulu newspapers on Aug. 13, 1961, five days after the birth was registered.

• The Nordyke twins’ birth certificates indicates they were born the next day, Aug. 5, 1961, and their births were registered with the Hawaii Department of Health on Aug. 11, 1961, three days after Obama’s birth was registered, despite Obama being born a day earlier.

• The Nordyke twins’ birth announcements appeared in the Honolulu newspapers on Aug. 16, five days after the Nordyke twins’ births were registered.

Here is the announcement of the Obama birth as it appeared in the Honolulu Sunday Advertiser, on Aug. 13, 1961:

Or, shown in detail from the Honolulu Star Bulletin, on Aug. 13, 1961:

Here is the announcement of the Nordyke twins’ birth as it appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 16, 1961:

Source: myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com...

Eleanor Nordyke has speculated her twins got an earlier birth certificate number because she entered Kapi’olani Hospital earlier than Ann Dunham and gave birth later.

Still, no records for Ann Dunham having been a patient at Kapi’olani in 1961 or of Obama having been born at the hospital on Aug. 4, 1961, have ever been released by the hospital.

Any successful forgery of Obama birth records would have to agree with the dates listed in Kapi’olani patient and birth records for the document to be authentic.

If Kapi’olani Hospital records show that Ann Dunham was admitted to the hospital prior to Eleanor Nordyke, there would be no explanation for Obama’s birth record to have a higher certificate number.

Forgers are further boxed in by the registration date listed on the Obama FactCheck.org COLB, such any forged Obama long-form, Kapi’olani birth certificate would have to have not only a later certificate number than that given the Nordyke twins, but also an earlier registration date.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: over ride copy

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here's the link for more information:

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

This is very heavy reading so far. How are you coming along, BDS?

Oh, "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".

If you have the book, it is very clear on page 90, that Mr. Corsi is discussing the topic, "Did Obama's Grandmother Say She Was Present at His Birth in Mombasa?" He then goes into great detail on pages 90-92 in reference to a tape recording in which Obama's grandmother does indeed confirm that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya. It is clear on the recording as well that a number of witnesses which Mr. Corsi lists by name were present and have confirmed the account and have even provided affidavits that towards the end of the tape, that there are some people present who were trying to tell her to say that Obama was born in Hawaii. When people get the book they will be able to see this for themselves. The quote you use is at the end of the passage and deliberately taken out of context where Mr. Corsi in all fairness describes how Alex Koppelman, the senior editor on Salon.com's political "War Room" blog, chose to characterize the story - you quoted a description of how Mr. Koppleman protrayed the incident.

On discussing the blank pages you failed to mention that they are merely fly-leafs separating Part 1 which is entitled "THE "FIRST BIRTHERS' ATTACK MCCAIN" from the second part which on page 95 is entitled "CRACKS IN THE OBAMA NATIVITY STORY'.

You have failed in any of your posts so far to clearly address or highlight even one single issue out of the many in Mr. Corsi's book and clearly shown or documented that it was erroneous. If you want to post and try and discredit the book at least please try and do so without making very misleading and deceptive remarks about it. Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You are wonderful! I was just going to look for that info., as I listened to it twice today and think it will really help people without the book to understand a lot of why this case is so solid. If I could give you a hundred stars - I would. Thanks for posting it! Fantastic!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join