It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

True....so perhaps he should stay amongst crowds and/or family members and not visit any sushi bars

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by wcitizen
It seems to me that most of the posters on this thread have not even watched the video, let alone read the book.

How can anyone claim there is 'no verifiable evidence' - when this guy has put all his evidence in the book and it can all be verified by anyone who wants to take the trouble to do so.

To say you don't find his evidence convincing is one thing, to say it's not verifiable is totally another, and blatantly untrue.

I have my book right here. Please direct me to the fist page that has verifiable evidence on it.

Let me give you a clue.....no, let me spell it out. Read the book, and find out what the author puts foward as his evidence. See if it would be possible to verify that the evidence he presents is authentic. Then make your own assessment as to whether you find the evidence convincing or not.

edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

True....so perhaps he should stay amongst crowds and/or family members and not visit any sushi bars

Exactly.
And not go on any private planes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ya, I agree with you. People write books to make money.

Corsi writes books for the tea party/republican bandwagon and Birther propaganda sells.

Like I said, give me the goods...not a never-ending pile of empty accusations, and I will believe.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally by userid1
When supplied proof to the contrary, birthers either pretend it wasn't said, or include the source to the ever-growing list of "conspirators". (snort - the state of Hawaii - really?)

The corruption in the judiciary system is a very serious obstacle to overcome, and yes, I agree, the Red House (stained with blood) will do everything and anything to kill this.

And the list of conspirators grows...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So the book doesn't prove his accusations? We have to find the truth ourselves?

Lol, I rest my case.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

but he drives a car.......opens his fridge door, etc etc

I can picture it all now.......Obama: "where's Rahm (or Benjamin) Emanuel when you need him the most......" !

Remember the congress woman from Chicago who was about to leave home early in the morning and when she turned on her ignition, the car blew up in her garage and she died?

edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let me give you a clue.....no, let me spell it out.

You cannot give me one page with facts on it? I find that funny because I had trouble finding one page with facts on it.

Read the book, and find out what the author puts foward as his evidence.

Why do you think I have it?

See if it would be possible to verify that the evidence he presents is authentic. Then make your own assessment as to whether you find the evidence convincing or not.

I am asking you where any "evidence" is in that book. I apparently missed it. I guess you did too? I get the distinct feeling from your response that you have either not read the book yourself or realized that it is devoid of any facts. The problem is you can never admit you might have been wrong about something.
While we are on the subject, can I ask you where you think this birther stuff started? Do you believe it started with Hillary's campaign?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Have you got the book too?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
not to be rude on the topic but he's a birther and they should lock him up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You seem to know allot about this issue. Can you please bring me up to date?

Why does he have a Connecticut SS#? Being from Connecticut myself i wonder why he has one.

Why is the # on the BC greater then people born after him?

I would just like a quick recap if you don't mind. I'm sure you guys have debunked the hell out of this so i would love it if you can help me out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Antiquated1

Have you got the book too?

I am sorry, are you actually asking? The last time I asked for information, I was told to go find it myself. I will be nicer to you than some have been to me though.

Originally posted by Antiquated1

It seems to me that most of the posters on this thread have not even watched the video, let alone read the book.

How can anyone claim there is 'no verifiable evidence' - when this guy has put all his evidence in the book and it can all be verified by anyone who wants to take the trouble to do so.

To say you don't find his evidence convincing is one thing, to say it's not verifiable is totally another, and blatantly untrue.

I have my book right here. Please direct me to the fist page that has verifiable evidence on it.

I have very little hope for the progress of a civil discussion on this matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

I'll do the best I can Gunz. Unlike the Birthers, I am willing to admit that this is not hard proof, but it's enough to question the validity of any evidence the Birthers or Corsi has produced....and that's all it takes. Please remember, it's almost impossible to disprove a negative.

Why does he have a Connecticut SS#? Being from Connecticut myself i wonder why he has one.

Take a look at this thread. I asked a simple question, gave a simple table of SS#'s (along with other ATS members) and come to find out many people had discrepancies with their SS#. I myself was born in Texas, but my SS# was registered in New Mexico. Never been there, no reason for it. Believe me, I have tried to get to the bottom of it.
Does Your SS# Match Your State of Birth?

Two posts down from my op, AnteBellum provides a good link with even more info on how this could happen.

To be honest, I don't know, but neither do the birthers. It will depend on whether the SS# sequence comes from Connecticut, or from Hawaii. I assume that since his SS# is from Connecticut, it would be a matter of processing between out-of-state applications and in-state. Was the next person in line after Obama from Connecticut or Hawaii? If he is from Hawaii, then the birthers really have a problem.

My point is, and always has been, this: If they have hard evidence that is applicable to Obama's impeachment....do it! I'm all for it! Otherwise, it seems like they are blowing smoke up the backsides of those who dislike his political agenda in order to generate a false movement of hate and difference. But let's not forget the money issue. WND and Corsi are raking in the dough from those who are willing to fall for falsehoods and lies!

edit on 24-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add comment

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
atta boy ! that's what I've been waiting for. take it to court.

just curious tho, aren't DA's the ones that file criminal charges ? forgive me I have no time for video's, does he have a DA lined up with jurisdiction ?

txs

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
If Obama’s SSN has a Connecticut geographical code it doesn’t prove anything.

From the Social Security Administration website

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Obama’s house in Hawaii had the zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, Connecticut is 06814. Someone in SSA could have simply mistyped the first digit of Obama’s address zip code and instead of a 9 they entered a 0.

Here’s a plausible and reasonable explanation for the certificate numbers.

CNN did a piece on the birthers, and they went with Stig Weidelich, a man born hours after Obama, on August 5, and whose birth announcement shows up on the same page on the newspaper as Obama’s, to the Department of Health to get his birth certificate.

As expected Weidelich got the same short form birth certificate that Obama got and initially presented. But the relevant information is that Weidelich’s certificate number is 151-1961-010920, even though the file date of his certificate is August 8.

Obama — born on August 4, filed on August 8, certificate #151-1961-10641.
Nordykes — born on August 5, filed on August 11, certificate #151-1961-10637 and #10638.
Weidelich — born on August 5, filed on August 8, certificate #151-1961-010920.

The Department of Health most likely didn’t number or archive the certificates as soon as they were filed. Instead, they probably went through the process once a week, or some other period of time, and did so alphabetically.

That would explain the reason Obama’s certificate number is higher than the Nordyke sister’s, even though Obama was born one day earlier, and Weidelich’s certificate number is higher than the Nordykes’ and Obama’s.

As sheepslayer247 pointed out, we don’t have an absolute answer for these questions, but neither do the birthers, but the birthers make these leaps based on their assumptions and fantasies and claim these things are proof of their claims.

Clearly these things aren’t proof anything — the geographical code in a SSN doesn’t mean anything since it doesn’t have to match the place of residence, and the possible explanation for the certificate numbers I provided seems quite reasonable. Unless the birthers want to suggest either the Nordyke sisters or Stig Weidelich were also born in Kenya and someone forged their birth certificates as well.

On second thought, it wouldn’t be past the birthers to think that scenario is plausible and therefore proof the conspiracy is even more massive than they previously suspected.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Ya, I agree with you. People write books to make money.

Corsi writes books for the tea party/republican bandwagon and Birther propaganda sells.

Like I said, give me the goods...not a never-ending pile of empty accusations, and I will believe.

If you believe that all books are rubbish because the author expects to make money from them, that's your choice.

If you don't find the evidence convincing, that's your decision, but in order to make that decision you have to look at the evidence and evaluate it, but you clearly don't want to.

If you deny any evidence has been put forward, that's a lie.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally by userid1
When supplied proof to the contrary, birthers either pretend it wasn't said, or include the source to the ever-growing list of "conspirators". (snort - the state of Hawaii - really?)

The corruption in the judiciary system is a very serious obstacle to overcome, and yes, I agree, the Red House (stained with blood) will do everything and anything to kill this.

And the list of conspirators grows...

And the weapon of last resort of the debunkers - sarcasm - continues.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

but he drives a car.......opens his fridge door, etc etc

I can picture it all now.......Obama: "where's Rahm (or Benjamin) Emanuel when you need him the most......" !

Remember the congress woman from Chicago who was about to leave home early in the morning and when she turned on her ignition, the car blew up in her garage and she died?

edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

I know. He can only try to take precautions, and I think the best one is to remain in the public eye as much as possible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I have a feeling no birther will address your post.
lol
edit on 24-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

So the book doesn't prove his accusations? We have to find the truth ourselves?

Lol, I rest my case.

Wow, do you even know the difference between evidence and proof? Do you know why common law requires a jury? Do you know why EVIDENCE is presented in court? Do you know how few court cases actually have watertight, undeniable, indisputable, total, 100% proof?

Obviously not.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join