It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the general public denies the NWO is being put in place.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Okay as you know the "new world order" has been so exposed that there is no way for the government to hide its existence now...at least for us real patriots and truthers who seek the real info and not lies..

Many people who willingly give their trust to the U.S Gov often get lied to but the people just keep on obeying them and continuing their lives as if nothing is wrong, they advertise propaganda commercials and forced products onto the idiot population...

the real reason why they cant wake up to see whats really happening is because of vaccines and Fluoride.. thats right atleast a 14 point IQ reduction will occur on the American people when they reach the age of 35 or 40

haha and you ask me for the source of where i get this info from...

its called online research... maybe you should try it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

It would at least be nice to have a source for your claim about fluoride. Not that I don't believe you, but I could just be like BIG MACS MAKE YOU IMPOTENT!!! and without a source, it's just some dude making crap up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cool story bro. Except for one thing: The Flynn Effect.

What is the Flynn Effect you ask? Only this:

The Flynn effect is the substantial increase in average scores on intelligence tests all over the world. When intelligence quotient (IQ) tests are initially standardized using a standardization sample by convention the average result is set to 100 and the standard deviation of the results is set to 15 points. When IQ tests are revised they are again standardized using a new standardization sample and the average result set to 100. However, if the new sample is tested using older tests in almost every case they score substantially above 100. The effect has been observed in most parts of the world at different rates. Similar improvements have been reported for other cognitions such as semantic and episodic memory.

The Flynn Effect

Essentially there has not been a drop in IQ, but of course that is regardless of the fact that IQ has nothing to do with smarts or actual intelligence. It's actually just a measure of potential to learn, kind of like a measure of how spongey your brain actually is.

In fact your quite wrong, it is exactly the opposite, there is a marked and measured increase in IQ over the years, so much so to the point that an average IQ of 100 is not the same 100 that would have been fifty years ago. Take an average person from today someone with an IQ of 100 and chances are that in 1950 they would have scored around 110-120.

Kinda cool what a brisk search through the google and sourcing your information can do isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Calling BS lol, I'd say its Stockholm syndrome, You love your captor and feel for them, because they dont kill you & allow you to live.

As for IQ's, its quite obvious that kids today arent as sharp or quick thinking as there adult counterparts !

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

haha and you ask me for the source of where i get this info from...

its called online research... maybe you should try it?

Backing up your claims with a credible source is always a good idea.......................maybe you should try it?
haha you have no source

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Awolscout

Calling BS lol, I'd say its Stockholm syndrome, You love your captor and feel for them, because they dont kill you & allow you to live.

As for IQ's, its quite obvious that kids today arent as sharp or quick thinking as there adult counterparts !
Must be where you live.

In my experience, kids today are far more intelligent than most middle aged adults I know.
They are certainly far more intelligent than I or any of my peers ever were at their age.

Saying something is "so" doesn't make it "so", it makes it "opinion".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Fluoride is the anion F−, the reduced form of fluorine when as an ion and when bonded to another element. Both organofluorine compounds and inorganic fluorine containing compounds are called fluorides.[1] Fluoride, like other halides, is a monovalent ion (−1 charge). Its compounds often have properties that are distinct relative to other halides. Structurally, and to some extent chemically, the fluoride ion resembles the hydroxide ion. Fluorine-containing compounds range from potent toxins such as sarin to life-saving pharmaceuticals such as efavirenz

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL life saving pharmaceuticals they say such as efavirenz??? The same Efavirenz that has a Black Box Warning from the FDA(and you know if the FDA is actually telling the truth about something being deadly to your health, then it must be pretty f*cking deadly...)

Efavirenz Adverse Effects:

Psychiatric symptoms, including insomnia, confusion, memory loss, and depression, are common,[3] and more serious symptoms such as psychosis may occur in patients with compromised liver or kidney function.[4][5] Rash, nausea, dizziness and headache may occur Efavirenz can cause birth defects and should not be used in women who might become pregnant[6] Safety in children has not been established Use of efavirenz can produce a false positive result in some urine tests for marijuana

en.wikipedia.org...

Black box warning

In the United States, a black box warning (also sometimes called a black label warning or boxed warning[1]) is a type of warning that appears on the package insert for prescription drugs that may cause serious adverse effects. It is so named for the black border that usually surrounds the text of the warning. A black box warning means that medical studies indicate that the drug carries a significant risk of serious or even life-threatening adverse effects. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) can require a pharmaceutical company to place a black box warning on the labeling of a prescription drug, or in literature describing it. It is the strongest warning that the FDA requires

en.wikipedia.org...

More on Fluoride...

FLUORIDE HEALTH EFFECTS DATABASE
www.fluoridealert.org...

“Over the past ten years a large body of peer-reviewed science has raised concerns that fluoride may present unreasonable health risks, particularly among children, at levels routinely added to tap water in American cities.”
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING GROUP

"In summary, we hold that fluoridation is an unreasonable risk."
US ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY HEADQUARTERS' UNION

“Carefully conducted studies of exposure to fluoride and emerging health parameters of interest (e.g., endocrine effects and brain function) should be performed in populations in the United States exposed to various concentrations of fluoride.”
US NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL

"I am quite convinced that water fluoridation, in a not-too-distant future, will be consigned to medical history."
Dr. ARVID CARLSSON

Fluoride Deception Part 1

Mercury and Fluoride - The Dumbing Down Of A Population

The Dangers Of Fluoride

Is that enough links/info to get you started on your OWN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH you lazy ATS'ers? you know by just writing comments like 'sources blah blah blah', 'links blah blah blah', 'proof blah blah blah' you are just proving the OP's point about being in a state of stupid. you can't even type (or copy and paste for those lazy folks, its okay i c+p too) into a search engine and make one click. in the amount of time it takes you to write a reply demanding sources on a subject that is pretty COMMON KNOWLEDGE these days you could have found your own sources in less times.

but no, you NEED everything fed to you on a spoon like the government feeds you it's crap. well all i can say is that a lot of you get a passing grade on your dumbed down state of consciousness. clap clap clap i hope your proud of yourself, because no one else is on this matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

its the schools that are dumbing kids down not toothpaste lol we need to get our education system back to using the trivium method.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
IQ is genetic. The shape of your brain is as genetic as the shape of your body once you eliminate variables
such as nutrition,prenatal conditions,and environmental factors such as poisons. Random breeding decreases
IQ. Vaccines and health care allow the unfit to survive also leading to a decrease in IQ. And low IQ people have higher birth rates than high IQ people. With high school dropout rates in the US among certain groups at about 50 percent decade after decade the Flynn effect doesnt seem to be working to well.

Contradictions to the Flynn Effect This was an example of what the Flynn effect tried to suggest. However, there have been certain contradictory studies emerging, which undermine the Flynn effect to a certain extent. For example, researchers Herrnstein and Murray had a theory which states that the Flynn effect is not observed for all levels of ability, and in fact it's more predominantly observed in people with low abilities. In other words, people with low IQ levels have demonstrated a noticeable rise in their abilities as compared to higher IQ people. Thus, for instance, people with learning disabilities might show a steep rise in IQ in accordance with the Flynn effect, but the same change might not be observed for people with a higher IQ. It is a characteristic of the lower segment of IQ and not clearly demonstrated in people with better cognitive abilities. There have been studies like the one conducted by Teasdale and Owen in Denmark, which suggest the end or stagnation of the Flynn effect. In their assessment of Danish youth for the period from 1959 to 2004, the progression seemed to have reached a plateau and receded. The latest performance pattern was pretty similar to that observed before 1990. The Flynn effect explains the rise in general IQ level over a period of time. But in order to successfully establish the credibility of this effect, more research and a generalized study by different researchers needs to be done.

A Commentary on the Flynn Effect and Other Points: From what I have read in the scholarly literature, nobody denies that the Flynn Effect exists. Throughout the world, data has shown that it is almost invariable that modern generations do better on old IQ tests than earlier generations did. Although the Flynn Effect continues to be surrounded by, and is central to several controversies (for example, about the meaning of IQ, or g, or the validity of IQ tests, or how the Flynn Effect can be explained) the Flynn Effect itself has survived all scepticism. James R. Flynn himself was perplexed by his findings (and he questioned the validity of IQ tests). He was the one who brought up the rhetorical ploy of suggesting something to the effect of that if IQs have been increasing by 3 points per decade, the ancient Greeks must have been retarded to an absurd degree. One point that Flynn and others gloss over is that there is no evidence, and no one is claiming that these IQ gains have existed forever. Indeed, one of the theories that probably explains much of the IQ gains is Richard Lynn's Nutrition Hypothesis (The Role of Nutrition in Secular Increases in Intelligence, Personality & Individual Differences Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 273-285, 1990). Lynn claims that nutrition improvements would explain both the increases in height and in intelligence. In the above paper Lynn wrote: For the last 2000 yr data on heights of adult males in Britain have been collected... The broad trend is that height has been constant at a mean of approx. 172 cm up to the cohort born around 1930. From this date onwards height has increased. It seems reasonable to infer that brain size and intelligence were approximately stable for about 2000 yr up to around 1930 and it is only in the last half century that the increases have occurred.

edit on 24-5-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

It would at least be nice to have a source for your claim about fluoride. Not that I don't believe you, but I could just be like BIG MACS MAKE YOU IMPOTENT!!! and without a source, it's just some dude making crap up.

Friend, the research on fluoride has been done already, every try the search function? Even Dentists say it is bad for teeth. I had fluoride treatments when I was a child, in the late 50s. All my teeth were rotted out by the time I was 27 years old. The OP has a point, some people either are too lazy to do research, or too brainwashed. They would much rather come in this forum and make fun of those who know, and try to derail thread by telling us we are all liars. It doesn't work, you know. We are smarter than that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Technology savy doesn't make kids these days more intelligent. I have known kids that you take them into nature & they are stuffed. They know Sweet FA about their own natural environment. What certain trees are, what a certain bird species is, what cloud formations can tell you as to what may occur later in the same day etc.

Take a kid from 200 + years ago & they would be able to tell you the ins & outs of say a raddling nancy or how to work in a coal mine, I personally at a kids age would have known nothing about these subjects.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I support the New World Order; whatever their goals may be. At this point, not much could be worse than the Old World Order.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I find the amount of focus on fluoride in many cases it is elective, fluoride treatments are not forced on children and bottled water can be purchased. I am over 30 and grew up during the "add it to the water" phase and am quite aware of TPTB and while I do not know my IQ I would consider myself very intelligent, perhaps I will make an appointment to take a true IQ test not an online one.

I know that exposure to lead during fetal development or even the first years can drop ones average IQ by 7 points, "More Than Genes", Dan Agin Ph.D.. Perhaps picking up a book for research from time to time is a good idea. There is so much information on the internet that it is very simple to take what you want while leaving the rest. Anything medical I check reviewed sources then make my own educated assumptions. Long term use of just about anything we humans have assisted in creating or have improperly added to human consumption to elevate instant gratification will of course have some negative effects.

Side note question: Fluoride is not as widely used today as it was in the past, do you not think that people of my generation would have been impacted?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OP your opening post seems a tad trollish but nevertheless I think there is some truth to this.

However, the main reason the general public denies the NWO is beacuse of FALSE teaching of history to our children. Followed by MSM discrediting and making fun of "Conspiracy Theorists" when all we really are are people that are searching for the Truth.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

top topics

join