It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi: White House commits fraud, challenges Bill O'Reilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi's appearance on the Bob Grant Show on WABC Radio in New York City, Sunday, May 22, 2011:

Daily is Obama's Chief of Staff now that Rahm Emanuel became mayor of Chicago after Blagovitch. Michelle worked for Mayor Daily and put Obama and Ayers on Annenberg Project Board. Ayers tried to advocate extreme education ideas like not punishing blacks and Latinos who were behaving badly or flunking out. Fact Check is connected to Media Matters, George Soros. Fact Check is owned by Annenberg Foundation. They said his Cert of Live Birth was the real thing in 2008 and said he was born with dual citizenship. Atlas Shrugs (Pamela Geller) caught it before they removed it. This shows Obama does not know Con Law. He knows Rules For Radical by Saul Alinsky. The second one was declared "changed" by Citibank expert and many others.

Scrubbed Interview: Corsi Will File Criminal Charges Against White House - 5/22/11

edit on 23-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

wow

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I want to see if Corsi finds his guy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This will be swept under the rug - it's how you play Chicago style politics. Progressive style.
I'm seriously not seeing how anything will come of this. They'll do the usual obfuscating, ignoring, belittling followed by some IRS audits. They'll ride it out until the election. Oh yeah, don't forget the usual Senate panel that will find nothing wrong.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I came here to officially retract my position on the Obama birth certificate--even before I listened to the Corsi interview. I'm on record, as a 20-odd-year user of Adobe products, as saying that the layers were merely artifacts of the scanning process. I saw no reason to actually look at the layers, and for that I label myself ignorant.

Several days ago I re-downloaded the official whitehouse.gov pdf document (just to be sure I had an untouched copy) and opened it again in Illustrator. This time I actually examined the layers. To say I was absolutely floored would be too mild a statement. The layers are (in my mind) indisputable evidence that this was a job of forgery. They’re clearly hand-generated graphics imported (or copied) into the document for the purpose of perpetrating an enormous lie.

But what really, really stuns and outrages me is just how amateurish a job it is. It was as if they intentionally didn’t even bother to hide the forgery layers just to shove it in our faces. I mean, who’s gonna believe it? I didn’t even believe it! Think about it: To you and me (now) it’s utterly, patently obvious that this is a lie, a crime, and a con job. But you can open it up in Illustrator and lay it out for anyone you know, and they’ll just dumbly look at you like you’re speaking in tongues! You might as well show it to your cocker spaniel!

True story: My own roommate is so enamored with Obama that she can’t wait to vote for him again. Even the mildest criticism makes her furious and defensive. She won’t hear a bad word about him. Trying to explain to her something like this just makes ME look like a demon in her eyes. There’s literally nothing I can say….

ETA: Just an aside. The other day I mentioned that I'd probably vote for Ron Paul. She said: "Why? I'm voting for Obama; if you vote for Ron Paul you're just nullifying my vote. Ron Paul's unelectable; why don't you go ahead and vote for Obama?"

edit on 5/23/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
so is he taking it to court ?

that's what I'm waiting for

there has to be 1 lawyer willing to file this, right ?

if people have filed freedom of information papers to get the UBL death pics, why not take this to court ?

wouldn't it have a chance of going to the supreme court ? isn't that every lawyers dream ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

But what really, really stuns and outrages me is just how amateurish a job it is. It was as if they intentionally didn’t even bother to hide the forgery layers just to shove it in our faces. I mean, who’s gonna believe it? I didn’t even believe it! Think about it: To you and me (now) it’s utterly, patently obvious that this is a lie, a crime, and a con job. But you can open it up in Illustrator and lay it out for anyone you know, and they’ll just dumbly look at you like you’re speaking in tongues! You might as well show it to your cocker spaniel!

Yeah tight budgets,lousy agents this is not even cold war standard,lazy non professionals.
Don't you think corrupt people make lousy employees?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Yeah tight budgets,lousy agents this is not even cold war standard,lazy non professionals.
Don't you think corrupt people make lousy employees?

Seriously. I can't make up my mind whether it's stupidity or in-your-face! Or maybe somehow both! Didn't anybody review this idiot's work? Did it never occur to them to just flatten the layers? Still it would have been questioned, but at least the evidence would have been destroyed. I mean it's as if they left all their forgery tools lying on the table in plain sight, and held it up for you to see, and said: "See? It's real!"
edit on 5/23/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I like this Jerome Corsi guy.
I like his style and his ambition
for investigative reporting.
Something that is lacking in ALL
MSM outlets these days.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I had the same experience with my wife who is usually very open minded - she flat out refused to believe me and then quickly changed the subject.

IF this isn't evidence (how people react negatively to the evidence about BHO) of mind control and brain washing I don't know what is. People who only a few years ago who would make decisions based on evidence are now openly denying it.

Not only is something seriously wrong with America but it's citizens as well.

I had never heard Corsi before. He sounds authentic and reliable to me.

new topics

top topics

join