It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unit 1 nuclear power plant fukushima...TIME TO RUN...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They should have buried that place under a mound of concrete and boron on day two.
Japan has already had to close another plant over fear of more quakes, yet gave the go ahead to open new plants across the country. This whole situation is f.u.b.a.r.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The whole Earth, our precious and priceless ecosystems full of countless variations of unique lifeforms who cannot be replaced or replicated accurately. They are Fubar.

You and me, our families friends and kids....we got the Fubar too.

But, TEPCO didn't go out of business yet did it? Ain't that something?

Go Corporate BS!

Some guy on Twitter said this ' TEPCO can't go out of business, they just go bankrupt and all of their assets and employees go on auction and work for some other company.' Sounds about right...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
You seem to know alot about this subject. do you know how/if we can know when radioactive particles have made it here. I've heard that they will travel alot further then the normal radiation where the half life of those won't make it to far.

I know my fair share, I know more about particle physics but it does overlap into nuclear to a point, I understand the physics behind it and since the event in Japan I have been studying radiation.

The only way to know is to test for them, the government will not tell the truth until years from now. I am trying to have tests done at the university on milk as governments have ceased the testing, but it takes a bit. They are doing them on their free time.

We have particles here from fukushima, all over north America, they are in smaller quantities but can and will accumulate over time. They have done nothing to cease the radiation spread from Fukushima so the accured amounts are what I worry about. Airborne plutonium will have a hard time reaching here as will most heavier elements, the majority of cesium will be dispearsed into the ocean as will strontium, those are our biggest concerns.

Iodine affects the thyroid gland which is the worst for children, as their glands are over-active. So me, with two children will not let them play in the rain, as that will be the highest concentrations of any radioactive isotopes. I have KI pills in case the concentration increases for my children, but for now everything seems minuscule.

The particles are affected by the winds blowing across the pacific, and some readings have shown them blowing over in high concentrations. I'm stuck about this because the particles would have had to made it into the jetstream, and other than the initial explosions there have been nothing with enough force to push them that high. The heat would push the particles high but IMO the heat would be too dispersed to make it to the jet stream.

I would not worry about high concentrations over NA unless we see another explosion. There was one link that showed high concentrations of xenon over here but that is rubbish, IMO. Xenon has a half life of only 5 days and unless the particles were in the jet stream it would take around 10 days to get here reducing it by half and then half again.

I hope I helped and will try and answer any questions anyone has with the best of my knowledge.

Pred...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The Cesium-137 alone will be around for the next 200 years before it fully decays. If it's in the ground water already...

Then whatever the real deal is on #2. It showed no pressure in the containment as well pointing to another meltdown and it was running the MOX.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

If they entomb it then Rule #1 of the Guidestones will not be reached as soon as
some folks would like.

They got lots of others toxins, poisons, and DNA damaging items out there
but they are just not getting the results they'd like.

Radiation is invisible so its a good choice for the Club of Rome crowd.

The Georgia Guidestones

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limits to Growth - Club of Rome Neo Malthusian bible

edit on 23-5-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: links

edit on 23-5-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: context

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thanks for the great reply! i never thought about being out in the rain! I think im going to tell my sister about that so she can keep that in mind when out with her kids.
I also got some iOSAT Potassium Iodide pills hopefuly the emergency warning system will tell me when to take them
i realized after i got them how the hell am i going to know when to take them?!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

what???

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Hmmmmmm .......

I just checked your link to the graph.

There are charts for reactor's 1,2,3,5,6. They all have data shown ....... except one. The chart for reactor 1 is blank.

I am sure they would not DARE cover-up such dangerous data from the public.

Must just be a glich.

And if you believe that, I have some swamp land in Florida for sale.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Thanks for the great reply! i never thought about being out in the rain! I think im going to tell my sister about that so she can keep that in mind when out with her kids.
I also got some iOSAT Potassium Iodide pills hopefuly the emergency warning system will tell me when to take them
i realized after i got them how the hell am i going to know when to take them?!

Your welcome buddy and I'm glad I can help.

Rain is the most important and until the reactors are under control it should be avoided, if you get soaked dont panic though, just try and get to a shower and wash yourself and your gear off. My kids hate that I restrict them going out in the rain but, I would rather be safe then sorry when my children and cancer are in the same sentence.

KI pills should have a recommended dosage on the label, if not, figure out the concentrations and google recommended dosage. I wouldn't recommend taking them yet, because everything is minuscule at this point. But better to have them and not need them then not have them and need them. Just be cautious and make sure and keep up to date on readings.

All the reactors IMO have all melted down and we have already received our share if the radiation, so my fears are tiny that we will get anything substantial, although the possibility is still lingering...

Pred...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Starred for your insightful post.

Yes the media will only report what they are told and paid to report.

Now, read my location.

Let's see, we've had a island of plastic floating around in the Pacific larger than the state of Texas (Google garbage patch Pacific Ocean), choking off much of our marine life, a oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico (it was never a oooops spill, topped with Corexit (name even sounds ominous) that is like wise playing additional havoc with our marine life, multiple earthquakes, one of which has caused a full blown meltdown, that yes has even affected strawberries in California, very strange and severe weather patterns, killer tornadoes, floods...................and the list goes on. and that's just what we know about.

No where to run, no where to hide, unless you are one of the elite that has enough money to build a underground "seed" vault like Bill & Melinda Gates (funded by Norway) globalresearch.ca... or off planet which according to David Wilcock a jump room to Mars:
(Caution, sound is horrible quality and hollow)

I suspect, there is a possibility as crazy as it sounds that our planet is either being re-terraformed or our species, particularly "the useless eaters" ie: the common working man/woman/child are being poisoned.

Now the 50m dollar question is by who?

Yep, some conspiracies are so darn jack ass crazy but one has to wonder after 911, things have seemed to be stepped up.

There are also multiple volcanoes going off which will, if enough ash blocks out the sunlight could plunge us into another mini ice age, of which we are already over due.

Now you also have to add in HAARP into the equation, as I also wonder, (don't know for sure, still open on this one) but come on folks, just looking at the money, the remote and secure location, time and money spent on HAARP - possibly this is a weapon for creating earthquakes and or weather???

There was another post concerning the "Jump Room to Mars" here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But again, unless you have access to a underground shelter and I mean 100 feet or more below ground level or off planet, with a couple years supply of food, water and other necessities, you are possibly screwed.

The next few years should prove very interesting.

Maybe I am being super paranoid, maybe all these incidents were simply accidents - but I've worked for some people with a lot of power in a little fish pond and they never left anything to chance..............everything, and I mean down to the the minutess details were never left to chance.

One can only imagine what real powerful individuals (which most are psychopathic anyway) have planned for the rest of us.

Case in point, read the Georgia Guidestones.

At the same time, we are experiencing solar waves washing upon our galaxtic shore. So again, I suspect there are multiple things going on at once some "natural" events and some "advance technological" events.

Notice I did not say man made advance technological events.

Now read my ATS name.

I am approaching my sixth decade of life and boy, if you had told me any of the above just 20 years ago, I would have chalked you up for a booked reservation in a padded cell.

Now, I'm not so sure................something is going on and the train seems to be speeding up by the year.

edit on 23-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Look I don't mean to scare anyone but those KI pills are a joke pretty much.

It protects like 1 % of your body from 1% of the pollution. And it makes some company rich for a worthless placebo.

Sure if it were only radioactive Iodine we were dealing with here, these pills would be a great solution.

But we got plutonium and strontium and all kinds of fancy chemical death going on here.

I would call them sugar pills or placebos but they do indeed protect you from like 1% of the poisons. So it does work at what it claims it works at, it's just we have countless problems on top of that and we need to figure out how to deal with those 'other chemicals'.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i can not agree with you more,but hush up or you be labeled fear monger,lol.after all,nasa and all the rest of the rat pack says its all fine and dandy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
quick! somebody increase the definition of "safe" levels of ambient radioactivity! oh also for food & water. whew that was close.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It protects like 1 % of your body from 1% of the pollution. And it makes some company rich for a worthless placebo.

Sure if it were only radioactive Iodine we were dealing with here, these pills would be a great solution.

But we got plutonium and strontium and all kinds of fancy chemical death going on here.

I would call them sugar pills or placebos but they do indeed protect you from like 1% of the poisons. So it does work at what it claims it works at, it's just we have countless problems on top of that and we need to figure out how to deal with those 'other chemicals'.

Sure, it only protects from radioactive iodine, but some protection is some protection. Prussian blue pigment protects against cesium and has been used to treat exposure. There are a couple more but I don't want to encite craziness.

A true protection is to be full of minerals and vitamins. Cesium is taken in as a replacement for potassium, if you are full of potassium then you body will not be as susceptible to the intake of cesium. Strontium replaces calcium in the bones, so make sure your intake of calcium is excessive, and you body will not take as much strontium in.

There are precautions to take that WILL help.

Pred...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wow thats really interesting information. I didn't know about the Prussian blue.

Is there like a epic website where they have all of this info contained in a easy to navigate place?

I'll look around but if you reply before I find it please post a link for us.

You started the craziness already you can't stop it! Now, save our rears so we can post to you how awesome you are in the year 2050. We may need these remedies to live that long.

Oh and BTW, your talk sounds very logical when you say vitamins and minerals are the solution, because they are the building blocks to rebuilding our broken molecules. So yes I have to agree with you based purely on logic and with a lack of any scientific documents to back it up. It just sounds really rational. Good post TYVM.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well said. All "stable" iodine does is prevent radioactive iodine from collecting in your thyroid. . Just the thyroid, nothing else.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow thats really interesting information. I didn't know about the Prussian blue.

Is there like a epic website where they have all of this info contained in a easy to navigate place?

I'll look around but if you reply before I find it please post a link for us.

You started the craziness already you can't stop it! Now, save our rears so we can post to you how awesome you are in the year 2050. We may need these remedies to live that long.

Oh and BTW, your talk sounds very logical when you say vitamins and minerals are the solution, because they are the building blocks to rebuilding our broken molecules. So yes I have to agree with you based purely on logic and with a lack of any scientific documents to back it up. It just sounds really rational. Good post TYVM.

I'm not too sure there is going to be websites on that stuff. I do not recommend taking Prussian blue as it is poisonous if not taken properly and will harm you.

Prussian blue CDC

I'll post a couple more, but please do not attempt to take this. It has to be administered properly.

I got a couple tricks up my sleeve. I'm on an iPad right now at a family members house, so I'll wait till I'm home to dig up links.

Your welcome too buddy.

Pred...

ETA: the minerals thing is common sense. If your body is full of the minerals it needs it disposes the excess, so making it pass through your body. I'll dig up some links about that as well.

edit on 23-5-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.bt.cdc.gov...

Brilliant link that describes a couple more radiation treatments and preparedness. Read through it all, knowledge is power and also piece of mind. If your prepared then feat diminishes.

Happy reading.

Pred...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I've had the live page open all day and I've noticed it's been down for at least the last 15 minutes. I wonder why they stopped the feed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Looks like more smoke coming from #3 (i think it is). The video did cut out for a bit but it's back on now weird.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join