It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unit 1 nuclear power plant fukushima...TIME TO RUN...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Nevermind. I thought link didn't work so was suggesting a working one, but then it started working.
Sometimes I wish we had the option to delete a post within 60 seconds.

EDIT: Just to make this post an actual useful comment. I'd like to say that this data without context is useless. Where was the reading taken? If it is inside the reactor, no big deal. If it is outside, then that is quite bad.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Blazer because: fail

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by martianmallow

I wonder where his brothers and sisters are. Miscarriage is a more common result.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Freaky a bunny with no ears. I wonder what the odds of that happening are?

Looks like Japan is may get some hurricane action around the end of the month. Hopefully it dosent worsen the situation.

Songda hurricane forcast

Better View of Storm Track
edit on 24-5-2011 by lunchmanstan because: The first link wasnt showing Japan well enough.

edit on 24-5-2011 by lunchmanstan because: to edit the edit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Gotta love how everybody laughed at the idea of Judgement Day, but all at once we've got radiation, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, tornadoes, disease outbreaks, impending economic collapse, mass species die-offs, approaching comet(?), wars and rebellions that keep popping up like acne, corrupt global governments, unprecedented pharmaceutical abuse, churches full of psychopaths and pedophiles.... you get the picture.

At the very least, 2011 is a year of tribulation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Any news for No.4 ??

This is last readings for Fukushima Daiichi ..

2011-05-24 11:49:19.

325.000 uSv/h = 325 Sv

edit on 24-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Gotta love how everybody laughed at the idea of Judgement Day, but all at once we've got radiation, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, tornadoes, disease outbreaks, impending economic collapse, mass species die-offs, approaching comet(?), wars and rebellions that keep popping up like acne, corrupt global governments, unprecedented pharmaceutical abuse, churches full of psychopaths and pedophiles.... you get the picture.

At the very least, 2011 is a year of tribulation.

Apart from radiation nothing in your list is new and has always been the case. Its nothing new and neither is the secrecy it is covered up by.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So it looks like it's cooling off again. Just checked th graph and the level for "Dry well.. the main thing containment(translation)" for reactor 1 is back down to 30.5. panic over?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The video doesn't say the rabbit was born this way or as a result of Fukushima does it?

I ask because I rescued an over bred Doe once who we discovered the NEXT DAY was pregnant.. well we discovred it when she started to birth in the kitchen!! We left her be while she birthed but when I returned she had eaten 2 of the kittens and bitten the ears off one... so in effect he ended up looking like the bunny in the video. Not due to any birth defects but due to his Mama chewing on him.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I still don't get why they don't just bury the plant in sand and/or cement until a better solution is found. The situation is obviously out of control and those plants will almost certainly never be operational again. They're just wasting their time and people's lives.
edit on 24-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

There is no concrete made that will set with this much radiation and water. It will also not stop the downward radiation going into the ground.

This is not like a campfire where you cover it with sand, deprive it of O2, and it goes out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

The reactor would have to considered a huge point source. You could then theorize possible dose rates outwards from the reactor itself.

I haven't seen a lot of data on how the radiation is spreading from the reactors. Anyone have any info?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's great to have somewhere to go to get some information rather than silence. TYVM all posts.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by martianmallow

I wonder where his brothers and sisters are. Miscarriage is a more common result.

The extent of the Japanese lies about radiation levels will sadly become apparent as children are born with bigger problems than no ears. Miscarriage will be the desired outcome.

The Japanese government's collusion with TEPCO to hide the reality of what is happening is one of the most heinous crimes ever committed against humanity.

If the Japanese total inaction in dealing with this accident only effected Japan then I would say, "to each his own" but this is global and the Japanese must be held responsible for the suffering they are causing and will cause for generations.

The best they can come up with is the "circus tent" to contain a small portion of the radiation from blowing away in the wind.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

You think this entire "smoking causes lungcancer" hype might be because of increase in lungcancers after Chernobyl?

If so we can expect alot of false "product x causes cancer" claims again in the coming decades.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

Actually water is the main ingredient that works to make cement/concrete dry. My neighbor once ran over in a fluster because he had just done the brick work on his home extension and it has started to rain very soon after. He was worried about the water not allowing the cement to dry I does fly in the face of logic but its is ziss vay.

Not sure how the radiation effects this however?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
Any news for No.4 ??

This is last readings for Fukushima Daiichi ..

2011-05-24 11:49:19.

325.000 uSv/h = 325 Sv

edit on 24-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Uh, no. At 325 uSv/h (325 microsieverts per hour), it would take 1,000,000 hours to accumulate 325 sieverts of exposure. That's 114 years.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

*utter

An udder is an organ formed of the mammary glands of female quadruped mammals, especially ruminants such as cattle, goats, sheep and deer.

Just FYI. And THIS kind of thread, I don't mind so much. Would like some further confirmation on it, but isn't much other than what I've been expecting for some time anyway...

Does anyone know what ever happened to the entombment idea? Looks like is more and more necessary to try to mitigate the impact here, whether or not this itself is verified.

Japan is poor like dirt now. Can't afford [snip]. They need a lot of money to entomb all these reactors at both plants. They simply don't have them.
edit on 24-5-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Ty Sandesh for bringing this to light. I heard reports that at a certain point in time the reactors were going to swing back into full meltdown now we are seeing it come into fruition.

Radiation is going to run rampant in Japan! Be WARY FOLKS!

TY sandesh

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

*utter

An udder is an organ formed of the mammary glands of female quadruped mammals, especially ruminants such as cattle, goats, sheep and deer.

Just FYI. And THIS kind of thread, I don't mind so much. Would like some further confirmation on it, but isn't much other than what I've been expecting for some time anyway...

Does anyone know what ever happened to the entombment idea? Looks like is more and more necessary to try to mitigate the impact here, whether or not this itself is verified.

Japan is poor like dirt now. Can't afford [snip]. They need a lot of money to entomb all these reactors at both plants. They simply don't have them.

What do you mean? They'll just do like we do and print more. Yen for everyone! It's a Yen party and you're all invited!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by spacebot

*utter

What do you mean? They'll just do like we do and print more. Yen for everyone! It's a Yen party and you're all invited!

How much money does the US owe Japan? Close to 900 billion according to this,

chartsbin.com...

If I was Japan, I would say to America, "I want my f**king money ... now"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
reply to post by predator0187

so which is it

1 post you said steam is bad and would cause and explosion then the post right after you say steam is good?

cant be both
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: typo, left out the word it in the 1st line

What I meant is you never want to see steam coming off a nuclear plant if there is a choice involved. But havingbthe steam atbthis stage of meltdown means there is water around the molten mass, which is a good thing. My apologies. I know I worded it confusing,

The steams explosion would be caused if the mass had no water around it, melted through the concrete and hit ground water. The molten mass is actually so hot that if it fell into water the water wouldn't be able to touch it and instantly evaporate, creating a steam explosion. But, as I said steam is good now, because it means there is water around the mass, meaning that its temperature cannot get as high as it could without being submersed.

I hope I made sense.

Pred...
edit on 24-5-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join