It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by Eliad

and with that said and wisely at that... I confer.

Do you mind carrying the hatred in the comments you've posted out with you? It may not have come from your mouth but you are the one the made the choice to share it. Thanks, the door's right over there, feel free to close it on your way out but don't worry, a dozen people who are anti sematic will be here to take your place real quick, it's how it works on here. The only reason I see some deliverance is that some of the people spilling racist bilge also believe that our governments across the world are also alien reptiles, kind of gives the whole debating board the credibility it deserves.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by Eliad

and with that said and wisely at that... I confer.

Do you mind carrying the hatred in the comments you've posted out with you? It may not have come from your mouth but you are the one the made the choice to share it. Thanks, the door's right over there, feel free to close it on your way out but don't worry, a dozen people who are anti sematic will be here to take your place real quick, it's how it works on here. The only reason I see some deliverance is that some of the people spilling racist bilge also believe that our governments across the world are also alien reptiles, kind of gives the whole debating board the credibility it deserves.

Telling the truth about your Zionist masters is not anti-Semitic.. There is no such thing as Antisemitism, it was a phrase concocted by the ADL..

Keep following IzRaHell into the FEMA camps.. Your destiny awaits..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Isn't this what happens most of the time, in general? People are living in a region. It gets invaded. They fight and eventually lose their land. It's happening now (sort of) in the Middle East with the US sticking its nose in their business. It happened for the American Indians didn't it? (I'm horrible at history, so I can't think of other examples.) Seems like the pattern I remember though.

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for the video!

I've recently learned about how the State of Israel was created. They basically invaded (because they believe God gave them this land), started a War, were supported by the Western Powers (NATO, US, UK, France, etc), displaced (& murdered) an estmated 700,000 people, destroyed their homes & villages (still done today as seen in your video) and continue to take land & murder innocent people.

I do NOT support Israel & any nation who supports it. Ugh!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That would have been priceless!

I hear Israel is planning on giving some small parcel of land back it seized from the Palestinians.
I still don't like the idea we back a country that secretly has nukes and can easily defend themselves from their neighbors.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzRaHell
Zionist Izrahell does not control the US Media any longer!

You can take that to the bank!
edit on 24-5-2011 by IzRaHell because: added a line

Do you have anything meaningful to say or are you waiting for your mother to prepare your supper? Do you think your comment actually adds anything or are you just yet another troll, in this case someone who has a racist issue with people who are Jewish? Please don't now go on Wikipedia and try and separate Zionism from Judaism, you made your feelings clear.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Videos which have been edited to no end, just like the fiasco with the Israeli commandos boarding the terrorist Palestinian, I mean humanitarian Palestinian ship not too long ago which some members were able to debunk with proof that the Palestinian terrorists use every sort of tactics to get the naive people of the world on their side.

One such thread with ample evidence against the terrorist Palestinian propaganda is the following started by OldCorp. BTW, note that I say "terrorist Palestinian propaganda"... nowhere did I say all Palestinians are terrorists, although it is very close.

Link

Anyway, if you just started looking into this you obviously are not aware of all the facts, and one of the facts you are obviously not aware of is that Palestinian terrorist groups, and the Palestinian authorities use children, young adults, and women as well for their propaganda and for their terrorist tactics.

Watch here some of the tactics used by Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestinian authorities, using children as shields, and as scouts, then when children or women are killed they use their deaths to instill hatred against the Israelis, and only the very naive believe these lies that the Israelis are the evil ones.

Here are videos of how Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestin ian authorities indoctrinate children and train them to be terrorists, including to become suicide bombers.

Here is another.

How many if not most Palestinian children are taught to play.

The following deals with how the Palestinian television is used to indoctrinate children and young adults to become terrorists, and this of course is done with the backing of the Palestinian authorities who are the government of the future Palestine.

Here is one video, of the many, of a 14 year old who was strapped with a vest with explosives to become a suicide bomber, but how he changed his mind, as he says he is afraid to die, and slowly takes it off.

You can also see on the above video how the rest of the Palestinians around do NOTHING to protect that child.

In the following you can even hear the testimonies of what happens to Palestinians who choose not to get involved in terrorist activities.

At 1:30 you can read that Palestinians who choose not to be involved either get killed or have to escape to...guess where?... ISRAEL...

So next time you should be doing some real research instead of spending only 15 minutes watching Palestinian terrorist propaganda...

BTW, some of the many "zionists" murdered by Palestinian terrorists include Tali Hatuel and her 4 daughters who were murdered in 2004 by Palestinian terrorists at close range, and the Palestinian terrorists made sure that NONE of the children, or the mother who was pregnant, would survive...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff7c2c289f64.jpg[/atsimg]

Several hours after the murderous attack on the Hatuel family of Katif - leaving David Hatuel bereft of his entire family: his pregnant wife and four daughters - PA radio praised the murderous terrorists as "heroic martyrs," and their heinous crime as one of "heroic martyrdom." In its report the next morning, the PA radio referred to the Jewish residents of Gaza as "settlers" and "terrorists" in light of their plans to build a new neighborhood in N'vei Dekalim. The radio mentioned that the victims of the Sunday attack were "settlers," neglecting to note that they were a pregnant woman and four little girls who were shot to death at point-blank range. So reports Dr. Michael Widlanski of Hebrew University

www.militantislammonitor.org...

edit on 24-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by buster2010

That would have been priceless!

I hear Israel is planning on giving some small parcel of land back it seized from the Palestinians.
I still don't like the idea we back a country that secretly has nukes and can easily defend themselves from their neighbors.

I've just heard America is giving part of America back to its indigenous owners..... sorry, I was wrong, they aren't, they just like to take cheap shots at other countries who have done exactly the same as they have.......

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by No Retreat No Surrender

The Jews need to leave the entire Gaza region, and give the land back to its rightful owners the Palestinians. It is their land, they were there first, the Jews throughout history have invaded, and invaded, and displaced millions of Palestinians, who actually belong there... Gods chosen people my a$$..Gods chosen murderers is more like it...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

How so? If America helped itself, it wouldn't be going to debt, it would be like the Spanish in the 1500s, with mountains of gold.

You would think that with all the foreign resources it has captured, it shouldn't be in debt, I agree. However, it plunders the resources of the countries it invades, and the spoils go into the pockets of the private banksters and corporations.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

And what is it with the ignorant claims that the Israelies were just given Israel out of the blue as if no Jewish people ever existed in those lands?...

The mayority of Palestinians ARE IMMIGRANTS FROM OTHER LANDS sent from other Islamic countries to try to take Israel back.

Not to mention that the original land was BOUGHT from Palestinian, and the lands seized were seized because THEY WERE USED TO ATTACK ISRAELIS...

I wonder what most of you would do if you neighbor in the house right next to yours started trowing molotov cocktails, and began shooting randomly into your house... Would you ALL be so naive as to claim what you all are claiming in this thread?...

I am sure you would do your best to either get the police to arrest yor neighbor and make sure he/she is never close to you, or you would be shooting back at your neighbor...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

The U.S. is quite the hypocritical country don't you think? Don't we also condemn countries who use torture? I remember when the U.S. used to point the finger at the Soviet Union for invading countries and trying to spread communism. Are we not doing the same thing and trying to spread democracy? Don't we always complain about China for a lack of human rights? Haven't we supported dictators that had worst human rights records?

I think we could probably start a pretty good thread on all the hypocritical things the U.S. has done over the years. I'm sure there's more...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by poet1b

This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

It is disgusting how Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons.

You fool no one with your lies.

There is NOTHING in this video about using children to fight wars.

Your comment is off topic and you clearly have an agenda....one which I find abhorrent.

And that is because you seem to be selective in your viewpoint. Regardless of the rights or wrongs, children, women, men DO act as suicide bombers against Israeli areas - be they shopping centres, outposts or wedding receptions, this much is known. Stop trying to make this one sided, poets point is well made.

Now before your pedestal and those of others starts to wobble, are you based in America? If so, you have absolutley no right to judge this until you wipe the stain from your own soul - how many indigenous Americans are in your congress? How many were killed or treated as sport? History doesn't forget so be careful how quick you are to judge.

Where I'm from is of no importance. How I live my life as an individual and what I believe in are.

What was done to the indigenous Americans was genocide and was horrendous.

In Canada the facts are coming to light about the genocide of the indigenous population there. It's horrendous.

The Vatican murdered millions in the name of religion. That too is horrendous.

Many countries have a disgraceful, bloody past. Does that mean that individuals from those countries today do not have the right to speak out against disgraceful, bloody acts that are taking place in the world?

Forgive me, your logic seems obtuse.

edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzRaHell
reply to post by sith9157

Ohh it didn't stop in just Israel.. Look what they did to the Natives in America... The Pilgrims were/are Zionists!

There is no we ..Being of Native American descent myself. My ancestors have a right to be upset as well. Here, come live on this little parcel of land, and by the way, you will do what we say, when we say, and anytime we think you are having an uprising, we will send our troops in to bash your women and childrens heads in with boot heels.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

The Jews need to leave the entire Gaza region, and give the land back to its rightful owners the Palestinians. It is their land, they were there first, the Jews throughout history have invaded, and invaded, and displaced millions of Palestinians, who actually belong there... Gods chosen people my a$$..Gods chosen murderers is more like it...

What a bunch of BS, you sir are one of the many ignorant people who don't know anything about the history of the region... The Jewish people have been in those lands as long, or even longer than the Palestinians have...

Your ignorant rant only reeks of hatred towards jewish people...

Learn some history instead of repeating the lies and false propaganda from the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers...

Origins

According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire, with a large portion of the population being scattered throughout the world. According to the Hebrew Bible, all Israelites were descended from Abraham, who was born in the Sumerian city of Ur, and migrated to Canaan (commonly known as the Land of Israel) with his family. Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations[17] (historically due to the taboo on intermarriage in Jewish tradition, the low number of converts to Judaism, as well as the general isolations and persecutions of Jews throughout history). According to some Biblical archaeologists, however, Israelite culture did not overtake the region, but rather grew out of Canaanite culture.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/354cab650b94.png[/atsimg]

The Levant is defined as the geographical region bordering the Mediterranean, roughly between Egypt and Anatolia (modern Turkey). The Southern Levant is roughly encompassed by Palestine, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, along with the the modern sovereign states of Israel, Jordan and the southern part of Lebanon. The Greek term for the area - Coele-Syria[1] - was described as stretching from the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon to cover the entire area south of the river Eleutherus including Judea. The historian Diodorus Siculus indicates Coelo-Syria to also include the Palestinian coasts as far south as Joppa. These terms are used by archaeologists and residents of the region who wish to avoid taking a modern geo-political stance in a region rife with border disputes.

en.wikipedia.org...

So next time perhaps you will learn to do some research instead of believing nothing but lies...

edit on 24-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

This is probably from 2003, when Rachel Corrie was killed. Does the date really matter, though?

Israeli MSM airs articles far more subversive than that on a weekly basis.

Although I wonder, what have we learned from this short video? "Palestine good, Israel evil"?

Is this really how we choose to educate ourselves? With emotional propaganda?

How is this any different from fear and hate mongering? Because it sends out the message you support?

Bull#.

And this bit of nonsense gets you 60 stars in 10 minutes, while others have written complex analyses of the conflict and have gotten barely 60 views...

Just goes to show no matter what you believe in, in the end we're all sheeple.

With respect,
Eliad.

Speak for yourself.
I will never support what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. Nor will many millions of others.
With respect.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

You are being laughed at somewhere by these individuals because you are playing right into their hands, and their plans. They want all humans to fight again, divide and conquer.

You need to re-read my post, because clearly you do not understand what I wrote.

The Palestinians (and all Muslims who continue to cling to the barbaric religion) are the ones being used as tools by the PTB. If it wasn't for the evil ideology preached by Islam, the Palestinians would have found peace with the Israelis long ago, and be prospering as a nation by learning the technical prowess Israel has brought to the middle east.

By pretending differently, you are the one being laughed at by the PTB. Wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IzRaHell

I find it ironic how people like you are only insult and present NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to back your lies...

Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations...

en.wikipedia.org...

Keep drinking that koolaid of Palestinian terrorist propaganda you obviously love...

Meanwhile even leftist websites like wikipedia completely debunk your lies...

edit on 24-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join