It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Media Will Never Allow This on TV.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by billiam

Billy billy, is that what you understand when you read or see the Zionist controlled media?
They do have a way with "making" the story up.
Yes, the Arab world would love to genocide the israelis, there were others that did too.
Don't you think there is a reason why so many agree?
If I only had to believe or know about one thing, I would learn about the USS Liberty.
Just this one act is enough for me to pin my opinion.
Any US citizen and even more US troop who would support the nation of israel, spits on the graves of the brave sailors who died that day, this is fact.
But alot do not know, it is covered and watered down by the zionist media.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

i read what you say in this post and i have to say i still dont see how it affects us

i put it this way, they want war with us

when they bring the war here, ill fight, but im tired of us dealing with others fights

they want to fight

let em fight and everyone else stay the f out of it

the only way its lasted this long is because so many people get involved

before all the nonsense started witht his globalist crap

one group fought another, best group won, game over

now, we do these nonsense treaties and pacts and sanctions and blah blah blah and the fights last for decades, the innocent people get killed and FAKE WAR is fought

if israel and palestine want to fight

LET THEM

everyone else get the hell out of the way whatever happens happens

OR we can keep playing these stupid games and both sides will keep raising screwed up kids who know nothing but violence and hate and keep promoting the fake war

i say fake because of all the rules

this side cant do this, that side cant do that

screw it all

let em finally have their all out war, YES MANY WILL DIE but then it will be over, whoever wins, is the winner the rest of them are gone and at least the people who are left can at LEAST TRY to gain back some mental sanity and get on with life

or we can keep doing things how they are going which is working so great huh?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

No a girl was not just run over, she was murdered.
But who ran this girl over?
It was not the Palestinians, it was the zionists.
But you would call us Nazis for speaking of justice for a murdered girl?
Yes Goebbles...err Goebbels would be proud of you.
The Nazi argument is off topic, we are discussing a girl who was murdered and the zionist media that suppresses information.
Remember the USS Liberty.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by poet1b

This is what you get when you use children as weapons to fight wars.

What is the Palestinian birth rate? Answer, one of the highest in the world.

It is disgusting how Islam uses children and women as shields and weapons.

You fool no one with your lies.

There is NOTHING in this video about using children to fight wars.

Your comment is off topic and you clearly have an agenda....one which I find abhorrent.

And that is because you seem to be selective in your viewpoint. Regardless of the rights or wrongs, children, women, men DO act as suicide bombers against Israeli areas - be they shopping centres, outposts or wedding receptions, this much is known. Stop trying to make this one sided, poets point is well made.

Now before your pedestal and those of others starts to wobble, are you based in America? If so, you have absolutley no right to judge this until you wipe the stain from your own soul - how many indigenous Americans are in your congress? How many were killed or treated as sport? History doesn't forget so be careful how quick you are to judge.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Which boat?
The USS Liberty?
A ship you mean with a big American flag on it and all the markings to match?
This "boat" was not sunk, they made it through their storm.
However the media seems to have knocked dirt over that story.
Or am I just wrong and you are speaking of another of our boats?
What is the score now anyway?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The jewish gov't owns america and the americans know it, according to Ariel Sharon anyways.
I agree its a dumb fight, and i dont even want to look at the news online anymore either however, when
i say it affects all of us, it does. The gov'ts of the world, every major country want war. The people like you
and i don't want war. But they don't care what we want, we're just property to them.
Useful servants to the
propaganda machine. We create bombs, weapons of all kinds, we write the news for them to their liking, we
lie for them in the media and we create fear mongering. Do most people know they're even part of it? nope.
Most people are so blind they are doing what the machine wants them to do.
Divide and Conquer is their
game. No Sane Person, and i repeat NO SANE PERSON would want what they want, which is war hate
and evil of every kind. Normal people dont want that. Normal people want peace.

But you see, this world is anything but normal...It's a disaster. when you fight against something you help
it and when you think of ways to stop it all, you are doing the same thing, feeding energy into the machine.
Either way they dont care as longas they can get you to continue to react to it. It's like the bully on the
school ground who keeps yanking your chain and trying to make you react. If you react, the bully keeps
doing what he does best, bullying. We are made of Energy here anyways, and within the rules of this place
Energy is King. Doesnt matter what kind of Energy as long as you keep on producing it for them to suck you
dry.. In reality none of this is what we think it is.

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
reply to post by awareness10

i read what you say in this post and i have to say i still dont see how it affects us

i put it this way, they want war with us

when they bring the war here, ill fight, but im tired of us dealing with others fights

they want to fight

let em fight and everyone else stay the f out of it

the only way its lasted this long is because so many people get involved

before all the nonsense started witht his globalist crap

one group fought another, best group won, game over

now, we do these nonsense treaties and pacts and sanctions and blah blah blah and the fights last for decades, the innocent people get killed and FAKE WAR is fought

if israel and palestine want to fight

LET THEM

everyone else get the hell out of the way whatever happens happens

OR we can keep playing these stupid games and both sides will keep raising screwed up kids who know nothing but violence and hate and keep promoting the fake war

i say fake because of all the rules

this side cant do this, that side cant do that

screw it all

let em finally have their all out war, YES MANY WILL DIE but then it will be over, whoever wins, is the winner the rest of them are gone and at least the people who are left can at LEAST TRY to gain back some mental sanity and get on with life

or we can keep doing things how they are going which is working so great huh?

edit on 24-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by billiam

Billy billy, is that what you understand when you read or see the Zionist controlled media?
Yes, the Arab world would love to genocide the israelis, there were others that did too.
If I only had to believe or know about one thing, I would learn about the USS Liberty.
Any US citizen and even more US troop who would support the nation of israel, spits on the graves of the brave sailors who died that day, this is fact.

Well that's a lot of crap isn't it? Are you full of s##t? Yes. A pathetic attempt to show Jewish people as the ultimate bad guys - and I'm not Jewish but I can't stand this racism that is allowed on this board.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Straight from Hell came Israel,

For 1 last chance and well well,

Whats its like?

For all your fingers on your hands not able to count the genocide,

That you've put upon the people time, and time again,

We know the devil is your friend,

& that you'll worship him until your ever bitter end.

Now i don't follow any religion but it does have a ring to it.

Journey well Rachel, you were a blessing to this Earth but Israel did to you what they do to anyone who gets in their way.

Star & a GIANT FLAG for the OP!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yeah its a crime to tell the truth isn't it, i wish people would grow up wake up and stop nit picking about NAMES.
Who Cares. omg they called me a name jeezus...grow up.

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by billiam

Well that's a lot of crap isn't it? Are you full of s##t? Yes. A pathetic attempt to show Jewish people as the ultimate bad guys - and I'm not Jewish but I can't stand this racism that is allowed on this board.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

OK lets call the OP's video propaganda for a second.
What does propaganda become when it is true?
I think it was and is truth.
Problem is, this girl would have not been killed if the zionists had not stolen land from these people.
You say "Question motives > deny ignorance."
Does this include > deny truth as well?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

A load of what?
Which part did I lie on?
I speak of the things that the zionist media would bury if they could, does this make me bad or racist for embracing truth?
Did I discuss race, answer no.
I did use the word genocide in a response to a poster who used the same word, so it did fit.
I spoke of the zionists, although some may be jewish but not all are.
Please explain where my "racist rant" was.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your own link shows that the Gaza strip, controlled by evil muslim radicals is ranked 19 out of 228, which puts them in the top 10%, like I said, among the highest in the world, only African nations rank higher.

Here is your link on the atrocious way the Muslims treat children.

www.childrensrightsinstitute.org...

In fact, Hamas' television station (Hamas TV) and Hezbollah's Al Manar network air programs daily, using cartoons, music videos and characters such as Mickey Mouse, to teach innocent Muslim children to violently kill themselves as suicide-homicide bombers, child soldiers and to act as human shields. Moreover, Hezbollah's youth movement (the Imam Mahdi Scouts ) teaches tens of thousands of children military tactics and indoctrinates them towards hate and violence. The Scouts have reported approximately 42,000 Lebanese children between the ages of 8-16, to have undergone military training at summer camps and have actually boasted that more than 120 of these children died fighting with Hezbollah, including as suicide bombers.

The difference between Israel and Hamas, is that when Israel soldiers use children as shields, they prosecute them as criminals, while Muslim radicals in Palestine praise them as heroes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

You do understand the "battleground" is literally the living quarters of every single person in Palestine?

Yepper, because they have one of the highest birth rates in the world. They are crowded like sardines, and yet they keep pumping out children, because they are brainwashed pawns of Islam, the religion of terrorism, that creates hell where ever it goes. Do they care for their children? NO! They choose to attack their neighbors knowing full well that it will only lead to children being killed, which is what they want, so they can use it as propaganda.

I hate religious zealots, and redneck bigoted warmongers. You are the scum of the Earth. I hope you all die from your rampant obesity rates.

And yet, here you are, posting in favor of the religious zealots.

After you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Like this pathetic comment.

If the Palestinians had any brains, they would turn their backs on Islam, and embrace Israel for their technical prowess. That is the road to peace, for anyone who cares to actually pursue a peaceful solution.

Yeah, your true colors show here. Rather than embrace peace and progress, you choose to embrace religious zealotry, war, and death.

We know who and what you are.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What a neat discovery.
Does it hold any bearing that the peoples are split in two categories?
Gaza and West Bank 37.75 and 25.95 % add them together and they still rank right about 42 out of 228.
But this is arguing semantics and has nothing to do with the zionist controlled media.
I was just responding to your innacuracy.
What does have something to do with zionist controlled media is the site you posted.
This one.
Doesn't it strike you as funny that the contact person on this page that speaks of Arab evil is no other than Benjamin Ryberg?
I'm sure a Google search would help you figure out who he and his associates work for or his name alone.
And no matter who uses children as shields, that should be front page news but it seems is not.
Why is that?
Remember the USS Liberty.

(Edit)
Could the higher birth rate in the west bank be due to parents having a child to replace the dead child in an attempt to fix the hurt of another loss?
You know that is a common practice.
It is a shame that the zionists give them so much opportunity to do that.

edit on 24-5-2011 by g146541 because: clarity

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this topic makes me feel that the jews were punished in advance by the holocaust for their sins here in the 21st century. They deserved it for their crimes against the palestinian people.

My question is... if the palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust why are they being punished?
edit on 24-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

link   
sorry double post.

link   
sorry double post.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Benjamin Ryberg

www.thelawfareproject.org...

Nothing zionist here, or on google search.

But of course, no doubt you will call anyone who posts the truth about Hamas zionists, but the truth is easy to find.

Palestinian TV is showing a music video in which a four-year-old girl sings the praises of her suicide bomber mother and vows to follow in her footsteps.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

No doubt you think this is awesome.

The West Bank is the area controlled by radical Muslim war mongers. They have a high birth rate to provide more children to use as weapons.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join