It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spiders Sit On Your Face at night!@

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Yeah, ive had my fair share of dealings with them, i did pest control for many years.
I kill poisonousness spiders when they come inside, but i wont kill huntsman spiders, they are harmless and do a lot to keep other bugs out of the house.
but now back on topic..
see you round the forums

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
reply to post by Mactire

Awesome gif, I cant stop laughing.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

Agreed!!! Hahahaha! At least this thread has some value...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This information comes from personal experience. Tonight when laying down look up at the ceiling before you go to sleep you will see a faint outline of large legs and a hairy body in the center of your vision.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
im a giant spider that sits on my husbands face as often as possible.....i smother his screams....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When I was a child I used to see large spiders crawling around the walls of my bedroom and my mom used to think I was possessed because I used to go mad and run around the room half asleep trying to fight them off. It only came to light in March 2009, that these terrible hallucinations were due to the side effects of a drug I was taking called Benilyn, for a cough, cold and congestion. I was only five or six years old at the time and that was 1970/71, and I still have nightmares about that time of my life now.

Are you sure that you are not taking any kind of medication that could bring about these large spiders in your bedroom due to the side effects of the drug?

I have posted below the website warning about Benylin, please don't give it to your kids........seriously, don't.......

.www.netdoctor.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wish I knew where the OP lived because I would release real spiders into his home .

link   

Originally posted by pellian
This information comes from personal experience. Tonight when laying down look up at the ceiling before you go to sleep you will see a faint outline of large legs and a hairy body in the center of your vision.

What else? You said you had a lot of info to share. What more can you tell us? Where do you think they come from? Are they real? What do they want?

link   

*rolls over* Not now babe, I'm tired...kind of have a headache.

edit on 23-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hey, i mean no disrespect...but I really think you need professional help.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xunearthhxcx

When I was a child my friend Kap used to put spiders in my house. Hundreds of baby ones and mothers who were about to have spiders. I would wake up in a nest of spiders in and around me. I now 'hallucinate' spiders all the time on/near/in me. I woke up every day at one point thinking there was spiders on my face. It could be the same thing the OP is talking about

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

*rolls over* Not now babe, I'm tired...kind of have a headache.

edit on 23-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Well at least my pic didnt scare your sense of humor away

I was just thinking that from that post the OP made , i think he is trying to place suggestive thoughts into peoples heads, to make them see spiders as they fall asleep...
implanting ideas etc...

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I once dreamnt a very large spider crawled across my face . . . it was in fact a mouse, a mouse that was attracted to my hair. There ARE worse things that can crawl across you!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
lol yea there are worse things, last summer i got bit by 3 brown scorpions in bed. glad they bit me and not the kids. the 3rd one made me feel funny....kinda loopy. that one got me real good.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I was just thinking that from that post the OP made , i think he is trying to place suggestive thoughts into peoples heads, to make them see spiders as they fall asleep...

Yes this is what I was thinking as well.
Not just being a troll but a cursed troll at that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Even thou the OP sounds a bit out there or trolling I am positively sure that I heard that theory mentioned before by somebody, and at that time it was pretty coherent. Not saying that I believe that I have a ethereal spider on my face while sleeping, just I don't know , this sounds strangely familiar to me

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Look I know this sounds crazy But I have seen giant spiders run around the wall of my room at night. I know what they are. Please keep this post alive I have much information to share.

Just happened to me about 15 minutes ago, I almost didn't click pon this thread, but the @ sign had me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yep i agree, and with that im off to find a thread that has some content that we can actually debate instead of feeding him
See you in the forums

edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I once heard a random stat that said the average human eats 2.5 spiders in there sleep during there lifetime,meaning some people may wake up with a spider on there face.
I wish you well OP,good luck to you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mazedays

I guess that .5 is when you wake up mid-chew.

Okay, I'm done. Back to the real world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join