It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spiders Sit On Your Face at night!@

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by pellian
Look I know this sounds crazy But I have seen giant spiders run around the wall of my room at night. I know what they are. Please keep this post alive I have much information to share.

Why dont YOU keep this post alive? If you start a thread, why the heck dont you share your much information NOW? Or wait till you have time?

I was wondering the same thing...why not share you added information now....why be so vague about it.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

We had a bad time here in my home when I,first moved in.We,thought they were the brown recluse ones.We,had to have our home sprayed with special kind of stuff.They are hard to get rid of here in South Carolina. So,if you see spiders,try to kill them and keep them to show the people that come to spray your home. These kind of spiders like hot,dark places.We finally got rid of them,but we spray every other month.If you leave doors open they just come on in,or in your groceries anything from outside.

I,am scared of spiders and snakes. If you live in the south you have to watch your homes very closely.They hid in clothes and closets,shoes anywhere that they can hide in the dark. It is possible of these crawling on you at night.Now we have a lot grand daddy long legs everywhere.I,am not scared of these but they can multiple very quickly to. We have them bad here to in S.C..........

,ALSO HERE ARE SOME HERE IN S.C...........
...JUST BE CAREFUL,YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE POISONOUS OR NOT. Be safe on how you get or kill the spider. But save it for the people that come to spray your home.

edit on 23-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: I,don't know if you are joking,but it can be a problem.We had and have spiders bad in the south.I,hope I,never see a huge one!

edit on 23-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had to flag and star.....This is absolutely crazy but just a few nights ago my girlfriend woke up next to me and there was a spider on her face......

The worst part is it was a huge spider, like the size of a quarter....I immediatly declared war on them and bug bombed and got the orkin guy over

I seriously can not believe that all of a sudden there is a thread on this site all of a sudden and this just happened to me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
The worst part is it was a huge spider, like the size of a quarter....I immediatly declared war on them and bug bombed and got the orkin guy over

LOL! A quarter? You have no idea what a huge spider is! Come to Australia mate! A quarter is a small spider here!

IRM

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"oh nobly born,
whatever terrifying visions thou mayest perceive,
know that they are merely your own thought-forms."
Bardo Thodol
there is no going back for you now.

wait till you wake up at 4 in the morning with a naked woman embracing you from behind.
and when you ask her who she is, she says

"don't worry honey, I'm just a witch."
and then...

you DON'T wake up alone in bed.

because you already have.

in future do banishings/protective measures before doing your esoteric experiments.

edit on 23-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thats what I'm saying here in Pennsylvania we have ugly nastey spiders that are so big that if you shoot them with a bb or pellet gun there is still plenty of spider left over to look at
, huge ugly things

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

If you have much information to share then why not share it from the start, so that I can decide whether or not it is worth keeping alive? This sounds awfully similar to "we have to pass the bill before you find out what's in it."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I prefer to wake up with a naked woman embracing me from behind than a giant ethereal spider on my face.

Much, much, much preferred!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

"oh nobly born,
whatever terrifying visions thou mayest perceive,
know that they are merely your own thought-forms."
Bardo Thodol
there is no going back for you now.

wait till you wake up at 4 in the morning with a naked woman embracing you from behind.
and when you ask her who she is, she says

"don't worry honey, I'm just a witch."
and then...

you DON'T wake up alone in bed.

edit on 23-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

Sounds like a normal morning in my house...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
When I was a child, I had a very real hallucination of a tarantula crawling up my bedside lamp.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This website already is a real kindergarten ... I do not believe ... how much indifference for whats really happen in the world ...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by pellian

Dont worry you probably open your mouth and eat most of them.
They are only after the saliva in your mouth. It is so dry outside.

Actually true. I read somewhere that we eat a number of spiders every year. So gross!

Good news is they are low in fat and calories and an excellent source of proteins. I am sure they would lose some nutritional value by cooking and are best served au natural, raw or lightly toasted.

Being a former restauranteur of a fine dining Italian Bistro in the USVI - I would serve children dishes of fried calamari and tell them it was fried spiders since with tentacles and bulbous centers, it looked for all the world like fried spiders.
Fun to watch parents deal with their horrified little faces.

Canola oil is best for frying!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by noordmo
This website already is a real kindergarten ... I do not believe ... how much indifference for whats really happen in the world ...

I know! 5 pages now! ???

Completely right but when you can't beat them.... join them.

It is fun in all the import of the days, weeks, months disastrous events to see the simplicity of individuals
and you imagine they must be quite happy with the rest of the world after all.
It is us, complicated and troublesome, who worry, worry, worry.

Ignorance is bliss, roll with the flow for the time being and enjoy it like the rest of them.
It is only advice I have. And I've had to take it myself lately. Many times.
edit on 23-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by pellian

If you have much information to share then why not share it from the start, so that I can decide whether or not it is worth keeping alive? This sounds awfully similar to "we have to pass the bill before you find out what's in it."

This is beginning to smell like an agenda.
Spiders have a good sense of smell too. And those eyes!

No need for all that tough decision making...lol
This thread is already dead but still breathes like a living thing that should have been buried long ago.
A zombie thread.
The walking dead.
Still alive and kicking even with spiders crawling in and out.

My next thread will be to tell of a troublesome imaginary rat problem.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
12 flags?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I seen someone mentioned, Delirium Tremens, which is what "alcoholics" - I'd much rather say it's more of a compulsive habit, go through when they quit drinking.

I've gone through those symptoms numerous times when I've stopped drinking. It really is quite scary. Though, I've never seen spiders.

I thought I'd share that, sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
True Story. Very scary.

I came back from shopping at Tescos, one night about 11pm.

Anyway, I went to bed, and surfed the net for an hour or two in bed. and by 1am was a bit hungry.

I got a sealed bag of bananas recently bought, opened it, ate one and put the bag on my table, put the laptop on the table, and went to sleep...

Obviously there was more than bananas in the bag, because I woke up next morning, and there was a huge spider about 4 inch across, up in the top corner of my room.

I never knew I could move so fast and be highly accurate with a flung slipper.

Scary

edit on 23-5-2011 by Onet Wosix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

me too!
it;s been awhile

but a physical one
not some astral projector getting their lulz at my expense

just pointing out to OP that the "fun: has just begun.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

And you whining about it on the internet is much better than them BS'ing on the internet, at the end of the day we've both accomplished nothing the only difference is you think you did.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I seen someone mentioned, Delirium Tremens, which is what "alcoholics" - I'd much rather say it's more of a compulsive habit, go through when they quit drinking.

I've gone through those symptoms numerous times when I've stopped drinking. It really is quite scary. Though, I've never seen spiders.

I thought I'd share that, sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

That's pink elephants.
I think spiders are '___'.
You can tell what drug you are using by what creatures you see.

Not really. I am just getting stupid.
Congratulations on your success btw.
Keep it up.
edit on 23-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join