It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spiders Sit On Your Face at night!@

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

they lay eggs in your mouth
but keep the flies out

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
No spiders here, but I do wake up every morning with a poodle sleeping on my pillow......

Seriously, my house is infested with Wolf spiders, they are a type of tarantula. We have tried everything to rid the house of them, they just start right back up. I am totally freaked out by them, and have learned to lift everything up and look before sitting or getting into the bed. Check the shoes too, they love them.

As far as giant spiders, I am curious to know where you are, what county at least.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
After reading the OP I just fell over laughing...Kind of reminded me of this guy I would talk to that was certain spiders were demons. Spawns of Satan so to speak....

edit on 23-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: reference OP's thread "Opening the Third Eye"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Seek mental help, seriously dude, I thought you were on drugs...so sorry you aren't....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I've also seen spiders in just woken up states. For example I've had Sleep paralysis and there was a huge spider crawling across my face, other times I wake up and see spiders (strange looking) on the walls that quickly fade away.

It definitely has a connection to sleep.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Whoah, for a moment there I thought you meant having Spiderman sit on our faces at night

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by avwood

I have but I can't remember her name

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by snowspirit

That is a hoot - from the ethereal world. However, if there were such things from another world/dimension, it could be anything, really.

As for the real spiders, I can believe it. I never kill spiders - I really like them for some reason. I could see a scenario breaking down where they consider me a savior of sorts and at night, camp out in my crevices for comfort, support, and spiritual fulfillment.

I've heard about some strange things, thankfully, I haven't had the experience. I don't think I could handle it. It's my worst phobia, to the point that I can almost sense when they're around. Like when you purposely search inside the towel, because you just know there's one there

Yes i agree with you, i have never seen spiders, at night, if I did I probably wouldn't be able to go to sleep again. I do tolerate outdoor spiders but giant ones running around my house.

As for the original post didn't someone who opened up his third eye also see giant spiders sitting on his face at night?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
These kind of threads really annoy me as of late.

You give TWO lines of nothing but your opinion and then say you have ALL this information to provide. I think you ar full of it. If you had something you would add it to your OP. Right now it just sounds like a childish post..no offense.

Do an ATS search on "ethereal spiders" and you will find plenty of information on them.

They were one of the first things I read on ATS and I was completely freaked out since I am TERRIFIED of spiders. I had a hard time sleeping at first after I read this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wolf spiders love drinking your sleepy drool.
When I was 8 months pregnant I woke up to find one laying betwixt my boobies. Cheeky blighter.

If they aren't real and you catch them running about in your peripherals then I would suggest either laying off the drugs or getting some decent sleep.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
This information comes from personal experience. Tonight when laying down look up at the ceiling before you go to sleep you will see a faint outline of large legs and a hairy body in the center of your vision.

OKAY!! Please do not ruin the most favorite time of day for me!!! I love sleeping and I love having dreams, and I have not seen spiders at night, so do not ruin it for me please!! If you're seeing something like this, i would seriously question my sanity, then again other people have reported seeing them as well, I have heard about them but have never seen them, thank God!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well...

When I was a kid I woke up in the middle of the night because i seem to notice something crawling over my face.. As I opened my eyes.. I did see a giant spider slowly walking over my blanked towards the feet end.. and climbing over the edge.. I waited paralysed until it was gone... and took a run to my parents..
Of-course my father did not find any spider.. But I refused to sleep in my room for a week.

The spider was about as big as an adults hand, but we do not have any of that size spiders in the wild around here.

A dream? Real?.. Guess we never no..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
100% like Cass says above, Hypnogogic hallucination, I had them years ago, it comes from as you are falling asleep or in your first part of sleep.
Once i knew thats what it was they went away.
Usually come from stress or sleep deprivation.
Nothing to worry about, though maaaan they look fricking real!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I knew a man that saw giant spiders crawling on his body and all over the walls of the hospital room that he was in.

He was an alcoholic suffering from delirium tremens after he quit drinking.

Delirium Tremens

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by pellian
Look I know this sounds crazy But I have seen giant spiders run around the wall of my room at night. I know what they are. Please keep this post alive I have much information to share.

Why dont YOU keep this post alive? If you start a thread, why the heck dont you share your much information NOW? Or wait till you have time?

Somebody is keeping this post alive. I expected it to die a natural death long ago. Meanwhile more substantial posts on current events that affect us severely are being shoved to the back burner. The bigger question is why is our species still alive? Surely we live by the grace of God and nothing else. Nothing else at all.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I'm certain of it. It's only a matter of time.

edit on 5/23/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theknuckler

Although Kap was then a child , i would feel it necessary to study him as an adult, find his fears and picking his worst form a plan that achieves cosmic balance once more.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by pellian

Dont worry you probably open your mouth and eat most of them.
They are only after the saliva in your mouth. It is so dry outside.

Actually true. I read somewhere that we eat a number of spiders every year. So gross!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've experienced something like that when waking up in the middle of the night .. I've had visual distortions that look like spiders, or wasps flying .. I remember one time believing it so much that I swatted my pillow at what I thought was a swarm of wasps.. but was it? of course not .. Sometimes it's just being half awake and half asleep so your dreams sort of bleed into reality a bit visually.. another thing I think could be going on, especially with the spider thing ... when I sleep on my stomach with my head against the pillow, if the pillow is creased just right over my eye it can affect circulation so I think visual distortions like that can also be related to blood rushing back in when you suddenly wake up and move.. the last time I saw something like that was yesterday and the "spider" looked like a bunch of scribbled lines being animated and then it just faded away as I stared

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join