It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spiders Sit On Your Face at night!@

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

If that was sitting on his face at night I don't think he'd be talking to us right now...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Such insight from the OP. Thanks for providing "much more" while others carry on your thread, troll.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Weird. However it did make me remember this one night when I was about 16 years old and my best friend was sleeping over.

I was sleeping on the floor next to her bed and suddenly she woke up in the middle of the night sat straight up and said Oh MY God M--- there is a GIANT spider hanging over your face. I all groggy and look up and see nothing. And tell her to go back to sleep.

Another night she wakes up in the middle of the night out of a dead sleep, again, to tell me she sees shiny dust falling all over my body. Strange...I'll never forget those incidences, even though I personally saw nothing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by snowspirit

That is a hoot - from the ethereal world. However, if there were such things from another world/dimension, it could be anything, really.

As for the real spiders, I can believe it. I never kill spiders - I really like them for some reason. I could see a scenario breaking down where they consider me a savior of sorts and at night, camp out in my crevices for comfort, support, and spiritual fulfillment.

I've heard about some strange things, thankfully, I haven't had the experience. I don't think I could handle it. It's my worst phobia, to the point that I can almost sense when they're around. Like when you purposely search inside the towel, because you just know there's one there

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you want to see some big spiders on your wall at night...come visit Australia, I can guarantee they do exist, and not ethereal at all
but its ok... the big snakes eat them

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

What kind of information do you have? And where did you get it from?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
those are not hallucinations. I have seen these spiders dissappear into some sort of invisibility cloak. like they are passing out of our realm. The realm of the dead is of a higher speed of light than ours.when the objects vacuum permeability decreases they become part of our world.

Is there a book or something I can check out about this stuff? You sound pretty sure. I have no idea. Where did you get your knowledge from, if I may ask.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well you might be on to something,
is it anything like this ?

its too late to look away..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Please keep this post alive I have much information to share.

So share. It is protocol to post all your info or at least most of it in the OP.... Not withhold it.

Until you do, I will withhold my thoughts and I urge everyone else to do the same.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
trolling 101

make your opening post as vague as possible

then pick up on whatever someone replied and go from there

it gives the impression theres actually something being discussed and not made up along the way

gotta love trolls

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

WTF are you

I'm sorry, that is the most

i'll be back.
wait

Spiderbabe!

edit on 22-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The only thing more puzzling than the op is the number of flags.

I just had a premonition about this thread...

edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Are you sure that they are not crabs? I mean I don't think spiders is right. Now crabs on the other hand. They are a creature unto themselves. And their little pointy feet hurt like really bad. They can leave scratches with would be sort of proof to someone that believes you. Good luck with that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

FFS!!! thanks for ruining my night

Worst picture EVER.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Im Sorry seeker, but im sure that you could imagine that at some stage in a thread about giant face sitting spiders.. well it was going to get messy.
sorry

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
According to the WTFact app on my iphone, "The average human will eat an average of eight spiders while sleeping".

Eww what a disgusting thought. Well now I know why I don't feel like breakfast some mornings...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Seriously messy! I really dislike spider. But I have a difficult time squashing them too so I usually make the man of the house carry them outside for me...I think he usually just kills them though.

*shivers* I just hate how fast they move! All those furry legs moving in a blurry hurry to wherever it is they go..under my pillow at night. One night I woke up out of a dead sleep and looked at my pillow and there was a medium sized spider right where my head had been.
Scared the crap out of me I got up faster than the speed of lightning. I got the shivers again just thinking about it!!

Hold me.

PS love your avatar

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think I found what they are:

The Acromantula are a species of giant spider, native to the rainforests of Southeast Asia, particularly Borneo. Acromantulas are believed to be a wizard-bred species, designed to guard dwellings or treasure hoardes, and were first created before the Ban on Experimental Breeding in 1965. These giant spiders, with a taste for human flesh, were first spotted in 1794.

Source

But don't worry, you can use your wand (I always keep mine on the night table, just in case) to perform the Arania Exumai spell:

Arania Exumai is a spell used to kill or, at least, blast back acromantulas or other large spiders.
Source

Good luck

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I was already hysterical because OP was saying he had all this info..that he just couldn't be bothered with making a respectable thread with. Then I look at the post under mine and my side is hurting so fricken bad right now . I seriously can't stand anymore comedy on this most auspicious of nights.

My wife says the OP should not be dateing spiders no matter how big they are?
edit on 23-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Awesome gif, I cant stop laughing.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join