It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Performs Damage Control for Big Pharma & FDA in the Tylenol Murders. (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
FBI Performs Damage Control for Big Pharma

As you watch the video, pay attention to the ties and connections between The FBI, Big Pharma, A Lawsuit, a 'Terrorist', Disney, Turner Broadcasting, A Book, A Family Named Burke, ABC. The Washington Post and on and on and on...

Now that a book is bringing up the old case of the Tylenol Murders and Johnson & Johnson is again in the news, we get a new suspect, Ted Kaczynski!

abcnews.go.com...

The FBI said Kaczynski was among "numerous individuals" from whom the Bureau tried to obtain voluntary DNA samples as part of a reexamination of the 1982 killings in which seven Chicago residents ingested Tylenol capsules laced with deadly cyanide.

That scary old mad man, in custody and readily available to be tested with DNA samples and paraded in front of an 'impartial jury', could finally be the answer to exonerate the FBI, FDA and J&J.

Remember...if this all goes according to plan and we know it will, everyone is off the hook. Except for Ted of course. But that's ok because he was in prison anyway. Let him take the blame. No harm done, right?

I'm not buying it.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Chicago Tylenol murders occurred when seven people died after taking pain-relief medicine capsules that had been poisoned. The poisonings, code-named TYMURS by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, took place in late 1982 in the Chicago area of the United States. These poisonings involved Extra-Strength Tylenol capsules, manufactured by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, which had been laced with potassium cyanide.[1] The incidents led to reforms in the packaging of over-the-counter substances and to federal anti-tampering laws. The case remains unsolved and no suspects have been charged. A $100,000 reward, offered by Johnson & Johnson, McNeil's parent company, for the capture and conviction of the "Tylenol Killer", has never been claimed.

edit on 21-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeesh corruption and greed at it's finest. When will it all end?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Very intesting, and thanks for the post.

I was searching the other day for information on this as the story just was not
making sense to me. Going to watch the video, and read all the links!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by jude11

Very intesting, and thanks for the post.

I was searching the other day for information on this as the story just was not
making sense to me. Going to watch the video, and read all the links!

I remember this happening and the new packaging safety guidelines that quickly followed. Of course we were all too scared yo buy even aspirin.

Then Tylenol came back on the shelves...with a nice price hike of course.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Its hard to find older articles on this...thats one hurdle...

I am going to throw up a few for everyone to take a look see at.

http: //news.google.com/newspapers?id=JEoaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=UScEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5860,4026672&dq=johnson+%26+johnson+employee+suspected+cyanide&hl=en

http: //news.google.com/newspapers?id=YhQvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LqUFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1549,1591476&dq=johnson+%26+johnson+employee+suspected+cyanide&hl=en

Thanks.

The net was in its infancy in those days and not many remember this as it disappeared from the MSM quickly.

Now it's coming back in force with a lot of people having new tech at their finger tips.

This will definitely lead to a newer and larger investigation into the FDA, Pharma and the FBI.

Sure Wish Monsanto was in there somewhere.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You might want to take a look here; as I recall the authorites at the time were looking at
employees of J&J.

Contrary to the statements of authorities involved in the investigation; the 1982 Tylenol murders were not confined to the Chicago area, nor were they limited to that one horrific day on September 29, 1982.

americanfraud.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

You might want to take a look here; as I recall the authorites at the time were looking at
employees of J&J.

Contrary to the statements of authorities involved in the investigation; the 1982 Tylenol murders were not confined to the Chicago area, nor were they limited to that one horrific day on September 29, 1982.

americanfraud.com...

Thanks, I'll look at it today.

Appreciate your input!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just saw the video. Yep, seems that they are really trying to cover it up. Good investigative journalism.

It is impossible to link the unabomber with the tylenol murders because he didnt do them. He was a bomb planter. The tylenol bottles came from within the J and J distribution.
edit on 27-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join