It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
executed for treason ? I thought on ATS "they are all in on it" and he's just "following orders" ?

in that case, Obama getting re-elected is the more plausible outcome

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
executed for treason ? I thought on ATS "they are all in on it" and he's just "following orders" ?

in that case, Obama getting re-elected is the more plausible outcome

I honestly see that not happening

Id say criminal charges are being filed as we speak

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

You'd "say"??

Id say criminal charges are being filed ....

Ever heard the ditty, "If wishes were fishes..."? Seems this is more of being an item on someone's wish-list, than based in solid evidence.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

please share with me the evidence of the treasonous act

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He won't ever be charged with treason, period. Or anything else for that matter.

It's just that simple, I don't see what there is to not understand.

If he was, we would have to charge every living former president as well.

Which will not happen. Sorry.
edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by anumohi

You'd "say"??

Id say criminal charges are being filed ....

Ever heard the ditty, "If wishes were fishes..."? Seems this is more of being an item on someone's wish-list, than based in solid evidence.

well apparently you're not paying close enough attention to the global hornets nest this guy is stirring and all that hes stirred at home. you think hes doing all this stuff in the name of democracy???

its intentional with an agenda attached with a punchline

personally nothing hes done directly affects me other than pissing me off with every lie that comes out of his mouth, but that's normal for all politicians to do

edit on 21-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

#1 He ran and excepted the presidency when he was clearly not eligible under the Constitution, then proceeded to destroy America as an Agent of a foreign Enemy

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

reply to post by anumohi

#1 He ran and excepted the presidency when he was clearly not eligible under the Constitution, then proceeded to destroy America as an Agent of a foreign Enemy

have you contacted your local state represntative or senator ? get woodward and bernstein on the phone !!!

I'm sure president Jackson would be surprised he wasn't eligible. Thomas Jefferson, Buchanon and Arthur, Wilson, and Hoover as well for that matter

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

The thing is, nothing will be done about it even if that is true.

It's mind boggling that people care about this either way.

If he truly isn't a citizen, he will "get away with it."

All this does is keep people talking about something that is truly irrelevant.

I would be more concerned with a member of congress wasn't legitimate, they actually effect our day to day lives, unlike the POTUS (other than pop culture hyperbole)
edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ok how dose this work for you . Obama is killed. Biden is jailed. and Hilary gets the white house back. LOL

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oih8u2

Doesn't work that way! Vice Pres. is next in line(Biden), then Speaker of the House(Boehner) Pres.Pro Tem. of the Senate(Inouye) then Sec of State Hillary Clinton. After that, I think they start into Cabinet Secs. starting with Treasury(Giethner) and Defense(Gates).
edit on 21-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If any president could have done this it would have been Bush, in my opinion. He had the lowest approval rating of any modern U.S. president since Nixon. He was accused of war crimes, lying about the existence of WMDs, and election fraud. He suspended habeas corpus under certain circumstances, and gave himself broad, sweeping wartime powers (although Obama has done remarkably little to overturn these steps, contrary to his campaign promises.) Some nations have quite literally advocated taking Bush, Cheney, and company into custody for war crimes should they enter their borders.

I'm not an Obama supporter. Not one bit. Both parties could dissolve tomorrow and it wouldn't be much skin of my nose, personally. But Obama's lowest approval rating to date is still higher than even Bill Clinton's lowest approval rating. I really don't think Obama is as bad off politically or publicly as other recent presidents.

But anything is possible.

Just my two cents. Peace.
edit on 5/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius
reply to post by anumohi

What on EARTH are you talking about? What indictment? If they didn't indict Bush, no one gets indicted.

Just say no to drugs.

The Citizen Grand Jury probably. americangrandjury.org...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
How is Obama going to fake an assasination....

...when it is in fact really going to happen?

Right after they finish cloning Obama and possibly his family so
then they can continue on with their terror and mayhem. In fact
these officials seem so cold at times you know, like there`s
nothing there but a stone cold piece of rock where a heart used
to reside. So, it`s possible to assume they`ve already been cloned.
No easier way for the anti christ to bring back the dead than from a
biologic genetically created organism.
edit on 21-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I come to this site nearly every day to read about interesting subjects and conspiracies, obviously there is a lot of truth on this site but also there are posts like this that just outrage me and make me wonder why I even open this website. "Obama will fake assassination to avoid treason" this is such a misinformed post and honestly if I ever heard anyone I know say anything remotely similar to this I would immediately lose any amount of respect I had for them, you should be embarrassed. Do you see ANYONE other than nuts like you questioning the validity of President Obama? then take the fact that maybe (lets say a 1 in a million chance) he really is from Kenya, the chances that he ever would get charged for treason over this? (lets say another 1 in a million) Oh yeah AND fake his assasination. (lets say 1 in 100 million). So overall the chances of any part of your post being remotely close to reality are about 1 in 50 billion ISH. And you feel the need to make a thread about it. It just blows my mind. You should be ashamed.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Hey, a person can dream, right? About a new day? Starting anew and rebuilding?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks a President will EVER be indicted on charges that would create a precedent for indicting previous Presidents for the same charges either isnt thinking clearly, or is drinking DEEP from the partisan punch bowl.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Well I can validate this w/ a dream I had on January 1st 2009. The dream was very simple and clear ...

There was an assassination attempt on Obama and it was a faked or staged event. Much scandal ensued in the aftermath.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YupEyeBall
I come to this site nearly every day to read about interesting subjects and conspiracies, obviously there is a lot of truth on this site but also there are posts like this that just outrage me and make me wonder why I even open this website. "Obama will fake assassination to avoid treason" this is such a misinformed post and honestly if I ever heard anyone I know say anything remotely similar to this I would immediately lose any amount of respect I had for them, you should be embarrassed. Do you see ANYONE other than nuts like you questioning the validity of President Obama? then take the fact that maybe (lets say a 1 in a million chance) he really is from Kenya, the chances that he ever would get charged for treason over this? (lets say another 1 in a million) Oh yeah AND fake his assasination. (lets say 1 in 100 million). So overall the chances of any part of your post being remotely close to reality are about 1 in 50 billion ISH. And you feel the need to make a thread about it. It just blows my mind. You should be ashamed.

hmmmmm conspiracy site?????

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's a bit of a leap to suggest he may be indicted, but I can see why this could be used as a convenient escape hatch.

Then again, it has always been thus, hasn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join