It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I predict Obama will fake his Assassination to escape to avoid prosecution soon.Obama has dug himself such a hole that there is no other recourse because of the size of his treasonous treacherous acts against the American people and other nations throughout the world, and it will be the only way that he could possibly save face and protect his conspirators.

It will occur during a fake Alqaeda bombing attack, either directly at the white house or an aircraft crash where no body remains can be recovered.

Biden will step in as president and Hillary will become his vice and the war effort will be stepped up in Pakistan while Obama graciously retires at George bushes mountain hideaway in the mountains of Paraguay never to be seen again, thus sidestepping his eminent up and coming treason prosecution and execution.

All the telegraphing and body language from Obama and his administration points directly to this prediction and should be closely watched for

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Interesting insight, i had a similair thought about the likeliness of such an event happening.

Also think of the supposed ''legacy'' he would leave behind, i mean if this was just an assasination commited by one man, it would be considered a hate crime, which will cause riots and racism. It is only fit to have a HUGE attack if he were to go into hiding, this way he can blame it on ''terrorists'' and because of the attack being a big one, he can also take his family with him into hiding because they ''died'' too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Perhaps your prediction holds true My thread was thrown in Skunk works From predictions and prophecies because i predicted Israel would Orchestrate the next 911 type False-Flag in the Western World Or U.S

I'm just curious as to why my prediction and /or Prophecy of this purported future event gets thrown in Highly Controversial Conspiracies Forum AKA (Skunk Works)

Perhaps they will pin it on Al-Qaeda if it happens then maybe it will be world war 3.

I think we all know the War on Terror was based on lies.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
At last there is a positive spin on the whole Birther Issue.

Thank you for giving me hope that things can get better.

Except for one thing...The Biden/Hilary Monster.

Ca you make this image go away too?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I predict Obama's wife and kids will be "raptured" and obama will be "killed" shortly after

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
yes, and then miraculously "resurrect" to the wonder and awe of all the peoples of the earth, and take his rightful position as the anti-christ...

edit on 21-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
yes, and then miraculously "resurrect" to the wonder and awe of all the peoples of the earth, and take his rightful position of the anti-christ...

i'm tellin ya

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
LOL...tell us how you really feel about the president....lol! predictions and dreams my azz!.... Its just what you want to happen to him...roflmao! cracks me up.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have always believed that there will be an event which will cripple Wall Street and America at its core; the New Madrid coupled with the GOM madness.

Why does it appear that someone is attempting to "flush" the Mighty Mississippi so that the nutrients and silt and everything in between can somehow cleanse or rinse the Gulf? Is the Gulf of Mexico ready to release itself all the way to the Great Lakes? It has been noted by many.

So I feel that America is going to be smacked right down the middle and Obama is going to rush to the Middle East where he will remain President De Facto; where by, he will command our Troops that are already there, as he pleases.

Isn't it obvious where all of this is leading up to? Where did all our Money go? I predict it won't be long before there is a more Unified Muslim Brotherhood with a voice, the voice of the Mahdi. I think Barack Hussein Obama has a role to play and he has been speaking loud and clear.

I wish the World really worked on the level of Justice-seeking that would cause Obama to take flight, however, then I think the rest of them need to skip town as well. I believe the entire Lot of them conspired to take America apart and personally cash in on it!

I really think that Obama was our Last President!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Its just what you want to happen to him...

The OP says "FAKES his death"
Can you not read? LOL

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder if we will get fake Obama videos
in the future like we got fake Osama ones ???

Here's Obama watching himself on TV.
Oh look ... he's got cable !!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I see him and 15% of ATS membership in a Jim Jones II scenario of spiked kool-aid sippy-cups strewn on the White House lawn.
Haliluyah the con-man is gone spreads thru America...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Treason for what?

You realize there has to be something to base the charge on, right?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sorry folks I have to disagree faking his death serves no purpose. and you cannot prosecute a former president for ANY crimes they committed while in office. last time I checked bush sr, bush jr & clinton are free men. the only thing I see him faking is winning the 2012 elections

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

What on EARTH are you talking about? What indictment? If they didn't indict Bush, no one gets indicted.

Just say no to drugs.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

LOL...tell us how you really feel about the president....lol! predictions and dreams my azz!.... Its just what you want to happen to him...roflmao! cracks me up.

you honestly cant see this coming? although i never trusted this guy, i believe at this juncture hes capable of anything and its right up his alley of the disappearing nobama

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

you honestly cant see this coming? although i never trusted this guy, i believe at this juncture hes capable of anything and its right up his alley of the disappearing nobama

So in other words, this thread isnt a prediction, its a veiled attempt to voice your dislike for Obama. Very productive.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Treason for what?

where would you like to begin????
come on seriously, don't be thick AL

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Treason for what?

where would you like to begin????
come on seriously, don't be thick AL

please, enlighten me. Enlighten me as to what Obama has done that would get him brought up on treason charges that the last at least 5 presidents havent. I dare you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So in other words, this thread isnt a prediction, its a veiled attempt to voice your dislike for Obama. Very productive.

it is a prediction and is a counter to his move on the chessboard, if he attempts to pull this stunt, it will be pre-documented here on ATS and all will be exposed

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join