Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Obama headed the UN Security council.

Section 9 of the US Constitution:
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Source #1
source 2, oddly no mention of the constitution..
Source #3
source 4

Run a google search on "Obama heads UN Security Council" and you'll see LOADS. The man has committed High Treason and should be impeached, and then tried as a criminal and then summarily executed as we have always dealt with traitors.




posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by anumohi
 


Upon meditating, I was actually under the impression that Obama would be ...hurt... in November. This is what I saw out of my third eye. Not sure what the circumstances would be around it, but hell...I prefer not putting those two words together since certain federal agencies have a way scanning for key words and word patterns. They could easily identify you as a threat if you get into it to much...even if you're not. Just saying...


I was aware of all possibilities before posting this thread, but felt compelled by my sworn duty as legal American citizen to express my suspicions in lou of a comment made by the media forwarded by the administration, that bin laden was planning to make a move on the presidency out of some form of revenge. this admission by the administration was key in tripping my prediction and for no other purpose but to educate the unaware of the depth of what obama and his conspirators are capable


besides i want to see the congressional tribunal dispense some justice on a traitor and his conspirators



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SireFurious
Obama headed the UN Security council.

Section 9 of the US Constitution:
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Source #1
source 2, oddly no mention of the constitution..
Source #3
source 4

Run a google search on "Obama heads UN Security Council" and you'll see LOADS. The man has committed High Treason and should be impeached, and then tried as a criminal and then summarily executed as we have always dealt with traitors.


From your source:



accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.


The UN is not a King, a Prince, or a foreign state.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The UN can wield governing power over other nations, and because many of the same people that are in the UN also run other smaller unions such as the EU, therefore becomes a de facto state in which these smaller unions become provincial regions of the UN delegation.

Then there's also the worrysome oath all UN members must take before being allowed into their little club:

"I solemnly affirm to exercise in all loyalty, discretion and conscience the functions entrusted to me as a member of the international service of the United Nations, to discharge those functions and regulate my conduct with the interest of the United Nations only in view, and not to seek or accept instructions in respect to the performance of my duties from any government or other authority external to the organization."

Obama had to swear this oath in order to chair the UN Security Council. This could also be interpreted as an Act of Treason.

This could be considered ad hominem, but why are you so keen on defending Mr. Obama on the allegation of Treason when he's already done a terrible job as a president?



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 




That sounds like a badly written movie plot. Something that is would never happen in a million years.


Sounds just like something our government would do.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SireFurious
The UN can wield governing power over other nations, and because many of the same people that are in the UN also run other smaller unions such as the EU, therefore becomes a de facto state in which these smaller unions become provincial regions of the UN delegation.

Then there's also the worrysome oath all UN members must take before being allowed into their little club:

"I solemnly affirm to exercise in all loyalty, discretion and conscience the functions entrusted to me as a member of the international service of the United Nations, to discharge those functions and regulate my conduct with the interest of the United Nations only in view, and not to seek or accept instructions in respect to the performance of my duties from any government or other authority external to the organization."

Obama had to swear this oath in order to chair the UN Security Council. This could also be interpreted as an Act of Treason.

This could be considered ad hominem, but why are you so keen on defending Mr. Obama on the allegation of Treason when he's already done a terrible job as a president?


Sorry, but you are wrong. The UN does not fit the criteria to make it a foreign state. It is an administration commitee at best.

The oath I do have issue with, but I also have issue with the fact that the US is a member of the UN whatsoever, considering that no treaty shall supercede the constitution, yet the UN claims it does. But EVERY president since we joined the UN would have been guilty if we were going to make a case about that.

I am not defending Obama whatsoever (although, he has done no worse a job that the last 2 presidents, if you want to get into it). What I am saying is that wanting something to be true, such as an impeachable offense, and actually having something to make it happen are two very different thing.

If he is guilty of all of this, why hasnt he been tried already? Hell, they jumped on Clinton over a BJ, jsut so they could have something to use.

If these things are so concrete, why is he still the president?

Because it is a bunch of sensationalism, much of which is spewed forth by those who dont understand constitutional law as it is in this country.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Probably because TPTB did not foresee Slick Willy getting his pole varnished, and therefore was removed from his puppet post and summarily replaced. TPTB will not allow us to impeach the previous presidents and Obama for their bullcrap because it would mean that we've finally saw through their lies. They don't want that. They want us to remain good little sheep so they can continue to flock us to the wolves.

Just watch them. I bet they'll pull some disaster or "urgent issue" on us before the month's over and use it to push some insane bill through congress disguised as something relevant to the situation at hand just to screw with us some more.
edit on 21-5-2011 by SireFurious because: typos.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SireFurious
Probably because TPTB did not foresee Slick Willy getting his pole varnished, and therefore was removed from his puppet post and summarily replaced. TPTB will not allow us to impeach the previous presidents and Obama for their bullcrap because it would mean that we've finally saw through their lies. They don't want that. They want us to remain good little sheep so they can continue to flock us to the wolves.

Just watch them. I bet they'll pull some disaster or "urgent issue" on us before the month's over and use it to push some insane bill through congress disguised as something relevant to the situation at hand just to screw with us some more.
edit on 21-5-2011 by SireFurious because: typos.


I dont disagree with you, for the most part.

I guess my overall point is that we can search and search and search all we want for SOMETHING, ANYTHING, to impeach each president if we want. Until we do something about the SYSTEM that keeps these people in power, it is all nothing but hopeless reaching and fantasies.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


I feel like he bought himself some time with the assassination of Bin Laden..but, that poses yet another conspiracy, how long has Osama really been dead for? Did Obama just use this as a way to take the heat off of his birth certificate? Now that the nation kinda put the assassination of Bin Laden to the side, we re-gain foucus on what is going on with Obama. I wouldnt doubt it if he were to try and fake his own assassination.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That's a great twist.
Quite possible I'm sure he himself has thought of this idea already, but I don't see it really happening because Obama loves the limelight too much to live in isolation for the rest of his life.

We will see.
Great point.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting thought.
but when they have no more use for him.
they will just kill him.
he is to much of a risk.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


You honestly have nothing better to post you predict obama will fake his death over something that hasnt/maybe won't even happen yet



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now your prediction is ironic for me! Considering I just watched Kristen's Dunst's Marie Antoniette,. I really hope they don't knock Obama off by guillotine though



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SireFurious
 


It's one thing to have these wild speculations, but at least try to get your history correct, while you do it:


Probably because TPTB did not foresee Slick Willy getting his pole varnished, and therefore was removed from his puppet post and summarily replaced.


What a strange sort of revisionist (attempted) history, there.....the Monica Lewinsky/President Clinton affair occurred in the President's second term....correct?

SO....how was he "removed" from his so-called "puppet post"??

Really....'conspiracy' is one thing, and can be fun...but, pure fantasy and paranoia belong somewhere else.....



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow, and I thought the end of the world lot were nutters. You exceed them.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What treasonous action has Obama performed? Oh yeah, NOTHING. You're just being paranoid.
Would he really need to fake an assassination attempt? Do you know how many racists and republicans want to kill him? He would just need to step outside for 30 mins with no guards.

Seriously, you anti-Obama people look crazier and crazier each day. You need to stop watching Fox News and realize he hasn't done anything remotely treasonous, nor unconstitutional.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeannyska1
reply to post by anumohi
 


You honestly have nothing better to post you predict obama will fake his death over something that hasnt/maybe won't even happen yet

I believe the true facts about obama and his hidden life are unfolding at lightening speed and will consume him faster than he can counter them, plus getting himself in deeper as he continues to beak the law...I see no other way for him to escape the abyss he has created for himself and others.

and i had nothing better to do



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
LOL...tell us how you really feel about the president....lol! predictions and dreams my azz!.... Its just what you want to happen to him...roflmao! cracks me up.


Yeah that's my thinking too. Its very common that if you don't like someone you have a dream they fake their own assassination. Because the ultimate revenge is a fake assassination where no justice is ever served and everyone praises the jerk as a hero, who then goes down in the history books as a super great guy. Yeah, thats got to be a fantasy we all have about people we dislike.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
What treasonous action has Obama performed? Oh yeah, NOTHING. You're just being paranoid.
Would he really need to fake an assassination attempt? Do you know how many racists and republicans want to kill him? He would just need to step outside for 30 mins with no guards.

Seriously, you anti-Obama people look crazier and crazier each day. You need to stop watching Fox News and realize he hasn't done anything remotely treasonous, nor unconstitutional.


you must be insane or naive or both? that you cannot see what this man has and is doing to this country and what hes capable of...he is a menace and a direct threat to our freedom and our national security and must be ARRESTED and brought to justice





new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join