It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You DIDN'T Make Yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Eat on this. You do what you do because you were created that way. As far as you know, you didn't create yourself. You may have woken up one day like I did, with a list of instructions from an institution that told you how to live your life.

Whats right and wrong? You were told from a beginning perhaps the answer to this question. Did you ever look for the answer yourself? When I broke it down, I looked at myself as a consciousness. I looked at everybody else then, as a consciousness. They want what I want, truth. Now certain people are on different levels, so I can't always assume they look for what I do.

Lower level consciousness seeks material wealth. They want recognition for their existence. They want people to know they are here, and winning the game. That's fine, they are on their journey towards truth.

Where are they headed? Well at some point they'll realize they're not taking material possessions with them after life, so they may seek truth. With all that materialism in their head maybe not, but those seeking a reason for living might.

On any level, wherever you are, you need to find yourself. This is your call. We are all one. We came from the same place.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mathematic

If all is one as consciousness, we did create ourselves.

It is not the consciousness that is at different levels, it is the ego.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lower consciousness is everyday life but most people don't know this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Embedded in your words are some very important and significant insights. When we break it down it is the materialism and greed of people that is wreaking so much havoc and destruction in our lives and upon our world.

I have had a similar epiphany in that I have realised money and posessions are just hollow neurotic and psychotic distortions in our souls, planted like choking weeds by those who want that kind of world full of that kind of people.

The things I lack and crave for are the good things that previously we were able to take for granted; solid and loyal relationships, love and affection, strong family connections and being able to trust my fellow man and woman. It is these kind of experiences we have lost and humanity has sold its soul for beads and trinkets that we cannot carry with us after death.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven" (J.C, The Mighty One's Son)
edit on 20-5-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling errors

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When I look at religion, I can't respect it anymore. Religion is destroying this planet. Look at the United States. They spend so much money on military and wrecking everyone else's way of life to try to free them.

Think of the trillions of dollars going in to military missions. Imagine if we spent that on something progressive. Imagine if it went to space exploration, instead of destroying life on our planet.

I believe our future generations are waking up to this, Yes, a lot of kids are idiots. But I do see some hope.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Embedded in your words are some very important and significant insights. When we break it down it is the materialism and greed of people that is wreaking so much havoc and destruction in our lives and upon our world.

I have had a similar epiphany in that I have realised money and posessions are just hollow neurotic and psychotic distortions in our souls, planted like choking weeds by those who want that kind of world full of that kind of people.

The things I lack and crave for are the good things that previously we were able to take for granted; solid and loyal relationships, love and affection, strong family connections and being able to trust my fellow man and woman. It is these kind of experiences we have lost and humanity has sold its soul for beads and trinkets that we cannot carry with us after death.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven" (J.C, The Mighty One's Son)
edit on 20-5-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling errors

You know why businesses plant "attractive" trees on their property instead of edible produce?

It's foolishness. Food grows out of the ground, but some greedy guy somewhere saw that it is a market. That greedy guy is called the government and big business.

Imagine if all over the side of the road, everywhere you went, there was food growing out of the ground that we could just walk right up to and pick. This is so logical, but businesses have determined that it is much more PROFITABLE to have pretty trees on their land instead of something that is practical and useful.

The world is f'd up.

Fortunately, we all are growing to the source of all that is and this craziness might be over soon.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Fortunately, we all are growing to the source of all that is and this craziness might be over soon.

There's no might or maybe or if ands or buts about it. One way or another, the craziness will be over very soon.
On my skin.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yeah but not tomorrow. hahahahahaha

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

No hell no! I have a date !

edit on 21-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We are programmed to reincarnate, to reproduce, so we can continue to exist. It is the game of life, and its best to forget about the hard questions. Sometimes, a being learns of its own mortality, and the spiralling condition of "evil" is born, in light of the innocence of those who don't "know" - at worst, such beings learn of other beings who have achieved immortality, and will destroy the entire universe just to attain it. Ironically, such beings are immortal because they accept the idea of permanant dissolution, are thus willing to not exist, paradoxically existing forever.
edit on 22-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join