It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel pushing Obama into war with Iran'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

'Israel pushing Obama into war with Iran'

www.presstv.ir

“Israel lobby AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] is pushing for confrontation with Iran,” James Morris told Press TV in an interview on Thursday.

Morris said it was worrying that Obama's National Security Advisor Tom Donilon has called on the Washington Institute for Near East Affairs to take stronger actions against Iran.

“They want to create strife there [in Syria] and get President Barack Obama to intervene like he did in Libya,” he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

“The only thing I can say is to be ready for more war...It is all part of a plan to get an eventual war for Israel against Iran and Syria

This is just great. I just hope the American people won't be easily duped twice into wars. I can't even believe liberal fall for humanitarian intervention. They are so brainless under this president, although not all of them. This also includes other parties.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't believe it's solely Israel that is pushing for an invasion of Iran, it's been discussed within the 'Bilderbergs' and government for a long while now

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I don't believe it's solely Israel that is pushing for an invasion of Iran, it's been discussed within the 'Bilderbergs' and government for a long while now

Israel is the criminal state

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Likewise The 'USA'

you can't believe that the 'US" is the innocent one?
edit on 20-5-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Likewise The 'USA'

U.S. is a hijacked state and government

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

This could have some validity as the framework for an invasion is already being created. Slowly the US and EU sanctions are becoming more and more harsher, and now we have a case where Iran is connected with 9/11 using the same intelligence techniques as the Iraq WMD, hence using defects as witnesses. The Iraq defect Curveball confessed recently that he intentionally lied about WMDs to make an Iraq war more likely, the same type of witnesses have come forward to testify that Iran knew about the 9/11 attacks prior to its happening.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Unless things change very quickly I fear you are correct!!!

A few years ago Tony Blair tried to bring that on, but they pulled out that time. It is my opinion that if they open up another front in Iran we may as well call it WW3. But then you and I know that is what they are out for any way.

The only way we can keep this scenario from happening is to collectively create civil protests from within on a massive scale, to show a consensus of disgust at the behaviour of Our Leaders.

It is gathering pace in Europe now. I really do hope that a war in Iran does not happen. I do not think Israel will survive if that happens and I do want atleast some kind of an Israeli State but not this kind that is so brutal to the The Arabs.

Liking your posts. Have a good weekend.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This comes from an Iranian State sponsored website. Sounds like propaganda that Iran is putting out to me. Israel has pissed Obama off over not accepting his idea that they pull back to their 67 borders.

This story is Iran's way of keeping the pot stirred up IMO..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Likewise The 'USA'

U.S. is a hijacked state and government

Hijacked from?

The people who invaded this land in the first place?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Of course Israel is... but not only Israel, those who own Israel and the US... Bilderberg.

Israel ruled out military option on Iran years ago

Israel won't do it. They'll push the US to do it for them.

And the US oil corporations would sure love all that oil and the war contractors all those billion in arms sales, and the contractors like Halliburtion, those tens of billions of $ in reconstruction...

It's money for everyone involved in the war business, including congress, all the money taken from the taxpayers of course... and the blood is also provided by the taxpayers.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Israel the true axis of evil" its a shame the US has had to be such a staunch supporter of this country. Its time to break from all all subversive ties outside this country and in.

Its time to LOOK AT THE BLACK BUDGET and spending half a trillion dollars a year or more when so many people can barely make ends meet. Why is this never spoken about?

Has it ever seemed the people voted in office are not working for us or just not getting the job done, just maybe they are not the ones who are really not in control

The people of this country need to make a stand, look around, the rest of the world is starting to realize they do not want to be controlled anymore. Our priority should be to get our house in order first.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, as someone above hinted.
I guess we will know if an airliner packed with Iranians fly into one of our structures.
Then we can kiss and makeup with zionland and give them a few more billion dollars and aircraft, and small arms, and missiles, and, and, and,...

I say let the zionists start their own war and get wiped out.
One of two things will happen here, either God will intervene and protect his "chosen" people or...
The bible will be proven to be a lie.
Either way it is a win win for religion, or truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hijacked?

So did Israel hijack the US when it invaded Mexico in 1848 and annexed half of it?
Was it hijacked when it plowed through the Confederacy?
Was it hijacked when it wiped out or ethnically cleansed native tribes from the Atlantic to the Pacific?
Was it hijacked when it annexed Hawaii?
Was it hijacked when it fought and defeated the Spanish Empire in 1899, annexing the Phillipines and Cuba?

We have never been hijacked. We have fought for empire from day one. Both Franklin and Jefferson said the US would become a great empire.

By the time Israel was born in 1948, we had already become a global empire mightier than any in human history.
1945 was the dawn of Pax Americana.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Hijacked?

So did Israel hijack the US when it invaded Mexico in 1848 and annexed half of it?
Was it hijacked when it plowed through the Confederacy?
Was it hijacked when it wiped out or ethnically cleansed native tribes from the Atlantic to the Pacific?
Was it hijacked when it annexed Hawaii?
Was it hijacked when it fought and defeated the Spanish Empire in 1899, annexing the Phillipines and Cuba?

We have never been hijacked. We have fought for empire from day one. Both Franklin and Jefferson said the US would become a great empire.

By the time Israel was born in 1948, we had already become a global empire mightier than any in human history.
1945 was the dawn of Pax Americana.

That's distorted history, don't you recognize that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Distorted? You think we are roses and kittens here?

You should read about how we infiltrated Texas, started a revolution and then annexed it. That was before we later outright invaded Mexico. 100 hundred years before Israel, US Marines occupied Mexico City. We would have taken the whole country, but the US Congress only wanted the northern half.

We have always had a Manifest Destiny of empire. When the Founding Fathers modeled us on the Roman Republic, they knew, especially Franklin and Jefferson, exactly what they were doing. There are reasons we have fasces all over our great Republic, reasons why a Greco Roman goddess of war, wisdom, and democracy stands atop the US Capitol and many other places.

Only a blind man would not see it.

edit on 20/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: have

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I mean come on...
Both the U.S. and Israel have been ITCHING to invade and attack Iran for quite some time now

this is nothing new
now two iranian defectors said they knew about the 911 attacks
sounds like a taxi driver saying there's WMDs in Iraq

War propaganda is so cyclical

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Distorted? You think we are roses and kittens here?

You should read about how we infiltrated Texas, started a revolution and then annexed it. That was before we later outright invaded Mexico. 100 hundred years before Israel, US Marines occupied Mexico City. We would have taken the whole country, but the US Congress only wanted the northern half.

We have always had a Manifest Destiny of empire. When the Founding Fathers modeled us on the Roman Republic, they knew, especially Franklin and Jefferson, exactly what they were doing. There are reasons we have fasces all over our great Republic, reasons why a Greco Roman goddess of war, wisdom, and democracy stands atop the US Capitol and many other places.

Only a blind man would not see it.

edit on 20/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: have

That's because Teddy Roosevelt was a Rothschild agent President, you should watch the real history of America on youtube.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Rothschild?

American bankers, like Morgan, ran over Rothschild.

In the 19th century, Rhodes and Rothschild created De Beers. In the 1920s, the Morgan financed Anglo American Mining Company took over De Beers. The House of Rothschild, once the largest banking dynasty on earth had been reduced to around $100 billion in assets at the end of the 20th century. Meanwhile the axis founded by Rockefeller and Morgan, whose legacy lives on in JP Morgan Chase and ExxonMobil, are some of the most dominant forces on earth.

Rhodes and Rothschild's dreams of British Imperial Federation, died when the US let the British Empire collapse after World War 2.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join